• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Chronicles of Heather Maureen Ch. 02

Chronicles of Heather Maureen Ch. 02

Inside Marty's House

Marty smiled down at me then leaned forward and kissed me, teasing my lips apart with his tongue. I found myself responding eagerly, flicking the tip of my tongue against his as I lost track of everything else. Nothing mattered to me but the feeling of his lips on mine, his tongue exploring my mouth! Nothing! Yes, yes, yes this was so right, so perfect, so incredibly wonderful! It wasn't like kissing my ex girlfriend; this was so much more intense, so much more consuming and compelling; I never wanted it to stop. Yet everything has to end at some point. When I opened my eyes Marty was smiling down at me and stroking the side of my head.

"So my little boytoy, exhibitionist, sissy likes kissing men too. You are so perfect in so many ways."

He kissed my lips lightly again, more of a peck really and I smiled at him wonderingly. He opened the door of the car then turned to look at me quizzically.

"I don't even know your name yet. What do you call yourself Miss?"

I was at a loss for a second. I'd never thought of myself as having a female name but apparently the part that had control of my body had and responded in my best feminine tones " My name is Heather Maureen B*****, Sir."

"And which do you prefer? Heather or Maureen?"

"It's up to you Sir. I will answer to either or both."

"Then Heather it is time we went inside for a drink and to be more comfortable."

Marty got out of the car and held his hand out to help me. Taking it I slid across the driver's seat and swung my legs out to stand up. Even in my heels I was a head shorter then Marty. I'd never really noticed that before as he'd always been sitting behind the wheel up till now. I'd known he was a man but until now he hadn't really struck me how much smaller I was, how much less I must weigh and just how feminine that would make me feel. I, also, hadn't thought about the fact that I was standing there with my blouse wide open and my skirt in the car. I looked down at myself, blushed and tried to cover my half nakedness. Marty chuckled and gestured around us. The garage itself blocked off one end of the driveway and tall hedges covered both sides leaving only the entrance to it open and no one could easily see into it unless they were passing by. With a smile Marty calmly reached over and pushed my blouse off my shoulders and down my arms, leaving me in just my lingerie' and heels.

"I already know you'd prefer it if my neighbors could see you like this, so why are you blushing and trying to cover yourself more instead of just enjoying showing off your body?"

Flustered and blushing even more I stood there sputtering and trying to tell him that I'd never done anything like this before, that I really wasn't that kind of a gurl. He just laughed softly and took my head in his hands to tilt my face up for another kiss. Again I lost myself in the erotic sensuality of his lips and tongue, melting against him as my knees became rubbery, kept upright only by his strong arms wrapped around me! I staggered a bit when he released me and leaned against the car, trying to regain my balance, as he reached inside to grab my skirt then closed the door.

"Has my poor little exhibitionist sissy forgotten how to walk?"

He leaned down and put one arm behind my knees, the other around my back and lifted me easily to carry me to the front door. I felt so small, helpless and vulnerable in his arms yet secure and protected and feminine. Was this what real girls felt like all the time? Was this what they experienced daily? Or was it just something that happened when a strong man held you in his arms and carried you in just your lingerie' regardless of your gender?

Setting me down at the door he took out his keys and unlocked the door then held it open for me to walk in. The entrance was large and open, as was the living room. I was in awe as I stared around me. Beyond the living room were the sunken kitchen and dining areas it overlooked. A mirrored wall in the dining room, facing the living room, made the whole place seem incredibly huge. Marty smiled at my stunned face and told me to make myself at home then walked over to the bar just inside the kitchen and fixed us drinks. I started to walk in to sit down when I thought about how absolutely soaked my panties were. Excusing myself for a minute, after making sure the car was still unlocked, I went out to retrieve my backpack; I had spare panties inside.

I did enjoy being out there in just lingerie' and smiled; there was something special about displaying myself this way that made me tingle all over, made the blood pound in my ears and throat and my mouth to become dry! I'd always been in a rush to get dressed either at my sister's or in the garage before anyone caught me; then when I started to do my walks I'd never thought about doing anything like this. I forced myself not to rush or run but walk calmly to the car and calmly grab my backpack. Smiling I stood in front of the car and changed my panties feeling so daring, so wicked and naughty, so exposed and so very, very excited.

I walked back into the house and joined Marty on the sofa sitting next to him as he handed me my drink. He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer, pecked my lips and smiled. He asked me to tell him about myself and I did my best to but kept losing track of where I was when he'd set his drink down and run his free hands along my thigh or along the edge of or across the front of my panties. Between that and his mind numbing kisses I might as well not have changed them after all they were soaked again so quickly. I finished my first drink fairly quick and he brought me a second, then a third before he had finished his first. I never felt the alcohol as it was overridden by the sheer excitement and enjoyment of his slow seduction of me.

When he finished his drink he set it down and watched my face as he calmly put his fingers into the waistband of my panties and slid them down my legs and off. I felt myself become more excited, if that was possible, but just sat there watching him. Bending down he kissed the tip of my clit then slid his lips along it. Within seconds my body arched against him and he was swallowing my explosion. My clit never lost its hardness and he continued to slide his lips along it as I gasped and moaned and wrapped my fingers in his hair. His hands went under me and cupped my lower cheeks, lifting me higher and I slid down the back of the couch till I was lying down. I have no idea how long we stayed like that before Marty stood up and took off his clothes.

His cock looked huge but then I'd never seen one other than my own clit. Tentatively I reached out to touch it, to hold it, to stroke it then finally to kiss the tip as he had before opening my lips wide to suck it. OH yes, yes, yes, this was so incredible, so wonderful, so fantastic, so indescribably perfect as my lips slid further and further down the shaft. Yes this was something that I hadn't known I needed and wanted so much. I felt like this was what I existed for, why I was alive, how little I knew I didn't know at that point. As I sucked his cock I felt him ease a finger inside me, then two as he stretched me wider. It felt strange and hurt slightly at first then seemed to accent what I was doing in some way. A third finger joined the other two and I felt stretched beyond belief but somehow it still felt right, even if it was a bit painful!

Marty slipped his cock from my lips, but my lips kept sucking futilely for a few seconds before I knew it had happened. He lifted my legs high and told me this might hurt a bit but it was something I needed to become a real sissy, a real gurl, his gurl. I felt his cock press against me then the head popped in and I gasped at the slight pain as it stretched me wider than his fingers ever had. He stopped there and stared into my eyes. Gripping my hips he pressed harder and started to slide into me deeper. I winced and gasped suddenly scared at what was happening but he just continued to thrust in a bit deeper and deeper. I squirmed trying to get away telling him I couldn't, I shouldn't be doing this. Yes he replied you should and can, you are in fact and soon you might even start to enjoy it. Sissy gurls everywhere enjoyed doing this, maybe not at first, but they did and he knew I would too. He'd stopped during the exchange but now started slowly sliding in even more deeply.

When I felt his sac slap against me I knew it wasn't going to go deeper and even tho I felt stretched beyond the breaking point I discovered he was right. It wasn't unendurable, only slightly painful and it made him happy. If this was what it took for him to find enjoyment after all the enjoyment he'd given me then it was simple enough for me to, to, to do for him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and did my best to match his thrusts to enhance his pleasure as the pain became less and less of a factor. Yes if this was what he wanted and needed, who was I to deny him his pleasure after all the excitement he'd brought to my life! If this was what it took to be his gurl then so be it!

I never really started to enjoy it more then knowing I was pleasing him until he plunged deep and held it there. I felt his cock throb and suddenly spurt inside me and suddenly my clit spurted between us. I spasmed with every spurt I felt and my body jerked and clutched at his to pull him deeper inside me! Yes, yes, yes this was something I hadn't known I needed to be fulfilled but now did. Oh gawd yes, yes, yes! Marty collapsed unto me for a few seconds before he lifted himself up and slid his cock out of me. I stared at him wonderingly, lovingly knowing that he had taught me more about myself in one evening then I would have ever guessed was there. He beamed down at me.

"See, I told you you'd enjoy it! Don't try to tell me you didn't after we got going. I knew it when you wrapped your legs around me and when you came when I did." He chuckled and leaned down to kiss my lips. "Now I think we both need a shower and are you staying the ight or do you need to get home?"

I called home to assure mom that I was fine and staying the night at a friends place. Here was his dad to assure her it was alright. Marty did and mom was happy enough when he said he'd make sure I was in school on time and that he was glad his son had made such a nice friend after they'd moved here. We went up and showered together, which took three times the time showering alone would have. I redid my amke up , sprayed my hair a bit for more body, and slipped on the babydoll nightie I had bought for my "girlfriend" then crawled into bed beside Marty. The nightie didn't stay on long.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Chronicles of Heather Maureen Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 579 milliseconds