• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The New Wolf Ch. 05

The New Wolf Ch. 05

123

A/N Big thanks for all the comments and to my editors Jayknie and Notsweetenough!

*****

When they entered his land David felt a sense of relief. He was exhausted. The winter had been unusually mild and to his surprise he was able to drive the car all the way up to his home. He knew he should take it to the garage, but decided he was too tired.

He shut the engine off and Clara didn't stir. He shook her shoulder and she let out a groan before turning her head. If she was sleeping that heavy he didn't want to wake her, the poor girl needed a break. He went around and unbuckled her seatbelt. She didn't protest when he scooped her out of the front seat and walked her to the door.

As soon as he pushed it open he made a beeline for the bedroom. He wasn't expecting any guests, so he'd left his place a mess. Now wasn't the time to clean though. He set her on his unmade bed and pulled the blankets over her. She turned on her side and settled in.

She looked peaceful sleeping. David already felt responsible for her. Not because he was her alpha but because they were kindred spirits. She was human before, like him. They both suffered from losses too. He wanted to make it right for her, make her feel at home.

"David? You're back early." Magda's voice came from the front door.

David walked out of the bedroom and closed the door. Magda walked into the main room.

"Do you have a guest?"

"A new pack member," David said.

"How...," Magda's voice trailed off.

David realized how the situation looked and held up his hands.

"No, no, no, not like that," he said. "She wasn't happy and needed a fresh start."

"Oh." Magda did not hide the disappointment in her voice. "For a second there I thought that, well, it doesn't matter what I thought."

"You were thinking that somehow magically I found a second mate," David said. "Which don't exist."

Magda let out a sigh.

"We want to see you happy is all," she said. "Why did you come back so soon?"

"I have not slept in over twenty-four hours. Why don't you ask Rodger to explain when he gets back? Everyone else is on their way, except Marilyn, she's the new Luna over there."

"That is fantastic." A smile spread across the older woman's face. "I'll let you get some sleep."

She walked to the door, before she closed it she made one final remark.

"The new girl is very pretty. She looked good in your arms."

"She's not my..." Before David could finish Magda shut the door.

He took one glance at his couch and plopped down. Magda was sweet and he appreciated how much his pack cared about him, but not when it came to his personal life. He had his fun years ago. He'd rather live with the memories than try and make new ones.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The kiss was incredible. Clara brought her hands up and held on to the sides of his face determined not the let him pull away. She felt his hand on her stomach, sliding up her shirt. She pushed him back and sat up, pulling her top off and tossing it to the side. She slid her pants off too, not wanting any barrier between them.

It was dark in the room, too dark to see anything, but she could hear him removing his clothes. Another wave of anticipation went through her, Clara felt like her body was on fire. She reached for him, needing him to come back to her. She couldn't see him or touch him as she ran her hands wildly through the air, grasping at nothing.

He was gone. Clara realized she didn't know who he was, but that didn't matter. She needed him. The pleasure she was feeling became too much, it started to ache and burn. Clara couldn't wait for him to come back. She brought her hand between her legs and started to rub back and forth. The pressure did nothing for her though. A small cry escaped her lips in frustration. She continued, moving her hand back and forth while letting her fingers dance over her most sensitive part. She'd done this millions of times before and had never had a problem, but it felt like her hand wasn't there. She slid her fingers inside her folds, but still they had no feeling. She let out another frustrated cry. She squirmed on the bed, trying to rub herself against the sheets, but the heat continued to flow through her. There was nothing she could do to satisfy it. She started calling out in the darkness to her mystery man.

"Please come back. Please."

Clara felt helpless. She'd never been so turned on in her life. She moved her hands up her stomach and over her breasts. Her fingertips felt like magic, bringing every part of her body to life and making her desire increase. She traced her hard small nipples lightly and another shudder went through her. She let out a gasp and moved her hands back down to her folds. She started to buck her hips. It didn't matter though, still she felt no closer to satisfaction.

She needed to cum. Another ache and blast of fire racked her body and she cried in frustration.

"Please. I need you. Please. I'll do anything you want."

She got no response. The only sounds in the air were her cries of frustration, moans of arousal, and random pleas for her stranger.

The darkness vanished and a light filled the room. Clara racked her neck toward the door.

"Clara are you alright? I heard yelling," he said.

She watched as his eyes adjusted to the room. David took one look at her and his pupils dilated. Clara was not a naked person, but right now she didn't care. She arched her back and spread her arms out, doing whatever she could to entice him to come over to her.

"I need you," Clara said. "Please."

The door to the room slammed shut and he vanished. Clara let out a frustrated cry. She wanted to get off the bed and chase after him, but her legs felt like jelly. She thought about trying to crawl, but the idea was erased with another flash of heat. Again she placed her hand between her legs and felt nothing. She brought her hand up to her face and saw it was slick with her juices. She was beyond ready. Her stomach started cramping in discomfort. She turned on her side and pulled her legs to her chest.

Again the door opened. David walked in holding a glass of water. He was so hot. He would do just fine. Clara reached out for him. He was the one who could make this better, who could end her suffering and give her the release she craved.

"Please help me," Clara said. "I want you so bad. It hurts. You can make it stop."

"Clara do you know what's happening to you?"

She wanted him to stop talking and start fucking her. He stayed out of reach, so instead she gripped her legs tighter and started biting her knee.

"Clara I need you to focus," David said. "Tell me if you know what is happening?"

She couldn't focus on anything except her desire. He kept talking, but the words didn't matter.

"It will pass in a few hours."

Clara missed the first part of his sentence. She watched him standing there, teasing her, denying her body what it needed.

"I will do anything you want, please. Please. Please."

"This is not you Clara, this is the heat talking. You don't want me."

Clara watched as his beautiful eyes took her in. He was trying to hide it, but there was desire there. She wanted to stretch out and spread her legs, inviting him into her, but another cramp came. Clara bit down on her knee and tasted copper.

"Stop, don't hurt yourself."

He came towards her and put his hand of her leg. She grabbed a hold of his wrist and pulled him on to the bed. Trying her hardest to seem in control she braced herself on his shoulders and sat up behind him. She pressed her chest to his back and put her mouth by his ear.

"You are so handsome and kind and smart. I do you want you. I wanted you the second I saw you."

"Trust me, right now you want anyone. I won't take advantage of you like this. You will thank me in the morning."

He started to stand, but Clara gripped on to his shoulders. He turned his head and they locked eyes. Clara watched his pupils dilate further. His nostrils flared. His breathing quickened, almost matching her pants. Another whimper escaped her, his eyes dropped and looked to her lips.

"Oh fuck," were the last words he said before he pressed his lips to hers.

Clara fell back to the bed with David on top of her. She pulled at the hem of his shirt. He broke their kiss and pulled it off. She started tugging at his pants, which slid off his hips and down to the floor. Clara spread her legs and wrapped her arms around his neck. He leaned back down and continued kissing her. As their tongues intertwined Clara lifted her hips grinding herself against him. She reached down and felt his erection. Just touching him sent another wave of pleasure through her.

She lined him up with her entrance and lifted her hips further as he slid inside with ease. The aches and cramps immediately stopped and Clara broke their kiss to let out a moan. She arched her back and he lowered himself so their bodies were still connected, but she was able to lay flat. David pumped in and out of her as he kissed and sucked her neck. Clara ran her nails down his back, stopping at his ass she grabbed a hold of him, pushing him faster. He let out a frustrated groan and she felt him explode inside her.

"Sorry, it's been a while," he said into her shoulder.

He stilled and Clara let out a whimper. He lifted his head and locked eyes with her, a huge smile spread across his face.

"Don't worry, I've got a lot more to go," he said.

His lips were on hers again and he grabbed her shoulder, rolling her on top of him. Clara sat up and he ran his hands up her hips to her waist. He gripped on and lifted her up. She thought he was going to pull himself all the way out and she let out a whimper, but right when his tip was the last piece of him left he let go and she slid back down his shaft. Clara moaned as he lifted her again. Each time she came down she could feel him stiffen. Soon he was rock hard again, but continued his slow assault. Clara felt herself tighten. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore. She grabbed his wrists and pinned them to the bed, leaning over so her breasts hung right in his face.

They both knew it was just a show, Clara wasn't nearly strong enough to hold him down, but he left his hands there as she rode him, bucking her hips back and forth as she moved up and down. All the frustration, heat, and pleasure she was feeling seemed to gather at her core. She could feel it balling up getting tight and tighter. She increased her speed and then felt it all explode at once. Black spots clouded her vision as the orgasm spread through her entire body. Her ears rang and her teeth chattered. She was grateful when David flipped them back over, not sure if she had the strength to keep riding him.

He went back to kissing her neck as he slammed himself inside her. It didn't take long for the effects of the orgasm to fade and another flash of heat came over her. She grabbed David's hair and lifted his head then pressed her lips to his. As far as Clara was concerned they were never leaving the bed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The sound of wind chimes woke Clara. She didn't want to open her eyes, the bed was so warm. The arm lying across her stomach added to her sense of comfort. Her eyes popped open as the memories of the night before came crashing down. She looked over to see a sleeping David next to her. She clutched the sheet and sat up. She winced in pain, then noticing the glass of water she grabbed it and downed the whole thing.

"Easy killer," David said.

Clara looked back to him, his blue eyes sparkled at her and he wore a beautiful smile. She glanced down and saw that was all her wore. Her cheeks turned red and she put her face in her hands.

"Hey what's wrong?"

He sat up in bed and started rubbing her back. All too soon she became aware of the dried fluids that were covering her body.

"What happened last night? Did we get super drunk? My head feels like it's going to explode."

"You went into heat."

David stopped rubbing her back. He jumped out of bed and pulled on some pants. As he walked out of the room Clara admired his perfect body. She couldn't believe someone that good looking would sleep with her. She shook away the negative thought. He came back into the room and sat on the bed next to her. He dropped two pills in her hand and gave her a new cup of water.

"Thank you," she said. "So what happened?"

David looked away. He pressed his lips together before turning and looking at her. His smile was missing and the guilt was on display.

"I should have had better restraint. I knew it wasn't a good idea and I am so sorry if you feel violated. You are so beautiful, and then you were begging me and the way you smelled was unbelievable. It's not an excuse, I know that but I am so sorry and I will..."

Clara held her finger up to his lips, silencing him. Hearing him refer to her as beautiful gave her stomach a little flip.

"I should be the one apologizing," Clara said. "I don't know what happened though. That's not me at all. I am so embarrassed. The way I was begging you and flashing all my stuff around."

Clara buried her head in her hands again. David started laughing. She felt him lean in and place a kiss on her head. She peeked over her fingers and saw him smiling again. David moved back in the bed, he leaned against the wall next to Clara and pulled her to his chest.

"That was you alright, it was your animalistic side, but it was all you."

She closed her eyes and listened to the rhythm of his heartbeat. He continued to rub her shoulder as he spoke again.

"I never asked you for all the details about what happened with Lucas, but I'm willing to bet that before you decided to leave the other night there must have been some more of... intimate contact between you two?"

The memory of kissing Lucas came back and Clara felt disgust. She nodded her head instead of speaking.

"Well your wolf or animal side was triggered by that. It got angry that you hadn't slept together or been marked. So you went into heat, I would have warned you it was coming, but I didn't realize that there was any contact between you and Luc..."

"Don't say his name, not right now."

"Sorry," David said.

"I'm happy it was you."

"Me too. I'll be honest, I've never experienced anything like that before and it was pretty amazing."

"So this heat thing isn't a standard occurrence?"

"No, it is," David said. "You're still not marked, but since you kissed your mate your body is craving it. I think I satisfied you enough that it won't come back for a month or so."

"So this is going to happen once a month unless someone marks me?" Clara asked.

"Oh no," David said. "It's going to happen once a month for the rest of your life. Once you've been marked the only time you can get pregnant is when you're in heat and then the only person who will be able to satisfy you is the one who marked you."

Clara pulled herself off of him. She wrapped the sheet tighter around herself and swung her legs off the bed.

"Everything ok?" David asked.

"I need a shower is all," Clara replied.

"The bathroom is the first door to your right when you leave the room."

Clara rose and started towards the door.

"Don't worry, I'll be here next month too."

Clara cringed at his words when she walked into the bathroom. She flipped on the light and caught a look at herself in the mirror. Her hair was in knots and sticking all over the place. Her lips looked raw and the skin around them was red. Her neck and clavicle were covered in hickies. Clara couldn't believe how ridiculous she looked, and David had called her beautiful. She burst out laughing louder and harder than she had in a long time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Don't worry I'll be here next month too."

David mimicked himself under his breath. He couldn't believe he said that. He knew the second she pulled away from him he'd said too much. All he wanted was to comfort her, instead he made it sound like he was doing her the favor by sleeping with her. Then he heard the beautiful noise of laughter. She was laughing. Maybe he hadn't screwed up too bad.

He jumped out of bed and made his way to the kitchen. It was earlier than he thought, but still later than he liked to sleep. He popped in a k-cup and opened the fridge wondering what he should make for breakfast. The small vibration from his phone broke his attention and he went to pick it up. His beta's number flashed on the screen.

"Everything go smoothly?" David asked when he answered.

"Not really. The beta wanted to hold us all hostage, said you kidnapped his mate. One of them notified the Alpha though, who stepped in. I think they had to restrain him, but we're all back safe and sound. Except for Marilyn."

"That guy's kind of a dick huh?"

"I liked the black eye he had. So what gives? Why did our weekend get cut short?"

"We have a new pack member."

"Let me guess, the beta's mate?"

"It's a long story, but she deserves better than him."

"I think a dead fish deserves better than him. Anyhow, what's on tap for this evening then?"

"Dinner, tell Magda please. Someone has to clear out Marilyn's things so we can ship them to her."

"Do you want me to clear a spot for the new girl?"

"No, she's staying with me for a while."

There was silence on the other end. David couldn't help but smile.

"Wow boss, that's great. When's the ceremony?"

"Don't call me boss and who said anything about a ceremony?"

"David I've known you for the last twenty-seven years. You haven't shown interest in anybody in the last twenty. We were starting a bet on whether or not your dick had fallen off."

"Hardy har har. If that's really what you all talk about you have too much free time on your hands."

"All I'm trying to say is I'm happy for you, live a little."

"Thank you. Make sure everyone is at dinner tonight. I'm going to introduce her."

"Aye aye."

David hung up the phone and went back to the kitchen, deciding since he didn't know what she liked he would just make everything.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It took forever to get clean. As soon as Clara was sure she'd removed all the evidence of the previous night she found another spot of dried liquids. Her hair was a nightmare to brush and clean. Next month she was going to make sure her hair was in a bun.

Next month. She sighed at the thought. What she was doing was not fair. David had a mate, someone out there waiting to meet him. She should have been the one to go into heat for him. Clara did not feel good about herself. Lucas ended up being a nightmare, but that didn't give her the right to steal another man. She would never destroy someone else's chance at a soulmate so that meant she would never be marked. Eventually David would meet his and she would be alone. Life was unfair.

Once she got out of the shower and combed her hair she opened the cabinet to look for a blow dryer. There was nothing under there but empty bottles of deodorant and tubes of tooth paste. She closed them and took a look around. The whole bathroom was dirty. You could tell a man lived here alone. She wrapped the towel that had been hanging around herself and wondered if it was even clean. As a thank you she was going to pick this place up.

She walked out into the main room. It was pretty modest in size with a small kitchen at the far end. She turned and went into the bedroom before David noticed her. Her bag sat on the bed and she sighed in relief. After dressing she noticed how messy this room was too. In her fit of passion last night all she cared about was the bed. She added this room to her to be cleaned list.

When she walked into the main room the smell of bacon filled the air. Before walking over to the kitchen she scanned the couch and coffee table. Piles of book were spread out. There was a fireplace mantle that was also being used as a make shift closet. All in all, this was one of the messiest homes Clara had seen.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The New Wolf Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds