• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Island

The Island

123456

Please note that this and my following works are mainly fantasy and should not be read by those not into heavy BDSM. This is the first of several "slave william" adventures. Some scenes are close to reality that I have experienced and all are others are ones that I would like to experience first hand.

*****

The Island

Chapter 1

Arrival

As Ashley and I stood on the dock waiting for her friend Carol, I wondered why I was here. Was a two-week vacation on a lonely island in Northern Ontario really what I wanted, or had I let Ashley talk me into it? Had I capitulated to this trip in the hopes our sagging relationship could be saved? I have to say I had been imagining Ashley's beautiful and naked body on its knees devotedly sucking me off like she had in the beginning of our marriage. That hadn't happened recently and at times I was concerned it would never happen again. Ashley looked as beautiful today as when I first had met her. She was 5'6", 120 lbs., and a perfect body with 34D breasts to die for, brown eyes and brown hair, parted in the middle that usually hung down past her shoulders. With all the gym and beauty salon expenses that I paid each month, she should have been gorgeous and next to my 6' frame and 200 lbs., we made quite the couple, or so it seemed to others anyway.

At least it was a relatively warm day and as we waited Ashley frolicked on the dock, wearing a pair of her shortest shorts. Baby blue and tighter than hell, these shorts accentuated my wife's legs making them look like they went all the way up to her gorgeous breasts. She was also wearing a tight, white, low-cut T that left nothing to the imagination and showed off her well-earned tan. Not too far away, there were some locals watching us and I knew they noticed the same things I did because their eyes were wide open and they occasionally pointed when Ashley did something that looked sensual.

"Here she comes." Ashley called out, referring to her best friend from their university days together.

Looking up, I saw the large powerboat approach the dock and it triggered a thought. Christ, this Carol is loaded. She owns the island, the cottage, and that boat isn't cheap. I guess it's good she's Ashley's best friend. However, as the boat approached the dock, my eyes concentrated less on the machine and more on the extraordinary woman at the wheel. Instead of gawking at her, I should have helped tie up her boat, but I blew it and Ashley was grabbing the lines and tying it up before I realized my mistake. Carol gave me a look, or was it a glare, before she sprang from the boat and embraced Ashley in a hug, which seemed entirely too filled with passion to be simply between two old college friends. What fantastic eye candy she is, I thought and immediately pictured her kneeling before me and sucking me off. She did have full lips, which would feel perfect on my shaft or against my own lips. God, she was an Amazon, standing at about my height of 6' and she must have weighed 150 lbs of a pure golden tanned body. Sunglasses covered her eyes but I later found them to be brown, her hair was a short dirty blonde that was no longer than the bottom of her ears and her breasts were magnificent. She must have been a 36 and they were as erect as that of a teenager as they were almost visible through the white T-shirt she wore. This vacation was starting to look up especially if there was an opportunity of getting Carol in the sack, I thought. My reaction to all this was to look down at my stomach and pull it in. I made a note to spend more time at the gym next winter.

When the hug finished, Ashley turned to me. "Carol, this is my husband, William."

Once again Carol looked me over, but she seemed unimpressed. "Hello, William, would you mind loading Ashley's stuff. I'd like to start back for the island right away." Her tone was dismissive, as if I was more a servant than Ashley's husband.

With no delay, both Carol and Ashley boarded the powerboat and sat down to continue chatting while I loaded the food, booze, and clothes we had brought.

Once I was finished, Carol took the wheel immediately and the boat kicked to life taking off like a bat out of hell as Carol pushed the throttle all the way forward. As she manoeuvred, she and Ashley laughed and talked a blue streak as if I wasn't even there.

As we approached the island the enormous house Carol had built came into view further reinforcing my feeling that Ashley's ex-roommate was one rich bitch. I couldn't help the thought, which wandered, into my mind. How close were they in college? Did they share guys? It's every man's fantasy to be in a threesome between two beautiful women and despite my knowledge that the thought alone could get me in big trouble with Ashley, I couldn't push it out of my mind. How I'd love to be fucking one of them as we both licked the pleasure areas of the other.

Not wanting to miss my opportunity to get noticed, I popped out of the boat to tie down the lines as soon as Carol pulled up to the dock. Unfortunately her response wasn't what I hoped it would be. "William, why don't you be a dear and bring Ashley's stuff up to the cabin. I've got something to show her." Once again, Carol used the same dismissive tone toward me making me feel more like a bellboy then Ashley's husband, but I obeyed. As I watched them meander up the path toward what must have been a million dollars of cabin, I wondered what Carol wanted to show my wife.

She calls this a cabin! As I entered with the first load of bags, it was clear to me the rustic accents on the outside, which made this place look like a log cabin, were strictly for show. After placing the bags and one cooler on the floor, I briefly looked around the ultra-modern, penthouse interior, but I saw no trace of either Carol or Ashley. When I returned with the larger cooler, Carol and Ashley had reappeared and were putting away the contents of the first cooler.

"Ash, why don't you show William to your bedroom. You two can put away your things and freshen up. Then you can meet me on the deck for drinks." Carol seemed to have no issue with taking charge in any situation and over anyone.

Ashley turned to me and I could tell she was about to drag me upstairs with our suitcases, but I cut her off. "Wait a minute, babe, there's plenty of time to see the bedroom later. I'm beat and I'm not in the mood to hang clothes now. Maybe you can take care of it." I was simply reacting to my somewhat tired state after playing porter with all our luggage, but I could instantly see my words triggered something in Carol.

Carol glared at me and then she looked at Ashley as if she too had broken some rule. When Ashley turned and looked at me there was a confused, deer-in-the-headlights look on her face, which I'd never seen before.

What the hell is her problem? Part of me wanted to challenge Carol about her attitude, but it was the strange look on Ashley's face, which made me back down.

"Come on, Bill, please don't make a scene. You'll embarrass me." Ashley's words were clearly a plea to me to not start something so I relented following her out of the kitchen and into the front room. However part of me felt strongly I had already done something, which embarrassed my wife before her friend.

"Excellent, now when you two are ready, come out onto the deck for drinks. I'll mix up a jug of Manhattans." Carol's voice followed us as we climbed the short stairway to the upper level of the cabin, but I wondered if she really wanted me there.

Mostly silence ensued between Ashley and me as we unpacked, but I sensed her silence might not be the worst of my problems. When I finished, I opened the patio doors to a balcony that looked over a magnificent view of the lake and thought that perhaps this was one great place to spend a few weeks. As I turned to re-enter the room, I noticed that Ashley was naked and just putting on a sexy pair of bikini panties and had already put on the matching low cut bra. That was too much for the moment and I went over to Ashley and took her in my arms and kissed her but she tried to pull away. I was having none of that and grabbing her by the hair; I forced her to her knees keeping hold of her hair.

"Get my pants down and suck my cock now bitch," I whispered so that Carol would not hear me. As Ashley whimpered and complied, I rammed my cock into her and then let her take over until I exploded into her mouth and left her kneeling on the floor as I went to shower and change.

"There you are." Carol said with an animated laugh as we came out to the patio. "I thought I might have to drink this whole jug alone. Now sit down, girl, you and I obviously have a lot to catch up on, like what's been going on with you two over the years." Carol pointed to the jug of Manhattans on the table.

Surprisingly there was one poured Manhattan and one empty glass beside the jug and I thought Carol's message to me was clear, but then Ashley reached out and took the empty glass pouring herself a Manhattan. My wife never looked at me as she turned and took her drink over to a bamboo chair beside Carol. As I picked up the poured Manhattan, I saw what I assumed Carol meant me to see. The other two bamboo chairs were located on the opposite side of the deck perhaps twenty feet away from Carol and Ashley. Talk about subtle, manipulating manoeuvres; Carol seemed to have no problem making them, but I didn't let my annoyance show as I crossed the deck and settled into one of the chairs.

Wow, this is strong. She's a prickly bitch, but she mixes a mean drink. For a while I tried to listen for bits and pieces of their conversation as I sipped, but what I got was one-sided as Ashley's replies to Carol's questions were very soft spoken. I would have liked to hear the answers as the questions were mostly about me; what sort of man I was, how I treated her, and the whopper of them all, had I ever cheated on her. Hearing Carol ask such a thing sorta freaked me out, but I didn't dare challenge her.

It didn't take long for the strong drink in my hand, the comfortable chair under me, and the cool breeze off the water, to produce yawning. First one wide-open mouth, then another, and finally I put the drink down and told myself I'd just close my eyes for a few moments. That was when Ashley started to sob loudly and shaking myself awake, I noticed that they were in a shaded area looking down at an iPad and then up at me. The look on Carol's face made me shiver in fear.

"We were just watching how you made Ashley give you a blowjob William. You are such a scumbag; you will pay for that in the next few weeks." Carol said and then cruelly chuckled.

Yah, like that really scares me I thought. I then passed out and I was for all purposes dead to the world.

Chapter 2

Awakening to my New Life

When I opened my eyes my head instantly hurt with the familiar, but throbbing pain of a hangover. I might have wondered why a hangover on only part of one drink, but there was a more immediate, more alarming issue. I couldn't see. It instantly got worse when I tried to bring my hands up to discover what was covering my eyes and I quickly realized I couldn't. My back felt cool and I thought that perhaps I was lying on some type of metal. My arms were restrained above my head and spread out tightly and although my wrists were free, something firm encompassed my wrists restricting any movement.

Oh fuck, what the hell is going on? I almost panicked over my lack of sight, but somehow I suddenly understood what was going on. I was blindfolded, but why? Then I tried to call out to my wife for help, I heard only indistinguishable sounds coming from my mouth. Then I realized I wasn't just blindfolded, I was also gagged. Who the hell has done this to me?

Wondering who had done this, triggered more concerns. The girls, have they been bound and gagged like this?

Next I tried to move my legs, I found they were also restrained, bound at the ankles as my wrists were, spread apart in a tight uncomfortable position. I quickly discovered there was also a restraint at my waist. These restraints felt like leather so basically I assumed I was strapped down in some bizarre way, but still I wondered why.

After taking a few deep breaths through my nose, I tried to gather my fractured wits about me. The last thing I remember was on the deck where Carol's super strong Manhattan made me fall asleep. Instantly it hit me. Was it strong, or was it drugged? This made me remember how my wife had passed up the poured Manhattan to pour her own from the jug. Had she known that one was drugged?

Was what I was thinking crazy? Maybe so, but it seemed possible. However thinking it was possible launched me into a world of fear and panic. Taking a deep breath through my nose, I suppressed the thought for now for the sake of my sanity. If I allowed myself to believe my wife had betrayed me complete panic would ensue.

I tried to scream and pulled at my restraints as I attempted moving or trying to move from one side to the other and not being able to see started to drive me wild. What the hell is in my mouth? It felt large and long against my tongue and I felt as if I was ready to puke at any moment as I tried to hold off losing control.

Suddenly a hand touched me bringing my mind back to my bound reality. Several soft fingers ran from my neck, down my chest and over my belly to my crotch. This brought to me another uncomfortable revelation, which I barely believed I hadn't realized before now. I was stark naked. The roaming fingers lightly touched my penis and then raced back up to where they'd originally made contact. Next I felt a hand gripped my neck and began to push as if to choke me. As the hand squeezed, the pressure was at first tolerable, but then it began to restrict my throat and threaten my breathing. When this happened I tried to scream and pull at my bound limbs, but only a low wail came through my gag and the slight movement of my arms and legs did nothing to help.

"Don't panic, William, I'm just exerting control. From now on your life will be about control as in who controls you. Right now I do and soon you will learn to accept control from anyone. It's what slaves like you do best." The calm, female voice was slightly mocking and I recognized it instantly as Carol, which came as no surprise to me.

Of course, I couldn't answer, at least not intelligibly, but Carol didn't seem to be expecting an answer right now. She just rolled on with her dialogue. "What does learning control mean, William? For a male like yourself it means you will be trained, intensively, and for as long as it takes until you know how to serve as a slave to any woman. It's something I had hoped Ashley might have taught you by now, but I guess she doesn't have too much aptitude towards training or perhaps she has felt too intimidated." Carol paused and I felt her take one of my balls into her fingers.

"How will you be trained, slave? No doubt you're wondering. We will use pain, lots of pain, and we will deprive you of things you once thought were your right, and finally we will use humiliation, beyond your capacity to understand now, to modify your male behaviour. Let me demonstrate." Carol suddenly began to squeeze one of my crown jewels until my eyes began to water from the severe pain.

It wasn't until I began to writhe and buck against my leather restraints when Carol finally let go of my ball. However when she did she observed. "See, Ashley, William is quite trainable, just like you were when we first met. I'm quite disappointed you couldn't have taken control of him by yourself, but no worries he'll soon be the perfect slave."

Ashley!! She's right here, watching this. Now everything was falling into place and I could barely believe it. Ashley and Carol hadn't been simply vanilla lesbians in college. Carol had dominated my wife and now she was going to dominate me by training me to be my wife's slave forever. Why hadn't I seen this coming? All those trips every year that Ashley took to visit her old college friend Carol. Well if those two think that I will ever in my lifetime end up being a slave to either of them then they have no idea whom they are dealing with.

"Yes, Mistress, you are of course right, as you always are. I beg your forgiveness for my inadequacy. I wasn't able to . . ." My wife's voice trailed off to nothing and to me she sounded weaker and more submissive than I'd ever heard her sound.

"Spread his legs out further! I want them apart as far as possible. I want him to feel as if he is being split apart. I want him in pain!"

"Yes Mistress Carol."

My right leg moved further away somehow and although it put some pressure on my groin it was not too bad. I guess I can take this, I thought...I'll show that bitch Carol what a man was like. Then my left leg moved further apart... "Arggggg." It felt as if I was doing the splits. The pain was enormous I thought.

"That's perfect Ashley, now remove his waist restraint, I have an idea for later, then continue with the left leg and stretch out the scum...HARD."

I felt my left leg start to move even further and my resistance was unable to stop it. I was stretched out so badly that I thought my body would be pulled apart at my crotch. My shoulders and arms ached and my back was arched which put pressure on my chest.

"Excellent, now perhaps he will feel his position."

I could hear a person walk by me. Was it Ashley? Then I could fell something or someone brush against my leg. What the hell is going on, I thought as I panted and bit into the thing shoved in my mouth.

"Now Ashley, do you see the rope looped around the bar overhead? The two ends? Good. Take one end, be careful not to pull too hard so that you do not pull the rope off the bar, tie it to the base of his useless balls...tight...then repeat the knot a few times so that it does not loosen."

I could feel a hand on my sack and what appeared to be an attempt at roping it. Now, I must admit that my cock is of average length and circumference but my sack and balls are smaller than normal so I could understand what was happening and I almost laughed. I would have said Good Luck doing that if I could speak. Then, and I should have known it, I suffered more pain.

"No, no, dear," Carol said. "Some men are smaller there. Let me show you what has to be done."

Suddenly, I felt one hand leave my balls and another grasp tightly above them and the pulled down HARD. "Arggggggg," it felt as if my balls would be pulled off completely. Just wait until I am free, these bitches are going to pay I told myself. "Argggggggggg."

"Now tie it at the base while I hold it...tighter Ashley...and again. See how they are now a deeper colour? See how they stick out! They are yours. Slap them!"

I felt a sharp pain on my balls and let out a soft moan as I tried to move my genital area elsewhere.

"No...a good slap or two," I heard that bitch Carol say.

Slap, Slap, Slap... "Argggggggggg." Oh God that hurt...so much so that I thought I was going to be sick. I know that there were tears in my eyes but they had nowhere to go.

Slap, Slap, Slap... "Argggggggggg." Oh damn it...that must have been my fucking wife that time... When I get her...

Finally some relief...it went quiet and although I was bound in pain, I started to relax a bit. Slap, Slap, Slap... "Arggggggggg." A hand was back at my face cheeks and the blows were harder this time. I felt my roped balls being pulled up hard and my body tried to rise up to relieve some of the pain but without success.

"I think there's time for a quick first lesson right now. No time like the present to start the breaking process." As soon as Carol said this I felt her begin to unfasten the gag from my mouth.

"Now, I'm going to take the gag out to give you a bit of relief. Scream if you wish but no one will hear you outside this room and no one ever comes close to the island. Remember this slave, screaming will only make things worse for you and perhaps the session will become rougher very quickly. You are not to say anything unless you are ordered to. I will also take off your blindfold so you can see your new surroundings, your new life and your new wife. I'll ease off on your balls for now but they and that ugly cock are now mine just like the woman that will control you."

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Island

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds