• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Dancing to Fucking

Dancing to Fucking

It was my last night in Tampa and I had decided I was going out. Finals started in three days, but I deserved a break from all of the studying I had been doing... Right? Right. Sipping on my Corona I put on my short tight Aztec printed skirt and black crop top, curled my blonde hair into beach waves, and put makeup on. "Damn girl, you clean up nice," I thought to myself as I stared back at my reflection. I hadn't put an ounce of effort into my appearance in two weeks with the stress and impending doom of finals on my mind, so I had forgotten how decent I could actually look.

After some quick pre-gaming with shots of vodka, and a mixed drink or two, a group of us headed out. The first club we were going to hit up was over capacity so we turned around and headed towards another. On our way there we ran into a group who told us to go back, this club was dead apparently, so we followed them back to the original club. We waited in line for half an hour, and I caught a nice glimpse of my ex-boyfriend making out with some girl. What a great start to the night! I was Stuck waiting outside of the club, my buzz was wearing off, and I was watching my ex getting fawned over. Awesome. We had all had enough of the waiting so we called an Uber, but everyone else seemed to have the same idea. Suddenly, the line had vanished so we hopped back in. Five minutes later, the club was ours.

I danced with the group of pseudo friends I had come out with for a few minutes, and had a few more drinks, until one of the guys I had come with started trying to dance with me. I wasn't really into him like that so I tried as subtly as possible to pass him off to a girl dancing adjacent to me. When he finally got the hint I made my way back towards the bar. I just needed a stranger to dance with, and he was tall, dark, and handsome.

Feeling rather bold with all of this alcohol in my system , I tapped him on the shoulder. "Do you want to dance?" I said, as I leaned up and put my lips close to his ear, my hand resting on his tattoo'd, muscular arm. He looked around as if I could have been asking someone else. "Me?" He asked with a little shock in his voice. "Yes, you," I replied with a smile on my face. He answered my question by setting his beer down, grabbing my hand, and leading me to the dance floor. We laughed and danced and kissed like we were old friends. I played with his long, thick, dark hair, looked at his gorgeous hazel eyes, and he gently, and curiously, explored my body with his hands. It was never awkward, just full of understood tension and anticipation. After a few minutes of learning the other person, I started to guide his hands more forcefully, giving him permission to explore. He took full advantage of the opportunity, grabbing my ass, sliding his hands along my bare thighs, and running his hands through my hair and along my neck. I was getting more and more turned on with his rough hands teasing my sensitive skin.

When things started to die down he asked me if I wanted to go back to his place and watch some TV. Now, I'm not naïve, but I thought it was sweet that he at least tried to come up with a legitimate reason for us to go back to his room other than just straight out saying lets fuck. He took my hand yet again, and led me out of the club, into the cool night air. What surprised me was that he didn't let go. He held my hand the entire way back to his room. Through the parking lot, down the sidewalk, along the road, up the elevator, all of it. What surprised me even more was when I saw my ex, the one who was previously groping some innocent drunk girl, walking towards the club alone as I was walking away, hand in hand with this guy. It was oddly satisfying.

When we got back to his room he wasted no time, in my favorite kind of way. He sat me on the bed, climbed up next to me, and cupped the back of my head with his hand. Pulling me in, he kissed me with a real passion, not just lust, but a caring intensity. This turned me on more than any groping, grinding kiss ever had. That kiss spoke volumes about who we were as people. We were laughing, kind, gentle people who weren't made for the hook up world. We needed something like this, someone like ourselves.

We kissed and touched and our hands wandered as we learned what the other person felt like, slowly gaining confidence. I had never been shy before, but with this guy it was different. Usually I knew what I wanted, him naked, and I made it happen... quickly. This felt different somehow. It was gentler, and there was no rushed or frantic grabbing. It was... nice.

Slowly our clothes came off, and with each new article of clothing removed a new tattoo showed up. I kissed and nipped at each one, wanting to remember where they were. I was curious about what they all meant so he stopped to explain each one to me, all the while my tongue and teeth grazed over his skin, causing him to inhale at the sensation, interrupting his explanations. Each pause in the teasing only left more time for anticipation to build. When we were both completely naked, we looked at each other, and the silent agreement to fuck was made. At first we fucked slowly, me sliding down onto his dick, straddling his hips with my hands on his muscular shoulders for support. I kept a steady pace for as long as I could manage and for as long as he could stand it, my ass bouncing as I took his long dick into my pussy. Finally he couldn't stand it anymore so he pulled me down and fucked me fast and hard, both of us breathing heavily, sweating, and moaning. I couldn't think straight, it felt so good. Three or four orgasms later he flipped me onto my back and climbed off the bed. Grabbing my ankles, he pulled my legs roughly so that my hips were at the edge of the bed and then he started to fuck me again. I braced my hands above my head on the windowsill, taking in every amazing sensation that was rushing through my body. I couldn't help but moan, it was all too much to keep it inside.

He told me to flip over with my feet on the ground, leaning over the bed on my stomach. In a rough, urgent tone he told me he was going to fuck me until he came so I gladly complied. With him slapping and grabbing my ass, he fucked me hard and fast. He pulled himself out of me slowly just before he came and set his dick at the entrance of my ass. I didn't make any move to say no, so he slowly entered my tight hole, both of us moaning as he did so. This sensation was so different from the earlier one, a painful pleasure, his dick stretching me out. When we both had had enough, he slid back into my wet pussy, fucking me until I came again. This orgasm was the most intense so far after the build up of the past ten minutes. He grabbed my arm behind me and pulled me upright, winding his arms around mine. He pulled my hair so that my chin was up, giving him full access to my neck. He kissed me roughly and bit at my neck, my ear, and my bottom lip. We fucked standing up until he pulled out and turned me around. I knelt down and sucked his wanting cock until he came. He grabbed my hair as his hips bucked out of his control, the intense orgasm taking over.

We both stayed put, breathless for a moment, laughing at how much work that was. I stood up and he pulled me in for a kiss. Another soft, gentle kiss, followed by a peck on the nose and the forehead. I did all I could not to, but a giggle escaped my mouth. He turned around and smiled, grabbing his hat from the desk and set it backwards on my head. There I was, completely naked in front of a stranger, wearing nothing but a backwards baseball hat, and I had never felt more comfortable.

We sat and talked for a few minutes until I realized it was 4:30 in the morning. I gathered my clothes that were scattered around the room, and hazily put them back on. With another lingering kiss at the door, we parted ways. I walked down the hallway with a crooked smile on my face.

"He was a good choice. That was a good choice," I thought as I walked through the door and climbed into bed. I was asleep in minutes.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Dancing to Fucking

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds