• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Jesslyn and Stephen in Ottawa

Jesslyn and Stephen in Ottawa

"Eating my ass makes you happy, Steve, come on, admit it," Jesslyn Calloway said, smirking, as she sat comfortably on Stephen Etienne's handsome face. Instead of saying anything, Stephen spread Jesslyn's plump ass cheeks wide open and his tongue wormed its way into her warm, tight asshole. Smiling with satisfaction as she sat on her man's face like a queen on her throne, Jesslyn was as happy as can be.

With Jesslyn's ass smothering his face, Stephen was close to cloud nine. Seriously, if all the women of Nova Scotia were like Jesslyn Calloway, the burly young Haitian would consider moving there. Seriously, he couldn't get enough of her. Beautiful, sensual, proudly Canadian and Afro-centric, pleasantly curvy, smart, witty, caring and pleasantly bossy at times, Jesslyn Calloway was as close to perfect as any woman could get. At least as far as Stephen was concerned.

The two of them lay on the carpeted floor of Jesslyn's apartment in downtown Ottawa, Ontario. What better way to spend a blistering summer's day in the Canadian Capital than by indulging one's most carnal passions? Jesslyn and Stephen met in 2012, and have been pals and flirtatious buddies for ages, but never got down until the summer of 2016. For the two of them, it's been a long time coming but absolutely worth it.

"I like the way your butt tastes," Stephen paused to say, and he gave Jesslyn's big ass a firm slap before he resumed eating it. Snaking his tongue deep inside Jesslyn's asshole, Stephen inhaled her womanly ass funk as he continued eating her out. Ever since he could remember, he'd always been fascinated by the black female posterior. More specifically, the taste of it. Once he tried it, Stephen was hooked, and there was no going back.

"Shut up and get to work," Jesslyn said in that sexy, bossy tone that Stephen couldn't resist. Propping Jesslyn on all fours, Stephen took a good look at her big brown ass, and felt himself harden. Hot damn, Jesslyn's thick, wide and round ass looked beyond tempting. Stephen considered himself something of an ass connoisseur, and even he had to admit that Jesslyn's ass was in a class by itself.

"Don't mind if I do," Stephen retorted, and he bent down and literally kissed Jesslyn's ass, causing her to giggle. Winking at Stephen, Jesslyn bent all the way down and spread her ass cheeks wide open, exposing a very obvious target. Stephen grinned and slid a finger into Jesslyn's asshole while tonguing her already wet pussy. Jesslyn's pussy was hairy, and wet, just the way Stephen liked them. A lot of brothers complained about some sisters not shaving down below, but Stephen wasn't one of them. As far as he was concerned, there was nothing hotter than a natural woman.

"Ever fucked a gal in the butt?" Jesslyn said, as she turned around and flashed Stephen a grin full of challenge...and lust. Stephen's eyes widened and his pulse quickened. Did Jesslyn just say what he thought she said? Amazing. Jesslyn clucked her tongue and narrowed her eyes, and Stephen took a deep breath as he mustered up an answer.

"No, but I've got to admit, it's always been a dream of mine," Stephen replied earnestly, and Jesslyn cocked an eyebrow, then looked at the bottle of Aloe cream hand lotion which sat on the nearby living room table. Jesslyn smiled as Stephen abruptly got up and grabbed the bottle, and then held it in his hand. Finally, the brother got the hint...

"Slow and easy does it, big man," Jesslyn said, and Stephen nodded, then gently applied the lotion on her bum hole. Reaching for a condom, he rolled it on his dick, then stroked himself. Smiling wickedly, Jesslyn shook her big brown ass this way and that, and Stephen's dick instantly hardened like a piston. Dammit, he wanted this woman more than his next breath...

"I feel you," Stephen said, and he slapped Jesslyn's ass and pressed his dick against her backdoor. Jesslyn purred like a sexy kitten and pressed her thick brown ass against Stephen's groin. The feel of his hard black dick against her bum was positively intoxicating, in a most wonderful way. Stephen slowly worked his dick into Jesslyn's asshole, and the young woman gritted her teeth as her ardent lover began fucking her.

"Spank my ass and pull my hair," Jesslyn squealed, shaking her ass as Stephen fucked her vigorously. Laughing, Stephen was more than happy to oblige his lady love's request. Rough sex is always more fun anyways, especially when the lady one is with likes it so damn much. Gripping Jesslyn's hip with one hand and her long, kinky hair with the other, Stephen pushed his dick further into her asshole, which gripped his dick like a vise.

"Damn that ass is tight," Stephen said, sighing happily as he continued fucking Jesslyn's ass with slow, deep thrusts. The way Jesslyn's thick brown ass undulated and shook under his thrusts turned him on like nothing else could. Letting go of Jesslyn's hair, Stephen put both hands on her hips and held her tight as he fucked her. Jesslyn screamed loudly as she got fucked, tantalized by the deliciously hot pain mixed with wicked pleasure at her core. Stephen was fucking her just the way she liked it, and Jesslyn couldn't get enough...

"Don't let up," Jesslyn squealed, and Stephen laughed and kept it up, sliding his dick deeper and deeper into her asshole. Jesslyn rode him hard, and soon he warned her that he was about to cum. Moments later, Stephen came, and nearly fell on top of Jesslyn, who laughed as she tumbled on the floor with him. For a moment they stayed like this, then he slowly pulled out of her ass.

"I can't get enough of you, Miss Nova Scotia," Stephen said, and then he gently kissed Jesslyn's forehead. She flashed him that moon-faced smile of hers, and Stephen thanked his lucky stars that he had her in his life. Lying next to Jesslyn Calloway, reeking of his juices, hers and much more, Stephen was happier than he'd ever been in his life. No other place he'd rather be, and no one else he'd rather be with, that's for damn sure.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Jesslyn and Stephen in Ottawa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 313 milliseconds