• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hanson House Sequel: Amanda Pt. 02

Hanson House Sequel: Amanda Pt. 02

123

Julia was excited to have Amanda back with them. She was dying to hear more about Hanson House and everything that had happened during Amanda's visit. There were more immediate matters, however.

"I've been getting a facial twice a day while you've been away," Julia announced with pride. She couldn't believe she'd made her husband wait so long to experience them. "And now Andrew is going to give you a big one." Amanda grinned at the news, excited to be back in her role as the Latham's private submissive. She went straight to her knees as Julia drew out Andrews' cock and, with a few strokes, brought her husband to full length. Just as he'd done the first time, Andrew put one hand firmly on the back of Amanda's head and proceeded to fuck her mouth crudely. She expertly coated his shaft with saliva as Julia started to stroke his balls. The Lathams were adapting quickly to a more kinky sex life and Amanda enjoyed being their plaything.

When Andrew withdrew from her mouth, of course Amanda stayed perfectly still. Still fully clothed, she did not want to make him miss her with a single drop. Julia grabbed some of Amanda's hair and pulled her head back in the way her new friend had taught her. Both women loved the sight of Andrew Latham as he jerked his big cock. The dominant male that he was, Andrew easily stroked himself to orgasm in front of them both. His cock erupted and spurt after spurt threw thick ropes of semen over Amanda's face, two of them landing on her forehead and in her hair. Having had more practice of late, Andrew was careful enough to deposit the last few shots straight onto Amanda's waiting tongue. A few drops splashed down the front of her shirt and non-one minded at all. Amanda swallowed what she caught with her mouth and then, ever eager to excite, she used her fingers to scoop more semen from her cheeks and into her soft, young mouth.

Andrew groaned his delight at the wanton display. Amanda could see how excited they were and she counted on a night of solid fucking. She knew from experience that Andrew's cock would quickly return to full size – it was the one area where young cocks had the advantage over her older lovers.

Upstairs, the Lathams couldn't wait to begin exploiting Amanda. She was still damp from Andrew's semen as he tied her to the bed. The large cucumber on the bedside table was too obvious for Amanda to ignore. The facefuck and the facial had made her cunt nicely moistened, which was just as well because the Lathams were too excited to wait. Clearly the married couple had decided to expand their fucking fun to include household objects. Amanda was turned on by the prospect, not only by the kinkiness but the certainty that she was going to be used and abused for the pleasure of her married friends.

That night, Amanda came hard and loud for the Lathams as she was fucked with several different objects. Julia had fingered her arse as Andrew had used the vegetable on her. The wife got plenty of attention of her own, ordered to suck Andrew deep and then be fucked doggy-style on the bed next to Amanda, still tied tightly. The two of them had used all Amanda's holes until, later, Julia had sat on Amanda's face, ordering that she be eaten to orgasm, while Andrew used a bottle in the submissive's cunt. The glass was nicely tapered but big enough to really stretch the young submissive. Amanda was beside herself with lust, cumming uncontrollably as her cunt was roughly fucked with a bottle while Julia poured her cunt juices all over her face.

"We are buying a strap-on," Julia announced at the end of the night. "I want to fuck your bottom like a man," she said. The two women giggled at the thought. But Amanda saw the look on Andrew's face. She guessed this plan was to have his wife on the receiving end of two-cock exploration. A little spit roasting was in the offing and Amanda knew for herself how fulfilling that could be.

At that point, sweet Julia Latham really had no idea that her life was about to change dramatically. It was only a few days later that Mistress Rose contacted the couple to tell them what Amanda already knew. Amanda's news was first – she was to be re-assigned to a new Master.

The Lathams weren't too disappointed. They understood the Principal's explanation of why they'd benefit from a new plaything. They saw, too, how excited Amanda was. He was an older man, powerful and even seen occasionally in the media. He needed discretion and had selected Amanda to be his secret mistress – something Hanson House graduates excelled at. The little that Rose had told Amanda revealed he had very specific demands and insisted on excellence at all times. This older Dominant had not wanted a virgin – he preferred his new submissive to have some sexual experience and that, she'd finally realised, was why Amanda had been made to wait for this assignment.

Julia received her news the next day. She almost screamed as she read the special letter from Hanson House. It was a personal invitation to spend some time as a student at that secret institution. Only then did Julia Latham understand the true purpose of the forms she'd been filling out for the past six months. Amanda had recognised those forms, of course, and the sort of questions Julia has been expected to answer. They were the same type that had been used to recruit Amanda and all her classmates.

"I don't know why I'm being invited to Hanson House as a student," said Julia. "I'm not really a submissive. And I don't understand why Andrew wants me to do all those things and have sex with other men."

"You love your husband and you want to give him anything he asks," explained Amanda. "And you are submissive. Or at least you can be submissive for Andrew. Half the time you're using me sexually because that's what Andrew wants." Julia had to agree that that was a fair summation. She wanted to please her husband and she knew his sexual demands were becoming more and more adventurous.

"I do love Andrew and that's why I am confused. I don't understand why he wants to me to have sex with other people when he's not there."

Amanda knew better and tried to explain to Julia. "You are looking at it all wrong," she said gently. "This is all about submission. Hanson House has recognised your talents and Andrew wants you to develop them further. Its simple really. After this you'll never again hesitate when he wants something from you. It will make you the perfect wife for Andrew."

Julia understood that and she knew Amanda was right. Her life was nothing like what she had expected when she'd fallen in love with Andrew. She was grateful to him and loved him more than ever. Julia knew deep down she'd give Andrew anything she could. But she was a little afraid all the same about being used constantly by so many males.

"But you've never even told me half the things that go on at Hanson House. I don't know what they'll want me to do. What if I am not ready?"

Amanda smiled. "It looks like you will get a crash course in Hanson House training. And don't kid yourself. Its not just a few handjobs and flashing your tits. It will be a full month of being used sexually - however the staff want. You will be forced to obey whatever the instructors and the attendants say. Probably the students as well."

Julia had never confessed to anyone her fantasies of "forced sex". Few women do. The prospect of such thoughts coming to life was deeply confronting. "I'm not a slut like you," she blurted out to Amanda. "Having all those men expect me to suck their dicks and to have sex with them... and I know you think I'll have to let them pee on me as well. I could not let any man do that to me."

Amanda smiled at the term "slut". To the younger woman, that word was no longer an insult. Being able to give herself freely to the sexual demands of others was her true calling in life and she enjoyed both the sex and the submission. "Don't worry," Amanda tried to reassure her. "You are forgetting there are women students who are learning to control female subs like us." Julia's eyes went wide at that thought. She'd not counted on Hanson House showing her further kinky explorations with women. Perhaps her "crash course" was what she needed after all.

"But you are being assigned to a new dominant," said Julia a little sadly. "I really love fucking with you. I'll miss you."

"Mistress Rose says my new dominant might allow me to play with other people. Like you do. So lets wait and see." Amanda had one final consolation to offer. "You know I am trained to accept double penetration as well," she reminded her friend. "We might suggest to Andrew this weekend that you both screw me with your cocks at the same time." Again both women giggled.

******

The double penetration play didn't happen that weekend. Amanda had been called back to Hanson House at short notice and now she was required to obey a new set of rules. The rules of her new dominant – Mr K.

She'd gone through the usual routine – standing naked while the prospective match held a detailed conversation with Mistress Rose. It was as if she had no say, like property at the centre of an exchange. Which was exactly how Hanson House graduates were treated. He had fondled her tits and squeezed her butt and declared himself satisfied with her physical attributes. Amanda noticed he seemed especially interested in her nipples. He'd shoved two fingers into her cunt and then into her bottom, still talking casually as he did so.

"Does she mark easily?" Mr K asked Mistress Rose. The Principal had consulted Amanda's file and reported that a moderate beating would leave only faint bruises. Amanda tried to suppress a shudder – her new dominant seemed keen to beat her. For Amanda, it was one of the ultimate displays of submission and this important man wanted to punish her

Mr K was, in fact, everything Amanda had hoped for. He was older and experienced and skilled. He was not much to look at physically – pudgy and balding – but Rose had commented that he had a larger cock than Amanda was accustomed to. She supposed that meant bigger than Andrew Latham. But Mr K had an easy manner and clearly he was a man who normally got his way. Amanda sensed his charisma. She knew he had extensive business interests and was in the media from time to time. For that reason, absolute discretion was part of his requirements. "I need a secret mistress and I think she will be suitable," he finally said.

Other boyfriends were OK and she could fuck whoever she wanted. That was provided, naturally, that she would be available to Mr K whenever he required. Amanda had no qualm with that – it was exactly why she'd been recruited to Hanson House. Besides, the senior executive in her firm was already losing interest in her, looking to move on to his next conquest. Mr K had one other strict demand – access to her bottom was his exclusive right. Amanda returned home and prepared herself for her new role. Though she made sure to give her best to the Lathams that weekend, giving Julia a long session of oral while she was on all fours with Andrew fucking her hard and deep from behind.

Amanda hadn't seen Mr K's cock during her interview at Hanson House. That seemed a little odd and yet it also added to his "air". Her new dominant was a man who had self-control and who knew exactly what he wanted. Amanda had been barely able to control her excitement when she received his text a few nights later. He was coming to see her at her apartment the next night and she was to be ready. As she told Julia later, Amanda would never get tired of the excitement of he first act of submission to a new dominant.

"Master" had arrived and she'd greeted him in a nice new dress and with a big smile. Her cunt had been throbbing all day long. Julia confessed that hers was in a similar state as she waited for the details. There weren't that many, however, for that first session.

"He came in and the first thing he did was rip my dress off me," she reported breathlessly. "I was shocked but of course I didn't say a word. Then he pulled me over my sofa and he started to spank me – still without a word." Julia had looked concerned for her friend. "Oh hell no," Amanda had assured her. "Even if you don't like spankings you always want that first one from a new Master. I've been trained for it and now I know that my Master likes my bum."

At last her Master had revealed his cock to Amanda. She had gasped aloud at the sight, having not known what to expect. "He took it out and shoved it in my mouth," she told Julia. "Just like that. He is huge – like about nine inches I am guessing. About the same size as Master Stephen. Big and beautiful," she laughed. "He held my head as I tried my best to take him in my mouth. I was stroking his balls and his butt as well." Then he had put her on all fours and lined up her anus.

"So big," Julia had breathed. Amanda agreed. "Yes, its a fabulous cock. But I haven't had one that size in my bottom for a long time. He hurt a bit, just at first. I was OK though because I was so happy to have him fuck my bum for our first time. And, of course, I already knew I could take his size back there." Soon her sphincters had adjusted and she'd begun to enjoy the feeling of a big log reaming her arse. "I didn't touch myself though – not this time. Not until I know I have permission." That had not stopped her Master, though, and he'd eventually started thrusting longer and deeper into his new submissive. Amanda recognised the signs and she had allowed herself a smile of contentment as her new Master emptied his balls inside her bowels.

"After that he took me onto the balcony. It was a cold night and I was naked. He put me on all fours and then I felt it." Julia had been agog – what had she felt? "He started pissing on me," Amanda had reported with some pride. "I felt that splash against my back and it was so hot in the cold air. Oh my god, let me tell you its never felt so good. A rich and powerful guy using me in such a filthy way". Julia found it hard to believe but Amanda was insistent. "I was being marked. Master was showing me that he has accepted me and I belong to him." He'd taken his leave without another word and Amanda had been left with a feeling of exhilaration.

The two women hugged. "So what happened next?" Julia asked. She already knew that Mr K had come back a few nights later. In preparation, he'd sent Amanda a text ordering her to be ready for him. That included giving herself an enema just before he arrived.

"I was kneeling by the door when he arrived. Wearing some of my sexiest underwear. This time he spoke to me just a little but mostly he ordered me to take out his cock." It was obvious to both women that they were excited by the story. "He is so big and really powerful looking. A girl can easily worship something like that. And he still only just fits in my mouth. Anyway he made me kneel there for ages as I worked on that big stick. I felt a real privilege." In fact, Mr K had to assist Amanda by holding her head, pulling her hair, to give himself leverage to thrust into her petite mouth. That aspect alone had made Amanda's cunt gush. But that wasn't all.

"I was given a facial," she said to Julia in hushed tones. "The first one from my new Master. It was the best ever." His spurts were not as powerful as Andrew Latham's and, yet, Amanda had stifled a squeal of delight as his semen had flown and splashed on her. She'd been delighted by the volume of cockjuice her Master could produce. "He covered my whole face and I knew to just stay still until he was done with me. Then Master told me how sexy I look wearing his cum. I knew it was true," she finished with a giggle.

Mr K had left his sticky cum to dry on her face as he'd taken Amanda to her bed to further use and abuse her. His nine inches remained at full-size and Amanda guessed correctly that her Master liked to use viagra. "It felt so good to have that big thing inside my cunt," she told her friend. He had fucked her hard and deep and Amanda had reveled in the experience. "Every woman should know how it feels to take a cock that size. I hope you will some day." She confessed she'd gotten very vocal – "Oh Jesus Master give me that thing... fuck I love your cock... hurt me Master, hurt me." But she didn't need to tell Julia how much she had orgasmed for her Master as his wondrous cock filled and stretched her cunt. She'd even felt a little shame later on when she realised how much she had orgasmed without asking permission.

Then Mr K had taken her bottom again. This time he had gone slower and more gently and Amanda had adjusted more easily to him. "I was in doggy and he went for such a long time. He slapped my arse a few times as well and I kind of felt like that made him a little bit harder inside me. I just know I am going to get a proper beating one day soon," she said with a laugh. Julia looked concerned for her friend but Amanda shrugged it off. She'd be only too pleased for her Master to use her in that way.

"Besides," she assured Julia, "I think he got the whole thing up my bum. He reamed me for a long time and I was still feeling the effects about two days later." In truth, Amanda had felt pride as much as discomfort, the tenderness in her anus a badge of honour for a graduate of Hanson House.

****************

Julia had a lot of her own news to share with her friend. Things had moved quickly after the invitation arrived from Hanson House. Mistress Rose did not believe in giving people long to make decisions. Her husband, Andrew Latham, had been keen on the prospect of his wife getting more intensive training. Julia had been called to Hanson House just a week later and suddenly, to her shock, there seemed no reason for Julia to resist the temptation. After playing with Amanda, after realising her husband loved her deeply, she felt ready to take the big step.

During the week she was treated the same as any novice and forbidden to refuse any instruction from the staff. That very week the young wife had been given her own introduction to the proper treatment afforded trainee submissives at Hanson House. First step had been the standard examination. It was more a series of measurements – her bust, her nipples and clit, her holes and how far they stretched open. It was demeaning but a good reminder of why Andrew had agreed to send her to Hanson House. Next Julia was shown to her room – being married already, she was allowed certain privileges like having her own room. What was more, on weekends she was permitted to go home home.

Before Julia could settle in, however, she'd been summoned to Mistress Pamela's office. She knocked and entered the office, seeing immediately the comfy leather armchair and Mistress Pamela perched on it. The instructor had her skirt hitched up and her legs spread over the sides of the chair. Her cunt was on full display and Julia, feeling over-awed, did her best not to stare.

"Your husband enjoys watching you fuck another woman," said Pamela sternly. "I hear you've had some practice eating a cunt. You can get down there," as she pointed between her knees, "and show me what you've learned."

Julia did not hesitate - this had been one of her fantasies, forced to give oral pleasure to an older, domineering woman. Still clothed, Julia went to her knees and got a last look at the puffed cunt lips before she placed her tongue on Pamela's clit.

The instructor was looking forward to training Julia. She liked the look of this one – somewhat pretty and with pleasing curves. The husband had supplied nude photos. Plus she already had some experience and that would allow the training to go more quickly. Pamela placed a hand on the back of Julia's head and jammed the pupil's face hard into her own cunt. She had been waiting for this and she was horny. Fortunately, Julia had indeed learned a lot from her play with Amanda and she gave a very good first impression as she licked and sucked the instructor's clit. The novice was too intimidated to get turned-on herself but she enjoyed the taste of her new teacher and the sounds of pleasure from the other woman that were her only guide as to where to lick and how to suck.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hanson House Sequel: Amanda Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds