• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Chronicles of Heather Maureen Ch. 01

Chronicles of Heather Maureen Ch. 01

Marty

Quite often I had to work late at the bowling alley; late enough that the last busses had gone by! It was a long walk home so I usually hitchhiked and walked whatever distance I had to. I was doing that when Marty stopped to pick me up. He was an older man in his forties and said he'd be turning off long before I was near home, but a ride was a ride. We talked about a few things till we got onto electronics, something he did for a living and my favorite hobby at the time. Animatedly talking we went past his turn and continued along my way home. He drove me right home and parked across from the house as we continued to chat.

I never noticed at first but when he talked he began to gesture widely and then when his hand dropped it came to rest on my leg. Thinking back later I realised he had started at my knee then gradually moved his hand further and further up my thigh, till now his fingertips were making small lazy circles halfway up my inner thigh, until his next gesture! At first I was shocked and slightly repulsed and I shifted my position to stop it. My feminine side however had found it excitingly erotic and as I was sent again to the place I merely watched from it made me relax and spread my legs wider. Marty smiled at this and soon his hand was again resting on my inner thigh with his fingertips caressing it lightly. I have no idea how far it might have gone as at that point a police cruiser slowed as it passed us, (I lived on a main street), but didn't stop. Marty got very uptight and said he had to leave suddenly. As I got out I mentioned that I had enjoyed our talk and if he was passing by in two nights time I'd probably be looking for a ride again.

For two days I berated myself for even considering what I had been about to do. What the hell was wrong with me? Was I a queer? No I wasn't I replied I had enjoyed being with a girl so much I couldn't be! Why was I even bothering to debate this with myself?

Yet the night before I found myself shaving my legs and removing what little body hair I had. After school I shaved my face, tho it didn't really need it. I slipped into the garage and packed my back pack with my make up, lingerie and my skirt and blouse combination then added a pair of four inch heels before I left for work. At work the night dragged on and on even if my mind was again arguing with itself about what I knew I was planning. I simply wasn't going to do it, I wasn't, I wasn't! Yet towards the end of the night there I was slipping into my matching bra, garter belt and panties, rolling the nylons up my legs with a huge smile on my face and using the broken mirror in the back to apply a layer of foundation, remove most of it and then touch up what was left. I hustled out the door as soon as I could and ran down the block to wait in the shadows until I saw his car approaching.

He stopped and I got in, placing the back pack between us. He looked at it strangely then sort of shrugged and drove off. We talked a bit until I asked him if he would mind stopping so I could use a service station washroom for a minute. He didn't like the idea but did do it. I quickly got the key and went into the outside restroom after grabbing my back pack. Since putting on the first piece of lingerie my mind had been going back and forth between whatever or whoever else controlled my body and me having control, now I was merely along for the ride. Stripping off my male outerwear and shoes I stood there trembling and shaking in my lingerie. Taking deep breaths to calm myself I started to finish my make up carefully. More pink blush to my cheeks, darker contour under that, and now that my hands had stopped shaking as I became engrossed in what I was doing I did my eyes using light green eyeshadow, black mascara and eyeliner. I touched up my eyebrows then applied a frosty pink lipstick. Quickly I applied a light coat of frosty pink nail polish wondering if he'd notice any of it when I cracked the door to make sure he was still there. He was and I hugged myself delightedly for a minute before stepping into my short skirt and heels, then doing up my semi sheer light pink blouse. I stuffed my male things in the back pack and checked to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything then took a deep breath and opened the door. Leaving the key hanging in the door I listened to the click of my heels as I crossed the lot to get into his car.

I got in first and slid across the seat, sitting next to him, leaving my back pack on the floor as he smiled widely at me. He didn't say a word just looked me up and down, taking in my legs, the small fake breasts in my bra, the make up on my face and my nail polish silently for a few minutes before starting his car and driving away.

"What brought this about, Miss?"

I wanted to tell him I had no idea and jump out of the car but instead I heard myself reply in a feminine falsetto, "I enjoyed feeling your hand on my leg the other night but something wasn't quite right about it, till now Sir."

"You look very cute and completely stunning, you know. Do you dress like this often?"

I struggled to recover control but it was useless. "Not often enough really. I don't often have the chance or someone who would appreciate it if I did."

"Well I'm certainly very glad and extremely honored that you would do it for me."

I found myself smiling coyly but widely at him. This time he turned where he'd said he was going to last time. Driving with one hand the other found it's way to my inner thigh. This time the whole hand caressed my leg, not just the fingertips, and I found myself closing my eyes in ecstasy. Last time had been very erotic and exciting feeling just his circling fingertips thru my blue jeans and with slightly hairy legs. Tonight with shaved legs and thru only sheer nylons was overpowering! Instantly hard and throbbing I leaned back and savored the sensations flooding my mind, displacing any other thought from it as my belly quivered and my breath came in short gasps of air. I felt my body trembling, my nipples throbbing and hard, the pulse pounding in my throat. My gawd if this was what girls felt then I was surprised that any of them remained virgins for long!

Spreading my legs wider I freely gave him access till he could roam higher and brush his fingers along the crotch of my panties, then up the front of them and along my throbbing clit! Wait a minute, clit, no I have a, a, a, what the hell I have a, a cock yes a cock not a clit. For just a second I was in control again, but only for a second. Then the incredible sensations flooded my brain as his hand squeezed my thigh above my nylons and I was lost again. Slumped against him my head rested on his shoulder as I became merely a mass of flesh waiting and wanting to be used. His fingers traced the outline of my, my, my clit, yes my clit and I gasped and moaned softly as my body spasmed lightly. Opening my eyes I saw my skirt piled in my lap, the straps from my garter belt and the dark tops of my nylons framing the now soaked and transparent front of my panties! A car passing us slowed and dropped back to keep pace and I spasmed again as I thought of the other driver staring at my barely covered lower half. Could he see my clit? Could he tell I wasn't a real girl? Did seeing me like this excite him? I know it excited me more then I'd ever have dreamed possible!

Marty neither speeded up nor slowed down when he noticed the other car, just tugged my skirt aside to give the other driver a clearer view then turned on the inside light to make sure he could see what I was wearing and what he was doing. His pressed his hand along the front of my panties squeezing my clit and used his fingertips to tickle the bottom of my clit sac and I moaned again as my precum flowed freely. I barely felt him undo the waistband of my skirt or the zipper and automatically lifted my hips as he tugged my skirt down and off. I felt him undoing the buttons of my blouse and pulling it wide to show the other driver my lingerie clad body and spasmed again. He cupped one bra cup and I arched my back out moaning more loudly, even if he was only squeezing stuffing and not me. The other driver shook his head then smiled and waved as he turned off.

Marty smiled down at me and I smiled back.

"You really enjoyed that, didn't you Miss? You like it when people see you in just lingerie, don't you?"

I merely blushed, smiled and nodded my agreement. I hadn't known it till it happened but now had some idea of how erotic and excited it made me feel to be displayed this way.

"I think we're going to have a lot of fun exploring just how much it excites you; how far you're willing to go to feel that rush again and again. I'm going to enjoy it too but not as much as my little exhibitionist here will I can tell!"

He pulled into a driveway and stopped. Looking around I had no idea where we were or how long he'd been driving to get us here. Turning the car off he invited me inside for a drink. Inside I felt revolted at my actions and wanted to run and hide but outwardly I was so happy and pleased with myself that I calmly smiled at Marty; knowing that this night held many more surprises and firsts for me before it was over.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Chronicles of Heather Maureen Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds