• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

How did I ever get into this ridiculous situation? I mean, who has ever heard of a grown man being hospitalized for extreme poison ivy irritation anyway? My sad tale began a few weeks ago while hiking when I clumsily fell down a hill and, as fate would have it, landed smack dab in the largest poison ivy bush I believe exists.

Talk about your shitty luck, and since I had not had Poison Ivy since I was at camp as a child, I had no idea how serious my situation would soon become. To even make my tale even more embarrassing and stupid and to make matters infinitely worse, I was only wearing jogging shorts at the time without underwear (God I am stupid!). This meant that every inch, and I do mean EVERY INCH of my body was affected by the ivy and for the next week I knew what hell was.

At first I thought some good old fashioned calamine lotion might do the trick, but due to the scope of my rash, and the very embarrassing areas that were also affected, the incessant itching was driving me crazy. Unable to sleep at night, or work in the day, the problem was only getting worse with time, and I finally broke down and made a very embarrassing trip to my doctor.

My skin looked like I had been attacked by a cheese grater from the injuries I was inflicting upon myself and when I went to my doctor he suggested that I check into the hospital for a few days for a special experimental treatment that should help. Little did I realize what that treatment was going to be all about.

When I first arrived in my room Suzanne, my very attractive and top-heavy brunette nurse, instructed me that for the duration of my treatment I would have to refrain from scratching myself, no matter how badly it itched.

Also, to my chagrin, I discovered that I was going to be coated from head to toe every hour on the hour with a special ointment that will fight the rash. The only catch was I would have to remain completely naked during this whole time in order for the treatment to be effective as any contact with cloth would cause the medicine to be absorbed into the fibers rather than my tormented skin and thus would be counter-productive. The whole procedure would take three days and despite the embarrassment, I thought of worse fates than watching TV in bed and relaxing on the insurance company's dime.

I was immensely and instantly attracted to Suzanne, and was very hesitant about disrobing in front of her as parts of my anatomy were already telegraphing my feelings quite loudly when in her presence. She, being the professional that she was, seemed a bit amused but unmoved by my predicament. As I stripped off my shorts I reflexively covered myself with my cupped hands as I lay down on the bed.

"No need to do that," she replied as she laid a rather small handkerchief right over my cock.

It provided little in the way of modesty, but it was better than having my schlong out for the whole world to see all day. Without thinking about what she had said earlier, I began to scratch my arm with my hand as it was itching intensely.

Like an angry mother correcting a wayward child she slapped my hand.

"What did I tell you about scratching yourself? If you don't follow our instructions properly, we will have to restrain you." She glowered like an exasperated mom yelling at her children. " If you scratch yourself, you remove the ointment which is counterproductive to your treatment now isn't it?" she continued to preach as I flushed with embarrassment.

I nodded that I understood, and tried to think about something else other than the war fighting out over my flesh. The first twenty minutes were not too bad but things only got worse and worse as time went on. Obviously the ointment relieved the itching a bit so I was able to relax, but the cooling sensation wore off quickly and the infernal sensations came back rapidly. Try as I might I could not help myself and as soon enough I was furiously flaying the skin off of my stomach as she entered the room.

"Aha! I caught you!" she yelled, with a hint of playfulness in her tone.

I pleaded that the itching was just too much and she shook her head disappointedly. "I thought we would not have to take these measures with a grown man, but since you are weak and can't control yourself, we will have to restrain you."

Silently, she pushed the call button and two other younger and equally attractive nurses walked in.

"Mr. Smith here is to be restrained as he has proven to have NO self control." she instructed them and they quickly and efficiently tied my wrists to the headboard of the bed.

My promises to obey were ignored as they assured me that it was for my own good and despite my protests, before I knew it I was strapped, spread-eagled and nearly naked (with the exception of the handkerchief) to the bed. Now when the itching flared up again, I could do nothing but writhe in abject misery so my situation had just gotten MUCH worse.

The worst yet was the itching on my cock. Being in this humiliating position and with the tickling and itching war raging over my rod, I began to develop a serious erection and being tied as I was there was no way to hide it. The handkerchief on my dick was little help in maintaining my dignity, and eventually it began to raise up like a white surrender flag as nature took its course.

After what seemed like an eternity Suzanne, and to my horror, several other attractive nurses entered my room. One of them stifled a snicker as she gazed at my helpless member standing erect as a flagpole before them, looking quite comic under its white tiny covering. Suzanne gave her entourage an icy stare and the snickering immediately stopped and soon they all began to lather their hands up with the lotion and begin to rub it all over my tortured red speckled body.

Victoria, a busty little blonde knockout, seemed to enjoy lightly teasing my nipples as she rubbed the lotion over them and I would have bet money she was TRYING to make me hard. Soon every inch of my body, (except for my cock!) had been coated with the lotion and all motions stopped. Suddenly, and without any fanfare, Suzanne whisked off the handkerchief and three sets of soft oily female hands began to caress and rub the lotion all over my balls and cock.

Without thinking I let out a little moan which caused Suzanne to crack a slight smile as it was obvious she had seen this movie before. As their manual stimulation worked its magic, I felt the sap begin to rise in my trunk and I fought hard to hold it back but the lest advanced part of my brain screamed out for relief and ignored my desperate attempts to hold back the inevitable eruption. Grunting and panting, I began to shake but before I was about to hose them all down, they stopped.

The pleading look in my eyes must have been a familiar sight to all of them because Victoria winked at me as she left the room.

"Do you still need this?" Suzanne smirked as she waved the handkerchief in the air.

I was so humiliated I could not look at her, but was able to nod yes and she dropped the tiny cloth back on my dick, now positioned like a missile ready for takeoff; staged and loaded on the landing pad.

As the hours went by I realized how incredibly difficult and frustrating this treatment was going to be. Being naked, bound and having my dick rubbed every hour by a bunch of hot nurses definitely kept me perpetually hard and as the first day ended I thought I was going to lose my mind. If I had been able to shoot I thought, maybe these sufferings would be more tolerable.

Over the next few treatments I noticed that Suzanne seemed to enjoy the power she had over me in my situation, and she began to exploit it. First she just casually left her top couple of buttons open on her blouse and as she massaged the lotion onto my chest and she flaunted her immense cleavage in front of my sex starved eyes. Then after a couple of more treatments, she shocked but delighted me by removing her thong silk panties and as she was massaging my legs she crawled up onto the bed. Still maintaining the "official" position that this was so she could work the lotion in better, her stance on the bed gave me a perfect view of her ass and allowed me to stare right up at her juicy, perfect snatch peeking out from under her skirt. I knew she was fucking with me, but what could I do? I also knew I could not get enough of her and counted down the minutes until her next "treatment".

When she returned again and gave me such a delightful show of her beautiful, and now deliciously aromatic wares, my desire was overcame all reason and I began to violently struggle at my bonds. As I struggled she pretended to ignore me, but continued to flash her exposed and dripping pussy in my face, obviously enjoying the torment and total havoc she was creating in her "patient". Throughout the day neither of us said a word to acknowledge the obvious, but now I finally could take no more.

"Please let me cum!" I begged.

At this point I was almost at the point of complete insanity and I nearly wept as I implored her to allow me to lick her cunt or just feel her tit on my face, anything. I was so completely over the edge with burning pent up arousal I would have agreed to anything at that moment, just to take one long lick of her beautiful honied cave.

After allowing me to completely degrade myself for five minutes of such pitiful begging she finally let out a sigh, as if disappointed in my weakness, and walked over to the door and locked it.

I eagerly licked my lips in anticipation of what was to come. She was perhaps the best looking woman I had seen in quite sometime and being in the position I was in, my dick could have pounded a nail into concrete. As she slipped out of her tight little nurses uniform I sighed with delight as her lovely full round breasts came into view for the first time.

Straddling my chest she lowered her very erect nipples down to meet my hungry mouth and smiled as she saw me close my eyes in total bliss as my lips closed onto her. Ravenously I sucked on her little pebbles until they grew as hard as cut diamonds. After a few minutes of my worship, she turned over and wiggled her perfect ass right up into my face. I was again overwhelmed as the scent of her sex wafted over me and made me even hornier, which at that point I did not think possible. Abandoning all pretense of dignity I attacked her slit with my tongue and as I furiously ate her out as she lazily began to stroke my aching purple cock while hosing down my face with her sweet flood.

Somehow she managed to sense when I was about to spurt, because right at the last moment she would stop. After forty five minutes she had had three very intense orgasms (biting the pillow and screaming so as to not alert anyone), and I was still just hard and helpless as ever. As the last spasm shuddered through her body, she promptly leapt off of me and began to get dressed.

"What's wrong!" I screamed, mad with desire and desperate for release as I writhed and struggled, my glistening cock making for quite the amusing display as it wiggled in the air.

She said nothing until she had gotten completely dressed and winked at me as she approached the door.

"Sorry Mr. Smith, my shift is over. See you tomorrow." she winked as she left me in my helpless horny bound state and walked out the door. As I lay there throbbing and twitching, I stared down at my exposed and cock lewdly reaching for the sky. When I heard the next group of nurses coming down the hall for my next "treatment" I shut my eyes in shame as I knew this would be quite a hilarious scene to walk in on. With my balls aching and blue, and my cock ready to launch off its pad I wondered how I was going to survive these treatments as I still had two more days of this to go!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Poison Ivy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 42 milliseconds