• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Market - Section Red

The Market - Section Red

"Hah." The noise was a drily spoken word, not a laugh. "A creative request, ma'am."

Two women faced each other, seated on plush benches in a dimly lit room. The one who had just spoken was tall and slim, with shoulder-cropped brown hair that was cut to look imposing rather than attractive. The other was an average-height redhead, curvier than the first woman, and with a rounded face surrounded by a mass of red hair making her look incredible. The prim woman wore a businesslike suit in gray, while the redhead wore a professional-looking but still very comely dress.

The redhead bit her lip. "Can you do it? And... they're okay with this, right?"

The other woman smiled without showing teeth. "Yes, entirely, to both. All our... clients here are total volunteers, just looking for an absolute master. I have to confess I don't understand the mindset myself, but it keeps us in business." Her expression hardened. "You are aware of our... rates, and our regulations, correct?"

The girl smiled warmly. "Yes, I am. I can cover both."

"There will be an additional fee because of the compatibility testing involved. Forty thousand."

"Fine. Let me see them."

The prim woman clapped her hands twice. A line of men, generally very attractive but with a few more average-looking, filed into the room. The light brightened.

"They are arranged according to compatibility. Picking two adjacent ones will give the best match, but you can pick two with up to four separating them before there is a risk of compatibility issues."

The redhead made her choice. First, a tousle-haired brunette, thin but with a lot of wiry muscle. Next, a buzz-cut blonde with a slightly stockier build, although not by much.

"These two. I'm done."

"All right. I will explain how they work and how to use them, then you may take them home."

--

It was a bright and shining morning and the sun beat down on the surface of a large yacht. Inside, the men who had been chosen awoke, more or less at the same time. They were clothed in thick, luxurious robes, and neither was quite sure where they had come from.

They were in a room which was entirely made up of mattress, at least four queen-sizes pushed up together into a rectangle. As each racked his memories, he couldn't quite recall where he was or how he had gotten there, but both felt a strong sense of contentment not knowing these things. They looked around the room. There was a door on one side, and the walls were covered in an array of sturdy-looking metal loops, one every few yards.

The door opened and the redheaded woman walked in. Instantly, both men felt their dicks pulse and begin to harden - she was wearing nothing but a red vinyl dress and holding something that looked vaguely like a cell phone.

"Hello, my boys. I bet you're both wondering what's going on, who I am, where you are... all sorts of things like that. Well, I'm not going to tell you. Instead, I'm going to tell you what's /going/ to happen."

The thinner man examined his thoughts at this. He seemed strangely calm. Very, very calm. He just wanted to accept her words as gospel truth...

He'd been drugged. That was it, it had to be. But... did it matter? He felt great, and she seemed like someone he really wanted to listen to-

She was talking again. His brain snapped back to the present. "-ou two are mine. I own you both now. I am going to use you any way I see fit, no matter what you want."

Waves of pleasure washed over his brain at these words. He knew that shouldn't have been his reaction, but she was just so /perfect/! He would /love/ to be owned by her...

"And so the first thing I want you to do is really, really special."

He could see the blonde guy thinking exactly along the same lines as he was, watch the thoughts flicker across his face. They were both going to go along with this, no matter what it was.

"You see, I'm the ultimate master, but I like to watch other masters at work on their slaves. So one of you is going to be - permanently, I should add - the other's slave."

The warm, fuzzy feeling that had filled his mind went in an instant. She was saying... he would either have to be a master or a slave to another man, as well as her slave?? He had never done or even thought about doing anything with men in the past, and while he had seen some man-on-man was inevitable pretty much as soon as she had started explaining, he had never foreseen THIS. He looked at the blonde man and once again saw his feelings mirrored in the other's face - neither man wanted it like this!

"Trust me, whichever you each end up as, you're going to love it. And it'll make me love you more..." Her voice slipped down to a sultry whisper, and the pink warm fog started to fill his head again.

"Now. The way we're going to figure out who's who is a blowjob contest. Whoever makes the other cum first will be the master; so whoever keeps from cumming longest wins."

His eyes went wide, and locked with the equally wide eyes of the blonde.

"Oh. Did I not make it clear? This is happening now. Begin."

The wiry brunette felt his mind fill with pleasure at the thought of obeying his master, and involuntarily he started to move toward the other man, who was doing much the same. They met and embraced, and fell to the beds after ripping each other's robes to the floor.

Although he had never sucked a cock before, the pink mist filling his brain demanded he do it now. He twisted around so that each man could access each other's dick... and saw the other's member. It was thick and imposing, and around 7" long as near as he could tell. His own cock was only an average 6" and slimmer, which had never really been an issue with him. A tiny scrap of his mind wondered if it would be here. The blonde's cock, now fully erect, lined up with his mouth and he found himself plunging it into his throat before he fully realized what he was doing.

His mind exploded with ecstasy as the blond did the same for him, and he briefly forgot to keep sucking as his mind was overwhelmed with the pleasure of this strange man sucking his cock. The woman, watching from the sidelines, motioned at the dick he was neglecting and he pushed it back into himself so hard he briefly gagged.

His cock in the other man's mouth felt like it was harder than it had ever been before, pulsing and thrusting and aching to cum. He couldn't. No way... not at that pri-hii-hiiiiiice... His thoughts faded back into the pink mist, which was now much redder and somehow more demanding. It would feel soooooo good just to let go, let himself spill his seed down this stranger's throat.

God damn it. He shook himself. He had to hold out and make the other cum before he did. He was doing his absolute best to suck the throbbing cock of the blonde, but he couldn't quite deep-throat just yet without gagging. He felt a fuzzy, warm sense of disappointment he couldn't have the whole of the stranger's dick... He shook again. He was getting dangerously close to losing control completely: thrusting harder and faster until he couldn't help but cum deeply into the other man. Dangerously clo-ooo-OHH!

The world went white.

When the whiteness cleared, a moment or so later, he found himself still racked with the throes of one of the most intense orgasms he had ever felt. His cum was pouring into the blonde's throat, hot and wet and thick. He was abrubtly conscious of a new feeling, overtaking the orgasm in sheer volume of pleasure. He would do, could not HELP but do, even the smallest whim of the other. His brain filled with this feeling until he remembered with a bit of a jolt that he had a job to do.

He took the blonde's cock into his mouth with renewed strength, gripping his firm hips and butt and pulling himself as far onto the other's dick as he could get. He no longer cared about gagging, and in fact it seemed like some odd piece of his brain was keeping him from it now. The blonde moaned deeply, then seemed to have a realization of his own. He entwined his fingers in the brunette's hair, pulling him yet farther onto his throbbing member, and said "You're mine now."

The thinner man moaned in response. It felt so, *so* good to obey the desires of the man he now knew was his master. He twirled his tongue around the thick shaft and head of the blonde's cock; soon enough the blonde gasped and pulled the brunette's hair violently down to thrust his cock down the brunette's throat and wave after wave of convulsions started to overcome him.

The brunette was beyond words. The cum boiling down his throat felt like liquified pleasure - he could feel it spreading deeper and deeper inside him as he obediently swallowed, again and again and again. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, both collapsed back against the bed, one still inside the other. The brunette made a few exploratory licks and sucks on his master's cock, to see if any more was wanted, but he was shoved aside onto the bed as the blonde rolled over and almost instantly slept. He felt a powerful desire to sleep as well, and soon enough drifted off.

On the outskirts of the room, the red-haired woman smiled to herself. She was eminently satisfied with how the night had gone so far, and now that she had her slaves set up as she wanted the real fun could begin...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Market - Section Red

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds