• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Luna vs. Rival Ch. 08

Luna vs. Rival Ch. 08

At this point, it was public knowledge that I often ended naked in rather public situations, I would wager that everyone in my class had seen me naked at least once, and there a good possibility that they'd groped or fondled a bare body part of mine.

I no longer had any friends, none in the traditional sense of the word anyways; I had people who hung around me, either to witness me fall into another revealing situation or to engineer one themselves, it was pretty common that if you hung around Luna, you'd at least get to see her naked at some point.

Even the teachers at school have given up trying to keep me clothed, they simply sighed and continued their lessons when they find me in a compromising situation, I've gotten concerned calls to my parents, who took the same route my teachers took, where they are angry at first, frustrated halfway through, and consigned to it at the end, since they figured this would probably repeat itself in a new school anyways, and so it was a matter of the devil you knew.

I have to make a rather interesting observation, and it was that for the most part, the orchestrators of my humiliation were often girls, maybe it was that the boys were still worried that they would get in trouble if they got too fresh with me, or maybe it was that girls were naturally more comfortable degrading other girls, especially if they tended to attract as much attention as I did.

Today's story happened when the tryouts for new cheerleaders were on their way, it wasn't really a matter I cared about, but for some reason, my "friends" insisted that I audition to join, I sensed another "trap" for me to get caught in, and naturally it peeked my interest.

I soon found out why, my rival was also planning to join the cheerleaders, moving away from the swim team, it seemed that she had gained a surge of popularity after her multiple run-ins with me.

She laughed at me, finding it hilarious that I would even consider joining, I wondered if she was in on a scheme someone was preparing.

During the audition, the other students seemed to whisper when they saw me, it seemed that my reputation had begun to precede me at this point.

The judging members of the team then suddenly stopped us, before proceeding to single me out.

"Are you Luna?" One of the cheerleaders asked bluntly, a red-haired tall girl with a slim, athletic body stood in front of me, she had an air of intimidation rivaling Kim's.

"Um... Yes." I replied, somewhat nervous, was she intending to take this in a direction I expected?

"Why are you here? I heard from Kim here that she constantly challenges you to games, and you always lose, is that true?" So apparently she knew my rival, who told her everything about me.

"Y-yes..." My nervousness was growing, I think I knew beforehand what she was going to do.

"And I heard that you always bet your clothes in these contests, am I right?" The cheerleader's questions seemed to get more pointed.

"... Yes..." I was barely able to talk this time, I felt my face turn red hot as I heard the other applicants murmur around me.

"And am I to understand that you haven't one any of these even once?" This time she had a grin on her face; she knew exactly why I kept getting naked, and I was beginning to sense the impending trap, I nodded, not able to lift my gaze off the ground.

"Okay then, let's have a match between you and Kim, whoever loses a round removes a piece of clothing," my heart skipped a beat, but I tried not to show any signs of excitement "the winner gets accepted into the squad, the loser has to do whatever the winner wants."

At that moment, the cheerleaders pulled out their cellphones and began recording the match.

We had worn our gym clothes, a white shirt with navy blue shorts, I also had on a sports bra and some panties, along with shoes and socks, Kim wore the same too.

They ordered us to do many exercises as the rounds, first they made us do crunches, and I was the clear loser, they made me stand up and take my top off, revealing my bra.

Next, they had us do push ups, which seemed to give the cheerleader a good view of my cleavage, once again I was the loser.

"Off with your shorts, Luna." The cheerleader commanded me, and I complied, removing my shorts and exposing my panties.

Next we had to take a lap around the gym, Seeing as I've been challenged by Kim before to a running challenge, the outcome was clear I had lost again.

"Remove your bra." This time it was my rival commanding me, and I did as I was told, now the other girls who were auditioning were giggling, laughing, pointing and making jokes at my expense as I stood there in nothing significant but my panties, what's more, my nipples were hardening from the exposure.

The next round was jumping jacks, a choice made obviously to make my now exposed breasts bounce, thanks to that, I had trouble performing, though it wasn't like I had a chance to begin with.

"Panties off, Luna." Kim said, this time the others were goading me as well, I blushed crimson and began breathing heavily as I slid them down my legs, I was standing there in just my shoes and socks.

Next was the final round (they decided shoes and socks count for one), this time they made us do bridging, this time it was mostly to give a good view to my pussy.

Naturally, I had lost once again, which meant I was now completely and utterly naked, I was the only one in a room of about two dozen other girls, and had to do whatever Kim told me to.

She first told me to bend over and touch my toes, and used that position to spank me, then she made me get groped by all the auditioners, I had my breasts squeezed, my ass groped and my pussy rubbed and fingered by girls who were probably a school year younger than me, and was very aroused when I got back to my rival.

"Sit down and play with yourself until you cum." cheers came from the crowd as I obeyed, as well as from me, though internally.

I sat down, spreading my legs wide and facing the cheerleader's camera, I began toying with my clit with one hand and playing with my breasts with the other, I felt the shame rising and giving birth to more arousal, every time I stroked my now soaking wet pussy I felt myself breathing harder and harder, and soon enough I was fingering myself while rubbing my clit with my thumb, moaning loudly and slowly laying down.

My hips were bucking as I ground my pussy against my own fingers, I heard the cheers and jeers of my fellow students, egging me on until I finally brought myself to an earth shattering orgasm.

Without even letting me rest, Kim came over to me and flipped me over to be on my hands and knees, where she proceeded to toy with me until she brought me to further multiple orgasms, I loved every second of her domination, I even blacked out for a few seconds.

When I came to, I found that the cheerleaders had taken my clothes, they used my own underwear to tie my hands around my back and lead me out the door, taking away even my ability to cover my own nudity.

Thankfully, the tryouts took place after school, there were few teachers to supervise us, and they probably didn't care at this point, I was paraded around to whatever remaining students in the middle of the school hallway, the watchers deciding to follow along and see where this new humiliation was going.

They eventually led me to the cafeteria, where I found a large group of students waiting, it seemed that the cheerleaders planned this beforehand, along with my rival, and they intended to humiliate me when they told my "friends" to get me to try out, not only in front of the cheerleaders, but also in front of their own friends, classmates and boyfriends.

I was led around the tables where everyone was allowed a good look at my naked body, and even were permitted to touch me and play with me, it was so humiliating, being forced to walk around letting my classmates fondle me.

Eventually, I became aroused yet again, and my tormentors noticed, my nipples had hardened, and my pussy was soaking wet, my rival untied my hands and told me to get on one of the cafeteria tables.

Once I was on my back, I knew instinctively what was coming, I felt my legs open slightly by themselves, and sure enough, I was ordered to masturbate once again, I did as I was told, and I began to finger myself to orgasm in the middle of the cafeteria, to the cheers and cameras of my crowd.

At this point I knew that school was no longer a haven from humiliation; I was fair game whether in school or out of it, this made it more exciting for me, as now I could be stripped almost anywhere at any point in time.

My moans were getting louder as I approached my climax, and it finally crashed over my body as I announced its arrival, my audience cheered in approval as convulsed in bliss on the cafeteria table, my hips bucking uncontrollably as I finally orgasmed.

I was given only a few moments to rest, before I was then told to go home, and was made to run home naked from school, it was during a time when some people hadn't returned home from their work just yet, but students had, which thankfully meant that the way home was rather empty.

I was seen a few times, of course, but it was always very brief and unclear, or so I thought since no one had come after me, eventually I reached my house and got in through the back yard, since they had taken all of my clothes and things with them, including my keys and allowance, which I had just received this morning, meaning that I had absolutely no money for the next month.

I was sure that I would have to ask my "friends" for lunch money for the next month, which probably won't come cheap.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Luna vs. Rival Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds