• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Built for Black Dicks

Built for Black Dicks

My name's Jessica, I'm 24 years old, and I can say without arrogance that I'm pretty hot. I'm nice and tall: five foot eight; my hair is long, thick, and dark with natural waves. I have high cheekbones, hazel-green almond-shaped eyes, full lips, and straight, white teeth. Thanks to my Italian mother, my skin is naturally without any blemishes - no freckles even. But I'm more than just a pretty face. My body ... Well, someone once told me I look like a thirteen year old boy drew me. I'm an all natural 36 double D, my breasts have a nice firm consistency and a lovely teardrop shape. My waist is 28 inches. Some people call me chubby, and maybe I am, but I've never understood the appeal of a woman having sculpted abs. But what I'm most proud of are my 40 inch hips, and my phenomenal backside. My ass is big, soft, has that perfect round shape everyone loves, and bulges out nicely when I bend over.

Growing up, people made fun of me for having a fat ass, but luckily the world changed and fuller figured women like me were the hottest thing on Earth: Jiggly Jennifer Lopez, bootylicious Beyonce, even trashy Kim Kardashian, I owe them all a huge thanks.

Unfortunately, I spent the first few years of my adult life with the one man on Earth to ignore this healthy change.

I met Kyle freshman year of college, we were in the same English comp. class and became fast friends. He was a nice boy and smart too, though not what I or most women would find attractive. He was only an inch taller than I was, had kinky brown hair, crooked teeth, and hooked nose that was just a little bit too big for his face. Of course, I wasn't his fantasy either. The numerous Victoria's Secret catalogs Kyle stashed in his room let me know he still preferred his women to look like under fed boys.

Now, before I go any further, I think you should know that I had a very conservative upbringing. My parents were more than tight-lipped when it came to matters of passion. Thank God I grew up in a state where sex-ed was mandatory in public schools. If it weren't for that, and accidentally teaching myself how to masturbate in the shower, I'd be completely hopeless.

When our junior year rolled around and Kyle and I were the only virgins left in our group of friends, we looked at each other and realized it was true that beggars can't be choosers. The ratty motel room wasn't the most romantic place to be deflowered, but I just couldn't see any other options at the time. Not knowing what to do, we just stripped off our clothes and stared at each other naked. Kyle's body wasn't completely pathetic, it was well proportioned with a little bit of muscle tone. His penis left much to be desired though, it was only three inches long flaccid, and surrounded by thick pubic hair.

We lay down on the creaky mattress and started sloppily kissing each other. After ten minutes Kyle finally managed an erection. He slipped on a condom and entered me. Kyle finished after five minutes. I excused myself, stepped into the shower, and finished the job he barely managed to start.

After graduation, Kyle and I both got good jobs, and moved into a nice apartment where we had unfulfilling sex once a week. It didn't make much sense for two people who weren't attracted to each other to move in together, but what was I supposed to do? Kyle was the only man besides my father to ever touch me. I even looked the other way when he cheated on me - twice.

I finally saw the light when Kyle tried to convince me to get liposuction. I exploded at him:

"You've never been able to see me as beautiful! I make an effort for you Kyle, I don't know why you can't do the same for me."

"If you really wanted to make an effort you'd go to the gym every once in awhile."

"Fuck you! I'm done wasting my life with you. Use that money to get that cock of yours pumped up to adult size."

It only took a day for my friend Tara to help me move my stuff out of Kyle's place. Just to piss him off I wore some tight jeans to show off the badonkadonk Kyle was too stupid to appreciate. "Have a nice life tiny." I snapped at Kyle as I walked out the door for the final time. After we packed everything Tara's car there was no room for me, so took the train. I walked to the train, still seething. I was so angry I almost didn't notice what happened next.

"Woo!" I looked up and saw a young black man looking at me. "Vanilla milkshake, extra thick." I wanted to ignore him, but I just couldn't. "Yeah baby you jiggle all you want."

I got right in his face: "You don't want to fuck with me today." I turned away. Just before I got out of earshot he shouted: "Yeah you be like that baby, but you know that is was built for black dicks!"

I got to Tara's house late. We were both too tired to unpack, so we just stacked my stuff in the corner, heated up some leftover pizza for dinner, then went to bed. I couldn't get to sleep that night. Three years I spent with that little punk! I could've been having fun. I could've found myself a real man. Among the bitter thoughts swirling through my head were the cat calls of the young black man. "You know that ass was built for black dicks!" Built for black dicks? Was he on to something? Growing up in a clean, white neighborhood, black guys had always seemed a little bit dangerous, a little bit forbidden. And after Kyle had failed to satisfy me and I had to take matters into my own hands, chocolate adonises like Denzel Washington and Idris Elba became better lovers in fantasy than Kyle ever could in real life. Adding to their appeal was the reputation black men had for preferring voluptuous women like myself ... and of course, there was the stereotype about their own generous endowment.

First thing the next morning, I got out my laptop and searched for hip-hop clubs. It take me long to find a nice sounding one close to the apartment. I spent hours tearing through my boxes until i found the perfect outfit, a white, strapless mini-dress that perfectly hugged my hourglass figure. I chose my favorite pair of shoes, black leather with sexy straps and four inch heels - too tall for kyle to ever let me wear them with him. After that, all I needed was a coat of nude lipstick and some eyeshadow to make my eyes pop.

"Don't wait up for me." I said to Tara as I left.

"Single one night and already out hunting for fresh meat?" Tara said with a smirk. "I gotta say Jess, I'm impressed. Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?"

"No, I kinda need to do this alone."

I didn't have to wait long to be let into the club. I strode past the bouncer with a big smile on my face, relishing my new sense of liberation. I ordered a cosmo and leaned against the bar. Lots of guys were ogling me, but none of them looked very impressive. Then I saw him, six foot two, broad shouldered, wearing an expensive looking dark suit. He had a chiseled jaw, full lips, and skin the same color as milk chocolate. He was leaning against the wall talking to another man. I stared at him, mentally willing him to look in my direction. Apparently it worked, because in a few seconds we locked eyes and smiles spread across both of our faces. He started to approach me and my heart felt like it might explode.

"Hi," he said in a deep, smooth voice. "My name's Benjamin."

"Mine's Jessica." I said trying not to sound nervous.

"Do you want to dance?"

"Sure." We made our way to the dance floor. I started twirling my hips and shimmying my chest. I worried I wasn't being sexy enough. My fears quickly melted when I saw the wanton look in Benjamin's eyes - it was working! I was turning him on! I got closer and turned my backside to him, he wrapped his strong arms around me and we started grinding. I felt like I was on fire from the pit of my stomach to the surface of my skin.

"Let's go back to my place," he whispered in my ear after only four songs. I gladly accepted. After we stepped into his apartment Ben went into the kitchen to get some wine for the two of us. His apartment was nice. There was a hardwood floor, a stylish leather couch, and some tasteful black and white photographs on the walls. Ben came back with two glasses. I took a sip. "Do you like it?" He asked me.

"Yeah. It's got a nice full full body," I smirked at him. "You seem like the kind of guy who likes a nice, full body." He beckoned me to the couch. We sat down and started talking. Ben turned out to be a really interesting person. He was a lawyer for an advertising firm, which had made him some pretty good money. He also ran marathons and volunteered at a food bank. I told him how I dreamed of getting an MBA, but had never gotten around to it. He said I should go for it. I nursed my wine, not wanting alcohol to ruin my night. When Ben tried to top off my glass I said, "Don't, we can't have our senses getting too dulled now can we?" He instantly knew what I meant. I stretched my arms and said, "I bet You've got a nice bedroom."

He did have a nice bedroom, but I didn't too good a look at it. Ben spun me around, hooked his arm around my waist and kissed me. His lips were soft and sweet like ripe cherries. We slide our tongues into each other's mouths, twisting them like dancing lovers. Ben's hands drifted down to my ass and he grabbed a big handful of each cheek.

"You've got a lot of ass baby." He said in between kisses.

"Thanks ... mmm ... I'm pretty proud of it. You know ... mmm ... You're the first black guy I've ever been with." He reared his head back.

"Really?"

"Yeah. And you know," I moved my hands to his belt, "there's two things I've heard about black guys. One is that you like girls with big, round asses," I undid his buckled and unbuttoned his pants, "and the other ..." I unzipped his fly, reached my hand in, and was thrilled to see the second stereotype fulfilled. "Wow!" It was three times as long as Kyle's, with a satisfying girth that reminded me of picking zucchinis when I was a girl. The purplish head looked as irresistible as a lollipop, so I crouched down, wrapped my mouth around it, and slowly started working my way up and down the length. Blowing Ben's chocolate rod was an experience I wanted to make the most of. I rubbed my tongue along the bottom, maintaining a firm grip with my lips while summoning copious amounts of saliva for lubrication.

"Stop," Ben said just as he had become rock hard. "We've got all night baby." He gently pulled me back up by the chin, then reached behind my back and undid the zipper to my dress. Ben pulled down the top of my dress to unleash my breasts, they had huge, dark nipples, and hung high on my chest in spite of their heft. I put my arms behind me and stuck out my chest like an offering. Ben took one in each of his hands.

"Oooh," I cooed in pleasure, "you have strong hands."

"These are some of the best tits I've ever seen."

"Double Ds. One hundred percent natural." I said proudly. "You like big tits too, huh?"

"I love anything big baby." Ben said giving each of my mammaries a firm but gentle squeeze.

"Makes sense ... ooh ... with these big hand, grabbing something small wouldn't feel right ... mmm ... I want you to suck on them."

"What?"

"Suck on them. Suck my big tits. Lick my nipples."

Ben bent his head down and stuck my right breast in his mouth, keeping his right hand on my left. He went to work on my nipple, swirling his tongue around the areola and over the sensitive tip. After a few minutes he switched to my left breast. I clutched the back of his head overcome with the sparks of pleasure moving all throughout my body. My pussy became more wet than it had ever been. I felt alive for the first time in years.

"I'm ready Benjamin," I pulled him off my breast. "Fuck me. Fuck my pussy with your big cock." We struggled out of our clothes and Ben threw me onto the bed then leapt on top of me like a hungry animal. He grabbed my upper arms and pinned them to the bed. I couldn't quite explain it, but something about Ben made me feel it was okay to let him dominate me. I told him yes with my eyes, and he slid his hard manhood into my sopping cunt. Lightning bolts shot through my body as our sexes came together. Ben started to pump, slowly at first, then he built up momentum. I relished the athletic strength of each stroke, and when I looked up at his face, I blushed seeing him possessed by passion. He was enjoying my body, not just using it as a means to an end.

His pace quickened and our breathing deepened. Ben was thrusting faster and faster, pushing us higher and higher up pleasure mountain. I wrapped my legs around his waist, almost afraid of the intensity I was feeling, Ben was a picture of masculine power, a real man, taking pleasure from me, while also making sure to give me mine. I was finally with a man who knew what he was doing in the bedroom. Sheets of sweat poured over our bodies; I desperately clawed at the corners of the mattress. "Oooohhh Ben!" I moaned in ecstasy. "You're the best! You're the King!" This was it, I was going to have an orgasm someone else gave me. I counted off the last few strokes in my head: 1,2,3,4,5 ... "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" A tidal wave of pleasure flooded my entire body, starting in my sex into my brain. My muscles contracted, my back arched, and my entire being glowed with the warm light of erotic joy. Cum gushed out of my pussy and Benjamin shot thick ropes of semen into my womb. He wasn't wearing a condom, but I didn't care, in the throes of ecstasy it seemed like an honor to carry the child of such a fine specimen of manhood. Ben rolled over and collapsed next to me, spent from love making. I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning an hour or two before dawn. Benjamin pulled my body close to his: being held so gently by someone so strong made me feel safe and warm. "Hi." He said with a smile.

"Hi," I said back. "Last night was amazing, I've never felt like that before." The sheets of the bed smelled salty with our dried sweat.

"You weren't too bad yourself. You're beautiful." As Ben spoke, my heart started to race, and my pussy started to tingle again. "Can I see that ass of yours again?" I wordlessly obeyed. I squirmed out of Ben's hold, threw off my side of the sheets and rolled onto my front. "This is a work of art," Ben said as he rubbed both my ass cheeks with his big hand. "I can't believe this ass is on a white girl."

"Vanilla milkshake, extra thick," I said jokingly. "My last boyfriend didn't like it that much, he tried to get me to have liposuction."

"Lipo? That's like saying the Mona Lisa needs a facelift. Was he white?"

"The whitest."

"He have small dick?"

"Tiny, like something you'd see in a weird medical textbook." I moved my hand to Ben's impressive member. Holding it made me feel like a child who had just found their new favorite toy.

"Figures, only a shrimp-dicked white boy would think this ass is too big." He started squeezing my left cheek, firmly kneading the soft flesh. Goose pimples spread across my skin at his touch, his cock grew hard at mine. I needed him inside of me again. I broke free of his grasp and mounted him, uniting our sexes together again. The sensation of his hard organ inside my wet cunt was just as electrifying as the first time. "OOOHHH," Ben grunted. "Damn girl, you must be in love with this cock."

"It's the best cock in the world," I said as I started to grind. We locked eyes, Ben's were a beautiful hazel. Kyle never looked me in the eyes, he just closed them, disgusted that my body was his source of pleasure, he also never let me be on top; Ben was different. I kept grinding, savoring the sensation like warm bubbles spreading throughout my body. Ben slapped my right ass cheek. "You love my big fat ass don't you?"

"You know I do baby, you've got a world class bubble butt."

"You've got a world class horse cock. OOOOHHHH!! I waited too long for this. I was built for black dicks!" Saying that filled me fiery energy. I sped up my momentum and deepened my breathing, placing my hands on Ben's well-muscled chest to support myself. THe walls of my pussy tightened around Ben's cock. Neither of us spoke, we didn't need to - we were in perfect synch. We climbed over the mountain again, same electricity, same glow, same tidal wave of pleasure, only this time I didn't just cum once: I came twice ... three ... four ... five ... six times! My womanhood gushed like a fountain as Ben gave my inside another thick coat.

The next two weeks I couldn't think of anything but Ben. It wasn't just sex, we shared a real connection, that was something I couldn't just let slip out of my life. One night I put on some black leather pants that made my ass look amazing, stuffed my tits into a pink tube top, gave myself a light touch of makeup, and went back to the club. Much to my elation, Ben was there.

"Hi," I said with my heart floating.

"Hi yourself. I was hoping I'd see you again."

"Well, you made quite an impression on me."

We got in a cab, stuck our tongues in each other's mouths and kept them there all the way back to Ben's apartment. He ran his hands all over me. Relishing another chance to play with my voluptuous curves. I missed this ass," Ben said grabbing two big chunks of my badonkadonk as we entered his bedroom.

"You know what I've realized I like about being so curvy?" I said as we started removing each other's clothes. "What I love about all this nice meat on my body? It's that I have extra cushioning for when a big stud like you wants to get a little rough?"

"You're a naughty girl Jessica." Said Ben with another big smile. I crawled onto his bed on my hands and knees, my naked ass in the air.

"Spank me if I'm so naughty." He gave me a hearty smack, I shuddered at the mix of pleasure and pain. I lowered my upper body to rest on my forearms. "Fuck me doggystyle."

"You sure?"

"Come on Alpha dog, mount your bitch."

Ben positioned himself behind me, grabbed hold of my hips, and claimed the prize I was giving him. He started pumping, coating his member in my juices. I instantly loved doggystyle, not being able to see what Ben was doing made it so much hotter. I thought what this would look lke to someone watching: a perfect male specimen locked in passion with a perfect female specimen, him taking pleasure in dominating his woman, while she took pleasure in being dominated by her man. Ben thrusted faster and faster. Our first night we wanted to savor our pleasure, but after going weeks without feeding our new addictions, we both wanted a fix as soon as possible. I moved my hand between my pussy lips to fondle my clit. We were two for two coming at once, I wanted to make it three for three.

"UHHHHHH ..." Ben grunted. "I'm cumming." I matched his rhythm with my fingers, anticipating his orgasm. Sure enough ...

"OOOOHHHHH!!" I squealed as tears of ecstasy ran down my cheeks.

From then on we couldn't get enough of each other. We visited each other at work to sneak gropes and kisses, kindling our fires then going home to quench them in whatever position felt right: missionary, doggystyle, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. When our standbys got boring, we turned to the Kama Sutra, twisting our bodies into near-impossible positions of pleasure. I did everything I could to become a perfect sexual being for Ben, eve taking pole-dancing classes and installing a stripper pole in my apartment. I loved making a display of my body as much as Ben loved watching me. Then there were the outfits: catholic school girl costumes, see-through night gowns, and my favorite, lavender boy-shorts with stockings and a lace push-up bra that made my tits look gigantic. When I came out in that, Ben looked like a little boy on Christmas morning.

Eventually our relationship evolved. We met each other's friends, went to ball games together, and enjoyed candlelit dinners. He even helped me study for the GRE to get my Graduate degree. At the party to celebrate my passing scores, Ben dropped to his knee and asked me the question every girl wants to hear. As I'm telling you this, I just came back from my bridal gown fitting. After we get back from our honeymoon, Ben and I are moving into a lovely four bedroom home in the suburbs. Looks like I'm in for a pretty sweet life, and I owe it all to being built for black dicks.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Built for Black Dicks

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds