• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Long-Distance Relationship Ch. 01

A Long-Distance Relationship Ch. 01

12

"Todd," came a squeal loaded with excitement. My name could be heard all over the Orlando Airport terminal building. I turned to follow the voice and there she was: a beautiful young woman in her mid-twenties with shoulder-length blonde hair running straight at me. She nearly flung herself into my arms and, if I had not backed up a half step at the last second, she may have knocked me off my feet. Instead, my body seemed to absorb her momentum as she wrapped her arms around me and held me for several seconds in a tight hug, feet dangling six inches above the floor, and squeezing all the breath out of me. And I returned her hug with all my heart.

Finally she let go just enough to get her feet on the ground and kissed me, and I was convinced the kiss heated up the entire terminal building. Lots of lip, a little tongue, a serious amount of passion - definitely a kiss between more than just friends.

We parted lips and just looked into each others' eyes for a few seconds. Then she exclaimed, quietly this time, but with a great deal of feeling, "We made it!" She backed up out of my arms with reluctance, while maintaining the same excitement, holding both of my hands in hers.

Feeling totally at a loss for words, which was extremely rare for me, all I could muster was a weak, "You're here."

"Yesssss!" she almost hissed. Melany was so clearly excited that she actually jumped up and down for a few seconds, still holding both my hands in hers. Her joy at seeing me was affecting me, making me want to jump up and down with her, but I was a little too old and way too male for jumping.

Then she looked around and spotted two girls her age, just as blonde and almost as beautiful, standing slightly behind her.

"This is Joy and Lynda. You already know them from the website."

So I guess I need to make some introductions. My name is Todd, as you have already guessed. I am fifty years old, tall, and have brown hair with a tint of red and a smattering of gray. I am tall, just a hair beyond six feet three inches (yes, that was a pun...), with medium build and average physique. I used to work out a lot and my body clearly showed an aging but fit physique with just a hint of a belly. Nothing great to look at, but nothing to be embarrassed about, either.

Melany, on the other hand, was about as perfect as any man could want. She stood about five feet seven inches. Her eyes were so penetrating that it was difficult to look into them and then away in just a few seconds. And this was saying something, because the rest of her was so awesome it demanded attention. She was slender with a thin waste widening into incredible hips, and with a trim and tight ass that received a lot of attention from everyone around her. Her breasts were a beautiful and pert C-cup that both jutted and hung ever so slightly. All in all, she was every bit as gorgeous and hot as a center-fold model, wrapped, I was only now noticing, in a dark blue short skirt and tight white cotton blouse that clung to her figure enough to get tons of attention from everyone in the building, men and women. She wore white sandals with two inch heels and lots of straps wrapped in all kinds of ways around her ankles, adding to her height but still leaving her short enough for me to bend over when I kissed her.

We had met over the Internet on a porn site advertised in one of the dozens of junk emails I received every day. You know the type of website - a girl in front of a camera engaging in sexy activities, where the guests could type comments or requests and the girl would type back a response or perform whatever action was requested. But this particular "room" had two beautiful blondes enjoying what seemed to be very pleasurable activities on the camera. As I hesitantly joined in the typed exchanges, I noticed that the girls on cam would type on a keyboard without even looking at it. It took me a while, since this was a first for me (I had never visited a porn site like this before), but I finally realized that there must be a third person in the room who was typing what we read on the screen, while one of the "cam girls" faked typing the messages.

"I know the other two girl's names - what is yours?" I typed. There was a long pause, and then a small window opened on my screen with a label across the top saying "Private Message", and I read, "My name is Melany. What is yours?"

From that moment on, Melany and I typed each other for hours several times a week, often chatting so much that I didn't really see the show that was being performed on cam. For the next two months, we developed something of a relationship. By that I mean that I fell in love with the woman in our "private chats," which were separate from the public chats to which everyone could contribute.

The first thing that caught my attention in the early days of our relationship was the fact that Melany could type to me in private while typing to the other guests in public. She was keeping both of the conversations going so quickly that I was intrigued at her speed. And she never confused one conversation with the other, which was good because we were to the point of typing some things to each other that we would probably not want to share with the other men (and maybe women?) watching the show.

The second thing that I noticed was the fact that Melany could spell. What I mean is, almost all my Internet messages and emails with women, old and young, until I met Melany, showed that American women were horrible at spelling and grammar and writing complete sentences. Of course, American men were even worse, but I didn't spend much time texting or emailing men in my Internet relationships. Suffice it to say that standard electronic exchanges over the Internet demonstrated what appeared to be a complete failure of the American educational system.

Not so with Melany. She could spell and create complete sentences that belied the fact that she was born and raised Hungarian, and English was a second language to her.

So I enjoyed typing to Melany for hours each week. And she apparently enjoyed typing to me. So much so that it was in our fourth week that she used the "L" word in a sentence just as naturally as could be. I nearly gasped, paused mentally, and then continued texting as if nothing important had happened. But, or course, something important HAD happened, and no one could take it back.

You see, both Melany and I had broken the rules of a sex-based relationship. At the local strip bar or on a sex-site over the Internet, one thing no one does is get serious about feelings. All sorts of feelings can be expressed and every kind of promise can be tossed around and everyone took it for what it was - a statement made to get a sexual reaction. A man could say that he loved a dancer as long as he said so at the same time he was requesting that she turn around or bend over in some way. Expressing feelings in a strip bar has the same weight and carries the same impact as a campaign promise. As long as you took it as a dishonest claim to get something from you, no one would get hurt. Only the stupid took sex talk or campaign promises seriously. And any individual who took seriously that statement of feelings, or that promise during a campaign, was destined for disappointment. It is just that simple. Only the naïve or ignorant didn't understand that about sex talk or campaign promises.

So when I heard Melany make the claim, "That's why I love you, Todd. You are always such a gentleman," I paused long enough to remind myself of the rules. She is free to express love or any other feeling because everyone knows it results in more tips. That's cool; I can deal with that, I assured myself. And then I continued the conversation. But try as I could, there was no way I could ignore the fact that my heart beat faster when I heard her say the "L" word. And over the next several conversations, she used the "L" word again. Three times in about four hours of texting, she used the word "love". And each time my heart would beat faster.

And then it happened.

I was texting a response to something she said as we were ending our conversation for the night. Then, without thinking, I typed, "I love you. Have a good night and great dreams.' Then, just as I hit the SEND button, I froze. But it was too late. I had sent my own declaration of love.

And after a moment of panic, I realized it was true. I had fallen in love with the woman portrayed in our conversations; a woman less than half my age. I had broken the rules. I had no idea what she looked like, but I already knew so much about her that I was clearly in love with what she had allowed me to know about her. Oh, was I in trouble, now! I was in love with a young woman who lived about 6,000 miles away, and I hadn't even seen her face! I was destined for disappointment, and there was nothing I cold do about it.

Over the next few weeks, we were more and more free with statements declaring our feelings for each other. I was sure she was aware of the unspoken rules about feelings based on a "virtual" relationship, but that did not seem to stop her. Further, and even more important, I was aware of those rules and I didn't seem to hesitate breaking them. Often.

And then one day she gave me the address to her FaceBook page. When I visited it (almost immediately, of course!), the first thing I noticed was her picture. It was beautiful! After staring at the picture for quite some hours over the next couple of days, I sent her a text.

"The more I look at your pic, and I look at it a lot, the more I see a story there. You are at an airport - no, a train station - and you are waiting for someone you care deeply about to arrive, but he is late. Perhaps so late that you have given up on him. You are deeply disappointed with the idea that he has decided to not come. You are sitting at a table with a drink in your left hand and your head resting on your right. You are looking down, thinking about the plans you had that were now trashed, when you hear a voice. You look up and recognize your friend has arrived after all. Your face is just beginning to show the joy and excitement your heart feels, and a smile is just BARELY touching your lips, and someone snapped a picture of you."

As I read what I texted to her just after sending it to her, I knew I was in deep shit. I was truly in love and feeling very romantic about it. In fact, I felt like a teenager in love. My feelings were clearly out of control. There was no turning back, now! I HAD to meet her and see if this was real!

And now we were deep into our third month. I finally brought up the possibility of her visiting me in Orlando. She admitted that she and her friends sometimes talked about visiting America, and Disney World was at the top of their list to visit. I told her that I lived less than thirty miles from Disney World and that, if she ever came to visit me, I would take her to Disney World.

We talked several times that week about her visiting me. I told her that she should be cautious about accepting my invitation, and should take seriously the issue of her safety. She typed back that she didn't understand what I meant. I told her that I could be typing anything I want and she really didn't know what was true and what was a lie. I told her that if my sister ever expressed interest in visiting a man that she had never met except over the Internet, that I would do everything I could to dissuade her from making the trip.

Melany replied, "But you love me and I love you. What is the problem?"

Oh, young love is so beautiful! And so naïve, I thought. So I made a suggestion.

"How about this? I have a large house with 3 spare bedrooms. Why don't you invite your two friends to join you. The three of you take a vacation and come to visit me in Orlando. That way you would have some friends with you to make you feel a little safer. In addition, you might have a little more fun if you have more than just an old man with you when you visit Disney World and the other places I am sure you will want to see when you are here. I will pay for everything so you and they can have fun without worrying about the cost. Does that sound good?" I don't know how you can type a squeal over the Internet, but somehow she managed to accomplish it.

So we made plans, and they decided on a week to take off in late February, about three months away, for a vacation to America. And now they were here.

As Melany made the unnecessary introductions, I noticed again what I had seen so often on the Internet while carrying on conversations with her. These women were HOT! Although the shows on the website involved Lynda and Joy pleasing each other, I knew that all three were bisexual. "But we all definitely prefer men," Melany had told me a few weeks ago. And while I was clearly more attracted to Melany, there was no doubt that her girlfriends were real head-turners. All three were in their early twenties and beautiful, but different.

Lynda was not even five and a half feet tall, a petite woman weighing no more than 110 pounds. Yet she had a body that belied her weight - beautiful full C-cup breasts and a round but tight ass. And she dressed to tease, wearing skin tight jeans to show off that sweet ass, and a black, nearly transparent blouse over a black lacy bra. Such a fine package, and wrapped to draw attention: she looked great!

Joy was a little more conservative. She was maybe two inches taller than Lynda and probably ten pounds heavier. Her short white skirt showed off long and shapely legs and an ass that was just as tight and just as sexy as Lynda's. Her tee shirt was tight across a fantastic set of boobs, at least a D-cup. And she was obviously wearing no bra as her nipples were long and hard, protruding through the material of her shirt as if trying to escape.

They stepped forward and we all hugged, perhaps a little longer than we should, but a warm hug, indeed. In halting English, Joy and Lynda began thanking me, stepping on each others' words in their eagerness to speak.

"Okay, okay, let's get one thing straight. Melany, would you please translate my words for Joy and Lynda so ALL THREE of you will understand exactly what I am saying?" I waited for a nod from you. "I want all three of you to listen and take this seriously for your entire stay here." I was laughing, but still quite firm in my words. "I have invited the three of you to visit me. I will spend a lot of money on you. We will all have a wonderful time. We will all remember this vacation for the rest of our lives. And you don't need to thank me for anything more. You have already thanked me many times before arriving here, and now you have thanked me again. I promise you that we will have a lot of fun, and do a lot of things, and you don't need to thank me any more."

I paused for Melany's translation to catch up, and then continued. "But make no mistake about it. I have invited you here for my own selfish motives. I wanted to meet Melany in person and find out where our relationship was going." Another pause and then I went on.

"Joy and Lynda, you are here because I thought it would make Melany's time with me more fun and more meaningful for her. So, please, no more thanks. This was my choice and my offer. I am being at least a little selfish in all this. And I am so very thankful that all three of you accepted my invitation."

"We are going to have a lot of fun, me even more than the three of you. After all, I am going to have three very sexy women hanging around me for a week. This is something that all old men fantasize about and very few actually experience. So it is I that is thankful." Another pause as I looked at Melany. My heart skipped another beat as it sank in that she really was here for a week.

"So we ALL know that we are ALL thankful. We don't need to keep saying it over and over again. Especially because I expect that we are ALL going to make each other very happy because we are together for the week. Okay?" As Melany finished repeating my words in their native Hungarian, they all nodded with excitement, squealing again and jumping up and down together. Then they all took turns hugging me again.

God, was this going to be a good week, I enthused to myself. I felt like pinching myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Of course, I was too old and too male to do such childish things, so I merely pressed my eyes closed for a moment and then opened them again to make sure they were still there.

"Okay, let's get your luggage." More squealing and jumping, and then we all moved to the escalators that would take us down to the Baggage Claim area. Melany reached out to take my hand, giving it a squeeze as I took hers. Meanwhile, I made a brief phone call on my cell phone.

"Who are you calling?" Melany asked with a smile. "Cancelling a date with your other girlfriends?" She nudged me in the ribs as she laughed.

"No, just calling my driver to bring the car around. My Jaguar won't really hold all four of us, much less all our luggage. So I had to rent something that would." I had to smile as I spoke, because I was sure that the girls would enjoy this new surprise.

I tipped a porter to gather all our bags. I had to - whoever heard of three beautiful, young women traveling halfway around the world without a truckload of luggage? And as the porter dragged two carts stacked high with luggage out the door, I reached up with my hand and signaled.

A huge white stretch limousine pulled up in front of us. As the driver got out, all three girls turned and looked at me with wide open eyes.

"Yes, that is for us." I answered without being asked. "I was expecting a lot of luggage, and I thought this would be more comfortable than a semi-trailer truck." After the expected squeals and jumping, the girls settled down enough to get into the limo, making sure they flashed a lot of leg and more than a little panties so that several porters came to help with the luggage.

After the luggage was stored in the trunk, and I tipped the army of helpers that seemed to materialize out of no where, I climbed into the limo myself. I found room in the back seat, next to Melany, and the girls seemed to be getting quite comfortable on the long seat along the left side.

"You know the address," I called out to the driver. "Let us know when we are almost there."

"Yes, sir," I heard from the front seat.

"This is wonderful," Melany almost whispered in my ear, brushing her lips gently on my lobe as she spoke.

"It is for a wonderful woman," I smiled. Then, looking directly into her gorgeous deep eyes, I kissed her firmly yet lovingly.

"Oooh, more of that!" I heard with giggles. So I gladly obliged, expressing my love for this woman and my joy that she was finally here with me.

Joy and Lynda watched for a moment, and then start kissing each other. When Lynda's hand made it to Joy's breast, they paused and looked at the driver, and then at me, as if looking for permission.

"Okay, everyone listen up." I paused again for Melany to translate in case they didn't understand. "Here are the ground rules for your vacation. You are free to do what you want and wear what you want the entire time you are here. That goes for while you are in the car or at my house. There is only one limitation - don't do or wear anything in public that might get you arrested. And if you have any questions at all, you may feel free to ask me. Otherwise, just relax and enjoy yourselves and each other. Okay?"

The other two wait for her translation, and then go back to enjoying each others' bodies. As for me, I got back to kissing Melany.

Her lips were so soft that I just couldn't resist them. I was so excited to discover that even at what I considered a young age, she has learned how to kiss gently, yet with passion. I was thrilled with her kissing skills, since I loved to kiss so much. In fact, I loved kissing so much that I have been known to put off sex so I could kiss a while longer. Just making out is often its own joy to me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Long-Distance Relationship Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds