• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Diane's Desire Ch. 04

Diane's Desire Ch. 04

12

"It's done."

"Yeah? You think she bought it?"

"Oh yeah, she bought it. Listen: 'Please. I want to taste your come. Fuck me, but don't come in me. Come in my mouth.' She is one great piece of ass, John. Where did you find her?"

He listened in shock to Diane's voice begging to be fucked. How did Steve do it? "You always amaze me, man. What do women see in you?"

"Whatever, John. She was so fuckin' hot, I could have said anything and she was ready to drop trou for me."

"And...?"

"Oh, that? Piece of cake. Highschool stuff. How much you want to know?"

Everything. Nothing. The phones weren't secure. "Give me a broadbrush idea."

"eBay is a great source of stuff. Nothing too fancy, but powerful enough. You say the word."

"I can only assume it's somewhere...accessible?"

He grunted.

"Okay. Let's give it 'til Monday. No way he'll find it before...?"

"Unless they decide this is the weekend to do Spring cleaning, but I suspect that was months ago."

Now it was John's turn to grunt.

"Anyway, we're even, right? I mean, the one thing...that's you and me together, but the girl...I would've done that for free. We're straight now, yeah?"

"You're all paid up, bud. But the deal is, you're done. You can't see her again, and you can't mention a thing about this." He hoped the price he'd paid was sufficient to buy Steve's silence. They went way back; Steve was like a big brother to him. When he'd fucked up and John was his only alibi, John had stood up for him. Kept him out of jail and kept it off his record. He wouldn't have been a detective today if it had gone down any other way. John was pretty sure he could count on the detective to keep his end of the bargain, but it was yet another loose end.

"Shit, buddy, tearing up that chit to do the deed? I definitely got the better end of that deal. Hey, if you hear she's got a friend, let me know, yeah? Okay - I'm outta here. Next time you're upstate, give me a call. Oh, what should I do with this envelope?"

"Burn it. That's for real. Don't keep it, don't shred it. Burn it."

"I'm doing it even as we speak, bro. Monday."

He hung up and breathed a sigh of relief. He considered his next moves to clean up this mess he'd made and wondered when she was going to call him.

As if the universe was listening, his phone rang.

"Johnno," she was sobbing. "Please. Please come over right now!"

He sucked in his breath and swore silently. "What's up, Di??" He was concerned, sincerely concerned.

"I can't...just come over...please? Before my mother gets here!"

He was there in less than ten minutes, the streets a blur. He knew what this was about, but could he admit it was him that set it up? "No fucking way," he swore under his breath. "No. Fucking. Way."

She opened the door before he even knocked, her face puffy with tears. She looked down the driveway to see if anyone else was coming.

Inside, he just hugged her to him, holding her as she cried.

"I..." She caught her breath. "I did something really stupid...so stupid!!" She sobbed into his shoulder.

"Shhhh...I'm sure it'll be okay...Shhhh." He stroked her back, trying to calm her, all the while feeling like a shit. "C'mon - let's sit down...are you okay?"

"No...no...I'm not okay." She wiped her tears with her sleeve. "I just...oh fuck, Johnno, can I trust you?" She looked at him, her eyes brimming.

He nodded, feeling even more like a shit.

"I just," her voice lowered to a whisper, "let a complete stranger strip me, fuck me and...fuck..." She didn't finish her sentence.

"What?" He asked it quietly, without judgment, breathing slowly to hide his own feelings of guilt.

"He...he was a detective. He had pictures! Of me! Of a lot of other girls! And...I don't know what happened, but he threatened to tell my parents, and I don't know, I just...I just oh shit!" She burst into tears again, holding on to him. "I let him...fuck me...Johnno! I let him fuck me!!"

He calmed her again, shh-shhing her and rubbing her back. "Can I get you anything? A glass of water?" He didn't know how to get her to calm down. "Maybe you could start at the beginning?"

She pulled back and looked at him, nodding. "Yeah...okay." Taking a breath. "He asked me some questions about Harrison and some other girls." Her fingers moved to his cheek. "You didn't have to do it, Johnno. I know you sent those girls those pictures, but why'd you take that risk?! Of course you were right, Johnno. Harrison was a fucking bastard. This guy showed me pictures of Harrison with a whole bunch of girls. He was fucking them practically the same day as me!"

He stared at her, nodding and letting her get it out. "What did he want? Does this detective have a name?"

She paused and giggled. "Dick." She laughed. "He said his name was 'Dick.' A dick Dick who dicked me." She stopped and the tears welled up again. "He said the other girls had contacted his office and he was following up with any of the girls in the photographs. He wanted to know if any of the pictures were of me and if I had had sex with Harrison while I was still a minor. I was so scared. I wasn't wearing very much - he had surprised me, and he was wearing a gun, and I just imagined what he could do to me, and I...I.."

"What happened, Di? Did you tell him? Did he have pictures of you?"

"I might have fucked up a little. I don't know what came over me. I..."

"What, Diane, what happened?" He knew she needed to tell someone; to get it off her chest.

"He threatened to come back and discuss it with my mom...and dad. And that's when I couldn't do it anymore. I couldn't pretend it wasn't me. And he was big, Johnno, and I realized he could rape me right here!" Her eyes grew wide, tears pooling at the corners.

"Go on..." He held her hands.

"He just started stripping me, and told me he would forget I was in the pictures if I let him fuck me...so...I," she looked at him, searching for any disgust or disapproval. "I...asked him to...he asked me to ask him...so I did." She fell forward onto his shoulder and sobbed.

"It's okay, Di! You did what you had to do! You got his name. We can contact the police and let them know..."

"NO!! He has a recording of me! He's got me asking him to fuck me..." She stopped, looking up at him, wondering if she could trust him with the worst of it. "He told me I couldn't even mention he had been there. He left the pictures he had of me...but...why did he have any pictures of me? Johnno? You did send those pictures to the girls, didn't you?" She stopped, suddenly confused.

"Yeah," he sucked in a breath. "I never meant for you to be hurt by it! Fuck! It was probably stupid of me, but I was so angry. I'm still so angry. Harrison's a fucking asshole and he should be thrown in jail. I had to send pictures of everyone to as many of the girls as I could. So they'd see what a fucker he was. But...I made sure I send any of you...I mean, that showed you doing anything with Harrison. How...why...what made you think 'Dick' had anything on you?"

She looked down, ashamed. "I blew it. He tricked me. He was showing me these other girls, all of them being hammered just like he hammered me...in the same spots! I can't figure out how he had the time! Some of them were weeks before we started dating and some were on the same day!" She inhaled and looked up at him. "So he pops one of me...the one where I'm on my stomach, and you can't see my face? And then he shows me the one of my face and I just lost it. I knew he knew and I just reacted stupidly."

"Is there something else?" He could tell she wanted to tell him.

"Please don't think...don't say anything...just...Johnno...I...I think I'm turning into a skanky slut! As he was telling me to ask him to fuck me, to tell him it was okay for him to fuck me, all I could imagine was how good it was going to feel...how much I really really wanted to feel him inside me! I just really wanted to taste his cum in my mouth. I really wanted him to take me, to fuck me. I...I'm...do you hate me?" She had spent the past 30 minutes horrified at what she had done, and more importantly, how much she really wanted it. "I...almost climaxed...with him! How could I want that? How awful am I? No wonder Harrison treated me that way!" She had stopped crying, but she looked miserable. Her feelings for Johnno weren't helping anything. What if he hates me for this? She burst into tears again.

"No, Di! I don't hate you! I've told you before. That's not right! You can't blame yourself! And...I don't know... you liked it? So what? Yes, you need to be more careful. But, who's to tell you what's right or wrong for you? You're just getting into it right now, you're experimenting. An authority figure comes into your house and forces you to have sex with him. It's not an unusual fantasy..."

She looked at him like he was crazy. "This wasn't a fantasy John! This was for reals! A guy came into my house and came in mouth! How could I let that happen?! What kind of person let's that happen?!" She started sobbing again.

He hugged her tighter, his stomach clenching at what an asshole he was being, but there was no way he could tell her the truth. Not yet. Maybe not ever. "It's okay, Di! Really! You're okay. You've got to separate out the two things: you did let a guy into your house, which was a really risky thing to do. That's probably not good. But the second thing - that you got off on a stranger stripping you, and forcing you, that's...well...I'm no expert...but the Human Sexuality course I took this year mentioned it's a pretty common scenario." He stopped as she just sobbed some more. "I know," he said soothingly, "this wasn't some fantasy. But...shit...do you need to go talk to someone...someone who knows about this stuff?" You're such a shit.

She sucked in her breath, pulled away slightly and looked up at him, shaking her head. "No," she exhaled. "I'm...you're right. I was an idiot for letting him in...but I...I just can't understand how I could get off on it so much." She pushed her face into his shirt and tried to breathe.

"That part," he said carefully, "that part we can talk about as much as you'd like. I don't think any less of you because of...It's amazing what we all get off on. If you get aroused by the thought of being a skanky teenage whore, who am I to judge?" That drew a small smile from her. "I mean, like I said, I'm definitely no expert. Like," he paused for effect, "the other night...when you fucked me with a candle in my ass?" He looked at her face. "I had no idea that would be something I enjoyed. Do you hate me because of that?" When she shook her head, smiling a little, he gave her a hug. He wanted so badly to be acquitted of what he'd done, but at the same time, he saw how this might shift the relationship. You fucking bastard. He stroked her even as he imagined what could happen next.

******************

"Thanks for making it to dinner, Johnno. With the Browns over, I just knew it would be so boring."

He laid back on the lounge chair and looked at the lights shimmering in the pool, shrugging. "What else do I have to do? Keep harassing Harrison, for one. Besides, not having to cook. Shit, any time! Your folks are great. Mr. Brown isn't so bad."

He actually couldn't believe her parents - progressive beyond anything he had seen in any of his friends. They offered him and Di both wine with dinner and they seemed so open about...well, everything. It was probably their European backgrounds...or, whatever.

She had engineered the candlesticks as she had imagined it, and watched him as he sat down in front of them. When he looked up at her, she licked her lips and smiled. He blushed but didn't look away.

"I got my financial aid letter from Evergreen today." She tried to ignore the comment about Harrison, focusing on the future. She had been thinking about telling him since before he came to dinner. She didn't know how he would react, and she was a little worried.

"Yeah? Was it good news?"

He seemed genuinely interested. She had been watching this growing sense of...attraction? deep friendship? love?...and with the events on Thursday, the way he had been so gentle, and...she hoped it was something real...could it go further if they were both at the same school?

"They're giving me a full ride. It's pretty exciting."

"Hmmm, a 'full ride.' That sounds like a lot of fun. I could give you a full ride, any time."

She smiled at his crude joke, but more importantly, he didn't seem to hesitate at her news. Her thoughts clouded suddenly.

"I...I can't stop thinking about what I did on Thursday. Do you...?" She couldn't finish the thought...or look him in the eye, thinking about the way she had acted.

He looked at her, concerned by her tone more than the words. He thought she was fantastic: great looking, wonderful sense of humor, sweet. He knew he had to come clean with her, and the sooner the better, but he couldn't face it. He swallowed the guilt and hoped Harrison's trial would come soon. He couldn't believe his luck that they had hooked up. He told her as much, wanting to get up and comfort her, but realized his penis was acting up. "I meant what I said that day, Di. It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter whether you like to fuck strangers, or want to taste their cum. It doesn't matter what I think about it. What matters is that you're safe, taking care of yourself and...mostly...not dumping on yourself."

He looked up at the laughter from the house and to see if the adults were planning on coming out. Seeing they weren't heading out anytime soon, he got up, hiding his erection as best he could to join her on her lounge

"I...I let him fuck me." She didn't look him in the face, but he saw her notice the tenting in his shorts.

He leaned in, brushed the hair from her face and leaned in further to kiss her softly on the cheeks. "It's okay," he said softly, gently whispering in her ear. "You liked it." Kiss. "You liked feeling his hard cock in your open cunt." Kiss. She screwed up her face at the vulgarity. He wasn't going to stop now, even as he felt her stiffen slightly. "You wanted him to take you. It excited you." Kiss. "Just like you're going to take me. Now. Here." Before she could say anything he closed his lips on hers and pulled her hands up over her head, drawing her shirt up to expose her stomach.

Holding her hands, he pushed up to look her directly in the face. "You begged him to fuck you, didn't you? Because you're a whore; a skanky slut. Just like you're going to beg me." He felt stupid saying it, but he could tell it was what she wanted, what he hadn't been doing up until now. She squirmed and shook her head, looking away.

"No, Johnno. Don't!" She hissed it, but she didn't struggle. "You don't mean it." Tears beginning again.

"I'm going to let go of your hands, Di, but you're going to keep them up there. And then I'm going to lift your shirt so your breasts are exposed, and you're going to ask me to do it." He let go, moving his hands to her blouse's hem. "And you're going to tell me you want it because you are a little whore."

"No!" She whispered, looking in panic at the house. "They could see us!" But she didn't move.

He waited, his fingers inside her shirt, resting on her warm skin. He felt her breathing, her stomach rising and falling and he waited. "Ask me, Di. Ask me to strip you."

"Oh, fuck, Johnno. Fuck." She looked at him, her eyes widening from the intensity of her feelings. "No..." she whimpered. "You can't mean it...?"

He waited, looking her in the eyes, and moving his knee to spread her legs open. "And then I'm going to open your shorts, because you're going to ask me to. Because you are a little slut, Di. Because you need it."

She closed her eyes so tightly her face wrinkled, but it didn't make the feelings go away. She could feel how wet she was, she imagined how it would feel to have him strip her, because she asked him to, just feet from her parents. She couldn't! But she could feel his fingers, just resting on her skin, and she knew she would.

"Take off my shirt, Johnno," she whispered, her voice catching. "Treat me like the little slut I know I am." Barely audible, but clear.

He moved slowly, inching the fabric across her ribs until it was bunched below her breasts, his knuckles pushing into the soft skin, barely grazing her areolas. "Say it. Tell me you want me to strip you, to expose your breasts."

She swallowed, looking at the house and then at his face. The lust, the emotion she saw there was like what she'd seen in Dick's and it filled her with pride: she could make these boys do what she wanted with just a word. "Strip me, Johnno." She said it quietly, but with more assurance. "Expose me. Make me naked. I'm your whore."

In a moment, he had her shirt up over her head, trapping her arms and he looked down to see those beautiful nipples hardening. He held them between his thumb and forefinger and stared into her eyes, nodding slightly.

She knew what he wanted, what he was going to do, what he wanted her to say. She pushed up to meet him, to expose herself even more. "Pinch my nipples, Johnno. Prove I'm the slut you know I am." She cried out when he pinched and twisted them, but he didn't stop. She panted and looked at him, wondering how this had happened, how she could have turned out this way.

"And now," he let go of her nipples and moved his fingers to her shorts, slipping the tips just inside, his thumbs resting on the snap. "Tell me to strip you naked. Tell me you're a little whore who needs to be exposed."

"Don't!" She protested, but kept her arms over her head. "We can't! They'll come out any second!"

"I thought you were the one who said it was okay to skinny-dip tonight...that your folks won't care." He waited, patiently, knowing she would do it. "You better be quick then. Ask me."

She swallowed, looking panicked at the house. It was true - they would be okay if they swam naked, but not this! They'd freak! "Quick, Johnno. Quick. Take my shorts off! Strip me, and then let me jump in the pool before they see us!"

He smiled and slowly opened her shorts, staring at her face, at her naked breasts and then at her beautiful snatch as he revealed it, peeling her shorts down her legs. "Tell me what you are." He left her lying there, her shirt above her head, her shorts at her ankles, while he began to peel off his own clothes.

She watched as his erection pushed at his shorts and licked her lips. Oh how much she wanted to taste it, to feel him inside her. Like Dick. Like Harrison. "I'm a whore, Johnno!" She hissed it, looking at the adults beginning to clear the table. "Shit! They're going to come out here any minute. Get these off me! I'm a whore! I'm a slut, okay? Please, get your clothes off and mine too!"

He quickly complied, pulling her arms and legs free and she bolted from the lounge to plunge into the pool. She watched as he ambled over, his cock waving at half mast, eventually just sitting, letting his legs dangle in.

"They'll be out here in a few minutes, the Browns too, and I for one don't want to be around when they do it." She was treading water, keeping her distance, but her eyes were glued on his cock. "I don't know what's happening, Johnno, but I can't stay here. We can't stay here. We've got to go. I need you to do something for me...to me..."

He looked over his shoulder to see the adults had all left the room. No doubt to change out of their clothes. "What?" He asked, standing up to pull on his clothes. "What do you need me to do to you?"

She had pulled herself up over the side; he watched as the water streamed down her breasts and stomach. He was surprised when she didn't come to get her clothes but turned to the cabana. Ahh, he thought, towels.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Diane's Desire Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds