• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Taboo Escort Ch. 04

The Taboo Escort Ch. 04

As Kelly stepped out of the shower, Rhonda met him with a towel and started drying him off. The whole time he stood in the shower, letting the warm water rush over him, the image of his mother wearing the sexy, red sequin bikini played over and over in his mind. Now, here she was, still looking so gorgeous in the shiny bikini, moving the towel across his body. Kelly noticed she had retouched her makeup; her lips now a deep shade of ruby.

She smiled up at him as she gently dried his crotch. "So, did you like seeing Mommy eat your cum?" At these words, Kelly felt a tingle come over him and the vulgar lust for Rhonda flared up inside of him.

"Yes I did," he said, smiling back at her. "I can't imagine a better lover than you."

"Oh honey, that is so sweet. I've never had a man in my life like you; I can't believe I am so in love with you." She ruffled the towel over his hair and tossed it aside. She took his hand and started to lead him to the bedroom. "C'mon baby; come with Momma."

Rhonda climbed onto bed and beckoned Kelly to join her. They kissed deeply and put their arms around each other. She ran her fingers through his damp hair, then pulled away from him.

"I love you Kelly," she said.

"I love you too," Kelly replied, "I'm yours; completely; you are so beautiful." They kissed again.

"My baby," Rhonda purred between kisses. "You're Mommy's naughty boy." Rhonda placed Kelly's hands on each of her breasts. He squeezed, feeling her erect nipples beneath the material. He put his face between her tits and kissed. Rhonda reached around and undid the bikini top, letting it drop off the bed onto the floor.

"Suck on Momma's tits," she said sternly. "Suck on them like you did when you were little." With Kelly sitting up, she straddled him on the bed, putting her breasts right in his face. As he groped and licked them like crazy, Rhonda looked down at him. "That's it baby. Get lost in Mommy's titties." He took one nipple in his mouth and licked it furiously while pinching the other between his forefinger and thumb. She felt his cock growing hard.

Finally, she got off of him and lay next to him on the bed. As Kelly kissed her neck, she touched his chin, tilting his head up to stare into his brown eyes. "I'm so fuckin' wet," she said with a longing in her voice. "Feel how wet you make me." She guided his hand down the front of the bikini bottoms. It felt like heat coming off of her soaking wet cunt. He slid a finger down her slit. "I need you baby," she said as she took off the bikini bottoms. "Get your face down there and lick your mother's fucking pussy, right now; make me scream."

Rhonda spread her legs wide, allowing Kelly to move down and put his face close to her pussy. She squealed as Kelly licked around his mother's bush; teasing her. He pulled her pussy lips apart and stared at her swollen clit and drenched fuck hole. Rhonda cried out as he flicked his tongue across her clit. Her breathing grew heavier in anticipation of what Kelly was about to do. He placed his tongue, flat on her clitoris and licked up.

"Oh fuckin' shit!" Rhonda cried. Kelly hesitated, letting the brief surge of pleasure sweep over his mom. He then slammed his mouth on her clit. She gritted her teeth and grunted loudly as he furiously licked her swollen, aching button. He swirled his tongue around and around in circles. Rhonda propped herself up on her elbows and looked down at Kelly as he worked his tongue hard on her.

"Yeah baby," she cried out. "Oh fuck! That's it, you bad little boy; oh my fucking god; yes!"

Kelly moved his mouth down and buried his tongue into his mother's pussy. He took two fingers and rubbed her clit. First slowly, then steadily going faster and faster while he tongue fucked her. This made her cry out and sent shockwaves of pleasure over her. She watched her little boy fuck her cunt with his face. Watching him devour her dripping wet snatch drove the indecent lust through every nerve ending of her body.

"Oh my god; oh my god," she gasped. "Yes baby; you make Mommy feel so fuckin' good!" She lent her head back and cried out. Her body was starting to shake.

"You're gonna make me cum!" she wailed. "Oh shit baby! Mommy's gonna fuckin' cum! I'm gonna cum! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Her pussy squirted all over Kelly's face and in his mouth as she let out an ear splitting scream of pleasure. The orgasm crashed over her like she had never felt before. Kelly knew he was giving her exactly what she wanted.

Before she had a chance to catch her breath, he immediately moved his mouth back up to her engorged clit and sucked on it hard. He put two fingers into Rhonda's pussy and finger fucked her with more intensity than he thought was possible. Rhonda's body bucked wildly as her fingernails clawed the bed. A second orgasm rocked her body. Her pussy was clamped down hard on Kelly's fingers, her juices gushing over them. Like a wild animal, she screamed and wailed, violently shaking and completely lost in ecstasy.

"Oh Kelly," Rhonda yelled out, "It feels so fuckin' good baby! Oh god; I think I'm gonna cum again! Oh goddamn it I think I'm gonna cum again!" As her pussy momentarily unclenched, Kelly inserted a third finger and wrapped his mouth back around her clit. The intensity spiked through her, causing her mouth and eyes to widen with her head leaned back. No sound came from her throat, but as Kelly banged her cunt with his fingers as hard as he could, Rhonda arched her back and had both hands balled up into fists. She pounded them on the bed. Her juices spewed out once again over Kelly's hand and her voice finally broke through. She was now screaming at the top of her lungs; another orgasm was pulsing through her. Kelly looked at her sweaty, contorted face and saw a crazed look in her eyes as she screamed and screamed. Kelly slowed the rhythm of his fingers and started easing up on her.

Finally, she was coming back to reality. Kelly removed his cum covered face and fingers off of his mother and sat up as Rhonda gasped for air. He moved up the bed and lay next to her.

"Oh... my... god," Rhonda said, with an emphasis on each word. Kelly wiped the sweat off of her forehead. She gazed at him, like she was looking at him through a fog. "I have never, and I mean ever, came that hard in my whole life." It was hard to understand her through all the gasping.

"Breathe Mom," Kelly said, still wiping the sweat off of her brow. "Relax and breathe." After a solid minute of collecting herself, she rolled onto her side and touched his face.

"Look at you; you're covered in cum," Rhonda said, tracing her finger around Kelly's lips. She leaned in and kissed him. "Ooo, I taste good." She manages a weak smile. He put his arms around her and they held each other.

"I love you so much," Kelly said softly.

"I love you," Rhonda said, staring into his eyes.

Later that afternoon, Rhonda and Kelly went sightseeing and ate dinner. When they got back to the condo, Rhonda had a devious look on her face.

"What is it," asked Kelly.

"Tell me something," she replied with a grin. "If you're not too tired, are you up for a surprise?"

"Well, actually I was hoping you weren't too tired either," said Kelly, "what do you have in mind?"

"Sit down here," she said, patting the end of the bed, "watch some TV and I'll be back in a few minutes." She flipped the television on and went into the bathroom.

In a bit, she stood in the doorway leading from the bathroom to the bedroom with her hands on her hips and got his attention. "Take a look and tell me what you think."

Kelly looked at his mother and gaped at her. "Oh my god," he gasped, "you look so fuckin' hot!" She had her dark hair pulled up into a ball high on her head. She had put on dark eyeliner and her lips were a deep shade of red. Her earrings were diamond studs. She wore a sleeveless halter crop top, made of black latex. The short, little skirt was also black latex, but it didn't hug her body. It spread out a little and would come up if she was to spin around. She had on no panties and wore black, thigh high stockings. The footwear she had chosen was a pair of black fuck me pumps. Kelly first thought was of a dominatrix.

"I thought you might like this," Rhonda said with her seductive smile.

"So this is my present," asked Kelly, standing up and walking towards her.

"Well, partially, but there is something else I'm going to give you. It's something I've never given you and I wanted it to be special."

"Don't keep me in suspense, I have to know."

"Well," Rhonda began, "today you fucked and came in my mouth. Then you had your fingers buried in my pussy, making me cum herder than I can remember. That leaves one more. I have one more hole left for you to fill."

"What?" Kelly said in astonishment. "You mean, you want me to..." Kelly stammered.

Rhonda touched his face and ran her hand down his arm. "I want you to bend me over the bed and fuck me in my ass. Not only are you going to fuck me anally, I want you to cum deep inside your mother's ass."

"I've never done that," Kelly said in a shaky voice. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Don't worry about that," Rhonda reassured him. "Just listen to me and you will love it. You said you wanted me to get nasty and filthy with you. That's exactly what we're gonna do." She smiled at him. "First, let's take off all of those clothes you have on baby; get naked for mommy." Rhonda helped him take off his clothes, took him by the hand and led him to the bed. "Do you want to touch me?" she asked in her sexiest voice.

"More than anything," Kelly breathed.

"Then start with my feet; start kissing and don't stop until you get all the way up to my lips." Kelly kissed her pumps and moved up her legs, kissing her stockings and then the miniskirt. He then kissed up the latex top over her breasts to her neck and finally their lips met. The smell of her perfume and the taste of her lipstick made him tingle all over. His cock was now rock hard.

Rhonda picked up a bottle of lube from the nightstand and put some in her hand. She rubbed it on his hard cock, making it slick and slippery.

"Here," she said, taking one of Kelly's hands. She squirted some lube on his fingers. "Now you lube me." She bent over the bed with her rear in the air, pulling the latex skirt up. "Spread my cheeks and rub the lube on Mommy's asshole." Kelly did as he was told. He touched the soft tissue of his mother's ass and rubbed the lube all around and inside of it.

"Like that," he asked.

"That's great honey," Rhonda purred, looking back at him over her left shoulder. "Are you ready? Are you ready to fuck your mother up her ass?"

"Yes," Kelly replied nervously.

"Okay baby, listen and do as Mommy tells you. Take the head of your cock and put it inside me; just the head," Rhonda instructed. "I'm relaxed, so ease it in." He ran his hands down the latex top and miniskirt as he put the head of his prick against her hole and gently slid it inside of her. She took in a sharp breath of air. "Ooo baby, that's it."

"Just like that?" he asked.

"That's perfect baby. You're doing just fine. Now, push in a little deeper. Give me a few more inches." He did as he was told. Rhonda gasped. "Ah! Oh my god."

"Are you okay?" asked Kelly, concern in his voice.

"Oh yes baby. You're doing great. Don't worry. I'll tell you if I need you to stop."

"You're so tight Mom," said Kelly.

"Oh yeah baby; do you like the way Mommy's ass feels around your cock?" Rhonda asked, glancing at him over her shoulder again.

"Yes Mommy. It feels awesome."

"I knew it would sweetheart. Now, I want you to give me your entire cock baby; push all the way in and pull it back out very slowly." Kelly slid his dick inside of his mother, balls deep, making her cry out loudly. He didn't know if it was from pleasure or pain, or maybe both, but he now trusted her to guide him. He pulled out until just the head of his cock remained inside of her. This made Rhonda groan and gasp.

"Ah! Oh fuck!" she squealed. "Do it again baby; all the way in and out." Again he put his cock deep inside her and pulled it back. She moaned loudly as her mouth gaped open. "That's it! That's it! Don't stop! Fuck me! Fuck me just like that!"

Kelly slid his cock in and out of his mom's ass. Rhonda gritted her teeth; her face contorted as she pressed her forehead against the bed. She cried out with every slow, deep thrust of her son's hard cock. Her gasps now turned to grunts and moans through a clinched jaw. She reached down beneath the latex miniskirt and started rubbing her own clit.

"Faster Kelly," Rhonda demanded. "I want to feel some friction from your sweet cock baby. Give it to me. C'mon little boy. Fuck me fast and deep!" Kelly increased his rhythm. His balls were slapping against her pussy and Rhonda's fingers were now furiously stimulating her clit.

Over and over, Kelly pumped his cock inside of Rhonda's tight asshole. "I can't believe I'm doing this." Kelly panted. "It's so wrong."

Rhonda's stern voice answered him back. "You're not just committing incest, Kelly, you're raping your own mother in her tight, little asshole. You're doing it just the way Mommy likes it. Don't stop! Keep fucking me!"

The sound of their bodies slapping together filled the room. Unrelentingly, Kelly plunged his rock hard meat into his mom. His breathing was heavy and his thighs were starting to burn.

He slowed down to catch his breath. Rhonda took this opportunity to climb onto the bed and get on her hands and knees. She reached back and patted her ass.

"C'mon son; come here and pound your Momma's shit hole until you fuckin' cum inside me." Kelly joined her on the bed and got on his knees behind her. His legs rubbed the sexy black stockings she wore on her gorgeous legs. Kelly ran his hands up her legs onto her ass cheeks and then put his prick back inside of her now gaping asshole. He gave her bottom two hard slaps, making Rhonda yelp in pain and pleasure. Rhonda started yelling at him. "You want me to get nasty, little boy? Is that what you want? Do you want me to be your nasty cum slut? You fuckin' little pervert! Is that what you want little boy? Tell me!"

"Yes Momma," Kelly said in a strained voice, working his cock in and out of her. "Oh god, yes, please."

Rhonda raised her voice even more and began screaming at him. "Then you better bang Mommy harder little boy. Pound me harder, you dirty mother fucker! That's it! I want my shit all over my little boy's cock! Ream me out you sick fuck! Sodomize me! Sodomize your Mother," She was driving him absolutely wild with her filthy talk. He pounded her with reckless abandon; not caring if he was hurting her. He slammed his cock into her as hard as he could. She was begging for it and he always did what his mother told him.

Her hand was back on her own clit rubbing like mad. They were like two savage animals, completely lost in lust for each other. Rhonda loved the feel of her son's cock going deep into her bowels; stretching out her hole to perfection. She was losing control and completely giving in to the intense pleasure that racked her body. She heard herself screaming at her son again. It was almost like having an out-of-body experience.

"Rip me open!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. "Oh goddamn! Goddamn it I said rip me open!" This sent Kelly over the edge. The sound of his mother's wailing voice and the feel of her soft anal tissue wrapped around his manhood was just too much.

"I'm gonna cum!" he wailed. "Oh Momma I'm gonna cum! Oh my god I'm cumming!" With his last thrusts he tore into her.

"Oh fuck yeah; cum inside me; cum so fuckin' deep inside Mommy's ass!" She screamed uncontrollably as the massive orgasm exploded out of her. She felt Kelly's body go ridged and the gush of cum shooting deep inside of her intestines. Rhonda's pussy squirted all over the latex miniskirt and onto the bed. Her body jerked and writhed with each throb of Kelly's erupting cock.

"Oh my fuckin' god; I feel your cum inside me!" she cried out through ragged breathing. "Oh fuckin' shit!" Kelly leaned over and rested his head on her back as the last of his sperm emptied out of his balls and into her ass.

"I'm shaking," said Kelly.

"Is that right? Well, I have one more treat for you. Come here." She patted the bed next to her. "Lay down right here on your back." He crawled next to her and laid flat on his back, still trying to catch his breath. Her breathing was still heavy as well. Rhonda straddled his stomach; facing away from him, she positioned herself, squatting over his chest. This gave Kelly a perfect view of her gorgeous backside. With the miniskirt still raised, she squeezed her cheeks together and then spread them revealing her gaping asshole. A huge wad of her son's cum dripped out of her asshole and on to Kelly's chest.

"Oh my god," Kelly said in complete shock.

"Is that filthy enough for you baby?" Rhonda asked, gazing back at the astonished look on his sweat drenched face. "If it's not, next time, I'll make you eat it."

The line between perversion and passion was completely blurred. They held each other close.

"Did you like that?" asked Rhonda.

"That was incredible. You absolutely blew my mind tonight."

"I didn't go too far, did I?"

"Um, no," Kelly said smiling. "Are you okay? I got a little carried away. I hope I didn't do anything to really injure you."

"Oh honey, you were perfect. I love you."

"I love you too."

The rest of the vacation was one of the best times in their lives. The next night they stayed up late talking and making love. Time had gotten away with them and before they knew it, they had been up all night. They walked to the end of the nearest pier and watched the sunrise over the ocean.

"You are so beautiful," Kelly said as he watched the wind blow Rhonda's long, dark hair. Every time he looked at her, the butterflies in his stomach would stir.

"You're the beautiful one. I love you," replied Rhonda, staring into Kelly's brown eyes that looked just like hers. They put their arms around each other and kissed; long, deep and passionately.

A week later, Kelly came home from work to find his mother's car still in the driveway. She was usually gone to work by this time. He walked in the front door and scanned the living room.

"Mom, are you here?" He walked upstairs and called for her again. He went into her bedroom and saw she was standing in her bathroom, still wearing her white nightgown, looking down at something.

"There you are. Are you just getting up? I thought you would be..." She looked up at him and something about the stunned look on her face made Kelly freeze. "What's wrong?"

"It's positive," Rhonda replied in a hollow voice.

"What's positive?" asked Kelly. Then she held up the stick. Reality crashed over Kelly like a tidal wave. She dropped it on the counter and walked, as if in a daze, into the bedroom towards him. He looked down at her; the shock on his face now matching hers. She spoke two words, softly, but unmistakably clear.

"I'm pregnant."

He opened his arms and she fell into them. He held her tight as she rested her head on his chest.

The radio was playing at a low volume, but the words to the old familiar song reached their ears once again.

"But I... can't... help... falling in love... with... you."

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Taboo Escort Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1547 milliseconds