• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tits and Taxies Ch. 12

Tits and Taxies Ch. 12

THE MASTURBATING DISPATCHER

We had gotten dressed on the short cab ride back into town. Dollie even wrapped the rope belt around her waist and tied it. For once she looked decent around the cab drivers. She was in a very happy mood and kept thanking Nick the Nipple Nibbler for the fun time.

I figured we still had plenty of time to go back to Lake Michigan and walk the beach for a few hours. The other taxi cabs were gone. For some reason I felt relieved. After young Nick parked his cab in front of the office, we talked for awhile then went inside to thank the dispatcher and see how much we still owe.

The dispatcher told us we still have time on the meter, asking if we have time for one more taxi ride with him. We really hadn't given any more thought about the dispatcher saying he wanted his hour of fame too! But we'd soon find out he was ready and willing.

Again I got a surprise. Dollie smiled and told Dave "we have all day."

I remember us getting the second cab around 2PM. Our hour with Nick the Nibbler must have gone on overtime. At the time we remembered it didn't even seem like an hour.

I believe it was nearly 4PM when we got in Nick's cab the second time with Dispatcher Dave. Dispatcher Dave began with another surprise. He said we don't need to explain the rules to him. Nick left his radio microphone keyed all the time we talked about games and when he was in the back seat with us. Dave said he heard everything and sat in the office masturbating!

Dave went on to tell us he realizes that we are probably fucked out. He told us "it sounded like Nick did a good job on Dollie's titties. You two need to relax and let him have some fun with Dollie."

Dave said "here's my plan. You and Dollie don't have to do anything. I got interrupted masturbating her earlier. I'd like to get in back with you both and spend most of the next hour or so fingering her wet pussy."

I told Dave that Dollie has never really done any of this before until this weekend, It's up to her. I looked at Dollie and she was smiling.

I told Dollie "it's up to you, but we really should get back to camp."

Dispatcher Dave told Dollie he'd be gentle and quit anytime she asked.

Dollie told him "Maybe I'll let you do it for a short time".

Then without hesitating she told Dave "okay but be gentle and if I say stop it's all over."

Dave more or less repeated "I just want to rub your tits and masturbate you nice and slowly for an hour. I want to make you yell and cum over and over. I'm so fuckin turned on from hearing your screams over the radio while Nick was sucking your titties."

I told Dave "you do realize we've been playing with that pussy and I filled it full of jazz not very long ago?"

Dave said something like "I'm going to finger it, not eat it! But that sounds like fun too."

Dispatcher Dave drove to the same small lake as Nick had gone to. I'd bet this was one of their favorite stops with other fun loving customers.

The two old fishermen were still there on the bank of the small lake, fishing. Dispatcher Dave circled around the gravel parking lot and was soon in another small parking lot where we'd be alone, at least for awhile.

It seemed to be a fairly secluded and unused fishing lake parking area with a good view of the entrance lane and the main county road beyond. Dave assured us this was safe and even the police who patrol just wave as they drive by.

Dollie's dress was already wide open by then and she was once more fully exposed. Before Dispatcher Dave parked, Dollie had spread her pussy wide, slowly sliding a finger up and down in her wet cunt. Her legs were also now spread apart. She was ready for Dispatcher Dave's fingers.

Dave parked, looking back at the inviting site. He was in the back seat in no time, ready to play. Dave asked if he could fuck Dollie. I told him I didn't care. As usual, Dollie made it clear no one was fucking her except me. I told her we'd come here to let another cab driver play, not watch me fuck you.

Dave didn't wait any longer. He wanted to get his fingers in that pussy. Whatever Dave did to her, Dollie moaned, squirmed, and yelled, loving every minute of most of another hour. I'd occasionally rub a tit or a nipple. Mostly I just sat and watched.

Once more, time seemed to fly, as I watched another man finger fucking my young wife. True to his words Dispatcher Dave thanked us, got back up front, and we were offered a ride back to the RV park and our RV. I told Dave we'd parked just down the street from the cab company. We said our final goodbyes in front of the office and walked down the sidewalk.

Many firsts and a very unusual camping weekend. I discovered the NEW DOLLIE. Neither of us can explain why we never took a cab ride again, even though we'd camped nearby for years after those games. Busy with other things, I guess.

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tits and Taxies Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds