• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Angie's BBC Adventure

Angie's BBC Adventure

12

She started with the easy part, a title: "White Cougar for Young BBC". She didn't really think of herself as a "cougar". It felt a little insulting to her. But here she was placing this ad, so it was hard to deny it. So, reasonably satisfied with the title, she worked on the ad itself. After several false starts and rewrites, she had something she was happy with:

"White female, looking to experience a true BBC. I just turned 40 but stay in great shape and have a strong sex drive. I know men still find me attractive. Have never been with a black man but want to try one. Young guys - find out for yourself why cougars are so good! ;-) Please include at least one picture - I want to see your face and some idea of the size of your package. :-)"

Angie took one last look at the text, then nodded her approval and hit "Submit".

Still surprised at herself and what she was doing, Angie waited to see if she'd get a response. To her shock, they started coming in almost immediately. The first time she opened her email, she already had over 30 responses!!

She ended up with almost a hundred responses. Of course, many of them were false starts - posers, picture-gatherers, guys just getting a thrill by responding, or white guys trying to sway her that way. There were enough real responses, however, that it took a while to sort through them all, especially since she had to do it without her husband's knowledge. She found herself getting wet every time she reviewed a new response and the pictures that were included.

It was hard to choose, but she finally decided on a young guy named James, a 21-year-old college athlete. Of course, he could have been lying about being an athlete, but in his pictures he certainly looked the part - a fine, muscular build with a well-defined six-pack. And his cock looked absolutely magnificent. Angie got incredibly excited and wet every time she looked at his pictures.

Angie had planned all this to coincide with one of her husband's business trips. He would be gone for three days - plenty of time for her to fit this in without risk of getting caught. And, Angie laughed to herself, plenty of time for her to recover from the experience!

She felt a little guilty about the whole thing - she had never cheated on her husband before - but she knew she had to do it. She had been thinking about doing this for quite a while. It started when she curiously browsed the Craigslist ads and discovered the "BBC" ones. The pictures of all those wonderful black cocks, so big and hard, just would not leave her mind. And then she found those videos on-line, of "regular" women, usually "older" women just like her, getting their brains fucked out by hugely hung black guys. She just couldn't get the thoughts out of her head, and she knew if she didn't act now, she would continue to wonder about it for the rest of her life. She consoled herself with the fact that her husband would never know anything about it.

Once the day arrived, she had an early appointment to get her hair done in her favorite cut, her blonde hair elegantly trimmed in a soft curve that fell just below her jaw line. Then it took her hours to decide what to wear. She needed something mature but sexy. She knew the age difference appealed to James, but she wanted to look hot, too - older, but sexy. And ready to fuck!! She finally settled on the classic little black dress with sheer black hose, an outfit that always looks good on a blonde and one that made her feel especially appealing. She added her sexiest shoes - black, toeless pumps with thin straps and cutouts that highlighted her delicate feet and accented the lines of her legs. She also wore a garter belt, not pantyhose, feeling sure this young man would find that extra sexy. Just wearing it made her feel hot, and a little slutty. It was a good feeling for what she was about to do. She added some elegant, dangling, silver earrings and she was ready. Looking at herself in the full-length mirror, she thought, Yes!!

She could barely suppress her excitement as she drove to the motel where they agreed to meet. As she paid for the room, she got a funny look from the woman behind the desk. She realized then that she was not dressed as a typical motel customer would be. Oh well, she thought, I'll never be back here again. She went to the room and waited for James to arrive.

She had arrived early, so she had a bit of a wait, but after about ten minutes, her phone beeped with a text, "Room #???". She texted back and, looking out the window, watched as a small, somewhat beat-up car pulled in and parked. James stepped out and made his way to the room. She heard a quiet knock and opened the door, trying to put on her most confident smile.

She could tell immediately that he was everything she had hoped for. His pictures had represented him well. He was tall - about 6' 2", muscular, fit, and handsome, too. James had told her he was an athlete, and he definitely looked the part. In short, he was the kind of young man who could get any woman he wanted. And today - it was clear by the way he looked at her - he wanted her! She felt a rush of adrenaline and lust as she felt his eyes devouring her.

James liked what he saw, too. "Damn, lady, you look good," he said as he took her in.

James entered the room and closed the door behind him, then immediately grabbed her and pulled her tight against him. She could tell he was already horny, and she thrilled to the feel of his body against hers. His hands were all over her and she loved it, loved the way they moved possessively, lustily over her hips, her butt, her ribs and her tits. It was obvious how much he wanted her and that was more exciting even than the physical pleasure. It had been a long time since she had felt so desired, and to feel it from this young, handsome black man was incredibly thrilling.

Angie slipped her hands under his shirt, then pushed it up to expose his well-muscled torso. She felt her breathing change as she ran her hands over his firm, muscular chest. She leaned forward to place urgently passionate kisses all over the sexy dark skin, then moved up to take his tongue into her eager mouth. James's hands went to her butt, cupping it, squeezing it, delightfully kneading her butt cheeks. As their kiss continued, he pulled her dress up and gave a low grunt as he placed his hands back on her ass, now covered only by the thin, silky fabric of her panties. Angie sighed at his strong touch and his obvious appreciation for her ass. She was so glad she had kept up her exercise routine. She was proud of her ass, still firm and round despite her age. She felt so exquisitely sexy, to be desired by this young stud! Already her panties were soaked with desire and anticipation of what was about to happen. She was going to be taken, possessed. She was going to be exquisitely fucked.

Without breaking the kiss, Angie snuck her left hand down between them, eager to feel that huge dick she had seen in his pictures. She was not disappointed. Tracing her hand over the crotch of his jeans she felt the long, obvious bulge of James's cock. She moaned quietly as she rubbed it through the heavy denim, squeezing it gently, amazed at its incredible bulk. She could not resist going further and maneuvered her hand into the top of his jeans, reaching down, inside his boxers, until her hand touched the hot, coiled python that was James's member. Angie let out a brief gasp as she felt the hot flesh, felt for herself how large it really was. James smiled at her reaction and at the sensation of her hand curled around the girth of his dick.

They kissed some more, more passionately, their tongues playing together as Angie played in his pants. James traced his fingers along the crack of her ass, teasing her through her panties, then dipping inside them to find the hot, moist slit of her cunt. Angie responded fervently, kissing him with more urgency and rubbing herself shamelessly against his hard body. His finger worked deeper into her, curling and twirling in her wet channel, then moving up to play with the tight ring of her asshole, circling it, then nudging inside. She moaned quietly as he explored her most private parts, inflamed by his boldness.

James was loving this. It was obvious now that every part of her body was available for his pleasure. Eager for more, he pushed down insistently on Angie's shoulders, forcing her to her knees in front of him. His intent was clear, as her head was level with his crotch. She stared at the bulge there as she franticly worked to get his pants off. In seconds, his belt and jeans were open and she was pulling down both his jeans and his boxers, to reveal what she wanted so badly.

"Oh my God!" Angie whispered as she finally saw his cock in the flesh. She looked at it in awe. That beautiful hunk of dark meat was at least 10 inches, probably closer to 12. Veins bulged along its length, and it was not just long but thick, so thick that when she tried to put her hand around the base, she could not bring the tips of her fingers together. Just holding it made her even wetter than she already was. She tried to imagine for a moment how that thing would feel inside her - way up inside her! It was simply a magnificent cock, and for today at least, it was all hers!

James quickly pulled his shirt over his head and stood before her, completely naked. He held his arms out, palms open, as if to say "Look at me. Worship me!" And Angie did.

Angie took his cock in her hand, stroking it, rubbing its hot length over her face, savoring the experience. The monster was still only partially erect, but she was determined to remedy that. Holding it near the head, she lifted it up, exposing the sensitive underside for her oral caresses. She licked adoringly all over his hot, hard flesh, her eyes closing dreamily as she worshipped and enjoyed his magnificent cock. James groaned at the touch of her tongue on his aroused flesh. As she continued to worship him, his rod grew steadily and rose upward, until at last it was fully erect, rock hard and standing up at a sharp angle from James's rippled abs.

Enflamed with passion, Angie dropped down to explore his nutsack, taking it in her hand, fondling his balls. She always loved a nice set of balls, and these filled her hand completely. She marveled at their size and weight, at the utter maleness of them. Bending forward, she let her lips and tongue trail over the wrinkled flesh of his sack while her other hand reached up to stroke his erection, up and down. She took his luscious balls into her mouth, sucking first one and then the other as he shuddered with need. Angie shuddered, too, so aroused by what she was doing, by the sheer eroticism of having his manhood in her mouth. Then, releasing his balls, she placed several kisses at the base of his cock, then put her tongue flat against that spot and ran it all the way up the length of his shaft, moving excruciatingly slowly along his bulging cum-tube. He groaned loudly and she suddenly felt both his hands on her head. She thought he might cum right then but he managed to hold on. As her tongue reached the top of his dick, she slowly circled the swollen head, licked wetly several times around the rim, pushed her tongue tip into the slit to taste the salty pre-cum fluid that had gathered there. Then she took the knob between her lips for a slow, tender suck that had James quivering almost out of control. She kept that up until she thought he might blow, then moved back down, taking the same path, kissing and licking his rod as he trembled and moaned and finally cried out, "Oh-h-h- FUCK!!"

Suddenly, James felt the need to sit, to relax. Looking behind him, he backed up and dropped onto the sofa, pulling Angie along on her knees. His hands grabbed at her head, rougher now, his fingers twisting in her hair. He wanted to make sure she kept her mouth busy on his throbbing organ, but Angie wasn't going anywhere. She knew he was close and was eager to please him, to finish him, to taste his hot cum as it filled up her mouth. Reaching behind him, she took his well-muscled butt in her hands and moaned shamelessly as he moved in and out of her mouth. She took in as much of his shaft as she could, her lips gripping him softly while her tongue worked franticly back and forth.

That quickly pushed James past his limit. He gasped, "Ahhhh!!" and exploded. He heard a muffled shriek below him as a torrent of hot cum hit the back of Angie's throat. Despite her passion, she instinctively started to draw back, but James was having none of that. He held her head firmly in place, grunting and groaning as he pumped gob after gob of hot, creamy goo into her mouth. His hips jerked and he grunted loudly with each spurt - one ... two ... three ... four ... five ... SIX! Angie could hardly believe it. She felt her mouth filling up, whimpered softly at the salty taste and then swallowed, again and again, amazed and thrilled by the size of the load he was producing. A shiver went up her spine and she thought she might cum herself as she felt the copious stream of thick, warm man-juice sliding down her throat. James watched her swallow and let out a final, extended groan as he shot one last spurt into her hungry mouth, his body jerking with the pleasure of feeding her.

And Angie loved being fed, loved sucking all the cum out of him. She was so aroused now, she could hardly think straight. Even when he finished, she kept sucking him, hoping for more of his delicious cream. Finally, she released his big knob from her lips and licked lovingly all over its surface, cleaning up the few remnants of cum that she had missed in the initial deluge. Then she took his rod in both hands and squeezed his still erect organ, forcing one last drop out of the tip. She lapped it up and quickly gobbled it down, dreamily muttering, "Mmmmmm." She took the knob back into her mouth and just held it there. It throbbed delightfully as James moaned and held onto her, his legs still shaking with the aftermath of the incredible blowjob she had given him. Angie licked her lips and looked up at him with a lascivious smile. "Did you like that?" she asked seductively. "Your cum tastes wonderful."

James could do nothing but smile. His cock was starting to decline in a post-orgasmic lull, but when Angie gave his dickhead another gentle kiss, he trembled briefly in response, and he started to rise again.

Now it was Angie's turn to smile. Looking up into his eyes, she began a new round of stimulation, taking the head between her lips and running her tongue slowly, wetly around his super-sensitive dome. James could only sigh in response.

But James wanted something else. He nudged her gently away from his cock and pulled her to her feet. Then he lifted her into his arms and carried her into the bedroom. "Your turn," he said.

Angie loved it. She felt like a conquered captive as this young buck easily transported her into his lair. He dropped her onto the bed and positioned her so that her legs were hanging off of one side, then dropped to the floor and spread them wide apart.

Angie was trembling with anticipation as James knelt down between her legs. Then she moaned loudly as she felt his mouth descend upon her womanhood. She whimpered quietly as his tongue began to work slowly over her wet cunt. James emitted a low "Mmmmmm" as he tasted her.

Angie hadn't expected this. She assumed he'd be more selfish, would want to get right to fucking her, but she definitely liked this little surprise. His tongue felt wonderful on her, and he was good at it, licking slowly and gently all over her aroused flesh. He looked up at her from between her legs, caught her gaze and smiled, reached up to fondle her breasts as he continued to eat her out.

Angie knew it wasn't going to take much to get her off. She was thoroughly aroused from sucking him off and was already close to cumming, moaning and writhing on the bed, her hips moving eagerly, grinding her wetness against his pleasure-giving mouth.

She cried out as he found her clit, running his tongue over it in full, wonderful strokes. He stayed on it a while, getting her close to the edge, then backing off to lick around her vulva, keeping her close but delaying the ultimate pleasure. Her hands went to his head, holding him there between her legs. He returned to her clittie and licked it feverishly, making her cry out again, "Oh, God!!" and then she was there.

Angie's hips bucked and her whole body shook as her orgasm overtook her. James held on and just kept licking as she moaned and groaned with the waves soaring through her. Her legs clamped tightly around his head and held him there as she rode out the storm. Then at last she relaxed and just lay there, panting and whimpering quietly, her stomach rippling and her legs still shaking with pleasure.

After a minute, James got up and looked down on her. His penis was rock-hard now, standing up so straight as he stroked and took in the erotic vision before him. Angie looked sexier than ever now, lying there with her chest heaving, her legs splayed open, her cunt swollen and wet between them. He was more aroused than ever at the sight of her like that, and from having just experienced her in the throes of orgasm. He positioned her lengthwise on the bed and hopped on to join her.

Angie knew what was next and could not wait to get to it. She brought her knees up and spread her legs wide, opening herself up for her young stud. James moved forward and positioned his cock at her opening, already feeling the heat inside her. He placed his knob at her entrance and pushed in gently, delighting in the hot grip of her cunt lips around his dickhead. He groaned quietly and held it there, savoring the feeling, but hungry for more. Then he moved forward.

He watched her face as he entered her, eager to see her reaction to his thick tool sliding up inside her. He was not disappointed. Angie's face was awash in passion, her eyes almost closed, her teeth biting down pathetically on her lower lip. "Mmmmm...Mmmmmm", she whimpered. As he pushed forward, a shiver ran through her and her mouth fell open, her jaw slack, a quiet "ohhhhhh", escaping her lips. That turned into a low, guttural groan as he pushed in deeper, stretching her open. Angie's eyes opened wider and rolled back as she experienced the full extent of her penetration. When James finally reached bottom he just stayed there, savoring the feeling of being completely inside her. Angie's cunt formed a warm, tight sheath all along the length of his shaft, throbbing gently. Her whole body shivered and her breath came in little gasps as her hands gripped franticly at his back, her nails digging into him. "Oh god," she breathed, biting her lip again, "so big." Her hands moved down to his buttocks, running eagerly over his firm, muscular cheeks, then pulling him forward, urging him to somehow go even deeper into her. James gave her what she wanted, a couple of short, hard thrusts, causing Angie to cry out and whimper with each little jab, her hands clutching feverishly at his flexing buttocks, her breath in hot spurts, her whole body trembling as he nailed her.

James was really enjoying this, having this woman respond so passionately to his presence inside her.

Angie couldn't believe how good it felt. James' cock was stretching her open, gorging her, filling her up to capacity and beyond. This was the feeling that had consumed her imagination over the past few days, and the reality was just as good as she'd anticipated. She squeezed her legs together around his hips to intensify the feeling, and he groaned in response. James was a young guy, obviously very aroused, and it seemed like he might cum at any moment. She certainly didn't want that. She wanted this young stud to fuck her senseless for as long as possible. She wanted to enjoy his youthful virility, to feel him plunging hard and fast into the depths of her womanhood, making her cum and clutch and scream from the experience of being fucked by his giant cock. And so she paused, her hands gripping his buttocks to hold him still with his cock deep inside her, letting the young buck settle down for a second before he screwed her silly.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Angie's BBC Adventure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds