• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Golfing Wife Pt. 01

A Golfing Wife Pt. 01

12

Sandy and I have been married for over five years. We have a great sex life and for our first 2 years of marriage, I had never had any reason to suspect that she had been unfaithful, but I have always had the fantasy of sharing her with others and watching.

I met her at the golf club. She was in a visiting team from a nearby club that was playing a match against our ladies section. The ladies match had finished and they were all in the Ladies locker room, changing for their dinner.

I was in the bar having a quick drink after spending some time on the practice area. Sandy came into the bar and the first thing I noticed were her black patent high heels and her off black shiny stockings/pantyhose. I have always been a legs and stockings man and a sucker for high heels.

Sandy walked over to the bar and only then, when my eyes worked their way up from her legs, did I notice what a great looking girl she was. At that point we were the only two in the bar and I introduced myself and offered to buy her a drink.

We were only alone for a few minutes before the other ladies came in but in that short time I had learned her name, Sandy Fisher, and that she was married, lived and played golf about 25 miles away and she worked in town in a real estate office. She was also a good golfer with a handicap of 8. The same as me. I gave her my card.

She said how much she enjoyed our golf course, much better than where she was a member, and that her husband didn't play. I gave her my card and told her to call me if she wanted to play here again. By that time the bar was starting to fill up with the other lady team members and we said goodbye.

I didn't have much expectation of her calling me. I had been divorced for two years and was living alone in an apartment about a 10 minute drive from the golf club. I had no particular lady friend at the time and was spending a lot of time at the golf club either practicing or playing.

My previous wife was not a golfer and having no shared interest apart from sex, we had drifted apart. Don't get me wrong, the sex was great, but you have to have something to talk about when you are not fucking. I tried to get her into swinging and we did visit two swingers clubs in town, but she never really got into it.

To my great surprise, about two weeks after meeting Sandy at the golf club, she called me. Would I like to play with her in a mixed competition at her Club the following weekend? I tried not to sound too anxious and asked her to wait a second while I checked my diary and then accepted.

I knew her Club well, having played there a few times with friends. It was nowhere near such a good course as where I played but the prospect of meeting her overrode any qualms I had about the golf course. I couldn't wait for the big day and spent a lot of time on the practice tee to get my game into good shape to impress her.

Swinging away on the practice tee in the evenings my mind kept wandering back to the sight of those fabulous legs, sheathed in shiny, sheer nylon and those black patent leather high heels, walking into the bar. My wife had always dressed like that for me and I had sorely missed it since she had been gone. I couldn't believe my luck.

We met at Sandy's Club. To my great disappointment she was already changed for golf, albeit in a short skirt and skimpy top to suit the glorious sunny weather. She introduced me to our partners, an older couple and we hit a few balls and had a few putts until our start time arrived.

Fortunately I played quite well, which was a surprise as I had spent most of the time gazing at her legs and trying to look up her skirt when she bent over to pick her ball out of the hole. We came in with a good score and finished in 3rd place. She had told me there was to be a meal and prize giving afterwards and to bring a jacket and tie, which I retrieved from the car.

We retreated to our respective locker rooms and I went to the bar when I had showered and changed. Most of the couples there were older than us, middle aged I suppose you would call them, so when Sandy walked in with her heels and short skirt a few heads turned.

I think the first time I saw her she had come to play golf straight from work and was in her smart office, business woman, attire. Now, although in heels again she was not quite so severely dressed. She had on white high heels, about 3 inches I guessed, a short grey skirt, and white blouse with buttons up the front with a very nice lace trim. However, her legs were encased in sheer, shiny nylon, probably pantyhose and looked as fabulous as ever.

She certainly got the attention of the other people in the bar. The guys could not keep their eyes off her and the women were looking less than pleased. She seemed to know everyone there and was all smiles and chatting as she came across the room.

She sat next to me for the dinner and I couldn't resist letting my hand wander over to her knee. She didn't react, which I took as a sign of approval and I felt my cock hardening as my fingers gently stroked her leg and felt the ultra sheer nylon. It felt so soft and silky under my fingers and I could feel my cock starting to stiffen.

Then she placed her hand over mine on her knee and I was afraid she was going to push it away but she just held it there for a few seconds, squeezing it gently, and smiled at me as she eased her legs apart slightly. The table cloths were long enough to cover anything I was doing so as she parted her legs slightly I let my hand slide gently slightly up and over her leg. Just a couple of inches and very slowly and she did not react.

The feel of the silky nylon on her leg was amazing. All I could think about was, "Is she wearing pantyhose or stockings?" Her skirt was pulled tight over her thighs and I couldn't detect any tell tale bumps from a garter or suspender, so it was pantyhose or stay ups/ hold ups. My wife had always worn Pretty Polly lace top hold ups. I loved the way they looked, shiny and sheer, and they felt so soft to the touch.

As the dinner progressed I managed to edge my hand slowly up her leg until I could feel what was definitely the edge of the lace top of her hold ups. My cock took a marked leap and I was now rock hard. Feeling my hand creeping up her leg, she gave my leg a quick squeeze but didn't venture up too high. Things were looking up. The only problem I was going to have was getting up to leave and hiding my stiff cock.

During the meal, we chatted to the other people on the table, most of them members of her club and she seemed to know them all well. She told me she had been playing golf since she was a girl and hence the low handicap. She said it was her only real hobby but her husband didn't play and they were slowly drifting apart.

She said we should leave but her husband wasn't expecting her home until late so we could stop off somewhere for a drink on the way home. I was surprised because we could have stopped at the Club for drinks but she seemed to want to get away from the golfing crowd, so I didn't object. The sexual tension had definitely been building up between us and I was pleased to be able to get away from the crowd.

I followed her to a local country pub which was new to me and we went inside to a crowded small bar. No-one seemed to know her which was good news and we ordered two gin and tonics. She told me about her sales job at the real estate office and how she spent a lot of time on the road viewing potential houses for sale and taking around potential buyers. I asked if she was expected home but she said her husband was used to her being late and would not be bothering to stay up for her.

By the time the pub was closing it was dark outside and there were not many cars left in the car park. I took her over to her car and opened the driver's door for her and she got in, revealing a lot of leg and the edge of her lace top hold ups. She asked if I wanted to get in for a chat before she left. I didn't need asking twice and went round the passenger side and got in.

I couldn't resist and pulled her towards me for a kiss. Her mouth opened and our tongues danced around each other. She sucked on my tongue and I did the same to her. She smelled and tasted wonderful. My hand crept up her nylon covered legs, which parted and let me feel the flesh between the tops of her stockings and her panties. I slipped a finger inside her panties and gently stroked her clit.

Her breathing got heavier and it was obvious she was loving it. I felt her hand on my leg and it worked its way up until she was squeezing my cock through my trousers. My cock was rock hard. It had been a while since I had any real sexual activity and I was near to bursting point. She was a fabulous kisser and was moaning as I stoked her clit.

While we kissed I could feel her undoing my belt and unzipping my fly and then she had my cock out in her hand. She broke off the kiss and her head dipped down and engulfed my cock in her mouth. She went all the way down on it in one swoop and her mouth felt like a velvet glove. She worked her way slowly up to the head then pulled my foreskin right back and gently lapped at the head while she worked the skin of my cock up and down.

Then suddenly she stopped sucking, lifted her head, smiled at me and gave me a deep, open mouthed, tongue kiss. Our tongues tangled and I could taste my cock juices. She was the most amazing kisser and I don't think I had ever been so worked up in my life. I tried to reach around her and continue fingering her clit but she didn't seem to mind being left out. She quietly told me to lower my seat, which I did, and she continued to work her magic on my cock. She was obviously enjoying sucking it as much as I was being sucked and she was continually moaning which was causing a gentle vibration round my cockhead.

I couldn't last long at this rate and sure enough it was just seconds before I started to cum. She didn't back off. She just sucked gently on the head as I was cumming and wanked me gently to make sure she got all my spunk into her mouth. Obviously my cock was very sensitive after such an intense release but she kept it in her mouth and gently suckled on the head until I had calmed down.

She lifted her head to smile at me, made a point of letting me see her swallow, then gave me a wonderful open mouthed kiss to let me taste the remnants of my spunk in her mouth. It was the best blow job I had ever had and I fell in love with her there and then.

I saw her at least once a week for a few months. Sometimes after golf and sometimes during the daytime when we could both get away and meet up in some remote location where I could enjoy one of the earth shattering blow jobs or eat her glorious pussy.

Eventually she left her husband and moved in with me. It was mutual and they had a quickie divorce and before long we were married. Sandy continued on with her job, which she was very good at and I got on with mine. She went out of her way to dress to please me. She knew I was addicted to stockings and she always wore them, either genuine classic nylons with garter belt or silky hold ups and occasionally sexy pantyhose.

When we were married I enrolled her as a family member at my golf club and she resigned from her own club. Most of our golf we played on our own but we would join others for mixed events and Sandy would play in the ladies events. There were a lot single guys at the Club and I enjoyed watching them admiring her legs both in shiny hose or bare when she was changed into her golf gear.

One day I was in the gents toilet after playing, when the door opened and I heard two guys coming in. I recognised their voices as they chatted but they had no idea I was in there. Let us call them Dave and Jim, not their real names. Jim said "Dave, did you see Jay's bird Sandy today? She has great legs and always wears great looking shiny stockings." "I know" said Dave, "they look great but probably tights not stockings". "Whatever they are Dave" Jim replied, "they look great and I wouldn't mind fucking her. Do you think she is up for it?"

My cock was getting hard listening to them and I had to be very careful to keep quiet in the stall so they would have no idea anyone was there. "Maybe" Dave replied. "She is very flirty when she is on her own and she has a great smile. I hear she gives a great blow job."

My cock was rock hard by now. The thought of Sandy sucking another cock had often crossed my mind, but hearing someone talking about it nearly made me cum. How the hell did he know she gives a great blow job. I had never mentioned it to anyone. Who had told him this?

I stayed in the stall until they had gone and then left it a few minutes before I came out. My mind was racing. On the one hand I was shocked to hear their remarks about Sandy's oral activities but on the other hand, the thought of her sucking another cock had got me hard.

Over the next few weeks I checked on her very carefully to see if she had any spare time that she couldn't account for. The last thing I wanted her to think was that I was checking up on her so I had to be very careful. She certainly wasn't neglecting me and my sexual needs.

We didn't go out very much, preferring to watch tv after Dinner and rarely a night went by when we didn't have sex, usually ending up in an oral feast for us both. I loved eating her pussy, sucking on and nibbling her clit and feeling the shudders going though her body has she had orgasm after orgasm. She appeared to love sucking on my cock and balls and always savoured my cum in her mouth before swallowing it.

Eventually I dismissed what I had heard as pure speculation and mischief making until one day she told me she had to stay late in town to take some Middle Eastern clients to dinner who were contemplating buying a new apartment building that she had just taken onto her books. She hadn't arrived home by 11pm so I texted her to see if she was OK.

She texted back immediately to say she had had a few too many drinks and was going to take a taxi. We are a good 45 minutes away from town and I decided to go to bed. I tried to stay awake but eventually fell asleep. She woke me as she was getting into bed and I noticed on the bedside clock it was 2-30. I snuggled up close to her and kissed her. She tasted a bit strange which I put down to the drink and we both drifted off to sleep.

Next morning was Saturday, so no work. We woke up quite late and over breakfast I asked her why she was so late when she told me at 11-00 that she was just leaving. She was all very vague and said she had a lot to drink and couldn't really remember that much. It had taken a long time to get a taxi and one of the guys had accompanied her in the taxi to make sure she was safe.

It all sounded possible but I was a bit suspicious.

I waited until she went out to do some grocery shopping and went into our bathroom to check out the laundry basket. I found a pair of her silk knickers that still had a damp crutch and there was a pair of black nylon stockings in there that were damp around the top and I found a garter belt in there too.

I was surprised that she had worn a garter belt and nylons because she certainly hadn't left the house wearing them in the morning and the damp panties were worrying too. I took out the nylons and one of them had some very suspicious white marks on the upper part of the leg just below the welt. Obviously she had been having sex of some sort and I was gutted but excited. I would wait for the right moment and confront her.

Later that evening, after a nice dinner, which Sandy cooked, and a nice bottle of Red wine, we sat watching a late night film and I asked her what had happened and why she was so late home. She was a bit reluctant to say anything at first, claiming she had a few glasses of red wine too many and could not really remember. However, after a few drinks I gradually coaxed it out of her.

She had met with three guys, brothers she said, from a very wealthy family in Dubai, who had contacted her through the company website and had showed interest in a new luxury apartment block that was under construction in Canary Wharf. These guys were interested in buying all 25 apartments for around £75m and they were going to visit her when they were in London. They arrived in a chauffeur driven car and she had taken them out to Canary Wharf to show them the partially constructed building.

Not a deal she could ignore when she was on 25% of the estate agents 1% commission as her bonus. After they returned to the office they had made up their minds and asked her to come by their Hotel in the evening with the paperwork and to pick up a check as a holding deposit.

She didn't have anything special to wear in her office so she went to Harrod's to buy a new dress and some underwear. Obviously wanting to impress.

They had dinner and went to their rooms to sign the paperwork and give her a check and by this time, she had had plenty to drink and asked them to order her a cab. That was when she answered my text.

On the way down to the lobby they told her it was very late and they were worried about her safety so they would drop her home in their chauffer driven car. It all sounded good to her but when two of the brothers jumped in with her she was a bit worried but too tipsy to complain. She wasn't sure what sort of car it was but it had a partition behind the driver and was very spacious. She sat in the back between the two brothers.

It didn't take long before the brothers were paying her a lot of attention. They had all been very flirty with her all night, but with the prospect of a few hundred thousand pounds commission as her share, she was happy to go along with them. Things notched up a gear in the car.

The guys were in their middle 30's and very good looking she said and not unattractive. Their hands started to wander and they were kissing her. The windows were very dark and there was a curtain between them and the driver so they were in their own little world.

They took turns kissing her and their hands were wandering over her. She had little resistance due to the drink and didn't want to cause a big scene and over the next half hour or so I gradually coaxed out of her everything that had happened, or everything that she remembered.

They played with and sucked her breasts and took out their not inconsiderably sized cocks and had her wanking them. She tried to resist but eventually just gave up. She sucked them both, one after the other and they took it in turns to fuck her. By the time she got home she had been fucked in every orifice by both cocks and had swallowed at least two loads of cum. They splattered her hair and face and nylons. One of them had taken off one of her nylons, put it over his cock and made her suck him off through it.

They pulled up outside our apartment and she had tidied herself up enough to come in and hopefully not be noticed. I was asleep when she came into the bedroom and she had tried to clean herself up as much as possible but she had woken me up when she got into bed. That was when I had kissed her and smelled the spunk on her.

I was gutted at first but gradually got turned on as she was telling me more and more and when she finished her story, I fucked her like I had never fucked her before and when I started to cum I pulled out of her cunt and shot my load all over face and into her mouth. She was so turned on telling me and seeing my reaction that she sucked me back to life and swallowed my load.

After that, things started to change. She was as wanton as ever sucking my cock at every opportunity, dressing in an even more sexy fashion with short skirts and nylons and even higher heels. Even at the golf Club for Sunday dinner she would dress to kill and I could see people talking about it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Golfing Wife Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds