• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Packages

Packages

Debs was lost in her own dream world when Jo, her assistant, dropped the package onto her desk.

'Not more sweets?' Mocked Jo, thou inwardly she was jealous. Jealous of the all the attention her colleague seemed to be getting these days. Jo and Debs had quickly built a sound friendship but of late Debs seemed to be different, her mobile phone was constantly going off as message after message was sent to her. There had been a time when Debs would share the stupid jokes she received via text but now. Debs would just covertly read them and grin and shared nothing.

Debs looked at the package before her, she was confused, she hadn't ordered anything and it certainly didn't look like stationary. However her phone lit up again and she was forced to put the package to one side whilst she dealt with yet more callers to the helpdesk. The morning dragged on and it was whilst she trying to calm a very irate customer down that she found herself idly playing with the mysterious package.

Just a quick peek, she thought to herself and so trying to be nonchalant about it, lest Jo and the others see what she was doing, she carefully snipped the end of the package open.

Inside was a slip of material, puzzled Debs began to slowly tease it out of the package, when something else caught her eye. Still talking to the angry Old aged pensioner on autopilot, her small hands reached into the package and drew out a single sheet of paper. Written on it, in a bold black script, it simply said Wear me!

Her mouth began to dry up and she swallowed hard... could it be that he really did have the cheek, the nerve to send...

'Debs, your wanted in the office' Jo's voice broke through the trance like state that Debs had been in. Hurriedly she pushed the sheet of paper under her case notes, away from prying eyes and finished her phone call as quickly as was polite.

20 minutes later, having been sat in the office whilst her boss had bored her half to death with a ream of call centre stats, Debs was finally back in the office, her mind was racing as she saw the ominous package that sat on her desk.

'Just popping out for some doughnuts, you want anything?' one of co workers called, 'No thanks', Debs managed to reply through lips that were dry. The package was driving her insane, and it was with shaky hands that she pulled it closer to her.

Her fingers slipped into the awaiting parcel and felt the unmistakable feel of satin, she pulled it gently and nearly jumped out of her skin when a pair of crotch less knickers fell out. Black in colour and with tiny bows on them they sat on her desk for a split second before she gathered her wits and quickly stuffed them into her handbag.

She was supposed to be meeting John the engineer who had so kindly fixed their phone system last week. But it was only for a quick cup of coffee... Did he really think that she would wear something so brazen, something so damn right dirty to a coffee shop? The nerve of the man.

But as the clock wound its way around to lunchtime, she felt herself getting moist, there was something about the man, she vividly remembered the feel of his strong arms and the feel of his big strong hands on her shoulders. Involuntary her nipples began to harden and ache. They ached for his touch and she thought of him, bending to take one in his mouth, she could almost feel his tongue running around the tight teat, could almost feel his rough hands as they cupped and squeezed her ample breasts.

'Sod it' she thought, if he wants to play this game... the thought was left as she logged out of the system and made her way to the toilets. Choosing a cubicle in the far corner, Debs locked the door and pulled the satin pants from her handbag. She took a deep breath and hooked up her skirt, revealing a pair of boring work wear knickers, her fingers lightly brushed over her Mons and she was surprised to find that she was already wet, her juices had made the fabric of her knickers almost transparent and her lips now swollen and throbbing were clearly visible under the trim pubic hair.

Quickly now, she slid them off and pushed them into her handbag, then held her new present up to the light to try and work out which strap went where, as she slid the crotch less knickers up her legs; she revelled in the cool soft feel of the material, they slid over her thighs and she pulled them up tight. The opening in the front would give anyone a glimpse of her very core, the thought alone was enough to send a rush of blood through her body. God but she felt sexy...

John the engineer was sat in the very corner of Jacqueline's coffee shop, toying with the menu. He looked up as she entered the café and his azure blue eyes lit up as he saw her, he wasn't sure if she would play this game but she didn't look like she intended to shout at him for being such a pervert. He smiled and tried to act cool but in his boxers, his cock was as hard as iron and it ached for release.

'Hi ' Debs said as she looked at this man who had exploded into her life, she had found herself thinking of him late at night when the house was quiet, found herself thinking of his thick veiny cock slamming into her over and over again. On one occasion she had even had to get the batteries out of the TV remote control when Jessica had begun to slow down. She had been surprised to discover a new side to her sexual nature, the man's intrusion into her private space had brought forth thoughts far darker than she had ever thought she would think. Sex with her ex Paul had been ok, not spectacular but like spaghetti bolognaise it was quick and easy and satisfied for a while but she ached for something else, something new and exciting.

He arose as she came towards him and her eyes darted down, drawn by the huge bulge that his jeans and T shirt tried to hide.

'I got your package' she said, her voice sounding slightly shaky, God but she felt wanton, it felt as though every person in the small dimly café could see what she was wearing, she went to sit opposite him but he motioned for her to sit next to him, as she lowered herself onto the cushion of the chair, she suddenly felt his hand slide beneath her backside.

God he was asking her to sit on his hand... and they hadn't even ordered their coffee yet. As thou in a trance she lowered herself down and nearly gasped out loud as she felt a thick finger slide straight through the crotch less knickers and bury itself deep inside her. Her vaginal muscles clenched at the intruder and she turned to face him, her emotions a wild mess. This man, this ... the words wouldn't form in her head, as he moved his fingers in a slow circular movement deep inside her. Oh shit.. This wasn't the way normal people had coffee was it? She could feel her own body betray her, as her juices flowed and the more he stirred his finger inside her, the more she found she was losing control, her breathing was shallow and she fought hard to keep a straight face. He on the other hand was talking to her about the weather... the weather for Gods sake, he had his whole finger up inside her, she tried to regain control, took a deep breath and tried to block out the feelings that were charging through her body like a supercharged Moto GP bike on the back straight.

Debs looked down, it was ok, no one could see what they were up to, the table cloth covered anyone's view and she began to relax, and found that by lifting her buttocks John was able to move his hands with more ease. Without even knowing what they were talking about, she found herself grinding down on his hand; and when he slipped his thumb onto her clit, she nearly orgasmed on the spot.

Her mind and body were two different entities now; she vaguely remembered to order her cappuccino while her body was on fire. He had moved the angle of his wrist so that he was now slowly finger fucking her with two thick digits. The pace was slow and rhythmical, thrust pause thrust pause thrust pause.. Their conversation ebbed and flowed as they both tried to resemble every other couple sat in a café on a wet windy Wednesday.

John leant towards her, and thinking he going to whisper into her ear, Debs leant forwards too, so it came as a shock as she felt his hand twist and contort beneath her, he was using his little finger to smear the sweet juice from her now finger filled pussy down and back, across her sphincter. She held her breath, this was going too far, too quickly she was just about to say something when she felt the small digit trace circles around her back passage, this combined with thrusting and flicking of his thumb across her burning clitoris became simply too much for her. Her body shook, nerves jangled and a huge orgasm thundered through her. Her feet began to shake and she nearly passed out with the shear intensity of it.

She felt his strong hands lifting slightly, and she automatically raised herself so that he could retract his hand. He turned and smiled, his eyes crinkled with amusement and she heard him ask her if she wanted some fudge cake to go with her coffee.

The waitress came and went, if she suspected anything she didn't let it show but carried on chewing her gum as though her life depended on it.

The rest of the lunchtime flew by, Debs body was still tingling and the small hairs on the back of her neck were erect. John paid the bill and they walked hand in hand towards the door, Debs could feel her juices running down her thigh but she didn't care... outside the café they hugged briefly, She was aware of the huge bulge in his jeans and craftily gave it sly stroke. She felt him flinch... Aha she thought and as he went to kiss her she whispered 'Your turn next' and with that, she pulled away and without looking back, walked back down the high street... Mark as unread.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Packages

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds