• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Bookshop Girl

Bookshop Girl

She was young, maybe 22 or 23, and cute. She stood in front of me in the checkout line at the booksellers. Her book was clutched tightly to her chest with both arms wrapped around it.

"Hi," I said.

She blushed and pulled her book even closer, crushing her breasts. She had her dark hair bobbed short but it was full and filled with corkscrew curls. She was slim waisted, slim hipped and although her book was pressed tightly against her boobs, my impression was that they were firm and small, just the right size for her frame. Her legs were long and her ass was perfect.

"Whatcha reading?" I asked.

She turned away from me without answering and moved to the cashier. It was her turn to pay and I saw the book. "Blowjob, A Tutorial", I smiled to myself and thought that there was going to be one lucky guy that night. She paid and left the store and I did the same, but when I got out into the mall she was waiting for me.

"Hi," she said.

I immediately started apologizing, "I'm really sorry if I embarrassed you in there. I think it can be incredibly difficult to purchase a book like that."

"It's OK," she said, "would you like to get a cup of coffee with me?"

We made our way to a nearby coffee shop, ordered and took a seat near the back.

"I'm not sure I'm comfortable talking about this," she said, "but... did you see my book?" She pulled it from the bag and held it up so that I could see it.

I nodded and let her go on.

"I've been going out with Richard for a few months now, and he's a perfect gentleman. For the last three weeks or so when he brings me home I've had trouble keeping my hands off him. Last night as we sat in his car in front of my apartment I rubbed his crotch, through his trousers until he came in his pants. It was exciting. I loved it. His juice was warm and there was a lot of it. I want to take our relationship to the next level but, well, I'm a virgin. I've never done these things before. I want to do them right. He deserves it. I bought a book and..." she rummaged in her purse and finally pulled out a rubber cock, about eight inches long, "and this, to practice with today. But, this rubber penis won't be the same, it won't spurt. I can't be sure I'm doing it right." She looked at me with her big eyes, "Do you think a blow job is the next level? Would you let me practice on you?"

"Uhm, well sure," I said. "I guess the next level would either be a blow job or anal. When? Where?"

"Now," she said, "I'm not sure where though. Do you think I need to practice anal too?"

"There's a Vagabond Inn a couple of blocks over. We could go there and get a room." The Vagabond was known as a place where hookers plied their trade. The rooms were small and sparse but served their purpose well. I had been there a time or two in the past. I'm not necessarily averse to paying for sex when I need it.

"Only if you let me pay for the room," she said, "you're doing me a really huge favor."

We went straight from the coffee shop to the motel and got a room. I wanted to go have a quick shower and she wanted to study her book a bit. I came back into the room naked with a boner and it startled her.

"Oh," she averted her eyes, "you're not wearing anything!"

"You should take off your clothes too," I said. "It adds another level of pleasure if we're both nude." She set down the book and took off her top and bra. "Nice," I said and tweaked one of her rosy nipples. The skirt and panties went next and I saw she wore a well trimmed bush with a colour that matched her hair. We stood in the middle of the room looking at each other.

Finally she said, "My book shows the man standing and the woman kneeling in front of him. Is that the best way to do this?"

"That's one way, or I can sit on a chair and you can come up between my knees. Or, I can lie on the bed and you can find a comfortable position from there. I like the chair, personally or the bed. The chair kinda keeps me from collapsing when I cum and the bed allows for the same thing or, some 69." I explained 69 to her.

"I don't think I'm ready for that yet." She said. "Let's do the chair."

I pulled out the desk chair, turned it around to face the room, sat down and spread my legs. My dick pointed straight at the ceiling and she studied it as though she were unsure of what to do next.

"Well, come on over here," I said, "would you mind if I sucked on your nipples for a little while? You can play with my balls while I'm doing that."

She came over and straddled my knee, then rose up and brought her tiny tits level with my face before leaning in so I could taste them. They tasted wonderful and I moaned a little when I latched onto the first one. She reached down and began softly massaging my balls. I moaned some more and when she touched the head of my dick with her forefinger it jumped. She laughed.

"Does it always do that?" She asked.

"Do what?" I talked around the boob in my mouth.

She smiled and although I wasn't looking at her face I could feel her smile. I knew she was smiling. "This feels pretty good," she said, "but I'm supposed to be practicing, learning. I'm going to try what my book said to do." She pulled her tit from my mouth, stood between my legs and bent at the waist. "I'm counting on you to tell me if I do something wrong." She wrapped he lips around the head of my cock and began moving her tongue in slow circles. Each time her tongue would touch the underside of the head of my dick, my dick would jump and she would smile. Soon she was giggling as she chased the jerking cock with her mouth. I wrapped my thumb and forefinger around the base of my dick to hold it still. I used my other three fingers to hug and massage my balls.

I reached out and grabbed her hand with my free one and showed her what I was doing so she could do it. Then I leaned back and closed my eyes to enjoy the stimulation. I whispered that she could use her hands and fingers to stroke, prod, and poke around gently between my legs, even play with my anus. She did, "Don't stop." I told her. She didn't. I grabbed her boobs, one in each hand. I squeezed, and stroked my thumbs across her nipples. We both moaned. After awhile I grabbed the sides of her head and pushed her down further on my dick. I raised my ass and thrust upwards while I pushed her down. She gagged and I pulled back some. Then I did it again. It went deeper this time before she gagged again. We kept repeating the process until she was taking about three quarters of my cock in her mouth without gagging. This was great and I settled in to enjoy it.

I played with her tits and watched her head bob up and down on my cock. My hands were exploring her body. I stroked her skin, her neck. I wrapped my fingers in her hair and raised my hips to meet her downward stroke. I pulled gently on the soft tuft of hair between her legs and sat up straighter so that I could stick a finger in her pussy. I could barely reach it, she stood back so far.

When I felt my climax building I tapped on the back of her neck, "Hey?" I asked her. "I'm going to cum soon. Do you want it in your mouth or what?"

She paused and looked up at me with those big eyes. A thread of saliva ran from the end of my cock to the corner of her mouth. It glistened in the yellow light from the reading lamp by the chair. "What do you want?" she asked.

"I want to cum with my cock in your mouth. I want your tongue moving the whole time. I want your finger on my ass. You don't have to stick it in but I want you touching it. You can swallow or not, your choice."

She smiled and the thread of saliva broke. "Let's do this," she said and she lowered her lips back to my dick; went back to work. I held her tits in my hands and squeezed gently.

When I came, my toes curled and I squeezed her tits harder, my entire body was as stiff as my dick, and she sucked out every drop of cum I had to offer. I finally had to push her away. When I did she spread her legs to the outside of mine and sat on my lap, she kept moving slowly rubbing her labia up and down on my dick where my hard-on lingered. She seemed to be enjoying the stimulation.

"How'd I do?" she asked.

"Pretty good," I said, "maybe a couple more lessons and a final exam are needed. After that we can move on to anal and then I can turn you loose on that boyfriend. What's his name again?" She just smiled. "Wanna trade places?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Wanna sit in the chair and I'll do you?" She looked at me and I could tell she was considering it.

"Will you tell me what to do?" she asked.

"Sure," I said, "you don't really have to do anything but hop up and take the chair. I'll do the rest and you can just enjoy the ride." I slapped her softly on the ass and we traded places. I got on my knees and moved my face up between her legs. I could smell the sweet aroma of her juices as I moved in closer. My dick began to grow again as soon as I tasted her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Bookshop Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds