• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Revenge of the Waitresses

Revenge of the Waitresses

12

Tammy and Sherry were roommates since graduating high school and had always been best friends. These girls shared everything; clothes, cars, even boyfriends occasionally, and even went to college together and were roommates there as well. They also both sadly had the misfortune of graduating right in the middle of the worst economic depression in the United States in seventy years, and despite both having college degrees neither could find work in their chosen field. Needing cash both took on jobs as waitresses, a job they had done in the past, and deciding to use their natural assets for their maximum benefit, they both applied for jobs at Hooters. With their top heavy figures and natural "girl next door" looks, they were naturals.

This seemed the best income potential for them both as Tammy and Sherry never lacked for male attention, so they figured why not go ahead and get paid for that. Not wanting to be strippers, this was the best way to get a job with decent hours and pay and with the opportunity to earn some good tips while they continued to apply for better jobs. The money was decent and the clientele was not that bad, so things could definitely have been worse. Most guys were drooling over them of course, but always very respectful and the girls had to admit the tips were pretty good so everything seemed perfect about the setup except for one thing, Sam.

Sam, the manager of Hooters, was typical of a certain type of assholey frat boy demographic that is the scourge of society. Knowing he was very fortunate to be surrounded by such lovely women each day, Sam loved his job and also never missed an opportunity to leer at the lovelies that worked for him constantly making inappropriate comments that made the girls quite uncomfortable. Soon rude comments escalated to inappropriate groping, and Sam was quickly becoming a potential liability to the restaurant. If you looked up hostile working environment in the dictionary, this would be definitely be it. The problem really came down to his typical male chauvinist attitude that was deeply rooted.

To the girls that worked at Hooters, the job was a job, and they were professionals there to earn a living. To Sam however, the girls that worked there for him were nothing but pieces of Meat and he treated the staff like his own personal harem.

The reason the situation had gone on so long with no one doing anything about it was the fact that the owner of that particular Hooters restaurant was Tex McAllister. Tex had been a franchisee for a very long time and shared many of the less enlightened attitudes about women that Sam had, so complaints about sexual harassment fell on deaf ears. He was also very old school, which is appropriate since he was already pushing 90. Incredibly rich, he had several restaurants in his portfolio, among other things, and also a beautiful new young trophy wife Victoria, 35 who was patiently waiting for nature to take its course and make her a beautiful young widow.

All of the girls knew that as long as Tex was alive, complaining about Sam was pointless. Victoria also knew about all about Sam as her husband not only owned the restaurant but loved going there as a customer. She went out of respect for his wishes, but really did not like her visits there at all, wincing and quietly seething when she saw Sam and watched how he treated the other waitresses. She imagined that once Tex was off to meet his maker, the first thing on her agenda would be to fire that arrogant pig's ass.

Ironically, or maybe not so ironically, Sam was completely oblivious to this. Some people, and he was one of those people, have so justified their own poor behavior as to think there is nothing wrong with it. When Tex and Victoria came into the Hooters Sam made sure they were well taken care of, since he certainly knew enough to keep the owner happy and since Tammy and Sherry were his two best waitresses he assigned them to take care of the owner and his wife personally. As events would unfold, this turned out to be a very costly decision for him.

One day, as Tex and Victoria were eating the trademark wings in booth #1, Victoria watched Sam grab Tammy's ass as she bent down to pick up a plate and then stare up Sherry's skirt as she climbed up on a stool to retrieve some new menus. The look on Tammy's face especially showed her that she was pissed, but smart enough to not make a scene and witnessing this really made Victoria angry and she decided she had to do something about it.

When the occasion arose to talk to the girls alone, she took it and since Tex was almost 90, he was a frequent visitor to the restroom so she had lots of alone time in the booth. It was on one of these trips that Victoria was able to privately talk to the girls, without arousing suspicion with Sam.

Signaling for the girls to come over to the table, they were both a little nervous since this was the owner's wife and were a bit on edge.

Sensing their apprehension, Victoria explained that she didn't like what she was seeing with Sam treating them this way and asked them to sit down for a minute.

"Why do you let him treat you this way?" Victoria finally asked.

Tammy explained their financial situation, and how she and Sherry really needed the money so could not afford to get fired. She further added that the pay was good, despite Sam's handsy behavior and in a weird way, Tammy slightly defended Sam. She felt he was not really a "bad" guy, but more like a spoiled little boy who has been given too much candy. Victoria was bemused by this attitude, but said it was refreshing that they were so forgiving.

"Besides, what good would complaining do anyway?" Sherry explained. "Its not like he would get fired or anything, you know Tex won't do that just on the word of one of his waitresses. I only wish sometimes we could give him a little taste of his own medicine."

Victoria pondered that a bit, and an evil thought came into her head. She knew her husband well, and she knew that sexual harassment charges being levied against one of his managers would not move him at all, in fact he might even applaud it; but skimming the till certainly would piss the old man off.

"Listen girls, you know who I am, so maybe I can help you. I feel bad for your situation as I was a waitress when I was your age too, so I know what it is like. Tell you what, let me help you get back at Sam. If he truly is the "good" guy you say he is, perhaps he can be reformed."

The girls looked intrigued and listened intently to her plan. Victoria explained that they needed to get some dirt on Sam, dirt they could use on him and put him in a compromising position.

Both girls looked at each other knowingly and smiled with Sherry speaking up first "You mean like stealing money from the restaurant? Something like that."

"Yes, something EXACTLY like that! Do you have some evidence of this?" Victoria asked.

"Sure do!" Sherry piped up. "I saw him pocketing money out of the register just the other night and, without his knowing it, I snapped a picture and saved it to my phone. He didn't see me, but, I thought this picture might come in handy some day and now it looks like it has."

Victoria looked at the picture and smiled. This was exactly what she was looking for, and she also knew that Sherry had on her phone something that could destroy Sam in 5 minutes. Tex was pretty unforgiving about thieves and not only would he be fired, but Tex certainly would press charges. Sam would not only lose his job, but he would also lose his freedom. Victoria knew that Sam would probably do anything to avoid Tex finding out, and his worrying about having his ass opened up by some big brute in Jail would ensure that he would be very cooperative with any arrangement offered to him instead.

Victoria gave Sherry her email address and told her to email it to her. "Now girls" she continued "Do you want to get some revenge on your boss now?"

Both girls eagerly agreed, and Victoria explained her plan. The next morning, before the restaurant opened up for customers, Sam was checking the grease pits and making sure all of the equipment was clean and ready for business. When he saw Victoria standing outside knocking on the door, he quickly opened it, slightly worried about why his boss's wife would be there so early and alone.

Opening the door, he showed her in and Victoria was very cold in demeanor and his tension rose as his mind searched for what could be the problem. When she explained that she had discovered a situation that was most distressing and would have to be reported to Tex, if things weren't handled quietly he grew even more concerned but quite attentive.

Sam asked if he could help, not knowing what she was talking about, and quite worried by her mysterious behavior. She handed him an envelope and told him to read it later, once all of the girls reported for work. Once he read the contents he would understand, but under NO circumstances was he to open the envelope until the girls had arrived. Very intrigued he took the envelope from her elegant and slender hands and when she suddenly stroked his face and told him "Good Luck" his curiosity really was peaked. Obeying her instructions, he diligently waited until everyone reported for work before he broke the seal.

Once everyone had arrived and was working, Sam raced to his office and tore open the envelope. His face fell and turned ashen white as he read the contents. There in black and white was the evidence of his skimming and as picture after incriminating picture was enclosed he knew he was fucked. When he read the letter, he knew he was in REAL TROUBLE and beyond fucked.

The letter instructed him to report to an address after the evening shift if he wanted to avoid firing, prison and of course the inevitable gang rape. The address was to an apartment complex that he was familiar with but his mind was reeling as he knew he was in some serious shit. The letter was very specific and instructed him to knock on the door three times and then remove all of his clothes and kneel, awaiting further instructions. The look of horror on his face as he read that passage was most amusing, and Victoria thought to herself how much she would have loved to see it when he read that part.

Reading on, Sam's face grew more and more white as the contents of the letter were revealed. Once naked and kneeling, he was to wait in the hall, with his hands on his head until the door opened and he would be given new orders. He would not return to his apartment as this address would be where he would live now for at least as long as his retraining was in progress. The occupants of the address would determine what he would do and what punishment was sufficient for his redemption. Once they all agreed he was reformed, he would be let go and the evidence would be destroyed.

IF, and this was the kicker, IF he disobeyed or tried to escape; his boss Tex would be given the evidence and he would be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. His position at the restaurant would continue during his retraining, but other than reporting to work, he was to live at the apartment listed in the letter as the rest of the time he was under "house arrest".

Sam was fucked as he knew Tex and also knew that Victoria's threat was not an idle one. He was also aware that one of the waitresses had obviously set him up, but he was not sure who as he did not recognize the address. Putting the letter down, he felt like he would vomit, but knew he was trapped. Realizing he had no other option, he realized he would have to follow the instructions on the letter if he wanted to maintain his job, his freedom and his virgin ass.

To the great surprise of all of the other girls at Hooters that day, Sam was on his very best behavior. At a break a couple of the other girls asked Tammy and Sherry if they thought that Sam had a new girlfriend, since he was treating them all so much better than usual, without a rude comment or single grope all day. Sherry giggled and Tammy could barely hold back her laughter as they both knew the truth.

The girls had the afternoon shift so they were already back at their apartment once Sam got off work. At exactly 11:45pm they heard the knock on the door and both smiled. Looking through the peephole at Sam kneeling naked in the hallway Sherry whispered to Tammy that it was a shame he was such a jerk, as he was kind of cute. Tammy nodded, but said that he really needed to learn some respect for women, but maybe after his training he would be worthy of a real woman's affection. Disguising her voice, Tammy cracked open the door and instructed Sam to toss his clothes inside.

Sam was now completely red with humiliation. Not only was he naked and kneeling in some strange apartment building, now his clothes were gone and he was completely at some strange woman's mercy. They left Sam naked in the hall for 15 minutes to stew about his situation until finally they told him to open the door and crawl inside on his knees with his head down and eyes closed.

He eagerly agreed as he was very worried he was going to be discovered outside some strange woman's apartment naked in the middle of the night. He already had a legal problem on his hand with his theft, he certainly didn't need to be labeled a sex offender by the court system to add to his troubles. Once inside, he closed the door and cupped his hands in front of himself to try and maintain some dignity.

"Hands on your head Sam!" Sherry commanded, and he instantly recognized her voice. The apartment had been dark except for a spotlight pointed to the door, so he could not see who it was when he first came in. Now that he recognized her voice, the lights came on. To his astonishment, and his shame, it was Sherry and Tammy, and both were sitting on the couch glaring at him. He desperately wanted to cover himself, but he was afraid to disobey their direct command so kept his hands on his head as commanded while his junk hung lewdly in front of his kneeling body.

"Welcome to your retraining Sam!" Both girls chimed as they got off the couch and circled him. Sam closed his eyes as they stroked his chest, pinched his ass and weighed his balls in their hands. "Bring me a ruler Tammy".

Sam really was embarrassed now as he knew they were inspecting his cock. "Hmm, only 3 inches soft, tsk tsk, I hope he is a grower and not a shower." This last comment caused both girls to bust out laughing and Sam just looked down in shame.

Returning to the couch, Sherry spoke up. "Sam, in the fridge is a bottle of champagne, open it and pour us two glasses. We need to have a toast, a toast to our new position as your jailer."

Sam did as instructed and returned with the bottle. After he poured the two glasses, the girls toasted his new status as their prisoner and instructed him to kneel back down on the floor with his hands remaining on his head.

"Ok Sam, here is the deal. We have made up a list of your daily tasks during your re-education, which we insist you perform to our full satisfaction."

"One, whenever you are in this house, you are to remain naked, and you are NOT to cover yourself. Nudity is part of your education. You need to feel what it is like to be viewed like a piece of meat. Not so fun is it? No, for the duration of your punishment you will remain VERY naked. We have the keys to your apartment, and tomorrow Victoria will be by to pick them up. She will have all of your belongings moved to storage, and you will be given something to wear outside this apartment on an as needed basis."

"Two, when you get home from work you will strip off whatever you are wearing and put it in the closet and then prepare our meal and serve it to us, since it is time YOU feel what it is like to be a "waitress". After we have eaten, you will clean the dishes and you may eat whatever is left over."

"Three, you are not to sit on any of our furniture. You may sit on the floor and we have a blanket and pillow you can sleep on at the foot of our bed in our room, but other than that you must stay on the floor."

"Four, you will clean this house and do our laundry every day. We are exacting in our demands, so you better be thorough. I would hate to be you if we find dust."

"Five, you will perform any other duties we see fit, and to start, you can remove our shoes and massage our feet. Do you know how hard it is to walk around all day in these high heels you make us wear to work? By the end of our shift they are throbbing, so, since you created the problem, you can solve it. Now, get to it."

Sam had knelt there listening to their instructions, have thinking they must be kidding but from the looks on their faces he knew they were not. As he removed Tammy's heels and felt her nylon foot in his hand, the inevitable happened and he started to get erect but try as he might to ignore it, he grew hard as steel and the girls obviously noted the change in his package.

"Well, at least we know he is a grower now!!" laughed Tammy as she spied his hard-on.

Reaching out with her foot, she pressed down on his erection and giggled as it snapped back and hit his stomach.

"Looks like we have a real foot fan as our prisoner here Sherry."

"Sure does and that will make this even MORE INTERESTING." She laughed as she kicked off her shoes and placed her bare hot moist feet squarely on his chest. Sam was throbbing now, but said nothing and started to lightly rub and massage Tammy's sore feet.

Tammy had to admit that Sam was good, quite good, and she cooed appreciatively as he stroked and massaged away each ache and pain. When he finished her left foot she lifted it to his face and commanded that he kiss it. Without shame, knowing it best to do whatever they said, Sam eagerly complied, which got him even harder.

One more rule Sam, and this one might be the hardest for you to keep. No cumming in this house unless directed by us, this will make your training go much better." For emphasis she lifted her foot up and placed his testicles right on the tip of her toes. "I am a pretty good judge of balls and will definitely know whether there has been an unauthorized elimination." As she explained this to him her toes slowly and agonizingly stroked and teased his aching testicles.

Sam was sweating profusely now, and was obscenely hard. "Sherry, why don't you take a feel too, so we can both be a judge." Sherry eagerly complied and brought her foot over to his dangly bits, and after a little light torment, weighed them with her foot as well.

"Yeah, these seem quite full and tight right now. It will be very easy to spot if he has "cheated", so if I were you Sam, I would keep your hands off of our property". At the word property, she lightly smacked his balls with her foot and they swung free, desperate to unload their contents as soon as possible.

"Don't look so sad Sam" Sherry consoled, as she lightly stroked his hair as he knelt at her feet shaking with lust. "We believe in having a carrot as well as a stick approach. If you serve us properly, and please us, well, who knows".

As she teased him, she ran her toes up and down his cock, now slowly dripping on the floor. "We might even give you a freebie every once in a while if you are good, so if I were you, I would clean up that mess you are making."

Not knowing what she was talking about, he looked down to see his cock weeping slowly on the floor. To his horror, Tammy placed her foot on his neck and forced his face to the floor, indicating the METHOD he was to apply to clean up his leakage.

For the next 4 months, life was quite difficult for Sam. Every day while at work, everything seemed to arouse him, and being in a target rich environment he stayed perpetually on the edge. His behavior to the women obviously was immediately improved, and he was kind, thoughtful and caring, not at all like the jerk he had once been. Ironically, the other girls, not knowing about his situation with Tammy and Sherry started to come on to him and purposefully flaunted their cleavage for him, or stretched over his face if he were fixing something on the floor. His lack of piggish behavior, and his sudden change into a complete gentleman seemed to inspire the other waitresses to compete for his affections, even if they were rude affections.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Revenge of the Waitresses

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds