• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • My Teaser Gets Taken Again

My Teaser Gets Taken Again

This story follows on from 'A teaser taken'

.........through the house into the shower room.

I stop, turn towards her and once again look appreciatively at her seemingly flawless body; small breasts with equally small areola and button like nipples, perfectly flat stomach, long toned legs with muscled thighs the tops of which framed the bump of her shaven mons.

Look back at her face, still damp hair plastered to her forehead, to find she's watching me with a hint of concern in her eyes; stepping to her I slip my arms around her waist and pull her to me, kiss her full on the mouth, the first time we have actually kissed. She responds immediately and wraps her arms around my neck. I stroke up and down her back and bum, our mouths exploring each others, twisting and turning, bodies mashed together. My cock responds, lifting, pressing against her tummy, she moans at the back of her throat.

I twist slightly to reach out and flick the handle over turning on the shower, give it a minute to warm before turning it down to a gentle cascade; then, with a squeeze of her bum, I try to step back, she squeals and tries to hold my lips against hers, lips still together I laughingly whisper,

"Come here Amelia".

I shuffle backwards pulling her into the big walk-in shower.

Realising where we are she also laughs "ooh yes please".

The water cascades down soaking us both.

Grinning at her I squeeze shower gel into my hand, "Stand still.". She grins back and closes her eyes.

I begin to wash her; gently soaping her skin. Start with the fingers of her left hand; then up her arm, into her armpit. step around behind her, flick her hair over her shoulder and then, topping up the gel as I go, soap her shoulders, neck, other arm then, carefully, her face: forehead, round her eyes, nose, mouth, and chin.

Stepping up against her back I reach round from both sides and soap her upper chest, down the sides of her small breasts, underneath to cover them, one in each hand, small circles around her tightening areolas, up over her nipples; they feel like small rubbery jelly beans. I squeeze them, roll them, flick my nails across them, stroke around them; her breathing quickens, shuddering, her hands reach back, press against my thighs, right hand rhythmically tapping. Feel her muscles tense, her hands ball into fists against me and her breath catches in her throat. I ease off, slowing my hands, then soothing strokes move down onto her tummy and she relaxes against me.

Begin again, swirling down to the tops of her hips and thighs. Step back; up her sides to her shoulders, circles down her back.

Onto her bum, wash each tight buttock, soapy fingers slip between her buttocks, fingertip presses against her anus. Sinking to my knees I wash down one toned leg, gently turn her around, and back up the other leg. Hand back between her thighs, more gel and my palm messages across her pussy.

Yet again I find myself studying her: her soft, smoothly shaven pussy; I trace the tip of my thumb up one side, just over her hooded clit and down the other. I can feel the difference between the texture of the shower water running down her body and the stickiness of the fluid leaking from her. My thumb slips into her, just a centimetre, then slides up between fleshy lips, massaging up to reach her cliteris, a slight pressure underneath and it pops into view. I lean forward and touch it with my lips. My forehead, pressed against her tummy, feels a rumbling as she groans, her hands rest on the back of my head.

Both hands slide round to grip the tops of her thighs, just under her buttocks, my face hovers just in front of her, breathing her scent.

Flick my tongue across her clit, she gasps; I tease around it, play with it, suck it, I can taste her juices and my cum mixed with warm running water. Tongue and lips explore, settling on her clit. Concentrate my attentions: sucking at it, flicking my tongue over and around it, quickly bring her up to the point of cumming, she pushes my face into her body as her muscles tense and her stomach and legs vibrate.

After long seconds I feel her groan, sigh and then slowly unwind.

I push up against her hands, they drop off my head and I stand and move to her side. She's limp, eyes closed, head hanging down, wet hair clinging to her face and back.

I pull her against me, stroke her wet body, centre on her pussy and arse. From behind I probe between her buttocks, rub across the puckered ring of her anus, press against her, the running water and soap residue provides lubrication as my finger pushes passed the tight ring of muscle: she gasps at the intrusion, squeezes against my finger, grips my arm with both hands. From in front my fingers tease across her hot sticky pussy, across her clit, middle finger slips between her lips.

Both fingers push in as far as they will go, each feels the other through the thin wall separating them, I stop, let her get used to their presence. Her body begins to relax, her grip loosens until all I can feel is the occasional ripple running from her bum outwards.

I start to move my fingers, for a second her grip on my arm tightens, then eases. Fingers move with the tiniest of movements as I twist and rotate. She puts both her hands against the shower wall, head down concentrating on the sensations. Her insides occasionally clenching against my fingers as a spasm ripples through her.

I start to increase the range of movements, thrusting in and out, rubbing against the sides, swirling around. Begin to build the pressure, increase the speed, the heel of one hand against her clit the other between the cheeks of her ass, fingers pushing deep inside her body creating sensations she's probably never felt before.

Her swollen pussy and tight arse grip my fingers as I keep moving, short strokes, long strokes, sometimes both fingers moving in unison other times totally randomly.

She's leaning against me now, all her weight on my chest, her legs shaking, tummy quivering, muttering incoherently as she starts to lose control; her buttocks and thighs squeezing, pussy swelling.

She seems to freeze around me as an internal trigger hits her, legs, bum and tummy clenched. I push my fingers all the way in and hold her tight, it seems to go on and on until, after one final shiver, she slumps against me and her muscles begin to relax. She takes a shuddering breath, then another, and another until her breathing reaches a semblance of normality.

I slip my aching fingers out of her, hold her around the waist.

"Oh god! Think I'm going to faint."

"Seriously?"

She laughs shakily "No, but think I need to lie down."

I laugh back, "No problem there."

I quickly wash myself, rinsing as I go then turn off the shower. Taking her hand I step back out of the cubicle, she follows me. I get a towel and pat her dry, squeeze the water from her hair. Quickly dry myself.

Dropping the towel on the floor I once again take her hand and lead her to the bedroom.

Pull the sheet back, "In you get then."

"Are you sure? My hair's still damp."

"That's fine, it's nearly dry."

"Are you coming in?"

"Oh yes."

She chuckles and climbs onto the bed, rolls onto her side and draws her knees up. I flop down behind her and spoon in, put my face into the damp hair at the back of her neck and my hand on her waist. Her breathing quickly settles into a gentle, even rhythm as she dozes off.

I join her.

And wake sometime later to find Amelia already enjoying herself. We were still spooned together but she had my already hard cock trapped between her thighs up against her pussy, gently rocking backwards and forwards. Her breathing was noticeably ragged so she hadn't just started.

I touched my lips to her warm ear, "Enjoying yourself?"

She giggled and paused her movements "Well what's a girl supposed to do? I wake to find Him prodding me in the back, I was just making him more comfortable."

I could feel the sticky heat of her wet pussy along the top of my cock. "If you make him anymore comfortable he's likely to have an accident."

"Ooh, wouldn't want that, not yet anyway."

And with that she rolls away from me and climbs to her knees. Locking her eyes on my cock she crawled over and, pressing my hip, pushes me onto my back. My cock drops flat onto my stomach. She touches the very tip with her fingertips, strokes down to my balls, mumbles,

"Mmmmm, and what shall we do with you then?' 'Think I'll......"

Chewing her bottom lip she lifts her leg and slides over me, sits astride my hips, takes her weight on one hand and leans forward. Feel her lift my cock, rub the tip up and down her pussy, push back against me. A slight smile appears as her heat begins to swallow me, a wiggle of her bum and she pushes further back. The smile changes to a frown of concentration as her soft tight pussy envelops the rampant hardness of my cock as she slowly sinks in a long slow descent until her bum touches my hips, then she presses down even further, as far as she can go, groans and again wriggles her bum.

She puts her hands on my chest, leans forward and slowly, almost tentatively, lifts her hips: just a couple of inches, then drops back down, as her bum again touches my hips her eyes lose focus and a shiver runs through her. After a second to compose herself she lifts again and then sinks back down, and again, steadily building a rhythm. At one point she pauses to rub her pubic bone against my stomach and once again a slight shiver runs through her. Clearly liking the sensation she carries on rubbing herself against me, then the motion becomes a rocking of her hips then a squirming twist: It almost seems to be an experimentation on her part, trying to find how many different ways she can move, with my cock buried deep inside her, that give her the maximum amount of feeling.

I can feel every shifting girration of her hips and bum, every movement of her pussy around my cock, at times her bodies search for pleasure is almost gentle, at others it borders on the painful as she thrusts, twists and squirms; impaled on me as she is.

And through all of this I just lie there with my hands behind my head, just providing the means to her end, watching her body move and her changing facial expressions: from lip chewing to eyes screwed shut to brow creased concentration to eyes and mouth wide open and every few minutes she pauses as yet another shiver ripples through her.

She's oblivious to me as a person, completely in a world of her own as the sensations drive her on and her movements became more feverish: her head is down and her hair hides her face, her fingers clutch the hair on my chest and her sweating thighs grip my hips. Her panting breath gets faster and faster and inaudible words begin to build at the back of her throat then get louder and louder,

"Ohyesohyesohyesyesyesyesyes"

Her words became incoherent, her movements frenzied, erratic, uncontrolled. Suddenly she freezes: her fingers grip me even harder, her thighs clamp to my sides, her back arches, every muscle seems to lock and then vibrate, she stops speaking as she holds her breath.

Until she could hold it no longer, she groans and takes a shuddering breath, and then another as her body reluctantly lets go of the sensations that have been driving her on. She opens her eyes and looks down at me, gives a weak smile and slowly drops onto my chest.

She lies there: head turned sideways, arms and legs tucked in under her body for a good five minutes, breathing and heart rate slowing until they become imperceptible. Then, gently, as if she'd awakened, her arms and legs uncurl and, like a cat, she takes a long breath and stretches. She pushes up, once more sitting astride me, although by now I've wilted to a pretty sad reflection of my earlier rampant self.

She grins, "Mmmmmmm, that was fab!" "But you......didn't, did you?"

"No but it was worth it just to watch you."

She blushes, and sheepishly asks, "Was I out of control?"

"Out of control? Maybe, a little." "But not in a bad way. In a deliciously sexy, sexual sort of way." "You looked.....fantastic."

She blushed again then wiggled her bum, "But what about him?"

"Oh he can wait until next time. Would you like a next time?"

"Would I like a next time? Oh god would I like a next time!". Then she glanced at my bedside clock, "But it can't be today, I really need to be somewhere."

"And I need to take an old age pill, you've just about worn me out!"

She wiggled that gorgeous bum again, "If that's what I get from an old guy I'll have you everytime. I'll tell you about guys my age some time."

And with that she slipped off me, "Can I use your shower?"

"Of course you can, but I think I'll stay here this time." and tugged a sheet over myself.

"Good idea old man, you have a little snooze." laughs and trips off towards the shower.

A couple of minutes later she reappears, smoothing her dress over her hips, my mind flashed back to the last time I'd watched her do that, I smiled.

"What are you smiling at?" she enquired.

"You." I replied, "Do you have any free time tomorrow?"

Her cheeks flushed red yet again, she glanced at the floor, "Seriously, you want me to come round tomorrow?" She seemed surprised that I would want her again.

Still naked I climb out of bed, take hold of her face and kiss her.

"Seriously yes I do."

She almost looked relieved, "Mmmmmm, then yes I do. Same time?"

I nod, "Same time Amelia, now you'd better go before it's me losing control."

She laughed again, turned and headed for the door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • My Teaser Gets Taken Again

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 561 milliseconds