• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Whore

Whore

Laura dialed my number for a third time. She took a deep breath and stared at the ten digits on her phone's LCD screen. She held the pad of her trembling index finger over her cell phone, hesitant to complete the call.

She counted to ten, exhaled, and tapped the screen.

Her heart thumped in her chest when she heard the outbound ring. She shut her eyes tight and bit her lower lip. Her eyes shot open when she heard my voice.

"Hello."

My voice set off panic in her. She was tempted to end the call. If I called her back, she could always lie and tell me that she had butt dialed me.

"You there, Laura?" I calmly asked.

"Yes, it's me," she replied with a dry mouth and tight throat.

I remained silent. Waiting for her to explain why she called me.

She cleared her throat and cursed herself for making the call. "How are you?" she finally asked.

"I'm well. How are you?" I replied without any emotion.

"Good, I'm good," Laura replied in a shaky voice. She was suddenly at a loss for words. She thought of apologizing for disturbing me and ending the call.

"What can I do for you?" I asked, not hiding my annoyance at her childish game.

"Nothing. I wanted to call and tell you how disappointed I am that I can't meet you this weekend." Laura pressed her forehead into the palm of her hand and tried to shake off how foolish she felt in that moment. "I would rather be with you," she whispered.

I huffed and replied, "We had this discussion over lunch, three days ago."

Laura sat up straight and placed her hand flat on her desk. Her cheeks burned from embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, Gil. My husband changed his mind, and invited a few friends to our cottage. It was only supposed to be him and our boys going. If I could get out of it, I would, Gil," she said the words in one long, quick sentence, and sobbed.

"I am aware, Laura. It was unavoidable. You have explained all of this to me."

Laura closed her hand into a fist and pushed it hard on her desk. "Are you disappointed? Do you hate me?" she asked as she fought back sobs.

"You are a mother, a wife, and a whore. These situations are unavoidable. This weekend, you get to play the caring mother and loving wife, instead of the whore," I calmly replied.

Laura sobbed, "Please don't hate me. I couldn't keep my composure all weekend if I knew that I disappointed you."

I didn't reply to her. The dead air between us increased her anxiety. A minute passed.

Laura broke the silence. "My doctor called me today." When I didn't reply to her comment, she added, "It's nothing serious. A slight tear, that's all, it's almost completely healed. She said to use a lot of lube, and that my husband should be gentle if we have anal sex."

She held her breath and hoped I wouldn't see through her attempt to evoke sympathy from me.

"Your husband doesn't fuck your ass, whore," I replied in a matter of fact tone.

"You could have fucked my ass as hard, and for as long as you wanted to this weekend. I wouldn't care if you hurt me again," Laura replied with assurance in her voice.

I grunted and replied, "I expect all that from you already, whore. Have I wasted my time training you for my pleasure?"

"No! I-I-I am reaffirming my total devotion and submission to you, Gil," Laura panicked as she answered.

I grinned to myself.

"What else, whore?" I asked in annoyance.

"S-sorry, Sir. I should know better. It's just that I am upset at not being able to please you this weekend. I am in your service, to worship and please your cock. I am your worthless whore," Laura replied with conviction in her voice.

"That's better. I will still have to redden your ass for having been so absent minded. I expect better from you," I sternly replied.

"Yes, Sir. As you see fit," she answered as she lowered her head.

"Anything else, whore?" I coldly asked.

Laura became very nervous at the thought of asking the question that was the reason she had called me. She hesitated to ask the question. She tried to force it out of her head. All she had to do was say good bye, and she would avoid the severe punishment I would surely inflict on her for asking.

"Yes, Sir. But I am afraid of upsetting you. My question breaks one of the rules I have agreed to," she meekly replied.

I huffed, "If you are willing to pay the price, ask your question. You are a big girl."

Laura shut her eyes tight and held her breath till she had to gasp for air.

"Will you be alone this weekend, Sir?" she braved asking the question as she shivered.

"Careful where your next question leads to, whore. I will not be kind to you," I warned her.

Laura's cunt was dripping fire. She tried to imagine the unspeakable things I would do to her if she continued asking questions about my private time. She came to enjoy and accept the pain I inflicted on her. I had trained her to take an immense amount of pain. Laura was more than eager to take, and expect, suffering at my hands.

She slid her hand under her skirt and spread her legs as she pictured me towering over her, head lowered, and the intense look in my eyes that make her knees buckle. "Will you be spending time with that skanky slut?" Laura asked in a whisper.

I grinned to myself and waited a few seconds before I replied, "She is a whore in my service. Just like you. She pleases me, just as you do. Yes, she will be spending the weekend with me."

Laura slid the pad of her thumb just above the hood of her humming clit and pressed down. Having answered her question meant that I would be exacting a price on her body. The thought heightened her arousal.

Laura moved her thumb in slow, tight circles, being ever so careful not to make contact with her clit, and asked, "Will you be choking the slut while you fuck her filthy cunt, that is undeserving of your beautiful cock, Sir?"

"You know I will, whore," I half growled my reply to her question.

A shiver ran up her spine, the tingling in her scalp lingered long after the shiver ran through her. "I want you to choke me next time you fuck me, make me pass out if that is what you desire," her voice was thick and lusty.

"You are evolving nicely, whore," I replied.

Laura felt a twinge of pride at my compliment. "Will you slap her undeserving face? Like you do to me?"

"Yes, whore," I replied.

"You may slap me harder that you ever have, next time. Leave marks upon my cheeks, make my lips swell. If you wish to. No one has ever, or will ever, make my cunt drip like you do."

Laura moved her thumb quicker, with more urgency.

"Will you be granting her the privilege to kiss, suck on, and lick, your delicious asshole, Sir?" Laura almost moaned her question. She increased the pressure ever so slightly on the hood of her clit.

"I surely will, whore. You know how much pleasure I get from having a worthless, whore lick my asshole," I replied calmly.

Laura moaned, "You will never have to force me to lick your ass again. I will beg you to allow me to, from this moment on."

"Stop touching yourself, whore," I snarled at her.

The image of Laura in her aroused state, and dripping for me, had made my cock fully erect.

"Yes, Sir," she begrudgingly agreed. "What other undeserving delights will you bestow upon that undeserving skank?" She hissed her question.

I grinned, and was taking great pleasure in her torment.

"I might duct tape her cunt hole and only fuck her ass all weekend. I will be sticking acupuncture needles into her large, firm, young tits. I will also be piercing her pink nipples with the needles," I grinned.

Laura cringed at the thought. She had requested time to think about allowing me to stick needles in her tits when I had breached the subject. "I want your needles in my cunt lips next time. Wipe my blood off with your cock and fuck my ass."

"You are bold, whore," I complimented her.

"Don't tie her in your ropes, please," she begged.

I replied sternly to her request, "You would deny me what brings me the most pleasure, whore? You will not bring yourself to orgasm, do I make myself clear? You will not fuck your husband, you will not suck his cock, and you will not allow him to touch you, until after I have had time alone with you. Understood, cunt?"

Laura smiled to herself. "Yes, Sir. Your worthless whore understands." She paused and asked, "When may I offer myself to you, and suffer for you?"

"I'll let you know," I growled and ended the call.

Laura had taken a huge risk in being so forward, and, topping from the bottom. I did take into consideration that she was devastated when we had to cancel our weekend session. Most certainly, she would become terrified as the date of her suffering neared. Most certainly, she would also count the seconds till she could kneel at my feet.

Most certainly, I would give her all she asked for.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Whore

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 248 milliseconds