• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Taken... & Pleasured at Nudist Resort

Taken... & Pleasured at Nudist Resort

12

This is a sequel to 'Taken...on a 7 Night, 8 Lays Cruise'

* * * * *

The card that arrived in my mail had a picture on the cover – a full arse-on shot of three young ladies standing in line, bending over, completely naked.

Exposing everything.

I immediately recognised them!

The caption read: 'Just a cheeky question for you...'

Inside it simply read: 'Would you be interested in again taking three lovely ladies on holiday this summer? As you can see, we have six buttocks waiting to be tanned, three holes (two of them virgin!) which need to be filled.'

That was all. No signature, no reply address or phone number. As if I needed them!

I gazed intently at the picture on the front of the card for some time. I'd previously enjoyed playing in the areas between the legs of all of these incredibly beautiful women...and the erection this photograph immediately induced provided me with the answer to their (really unnecessary) question.

The next time I saw Claire at the bar (the next night – I was going to waste no time accepting such an obviously-appealing offer!) I asked her to arrange a lunch with the three of them so we could discuss the options. Again, I volunteered to supply the pizzas.

That lunch was a real revelation.

I hadn't appreciated how much the three of them had appreciated the last holiday, and I certainly hadn't appreciated how strongly all of them still wanted to 'reward' me for what I had organised.

The 'all in one bed' evening had also made a huge impact on them. They had really enjoyed watching the others have sex and, surprisingly, all had enjoyed being watched by the others when it was their turn to have sex with me. They definitely wanted 'more' of that!

Claire's announcement that she was planning to invite more men home, and her suggestion to Tegan and Kirsty that they should upscale their sexual activity, had resulted in exactly that. But none of them yet had a steady boyfriend.

And the cruise had significantly changed their family attitudes towards sex. Tegan and Kirsty had since discovered that Mum was a lot less demure in her younger days than they had imagined, and Kirsty had revealed details of her 'first time' to Mum and Tegan...plus a lot, lot more!

The three girls had imagined I would invite them along on another cruise. But I had other plans.

"How about we go to a good resort and really have fun," I suggested. They were intrigued.

"The same rules as last time. Each of you, taking turns, is 'mine' for 24 hours and the seventh night is a 'you organise' night."

"But, in view of what you've said about watching, I'd be happy if it was 'open house' to the three of you throughout the holiday – so, at any time you want to, any of you should be able to observe everything that is going on. What do you think about that?"

They all thought that would be fun.

"The resort I have in mind is actually a clothes-optional resort, about 1½ hours out of the city and in a valley next to a river. It evidently has exceptionally good food, fabulous facilities, and they organise some group activities suitable for those who are dress-less. And they only accept couples or family groups, so you are unlikely to find it's full of perverts. So what do you think about that?"

All three of them are fairly fun-loving and reasonably extroverted, so I thought the suggestion would be embraced. But it took them a little while to warm to the idea and finally say 'yes.'

I then said that, as we would be at a clothes-optional resort, there would be no necessity this time for me to buy them new bikinis or dresses so, instead, I volunteered to purchase a silk nightie for each of them – which I promised they would rarely be wearing whilst we were away!

"And, for extra fun, I'll take each of you to a sex shop beforehand so you can select a sex toy that I can give to you at the resort."

They all thought that was a fabulous idea.

What I didn't tell them was I would also order a colourful yukata (a light cotton Japanese gown) for each of them, so they could easily cover-up as circumstances dictated.

'I have just one other stipulation for this holiday," I added. "And that is, if it is at all possible, you must have sex with at least one other person while we are there. I probably should aim to do the same, but there will be no obligation on me to do so because the three of you might just be keeping me constantly busy."

The girls all knew I thought that it was only fair that each of them individually should receive as much sex as they were providing to me collectively, and that I viewed holidays as a perfect opportunity to expand their sexual experiences. So they all agreed my suggestion would provide a good extra holiday challenge to the group.

I then produced their card and asked what their reaction would be if I accepted their offer and we had a group buttocks-tanning. "If you're not wearing a bikini or other clothes and go down to breakfast one day with clearly-visible bruised bottoms, how will you feel?"

Their feeling was as long as we all – myself included – were displaying the same thing, there would be no issue. In fact, this 'badge' might signify we were a particularly fun-loving, closely-bonded family, and it would probably also provide others at the resort with an interesting conversation-starter.

"O.K., you can expect to be in a bottom-tanning line-up on one of our earlier evenings at the resort, and meanwhile the three of you had better decide who is going to administer the same pain to me," I advised.

* * * * *

As we drove to the resort I raised another possibility. "Girls, what would you think of losing your pubic hair while we are at the resort?" I asked. "Like you go swimming, or whatever, this afternoon displaying your pubic hair...then tonight we have a shave-off...and tomorrow morning you all appear as baldies."

This suggestion made them realise this was going to be SOME holiday...even before they had unwrapped their recently-selected sex toys!

Their reaction to the prospect of losing their pubes was that it might be a fun possibility. But, as none of them had previously been to a nudist resort, they decided a group decision should be deferred until that night, just before I was to take Tegan to bed. They simply wanted to have a look at how the others were 'dressed' before committing themselves.

And they wanted to assess what would be best for me – after all, they would be frequently seen in my company, so didn't want to feel embarrassed. Totally shaving my pubes might seem a bit 'gay'...perhaps shaving my pubes right down would be more appropriate...or possibly giving me a male brazillian (if there was such a thing) might be other options, they suggested.

* * * * *

Our visits to the sex shops had been fun. It was a new experience for the girls, as it was for me.

Claire chose a vibrator, having first really enjoyed quizzing the female shop assistant about exactly what it could do, and asking her whether she herself used a vibrator. Claire left the store quite looking forward to first use of her new acquisition.

She was convinced she might be spending excessive unplanned time, perhaps alone, indoors.

Kirsty chose a clitoral and nipple pump. She just wanted to discover how erect she could get her clitoris and nipples, wondering if this might enhance the pleasure she received when stimulated.

Tegan, knowing she was soon to be anally deflowered, thought it might be appropriate to select a female butt plug. "And I also want to screw it up Kirsty's arse," she explained.

To accompany it, she also chose an egg vibrator. "Having something wiggling around my vagina, while my butt is tightly plugged, just sounds a lot of fun," she added.

The girls had agreed that they would receive their new toys following afternoon tea on the second day – giving them an ample opportunity to first explore the resort and meet others, all the while being 'teased' by the anticipation of receiving their new toys. They all admitted to me that they were really only interested in what their toys would deliver to them personally!

But I was certainly looking forward to watching them experiment!

* * * * *

I'd booked a family unit – an appropriately-named 'master' bedroom (yes, mine...but to be shared with a different lady each night), two single bedrooms (so each girl could have some privacy, when desired) and a family room that was immediately christened the 'games room' and doubled as our discipline room, toy room, play room, viewing room, barber's shop, etc..

On arrival we were acquainted with the rules of etiquette - 'hey, my eyes are up here', don't talk about other people's bodies, no cameras or cell phone photography, no wearing underwear or lingerie in public places, no erections (when they happen – which they will – cover it with a towel, lie face down, or jump in the pool), no public sexual displays, etc., and a very firm warning that under age-children were not to be sexually enticed at any time or in any way.

We soon felt very much at home, immediately heading to the pool to mingle with other guests and, in my case, to quickly learn where and when I had to strategically place that towel! I was soon wondering whether I might need to call on Tegan - who was rostered 'on' that first day - to provide me with sexual relief before nightfall.

After dinner we gathered in our games room and the girls announced they had decided they WOULD become baldies, so I fetched my electric razor and spread a towel on the master bed.

Kirsty volunteered to be first – which was easy because she just had a single strip that required my running the razor up towards her navel.

How aroused I felt undertaking that very small task.

And bare – she looked fabulous!

I simply couldn't resist feeling her now-naked smooth skin – ever so slowly moving my hand down from her navel, around the contours of her snatch, down between her legs.

To me, her skin felt as fabulous as it now looked.

And there was absolutely no point in pretending to Kirsty that I was simply checking on how good a job I had done. She very-well knew that I would be moving my hand over exactly the same area of her body, in exactly the same manner, many times over the next few days!!

Tegan was next. She had maintained just a patch on her mons, which I rapidly removed. She, too, then allowed me the same liberty to slowly 'feel' the newly-restored smoothness of the area down between her legs.

And Claire was last. Her bush took a little time to take off, especially as she required some careful trimming-up around her female parts. And she also accepted the same intimate 'feel' from me, once I had finished with the razor.

The girls had decided that my pubes should simply receive a severe trimming, so this task was delegated to Tegan (with assistance from Kirsty who kept my erect manhood well clear of the razor).

When she was finished, Tegan thought it would be appropriate that she, her Mum and Kirsty all had a good 'feel' of my newly-styled pubic region. Each of them allowed their hands to stray elsewhere!

That almost caused me to cum...three times!!

So I was a little relieved to finally climb into bed with Tegan – even with Claire and Kirsty eagerly watching on.

"You're the first baldy I've ever had the opportunity to fuck," I told her, and thanked her for giving me that privilege.

Of course, she wasn't to be my last!

And, at this stage I didn't realise that shaving down to become a baldie again would also become something of a mature badge of honour to the girls, or that my newly-acquired skills removing female pubic hair would be called upon again before the end of the week!

Tegan was nowhere near as tight – nor as tense – as she had been on previous occasions. I image that since we had last been in bed together she had been well-and-truly drilled by some over-endowed guy or guys from college, leaving her with her now much-dilated vaginal canal.

I would have loved to ask her how that drilling had felt...but now was not the appropriate time.

She obviously was far more sexually experienced, and seemed to have a far greater enjoyment of sex than she had displayed to me nine months previously.

And, no doubt, her Mum was absolutely delighted as she watched her baby eagerly accepting my manhood up her vagina, savouring the squirts of cum that were delivered each time I climaxed.

...which I did three times that night – such was the excitement I had received from seeing so many naked young women, and having to shave bare three enticing pussies, the previous day.

On our way to breakfast I warned Tegan that it was likely she would be called upon to give me some emergency relief that day, such was the effect that so many attractive young ladies were having on me - some of whom were very obviously barely past puberty, unconcernedly exhibiting the cutest little breasts and the barest wisps of hair that had recently emerged from their now substantially more-prominent pubescent mons'.

"Oh, nature is wonderful," I thought to myself. "We really are doing it a great disservice by constantly covering up."

(I also made a mental note that some time I should ask the girls whether the guys were having the same effect on them, and whether newly post-pubescent boys were as sexually appealing to them as girls who had recently transitioned from puberty were to me.)

There was one other thing that struck me at the resort, apart from noticing how unconcerned people of all ages were about being naked. There were groups of obvious naturists, with all-over tans, and others (ourselves included) who had distinct patches of white from having worn bathers. Well, those who had patches of white were to my mind far more alluring (irrespective of body shape) than those with all-over tans. I guess my ('dress modestly') brain thought it was being given glimpses of normally 'forbidden fruit!' But, even more interestingly, the smaller the patches of white, the more sensually appealing their bodies became. So, girls, I guess that if you want to tease your man by walking around the house naked, you should always wear the skimpiest bikini possible whenever you visit the beach or a pool! (The lessons one learns from literotica!!)

My three girls virtually ran back to our play room that second afternoon, after they had finished afternoon tea, eager to unwrap and test out their new toys. In fact, they became so engrossed that I had to drag them away several hours later for dinner.

Claire swears she brought herself to orgasm four times, using her new vibrator – and was quite prepared to keep experimenting with it in the hope of inducing even more orgasms.

Kirsty and Tegan were intrigued to watch, learning what they too should try when it was their turn to use the new vibrator.

Kirsty discovered that she could significantly enlarge her nipples using the nipple erector, but thought she would need to use it on her clit a few more times before it could be engorged no further. So she still had a challenge ahead, but thought her selection had been a very good one.

Tegan put her butt plug aside until after she had her first experience of anal penetration.

But she really enjoyed the sensation received from her egg vibrator. She wouldn't reveal whether it induced an orgasm, but she indicated she was REALLY looking forward to using it again in conjunction with her butt plug.

After dinner that night I lined the three girls up to warm their buttocks.

How wonderful it felt watching them discard their yukatas, touch their toes and yelp as I laid a full-bodied whack on each of their buttocks. They all ended up with quite red bottoms.

Kirsty was delegated to 'look after' me when it was my turn to be whacked – and she certainly had not lost any of her force when she administered my pain! I, too, yelped each time the back of her hairbrush met my rear-end.

It was probably fitting that I had walloped Kirsty, and Kirsty had walloped me, because I was about to take Kirsty's anal virginity – much to the delight of Claire and (along with considerable foreboding!) Tegan.

Claire, Kirsty, Tegan and I had previously talked about anal. Claire had warned her two daughters "it WILL hurt, but the pleasure is definitely worth it," and had advised me that for a first time I should probably "just ram it in as far and as fast as you can, then thrust as rapidly as possible, so you come as quickly as possible – but not with so much force that you make her bleed." So the girls were forewarned.

I'd brought a roll of duct tape, so Claire and Tegan watched me pull each of Kirsty's buttocks as far apart as possible and then tape them in this open position. This would give my hard-on a clear, unimpeded entry to her rear passage.

While I was preparing Kirsty, Tegan observed that she was surely "receiving double pain before pleasure" tonight, and sarcastically wished Kirsty "good luck."

"Are you O.K.?"' I asked Kirsty when I was ready, having given her anus and my hard-on a final liberal coating of lubricating gel.

She indicated she was. And I noticed Tegan move slightly closer, obviously to get a better view of what was about to happen...and would then be happening to her in just two night's time.

Kirsty gave a short, sharp, loud scream as I entered...then seemed to relax as I thrust and, reasonably rapidly, delivered her a load of cum.

I checked that she was alright and asked if I could try to keep my now not-so-hard-on inside. She replied "mmmm' and, surprisingly, suggested I again try to push him further in.

I promised her we might try again later that night.

The next day I awoke to a fairly faint 'zzzzz' noise. I soon discovered Claire simply could not wait to ramp-up her vibrator and was in her bedroom determined to bring herself to orgasm more than once that morning. That sex toy had obviously been a success!

The wallop marks on bottoms had also significantly faded by that morning. As it turned out, they didn't elicit anywhere near as many comments from other guests at the resort as the disappearing pubic hairs had done the previous day.

But they had been noticed, and some visitors at the resort must have wondered about our peculiar proclivities – without having any real idea about what was happening behind our closed doors at night.

(I must admit, three girls lining up together to have their bottoms whacked, being watched by your sister and mother or by your two daughters while you are having sex, freely offering your virgin hole to be drilled, having your buttocks taped apart, having your pubic hair completely removed, etc., are 'peculiar proclivities'!)

Not that the other guests saw all that much of the girls that third day (which might have been a blessing, because some areas of their bodies that normally don't see the sun had become a little pink the day before). The toys demanded much of their attention, as they each tested out one another's choice of gift.

I had real fun watching.

The third night was Claire's night. She and I had, of course, previously enjoyed anal – but it was now time for some more.

I asked her if she would mind if I also taped her open (she didn't) and she told me that she intended employing her newly-acquired vibrator on her clitoral and vaginal area whilst I was entering her, "without wishing to imply in any way that you will not already be giving me the time of my life."

It worked! And much to Kirsty's delight she came - involuntarily squirting several drops of cum from her anus after I had withdrawn my manhood.

And on the fourth night Tegan lost her anal virginity. Having watched her sister and her mother, she knew exactly what to expect...and, like her sister, accepted the initial penetration with a very loud, fairly prolonged, anguished 'ahhhh!'

But when she got up the next morning, Tegan immediately fetched her new butt-plug. She asked me to insert it, eager to discover how it felt.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Taken... & Pleasured at Nudist Resort

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds