• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Game Night Pt. 01

Game Night Pt. 01

123456

Something I've been working on. Vote, comment. Email if you want. It is a long story.

*****

Summer had arrived. The season of tanned skin, bikinis, and bare feet. Katerina Miles couldn't have been more happy as she bounced into the only home she had ever known. In the fall she would head off to College to learn about God-only-knew-what. She had resolved to make this Summer the best she possibly could. Everything was looking up.

Plopping down on the couch she raised her legs and laid her calves on her brother's lap.

"Thank God you are here!" Katerina exclaimed. "I was beginning to miss you."

Owen rolled his eyes. Though he had his own apartment he had been spending a great deal of his time relaxing at his childhood home. Though he would never say it aloud, he loved spending time with his sister. And not just because of her looks.

"Ugh! My feet are killing me!" She flexed her toes

"And stinky!" Owen remarked pushing her legs from his own.

"Meanie!" Katerina harrumphed before sticking her tongue out at him. "A gentleman would have at least massaged them a little."

"Maybe if you didn't wear flimsy flip-flops your feet wouldn't hurt."

Katerina wouldn't be deterred. She placed her calves back on her brother's lap and flexed her toes again. "Pleeeaaassseeee!"

Owen grimaced but relented. "Fine. Fine." The smile he got in return was worth the trouble. Owen didn't like to admit it, even to himself, but he had a bit of a foot fetish and always made like he hated feet to make sure that no one figured him out.

"Ahhh." Katerina sighed. "Instant relief."

"So, I can stop now?"

"Better not!"

Owen chuckled lightly and continued to work the soft, only slightly scented foot he had lifted.

"So..." Katerina began. Owen knew immediately that he was in for trouble.

"What?"

"Well, my girlfriends are coming over tonight. We're going to have a sleepover to kickoff our last summer before College."

"And?" Owen pressed.

"And, we were hoping you could -"

"Nope." Owen interrupted.

"Come on! Just hear me out!"

"I know what you want Kat, and I'm not going to get involved with that."

"Meow." Katerina replied, pouting.

"You're still doing that?" Owen threw up his hands.

"Meow?" Katerina began to smile slightly, making her eyes as large as possible.

"Kat..." Owen tried not to smile.

The soft sound of her purring as she nuzzled her cheek against his broke him.

"Fine, Kitty Kat. What do you want?"

"Just thought that maybe you could get us some drinks for the party."

"And I'd be doing this for free?"

Katerina gasped. "No, never. We were going to let you join in our games." Katerina's eyes flashed dangerously.

"So, now it's a party?" Owen asked cautiously.

"Only if you join us. It's only going to be me and my girlfriends." Katerina pouted again. "We need a guy there or it'll just be . . . boring."

"I doubt anything with you and alcohol involved would be boring."

Katerina smiled again, pleased with the comment but obviously not giving anything else up.

"Okay. Any preferences?"

Katerina kicked her feet in triumph. "Okay, most of us want X Rated vodka, but three bottles should do it. Jessica wants tequila, but not Jose, and lemons. And Samantha likes Captain Morgan."

"Kat, that's like a $200 order."

"Meow." Katerina's face was matter-of-fact. She had known how much it would cost.

Owen sighed in defeat. "Alright, but you so owe me, Kitty Kat."

She purred lightly before putting her other foot in his hands. "This one now."

"Please?" Owen suggested.

The smile he got in return would put sugar to shame. "Please."

Owen began to work the supple skin between his hands and relaxed back on the couch. On the tube Supernatural reruns were showing Sam and Dean fighting for brotherly love while killing anything they felt like killing.

Katerina closed her eyes let herself get pampered. The only sign that she was still conscious was the occasional moan or sigh when Owen found a particularly tense area. They remained where they were until the show ended.

Owen, noting that Katerina had finally given herself over to sleep, carefully removed her legs from his lap and started to set about on his task of retrieving party supplies. He stopped and looked down at his sister. Her breasts were rising and falling steadily and evenly, her brow was smooth, and a slight smile teased the corners of her lips. Owen pulled the small blanket draped over the back of the couch and covered his sister. He knew she didn't like to get cold.

Owen was nearing the checkout counter with his loot in tow when he happened by the Fireball display. Giving in to temptation he picked up a 750 ml bottle and added it to the cart. He had been overly generous with his purchases getting 5 bottles of X Rated, Two bottles of 1800 Platinum, and two bottles of the Captain. He knew he was taking a hit in the bank account but the investing firm he worked at had just given him a raise. He wasn't too worried about the number in the account getting too low. Besides it wasn't everyday that he got to pamper his sister. He wanted her to have a good time.

He also wanted to feel better about himself as a brother. Since Katerina had hit puberty, Owen had been feeling less and less like a brother toward her and more and more like a pervert. He reveled in the way her body had changed, silently begged to see her naked, and had spent far too many nights thinking of her while working himself over. He wanted to do something nice for her, something unexpected, because then he might feel as a brother should.

Still, the tone in her voice and that flash in her eyes when she'd said she wanted him to be part of their games left him wondering if something wonderful might happen. Not necessarily with Katerina (though that thought teased him more than others) but maybe with one of her friends.

Rounding the corner he was able to see through the storefront window. Jessica Thompson, one of the soon-to-be-guests, was standing outside. When her eyes landed on him she smiled and blew him a kiss before turning and walking away.

Owen's heart hammered in his chest and suddenly his hands were sweaty and shaking. He pushed the cart to the counter and barely registered what was said as he swiped his card at the counter. Looking at the receipt he could only shrug at the price total of over $300. He didn't care about the money and frankly, bigger things were on his mind. What exactly was going to happen tonight and would mom and dad's really be the best place for it? He pulled up his cell phone and fired off a quick text. Knowing Katerina a reply would be near instantaneous.

Katerina Miles sat on her bed surrounded by her best friends, minus one who'd been sent to keep an eye on errand boy. She looked around the room, evaluating her friends, wondering what her unsuspecting brother would think if he knew what plans were in store for him.

Rachel Hadley had arrived in second skin jeans which accentuated her full hips, curvy ass, and toned legs. The shirt she wore - a simple cami - showed off the flat stomach she sported from near constant running involved in soccer. Rachel's breasts were on the smaller side, again due in part to soccer, but she carried herself with such grace that she was stunning regardless. Her raven's feathers black hair was pulled into a tight ponytail and her blue eyes sparkled brightly.

Sarah Madison had a pleated black skirt, a pink short sleeve button down hiding just a little extra weight, white sheer stockings, and black open toe strappy heels. Her breasts were soft weights beneath the top and it was very clear she wasn't wearing a bra. Knowing her, panties were only a possibility. Her reddish blond hair had been lightly curled that morning and her soft sky gray eyes were watching her friends with amusement. She had full sensual lips with conservative gloss on them. Her light blue eyes seemed to look into you.

Jessica Smith, though not present at the moment, had picked her favorite pair of cut-off shorts, cowgirl boots with branded hearts on the toes, and a plain white cami which clung to the curves of her sides and her breasts. Beneath the white fabric a lacy pattern of blue fabric could be seen. Like she hadn't done that on purpose. Jessica was all about the thrill, the build. She said she liked to wear as many layers as possible so that she could feel her lover shaking as he undressed her. She had long, viking red hair which in the morning looked like fire scattered over her pillow and forest green eyes.

Samantha Jones, Sammy as she liked to be called, wouldn't be arriving until later. The only known virgin of the group, Sammy would probably arrive in some version of a sun dress, plain granny panties with a chastity belt, and a white double-secure bra to prevent boys from getting the wrong idea. Her blonde hair would be in a tight bun, glasses on the bridge of her nose, light makeup, and a gently smile. Her breasts were like Sarah's. Perky mounds just begging to be touched, but forever going wanting. She had sky gray eyes like clouds before a summer sprinkling. She could capture a stare and hold it, command it, not that she knew she could.

Katerina had on a crop top displaying her stomach, a pair of jeans to rival Rachel's, and her sensitive swells were aching to be touched, nibbled, and teased to tenderness. She had on her offending flip flops, freshly applied polish to her nails, chocolate brown eyes, and her brown hair was messy from the nap she hadn't intended to take. Speaking of naps. . .

"So, I got Owen to give me a foot massage today." She said with a smile.

"I bet he loved that." Rachel added.

"He always acts like he hates it, but from the bulge he always gets . . ."

"Yeah, he puts on quite a show. And I'm not talking about the pretending thing." Sarah added.

"Anyway," Katerina tried to refocus her friends, "that wasn't the important part."

"Well, go on." Sarah prodded.

"He gave me such a good massage while we were watching Supernatural that I fell asleep."

"Big surprise there." Rachel snickered.

"Aaand," Katerina continued, "when I woke up, Owen was gone, my feet felt amazing, and I had a blanket on me that hadn't been there before."

There was no mocking laughter this time. The girls cooed over the story.

"He always takes such good care of you." Rachel all-but-whispered.

"I wish I had someone who would do that for me." Sarah choked out.

"He really does look after me. Even when I'm an absolute brat to him, he always takes time to make sure I'm okay."

"Not just you." Rachel stated.

"What do you mean?" Katerina asked.

"Kat-"

"And if you do that 'meow' thing, I'm going to get you for it." Sarah interrupted.

"Kat," Rachel started anew, "don't you remember last year when that storm had hit and I hydroplaned and was terrified of trying to drive home? Owen came out to Millstone road, got into the car, and drove me home."

"I bet he did." Sarah waggled her eyebrows suggestively.

"You know better, Sarah." Rachel chastised. "He didn't try anything. He just wanted to make sure I was safe and comfortable." Rachel looked to her lap. "I love your brother."

"Well, if we're being honest, he was there for me too." Sarah added. "I was at a party I shouldn't have been at and things were getting out of hand. When I told my date I didn't want to do anything, he left me there. I couldn't call my parents. I called Owen. He came and got me. The son of a bitch even wrapped his coat around me because I was shivering. I can't help but love him."

And this, Katerina thought, is what tonight is all about. Showing him how much we love him. How much he matters.

She smiled as her phone buzzed forcefully in her lap.

"Now we know why she holds it there." Rachel quipped. "That must make every message a "special" message."

Katerina stuck her tongue out at her friend. "Ooooh." Her eyes grew wide.

"What?" Sarah asked excitedly.

"Nothing." Katerina replied quickly before hiding her phone.

"Tell us!'" They all shouted.

Katerina smiled coyly. "Just that my big brother thinks if we're going to be drinking and making a lot of noise that we may not want to have our party here. He says we can go to his apartment."

The girls shared knowing looks and all nodded their heads in ascent.

Katerina wasted no time in replying. Big brother was playing right into their hands. More literally than he might have guessed.

Owen had barely made it to the car when his phone had a meltdown. Aqua's Barbie Girl played on the loudest setting his phone could manage. He scrubbed his face with his hands knowing that his sister had pulled another prank on him. She would always sneak his phone and change some random thing that he wouldn't find out about until he just happened upon it. Or in this case, she called him.

"We all love that idea!! <3" The text read.

Owen smiled and tried to tell himself that it was because he was being a good brother. The racing heart, the dry mouth, the excitement were all just a part of being a good brother. That's all. Nothing else.

Looking down at his phone he remembered the last time that Katerina had messed with his phone. He had been trying to text a friend that they should get some food. He'd texted. "I really want some chicken." Except the moment he hit send the work chicken autocorrected to "raptor bird." He'd typed it again and again as he hit send got slapped with "raptor bird." In his frustration he typed "Fuckin' Katerina" and as he hit send he was caught off guard again. "Fuckin' Katerina" was autocorrected to "fudge sickle, you naughty boy. ;p" He'd been so angry. Seven lines of "raptor bird" and a final line of "fudge sickle, you naughty boy." She had called him on everything he would do when her prank finally paid off.

Come to think of it, he'd never gotten her back for that.

It was nearing six o'clock when Owen pulled into the driveway of what he modestly called his apartment. The turn of the century town home had a white fenced in porch with a couch swing, rustic reclaimed rocking chairs, and featured two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a basement for laundry and storage. He made it seem that he was only renting the place when in actuality he was well on his way to owning the place. With arms curled around the brown paper bags full of glassware clanging softly, he opened the way into the house and looked around to make sure everything was guest friendly. None of the girls had been to his place, not even Katerina, and he wanted the first experience to be perfect.

After slipping the drinks into the freezer, the lemons on the counter top, and folding the bags for reuse, Owen busied himself by tidying up the mostly pristine setting. All the while his stomach fluttered and his mind blazed with ideas of what may happen herein.

He'd just finished getting dressed after a quick shower when he heard a knock on the door. His heart beat like a triphammer but he calmly walked to the door and opened the way. His sister, Rachel, and Sarah walked in with while tapping away at the screens of their phones. Rachel and Sarah seemed to be playing some kind of game. Katerina, as always, was texting away. Between the three of them they had a single backpack and nothing else.

"Didn't you guys bring anything to sleep in?" He'd regretted the question as soon as he'd asked it. Surprisingly all he got in way of a snarky response was Katerina smiling at him.

"We'll figure something out." Rachel said nonchalantly.

Owen took a breath and closed his mouth.

"Well, are you just going to stand there?" Katerina asked cheerily. "Or do you think you can get us something to drink while we take care of things?"

"Take care of t-things?" Suddenly his mouth was very dry.

"Yeah." Sarah stroked his arm gently. "We need to freshen up."

"Powder our noses." Rachel added, leaning against his other side.

"You know," Katerina stepped closer, "let our hair down and kick off our shoes." Her eyes sparkled. "It seems like a good night to go barefoot." She licked her lip lightly before turning away so fast the end of her hair whipped against his face.

Untangling himself from the other girls Owen moved for the kitchen. "I'll get the drinks. Bathroom's upstairs." His cheeks were burning and he desperately needed to get his erection under control.

In the kitchen he cursed as he picked up three tumblers and put ice in them. "How did she know!?" He shouted in his mind. Katerina had said what she'd said on purpose. Somehow she knew his secret and had just revealed it in front of her friends. He was so humiliated. And yet, he'd felt something in the room. Some kind of charge. Rachel and Sarah had continued to hold on to him even after Katerina had shown her hand. Maybe . . . maybe they didn't care?

He popped the cork stopper free from the slender frosted bottle and poured a generous amount of the vodka into each glass. It smelled like pineapple and other fruit juices, but the spice of the scent confessed of the alcohol. This should be interesting.

Upstairs he could hear giggling and the sounds of people moving around. He refused to let his mind imagine what those girls were doing up there. Wasn't going to happen. Especially as the sound of the shower registered to his ears.

He put the freshly poured drinks, cup and all, into the freezer so they would be ready when the girls were. Having nothing left to do he walked into the living room, sat down on the couch, and began flipping through channels trying to find something to calm his nerves.

He'd been watching Ridiculousness for about 10 minutes when someone knocked. Feeling his nerves ramp up once more he opened the door and found Jessica standing on the other side. The redhead was wearing a pull over sweater with a button up beneath, and belt cinched dark cut-off blue jean shorts glued on legs leading down to softly dusted cowgirl boots. Her read hair was down and fell over her shoulders like a wave of flame.

"Is it okay if I'm here?" Jessica asked. Her eyes were downcast and she looked up at Owen through her lashes. Probably a look she had practiced. A lot.

With those green eyes focused on him, like the underside of spruce nettles, Owen found himself lost. He nodded to reassure her because his words failed him.

Jessica had been excited for the party when she'd thought it would be at Katerina's childhood home. When the location had changed she'd been hesitant about attending. The man standing before her had been everything she'd ever said she wanted in a man. He was funny, charming, and when it came down to it, there was nothing he wouldn't do for someone he cared about. She had never treated him as she should have.

The last time they had spent any time together had ended horribly. A long drive, a tense silence, and no last words spoken later she had been deposited safely at home, and he had driven himself away. In this moment she wanted nothing more than to go back in time and beat herself silly.

Owen sat down on the couch and as he did so she took a moment to really let herself see him. He was six feet tall, lean, but he liked to slouch and hide his body behind baggy shirts and comfortable jeans. She knew from experience the way his muscles could flex and flash as he'd propelled himself through the water the last time the group had gone swimming. His dark hair was getting longer and the five o clock shadow he tried to control had grown into a short beard on his cheeks and jawline.

Only once had she felt his strong hands on her body and the reaction had been so visceral that she had flown into full-blown panic. One night. That's all it could take to ruin something. Just one stupid moment on one stupid night.

"Have the others made it yet?" Jessica asked quietly.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Game Night Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds