• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Genie Is Out Of The Bottle Ch. 09

The Genie Is Out Of The Bottle Ch. 09

Well, I'm going to continue with the Chapter 8 format. Bits and pieces of various sexual adventures. Don't know how they will be received but also don't care. There are thousands of other submissions so surely everyone can find reading enjoyment. One comment was that it read like a diary. I guess you could consider it that way. They are chronicles of real life happenings. They are not as fanciful as all the erotic fiction posted here. But real life rarely is. So read what you want and please leave comments. If they are signed, I will provide feedback.

First up is the Big Teddy Bear. He was the now divorced half of a couple we had met through our girls' softball team. I'm not a small guy, 6'4", 225 lbs. (at the time) but he was a bigger bear of a guy. He was about 2 inches taller and about 40 pounds heavier, but not fat, just big. Our dryer had broken down so we used doing some laundry as an excuse to visit his apartment about 9 PM on a Friday night. Our babysitter would sleep over if we were out past 11.

We showed up with a few loads to do. And Mona was hoping on getting a load to take home. She had been interested in him for some time. She got a load in the washer and one in the dryer. Gary had it very hot in his apartment and was walking around shirtless. We were sitting in the living room which was open to the kitchen and the small dining area. He was busy putting up his laundry back in his bedroom so wasn't visiting much.

Mona had on jeans and her favorite green loose knit V-neck sweater. He walked in and out of the room a few times and just made small talk. He was rather quiet and shy by nature. Mona was sitting across from me but about 10 feet closer to the kitchen. I was almost dosing off because it felt so hot and when I looked around, Mona had taken off the sweater and was now topless.

"Wow, looks like you're hot too. And you sure look hot. You planning to start something?"

"If he can go shirtless, so can I."

About this time he walked back into the kitchen and went to the refrigerator and stood there with the door open and his back to us. Mona got up and walked towards him. On the way she spotted a straw cowgirl hat on the table and put it on. She came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist as far as they would go.

"What are you looking for?" she asked a surprised Gary. He half turned to his left and Mona moved around in front of him and reached up to put her arms around his neck and press her tits into his chest.

She pulled his face down to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. She moved away from him slightly so that he had a view of her nipples.

"You like what you see?" He stood mute with his hands by his side.

"You can go ahead and touch them." She took his right hand and brought it up to her breast and pressed her nipple into his palm.

"You like that?" Still silent. Her right hand felt the front of his pants and evidently found what she was looking for. "Oh, I think you do like what you see. Let's go to the bedroom so you can see if you like the rest."

With that see led him by the hand down the hall to the bedroom. I was headed down the hall about a minute later. The bedroom door was closed and the washer and dryer were making a lot of noise. They were behind bi-fold doors on the left across from the small bedroom on the right.

There was a Jack and Jill bathroom hallway door on the left. As I entered I could see light from the master bedroom glowing in the other half. I went to the opening that led to the half that led into the bedroom and peered around the corner. I had a perfect view of the side of the bed. Mona was naked on the bed with her knees open and Gary, also naked, was on his knees between them with his face buried in her crotch.

She was moaning and encouraging him. "Oh that's the spot. Lick my clit. Suck on it. That feels so good." After several minutes of oral sex, Mona was ready for more. She pulled him, still on his hands and knees, until his face was above hers. She pulled his mouth to hers and kissed him passionately. She reached down and said "I want to feel your cock." He had to move further up the bed so she could reach it. When she finally had it in her hand she started kissing his chest and sucking on his nipples.

"Your cock feels so big. I want you inside me. Put your cock inside me."

He had to reposition himself to align his shaft with the entrance to her cunt. She helped guide him until the head was parting her hot labia. Keeping his torso propped up with his arms, he thrust his dick into her an inch at a time. After he was in her to the hilt he began a slow stroking of her willing cunt.

I watched as every thrust rocked her hips off the bed. He was fucking her slowly but forcefully. He gradually quickened the pace and increased the pounding. Mona was in a zone where she met every thrust of his cock with a thrust of her hips. She had already cum twice. As he pounded her hard, she was building to a big climax.

"Oh Gary, you're fucking me so good. It's so good. I want your cock to explode in me. I want to feel your hot cum in my pussy. Oh give it to me. Give it to me. Oh God yes!" His butt clenched as I watched him cum inside her. His muscles tightened every time he spurted more of his load inside her and tried to go deeper into that hot and talented snatch. Her cunt squeezed his prick until she had milked every last drop of spunk from his balls.

As he pulled his spent dick from her, he flopped alongside her rather than on top of her. She rolled toward him and propped herself up on her elbow. He slid his arm under her and lifted her onto his chest so they could cuddle and kiss as they came down from their sexual high. I got busy and had the laundry done and ready to go by the time they finally emerged from the love nest.

Once Gary figured out that I was Ok with Mona finding pleasure in other men's beds, he let her come over anytime, even after the dryer got fixed. And for a while we had the cleanest clothes in town!!

Now a hit and a miss experience that is a cautionary tale about the importance of communication. We met "Gentleman Jim' and "Tiger Lady", their "handles", at a CB club fundraiser. We had stopped at the small trailer set up in a car dealer's parking lot along a busy highway. Mona and Jim were outside and I was talking to Judy. Actually I was staring at her tits. As a breast man, I was looking at a 10!

I found out Jim worked at one of my customers. I looked him up the next time I was there. We hit it off well enough and saw them at a few more club events. Jim took note of Mona's flirting and asked if we "fooled around". When I asked what he meant, he pulled out a small photo album with Judy, him and another guy in bed in various stages of undress.

He said to talk to Mona about joining them some evening. I said I would. Of course Mona was all for it. It took several weeks to get a date picked out. We arrived after dinner and after some small talk we headed to a bedroom so they could show us something "cool".

We all lay down on a waterbed, Jim, Mona, me and Judy from left to right. The lights were dim and Jim, who had done all the directing, put on a "mood" tape. It was soothing sounds and a voice over extolling the listener to relax and drift along. We were pressed close because of the size of the bed, so I turned on my side toward Judy and pulled her to me.

She was wearing low rise jeans and a long sleeve Henley shirt. I got my left arm under her neck and pulled her mouth to mins as my right hand moved under her shirt to get at those magnificent breasts I had been lusting after. I was rewarded with a handful of lace covered 36DDs. My cock was already ready to go, so I moved my hand down to the button and zipper of her jeans.

Just as I got the button undone, she looked toward the other pair, sat up and ran from the room. I was dumbfounded. I turned to ask Jim what that was about but didn't. He was on his knees with his cock in his hand and Mona's pants were at her ankles. His other hand was spreading her knees apart. The very sexy lace bra and her top were undisturbed.

"I'm going to see what's wrong. Don't let this interrupt you. Give her your best fuck." And I left the room. As I glanced back, he was just entering her. It took me a minute or two to find Judy. She had taken off her top and was wrapped up in a heavy terrycloth bathrobe and was sitting at their kitchen table. I sat across from her.

"What's wrong?"

"Why did you come here tonight?"

"To have some adult fun and make love to you."

"Did he put you up to this?"

"No, I've wanted to be with you for a long time."

"Did he say it would be OK?"

"Of course, otherwise I wouldn't have done anything. I thought you two were swingers too. I saw some pictures that looked like it."

"Those were a long time ago. Is he still in there, fucking your wife?

"Guess so. Looked like they were fixing to get it on when I left."

With that she got up, left the table and said "Good-bye" over her shoulder as she left the kitchen. I sat there until they emerged from the bedroom about 15 minutes later. I told Jim what was said and asked him why. He said he guessed that she didn't know he was planning on swapping. That she had a threesome before and thought now it was his turn.

We left and talked about it on the way home. Mona said the sex was OK. He had a long thin cock but all he was interested in was getting his rocks off. He had moved quickly to get her pussy exposed but hadn't taken much time to get it ready. Fortunately for her she was a self-starter. She did give him a good ride and she got her money's worth. She also got my Judy boner later.

This proves the first rule; Communication is vital. If you are contemplating on acting out your fantasies, be it swinging, sharing or hump dates you have to be honest and agree on what is expected, allowed and approved or you'll wind up doing serious damage to the relationship.

Now better times. I was working overseas and gone for long stretches. Mona was living in a small town and her house became the hangout for our kid's neighborhood friends. They would gather around the front stoop in the evening. One early fall evening Mona was sitting on the steps talking to the last one left. An 18 year old from one block over.

They talked about his plans for after graduation and just had pleasant conversation. He abruptly leaned into her and while saying "My hands are cold, can I warm them up?" put both his hands between her legs and at the top of the thighs. She was a bit surprised by made to attempt to remove them. This gave him enough confidence to lean in closer and kiss her. "Wow, you feel really warm there."

"If you really want to feel how warm it gets, come to the back door in two hours." And with that got up and went inside. Her bedroom had a door to the backyard. Two hours later, everyone was in bed when she heard a faint knock. She let him in the dark room. The only light was what came through the window from the streetlights.

She was wearing a sheer baby-doll top. He held her and kissed her and caresser her and then lay her on the bed and started oral sex on her. When she was ready he penetrated her and fucked enthusiastically for a lot longer than she thought he would. He recovered quickly, as 18 year olds can do, and fucked her again. They enjoyed it so much; she invited him back for seconds! Since I was away she had to share this in a letter which I sure enjoyed reading.

This is about her first and only gang bang. Now they would call it "Dogging", but back then it was just a party. Before she had gotten steadily involved with Willard, she dated quite a few from their group. Including his cousin "Bubba", real name Marvin, who was a "Good Ol' Country Boy", partial to bib overalls, beer and Ford trucks.

Every Saturday there would be a "party" in their hometown cemetery. Since the county was dry, (no booze) the cops turned a blind eye to it as long as nobody complained.

They had gotten there about 9 and there were a few others there. They sat in his truck and made out for a while and had a few beers. More had arrived and were standing or sitting around in groups of 3 or 4. They got out and sat on the tailgate, which were the seats of choice. A few guys she knew gathered around.

All of a sudden there arose suck a clamor they arose from their seats to see what was the matter. It was an unusually loud group of about 6 gathered around the back of a truck. When they got close they could see what the cause was. Debra aka Little Debby was on her knees, tits out, with a cock in each hand. And she was alternating sucking on them. There were two other guys wanking on their dicks awaiting their turn. And two more just watching.

Mona was kind of peeking around Bubba at this spectacle. She was amazed to find her cunt getting wet and her nipples getting hard. They watched until the first two shot loads of cum all over her tits. In a minute, she got stood up, bent over the tailgate and one of the primed dicks was buried in her pussy. She reached out, grabbed the other one and took him into her mouth.

By now Mona was very hot. She pulled Bubba's arm and said "Let's go back to your truck." Once there she reached into his overalls and found his swollen cock. "What do we have here? Looks like you enjoyed the show."

"Well, let's have one of our own." She shucked her jeans, laid them on the tailgate, unbuttoned his fly and freed his prick. She used it as a handle to pull him close.

"Sit me on the tailgate" He picked her up at the waist as she hopped up. She wound up sitting close enough to the edge to pull his handle up to the entrance to her cunt. He lined it up, grabbed her ass and shoved it in. He grabbed her legs and held them up and spread wide as he plowed her furrow. This was not the first time his cock was soaked in her juices but it was the first time in "public.

As it turned out they were making enough grunts and moans to pique the interest of a few guys who wandered close enough to see what was going on. Between the sex and the beer she was feeling very naughty. And very horny. As they got close enough for her to see them, but not who they were, she motioned them closer.

A few moved closer to see the action clearly. A few hung back. The ones closer were enjoying watching his cock stroking her cunt. Finally Bubba stiffened, grunted and gave her what she wanted, a load of cum. He pulled back and gently lowered her legs. She made no effort to cover herself up.

"It's still hot. Who wants some?"

As Bubba was buttoning back up he looked at her with a big grin. "Step up boys, don't keep the lady waitin'." A guy she had seen but did not know came up as he unzipped his pants. He was stroking his dick as it grew bigger. When she helped him he was ready to fuck her. His prick slid easily into her lubed up canal. And away he went, giving her the entire length with every thrust.

By this time a larger group had gathered and moved in closer. A few had their cocks in their hands and hope in their hearts. When the second load of cum went in her cunt, she got off the truck. Just then a truck turned on his lights. They weren't pointed at her directly, but provided enough light to see. "Well look what we have here. More cocks. Come closer. Three guys were waving their dicks at her, in various stages of arousal. She grabbed the hardest one and squatting down started sucking him. She got on her knees and sat back on her heels. Grabbed another one and started pumping him.

She was now in full slut mode. Another stiff member was pushed at her face and soon she was pumping 2 and giving all three a blow job. When one showed signs of going off, she sucked and pumped him until he did. The same scenario played out with the other two. As two more dicks now approached, she removed her blouse and bra and got her jeans to kneel on.

One was a guy she had "dated". She only played with his cock a little as she went to town on the other guy who was a complete stranger. He came quickly. She had Rod help her back up to the tailgate. "You'll have to fuck me, my jaw is tired." He was glad to do so, recalling his "date" experience. After she collected her third load of cum up her snatch, she could only watch as it oozed out of her swollen labia.

Bubba was had also been watching and she could see his bulge. "You're the only one left. Want to finish off the night?" "Sure thing Darlin'." He tossed her an old shirt to use to wipe the spunk off her chest and the edges of her mouth where she had not been able to keep it in her mouth before getting to swallow it.

"Come here big boy. I don't want you going home with a stiff dick." This time she bent over so he could do her doggy style and fondle her tits while he was screwing her. He took his time and gradually fucked her harder and faster until her orgasm exploded around his tool. When he finally plopped out of her now satiated hole, she cleaned up a little, dressed and he took her back to her car.

I had to wait two nights to get laid and find out why her pussy was "worn out". But well worth it. I often asked if she wanted to do it again and she always said the stars would never align like that again. Shame.

I know I ramble so here is an attempt at a cliff notes version of her most unusual lovers. A real rocket scientist named Jim. CB friend first. Offered to loan her a car when hers broke. The catch was that she had to come to his house and cook him dinner one night a week. Lived alone. Terrible cook got tired of eating out. Deal was made. Fourth week in, asked her to spend the night with him the next week. She liked him and agreed.

After dinner and time for bed she was getting prepared to fuck him, but she got the biggest shock of her life. "His cock was shaped like an acorn. It was as wide as it was long and that was three inches. Long. And wide. Not around but across. She had no idea how he would get it in her cunt. When she was playing with it, it got rock hard but no bigger.

But he had a plan. "I lay on my side with my knees drawn up to my chest. He moved behind and below me. He lifted my leg and put his top leg to hold it up. He kept fingering me with two than 3 than 4 fingers until I was as wet and loose as I would get. He put that massive head against my pussy and just started pressing. I didn't think it would work but then it just popped into me. I was stretch as far as it would go. He kept pressing until the whole thing was inside me. He started pumping but only about an inch either way. It felt weird but oddly intense. My clit was absolutely mashed. Every movement of that monster gave me sensations I had never ever felt. After a bit it felt like my pussy relaxed even more and he got to increase the speed of the movement but not the depth. We fucked for what felt like hours. He finally came and spurted forever. I thought he would never stop cumming. Then he just softened but didn't shrink. He eased out of me. We stayed in the spoon position and went to sleep."

They continued their arrangement with the only change being she spent the night every third week instead of fourth. He also wanted her to write him a "love letter" that expressed how much she liked him. Which she did. She had anoth4r car in four months and they cooled off and moved on shortly afterwards.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Genie Is Out Of The Bottle Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 265 milliseconds