• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Three Enchantress Sisters

The Three Enchantress Sisters

12

Cosmina, Alexandria and Daniela looked forward to Saturday afternoon each week. All sisters, born just a year apart, they had always been close and growing up in a traditional Romanian family also meant that family ties were very strong, and they were true to their roots. All throughout school, Cosmina, the oldest always looked out for her younger sisters, and they her. They shared everything, clothes, cars, even on occasion boyfriends (although things did NOT work out too well for that young man, but that is a story for another time). Now in their late twenties and out of college, they still made time to have lunch together every Saturday at noon. There over Bloody Marys they discussed the events of the prior week, and as is the case with most women, much of what they discussed had to do with the men in their lives.

All three sisters were gorgeous, and never lacked for male companionship. Their mother, Contantia, always complained about her having to constantly chase the boys away when they were in high school as their curvy bodies, olive skin and long flowing dark hair with matching eyes earned them MANY male fans.

When Cosmina approached her 18th birthday, their mother decided it was time to have "the talk", not just with Cosmina (who it would affect first) but with her sisters as well. They should be made aware of their inheritance, and what it meant, and how to deal with it. You see, these were not just three normal sisters, but they had a special talent that they had inherited from her mother, as she had from her mother and so on. They were enchantresses, and had very special powers. You see, they had the power to control any man they wanted, especially sexually.

The girls eyes had grown quite wide when their mother explained that having gypsy blood in their veins gave them a special power over men, but they must NOT abuse it. They must use it wisely and be "good girls" and If they used it well, they could make sure that the man in their lives would always treat them like a queen. The girls did always wonder why their father was so deferential to their mother, when other men his age were not so inclined but now it made complete sense.

The power would come to each on their 18th birthday, so they should know what to expect beforehand, so as not to create any unfortunate problems. Little could their mother have known just what sort of trouble each of them would cause.

But that was the past, and our story takes place years later, and Cosmina is now 30 years old and married to a very handsome and successful attorney named Frank. They had met in college, and Cosmina had decided to never tell him about her powers, but she did use them occasionally on him, usually to his delight. For example, one night when he and Cosmina were having sex, he was amazed how hard he got and how long he lasted. Never in his life had he gone 4 hours without cumming before, and for a minute he thought something was terribly wrong but just as that thought entered his head, she caused him to erupt. Cosmina, among her powers of being an enchantress, could also completely read his mind and was using her powers to tease him a bit, not hurt him.

Now that they have been married for a few years, Cosmina eventually explained her inheritance to him, but Frank never really believed her. He thought it all a hoax and part of that "mumbo jumbo gypsy crap". She never pushed the issue further, as she did love Frank, but she knew it was not mumbo jumbo, it was real but I am sure that after the two weeks that Frank just had, he doesn't think it all "crap" anymore.

That fateful Saturday, Cosmina was having drinks with her sisters at their regular spot, when all of a sudden she closed her eyes and started giggling. When her sisters asked what she was laughing at, she explained.

"Well girls, I just saw Frank in my minds eye, and I guess he found the zone."

"Found the zone? What do you mean?" both girls asked.

Cosmina explained how this all started out with an argument she and Frank had had 2 weeks ago. He had to go to Chicago for business and so was out of town and when he came back they were both pretty horny and so went straight to bed, to pound out a quickie before they went out to dinner. As soon as she touched his balls, she sensed what happened and was furious. He had jacked off in Chicago! and to porn no less despite foolishly promising her that he did not look at any other women but her.

"Well, Cosmina come on, its not like he CHEATED on you" Daniela explained as she rolled her eyes.

Alexandria agreed, thinking Cosmina was being a bit harsh to get this pissed over something that every man on the planet does quite regularly, but all three girls knew what she was talking about being able to sense their husbands actions. Having the powers they have means that as soon as they touch their husband or boyfriend's body, they can instantly sense and experience everything he has thought or done. It is a useful skill, but does tend to make arguments a bit one sided and unfair. One huge advantage though is that it is impossible to cheat on an enchantress, they will instantly know of any indiscretion.

"Well, I know it is not the same as having sex with another woman, THAT would be worthy of a HUGE punishment. But, I should be enough woman for him, aren't I pretty enough?"

Cosmina was absolutely pretty enough, in fact she was stunning. Long flowing black hair and a very curvaceous figure, she was envied by every woman and desired by every man. Frank certainly knew he was lucky to have her, but, he is a man and as a man, he has a need to shoot sometimes when his wife is not around. It isn't cheating if it is with his hand he thought, and they ending up having a big arguement about it.

Cosmina continued telling her sisters the story.

"Well, things got out of hand once we started fighting, and things were said that should not have been said. I told Frank that he better watch it, and because I am a gypsy enchantress, I would not allow him ever to have an orgasm outside of the house, unless I am with him. He just laughed at me and said I was talking Gypsy nonsense again, and so I placed a small "curse" on him."

"What kind of curse?" they both asked, now giggling but also very curious.

"Well, I am embarrassed to say, but I told him if he didn't apologize I would slowly shrink the area in which he could cum down to just 7 inches, just enough to contain his prick. He not only didn't apologize, but he said some pretty nasty things about our heritage, so I placed the curse, and because I was pissed, I hid his "zone" in the bathroom and did not tell him where it was."

She continued to explain how over the ensuing 5 days Frank got very weird as it began to dawn on him that he could not cum, no matter what he did. Cosmina was still pretty pissed, and enjoyed watching him suffer and even more, enjoyed his trying to woo her charms, which she playfully withheld for a bit. When he clumsily tried to seduce her, she went ahead and submitted, and quite enjoyed his attentions to her pussy, even though she was still a little pissed at him. Thirty orgasms for her later, and still none for him she was growing tired as he had been hopelessly fucking her for 5 hours and still had not shot his load. Her legs hurt and she was totally exhausted so she could really not take anymore and pushed him off of her and proceeded to go to sleep. She would sleep well that night, having cum 30 times that evening, and she chuckled as she felt her husband desperately trying to jack off when he thought she had gone to sleep.

Cosmina's sisters laughed out loud as they continued to listen to the story of Frank's misadventures. They all liked Frank, and knew he would die of embarrassment he knew they knew about hits "problem". Cosmina, laughing at her own story continued.

"After 5 days, Frank figured MAYBE I had been telling the truth, so he started being super nice to me. I decided to teach him a lesson so I ignored him, but when he woke me up yesterday morning sucking my toes, looking all hot and bothered and kneeling naked at my feet, I started to relent. So, I told him if he cleaned the house and cooked us steaks NAKED I would tell him at least the ROOM his zone was in, and I would let his dick tingle once he got near it."

"SIS! Man you are so mean!" Alexandria laughed. "But you know, your hubby is hot, and I don't mind telling you, thinking about him getting all hard while cleaning the house naked is really starting to turn me on."

Cosmina returned the laugh. "Well, thanks for that. I am still a little mad at him, but after today I will release his curse. He as suffered enough, and I think I have made a believer out of him."

Daniela, the youngest, burst out giggling. "Hey big SIS, can we see your gorgeous Hubby now that he found the zone. You know we all have tele-voyance (sight at a distance) but, we need your permission to see YOUR man."

Constantia grinned, oddly proud of her husband's body and knowing that when she told Frank later that his two sister-in-laws had witnessed his rather raunchy performance, he would be humiliated, but would definitely obey her better in the future. All three of them then closed their eyes and concentrated on Constantia and Frank's bathroom.

Her two sisters could not stop laughing when they saw Frank, naked and looking as hot as ever, moaning uncontrollably as he desperately humped the glass shower door. Their naughty naughty sister had put her zone in a place where it was impossible for Frank to use his hands, since he had to grip the top of the frame to keep from falling over, so this rather undignified show was the only way he could get off. And to both their amusement and erotic enjoyment, they were still watching when he began to pump out a seemingly endless supply of cum out of his aching balls.

As they opened their eyes, they all enjoyed another good laugh and ordered another pitcher of Bloody Marys. Alexandria looked especially bemused, and finally spoke up.

"You know Cosmina, this has given me an idea. I had a fight last night with my boyfriend Roger who refuses to go to Yoga class with me. You have given me a brilliant, yet wicked idea."

They all laughed and ordered more drinks, vowing to meet again the following Saturday afternoon to hear about poor old Roger and what terrible thing Alexandria has planned for him. Meanwhile, back in the Zone, poor Frank was still spewing and now it is was more of a torture than a relief. Part of the curse was that he would not be able to stop once he started until released by his wife and unluckily for him she had just ordered more drinks and planned on staying awhile.

Returning home, Alexandria was already very annoyed. She and her boyfriend Roger had already been fighting all week over YOGA of all things and things were already tense. When she had gotten back from her lunch with her sisters, she admitted later that she was a bit drunk so perhaps she was a bit provocative with Roger and so was partly responsible for the fight that escalated. When she stumbled into the door of their apartment she told her boyfriend that after talking with her Sisters, they all voted that Roger should be a good boy and go to the Yoga class with her on Monday night. Ironically, this was never discussed with her sisters, but for some reason or another she said it had, knowing that would piss him off.

Roger fumed at being talked to this way as he hated being treated like a child even MORE than he was not enthused about attending a YOGA class. Things escalated and she said he WOULD obey if he knew what was good for him. She, like her other two sisters, had kept her powers secret, but now in her Vodka infused brain she felt like exercising more control, especially after hearing about her brother-in-law Frank's experience.

They had been dating for a few years, and Roger admitted that he was tremendously attracted to her, but sometimes her fiery gypsy nature was a giant pain in the ass. She, like her other two sisters, was gorgeous, dark and nice and top-heavy just like he liked and their sex life was also fantastic as she was quite adventuresome. The problem really came from her bossy attitude, that always got worse when she was with her sisters and exponentially worse when Vodka was added.

Weirdly all of them, including Alexandria, got oddly competitive when they were together and it expressed itself most frequently in the form of a competition to see which one of them could have their man more pussywhipped than the other. As Alexandria stumbled home drunk from her lunch, and seemed quite bossy, he knew this was again the case. Once they all got together, like they did every Saturday, the sister's husbands or boyfriends always paid the price but today he was now going finally to put his foot down.

Being angry, Roger said things he should not have said. He mocked her and mocked her interest in Yoga and said it would be a cold day in hell before she would see his ass in a room with a bunch of punks and old ladies in faggoty sweat pants doing some sort of Eastern Mystic goofiness like the rest of the trashy Gypsy crap he had to put up with. When Alexandria said nothing, but smiled and grabbed his crotch, he thought maybe his assertiveness had turned her on. Oddly, when she touched him, he felt a strange tingly sensation in his balls but just figured he was getting aroused as sometimes a good fight leads to a good fuck. When he reached for her, hoping that maybe this fight would end on a good note, he grabbed her and took her into their bedroom.

Alexandria, although pissed, was also very turned on but for a different reason. Unbeknownst to Roger, she had removed his ability to cum normally. She, like her sister, decided to teach him a lesson and reduce the "zone" where he could get relief to one even smaller than Cosmina had. In a big ironic twist, she decided to give him an incentive to go to Yoga class after all and made his zone his own mouth.

As she relished Roger using his considerable oral skills on her pussy, she giggled, imagining the shock he was going to get when he discovered her playful little curse. She gripped his hair and held his face tight in her crotch as he slavishly licked and sucked her to one orgasm after another. As he flipped her legs up in the air and mounted her, she wriggled in glee as he pounded into her, hitting her g-spot, causing her legs to shudder and low growly groans to emit from her mouth. After 3 hours, she looked up at his face, sweating in desperation to shoot and lightly stroked it.

"Listen Babe, you might as well give up. You ain't cumming tonight, you are in the wrong zone."

Alexandria was still a bit drunk, and as she now had been satisfied by at least 8 or 9 toe curling orgasms, she got bold and told Roger about her curse. Now this was not the FIRST time he had heard her refer to some sort of "magical powers" she supposedly had, but he always had written it off as some sort of weird Gypsy thing. Kind of eccentric, but cute in an old world sense. Now things felt different, and although he did not believe it, chalking it up to drunk talk, he was exhausted by their 3 hour romp so decided it best if they take a break. The break turned into his passing out and going right to sleep.

The next morning, Roger discovered that again he still could not cum despite being just as hard when he woke up as he was when he went to sleep. Seeing that Alexandria was already up he decided to go ahead and take his shower and since he was still sporting wood from the night before, he desperately tried and tried to rub one out to no avail while under the warm running water. As they had breakfast, Alexandria, still a little turned on both from their sex the night before, but also from the knowledge that he was all bottled up, reached out a foot under their kitchen table, parted his towel and found his cock with her foot. Smiling as she gripped his cock with her toes she thought "BINGO! still hard as ever!"

Roger looked at her longingly, but closed his legs in frustration. She playfully opened them again with her foot, and slowly began to stroke him despite his verbal protests, other parts of his body were obviously enjoying the attention. Soon he was harder than she ever remembered him ever being before and within just a few moments he was kneeling on the floor, moaning uncontrollably as she gave him the slowest long teasing footjob of his life.

He was weeping precum like a sieve, and was so turned on he was shaking, but still she knew, he could never release this way. Grinning to herself, she decided to give him a little boost over the edge, so she joined him on the floor and rolled him onto his back. Roger was throbbing now and groaning loudly he was so horny and since he had to admit, one of the things he loved the most about Alexandria was her sexual aggressiveness, he went right along with her directions.

When she grabbed his ass and started to flip his legs up in the air, he had no idea what she was doing, but was very turned on by her aggression. Alexandria for her part decided to give Roger a little help finding his "zone", so while her hand was on his back she felt her magical powers surging through them and making his back muscles temporarily flexible.

When she slowly started to push his crotch towards his own face, he was at first alarmed that he would feel pain, but was also incredibly turned on.

Alexandria was always kinky, but this was off the CHARTS, and he was loving it. Shocked as his own cock reached his mouth, he eagerly sucked, both knowing that his devilish girlfriend was obviously getting off on it, but also frankly because he was so horny from being unable to cum for the last 24 hours he was pretty desperate. Feeling his own tongue swirling around the head of his own dick was a sensation that blew his mind.

Men know their own cocks better than anyone, so to Alexandria's great amusement (and arousal) she watched as Roger sucked and teased his own cock like a master. The muscles in his leg tensing and flexing, tears flowing out of his eyes as he strained, face all red, this was a scene she would remember forever. He, lost in his own pleasure, did not notice her take her phone out and start to film his shameful yet erotic display.

Finally after ten minutes of his own oral self love, to his great relief he shot rope after hot rope of boiling seed down his own throat. Greedily sucking it all down, turned on more than ever in his life he was completely relaxed now that he finally had gotten relief and collapsed into a big sweaty pile of spent man-flesh. Seeing him finish himself off, Alexandria clapped, saying that was the most erotic thing she had ever seen in her life.

The next morning, he again found he was unable to relieve his aching balls. He loved waking up his girlfriend with some oral pleasure on Sunday Mornings, and this was no different than any other week. After pleasuring her and then mounting her he once again he found himself unable to shoot no matter how long he tried and his grunts and desperate groans grew quite loud as he pumped and pumped into his increasingly sore girlfriend.

Alexandria stroked his face and suggested he try his little trick from the day before, and Roger immediately flipped onto his back and tried to lower his cock to his mouth. This morning however, his girlfriend did NOT magically assist him and giggled out loud as he strained and struggled to stretch his mouth towards his own dick. The best he could do was lick just the tip of it with his tongue, and that only made him hornier, with not enough friction for him to get relief.

"Perhaps that Yoga class might not be such a bad idea after all Roger?" Alexandria asked as she went into the bathroom to take her shower.

The sisters all laughed hysterically as Alexandria told her story over drinks the following Saturday afternoon.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Three Enchantress Sisters

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds