• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • A Good Wife Ch. 02

A Good Wife Ch. 02

123

Our first visit to the Couples Counselor ended fairly abruptly after my husband, Rodney, and I had oral sex related orgasms. Rodney wanted to leave quickly because he had come in his pants - a lot. Not that I blamed him after the way Dr. Clark had aroused and over stimulated him during the session.

At Rodney's insistence, I had dressed quickly and we rushed out before I had time to properly thank Dr. Clark and inquire about a next appointment.

It was now Saturday, and my husband was working, so I thought it would be a good time to call the doctor's office to see where we stood.

"Hello. Doctor Clark? This is Molly - from last Tuesday."

"Oh yes. How are you, Molly?"

"I'm fine, Doctor. But I feel we didn't end our first session on a good note. We left in a hurry because – well, um - I don't know whether you noticed, but my husband came in his pants just a short time after you praised him for doing so well during the premature ejaculation exercise. I think he was really embarrassed."

"Well, Molly, I did hear him orgasm, and I thought that might be the reason you left so quickly. I am sorry we didn't have a chance to sit down afterwards and talk about all that happened. That is the normal procedure. How about you? Are you okay with the way the rest of the session went?"

"Yes. I learned a lot about myself, and I have been really upbeat ever since. I want to make an appointment for another session, but I am a little worried about Rodney. In fact, I waited until today to call you because he is out of the house and I can speak freely."

"What is your concern about your husband?"

"Well, Doctor, Rodney sees himself as rather macho and sexually dominate. But after my experience with you, I can tell you that he is a bit more effeminate than he thinks."

"You are right, Molly. I picked up on that too. I'd guess that Rodney doesn't have many friends to give him the proper feedback. He does have you. But, perhaps he needs male companionship as well. A guiding hand to help him firm up his sexual identity, and make the most of it. Is that something you are willing to work on with him?"

"Yes. I do love him and I want to help him so we can enjoy the rest of our lives together."

"Marvelous, Molly. That is exactly the right attitude. You are the mature, strong person in your relationship, and you have healthy sexual appetites."

"Thank you, Dr. Clark," I demurred.

"That wasn't just a compliment, Molly. It is true. We are going to have to build Rodney up so he can confidently and happily serve your everyday needs, and still allow you the latitude to explore your wilder side. And, because you are the strong one, I am going to need your help as we go."

The doctor continued, "There are things your husband can only learn by experiencing them first hand. Many times I will not be able to tell him what is going to happen in a session ahead of time. That would dull or nullify the very experience he needs. Those are the times I am going to rely upon you, Molly, as a partner and confidant in setting up the experiences for Rodney. Are you okay with that?"

"Certainly. I do think we have worked well together already," I replied.

"Wonderful. Why don't you two come in after work on this coming Tuesday. I'll stay late and we can get started without having to worry about an hourly deadline."

"That will work for us."

"Oh, and by the way, Molly, just so you won't be shocked later, Rodney does need hands on therapy. That means that I will continue to provide sexual demonstrations with you and your husband at various time and in various ways."

"Don, I think you know how much I enjoyed our first session. I would not be interested in a second visit unless it did include 'Hands On.' But I won't tell my husband that. Let's let him find out as he comes along with us."

Doctor Clark laughed at Molly's double entendre, and smiled to himself as he hung up the phone.

***

When Rodney and I entered Doctor Clark's office on Tuesday evening, he asked us to sit on the couch so we could discuss our last session.

"Rodney and Molly," the doctor began, "I am so glad that you decided to continue working on your intimacy problems with me. The purpose of last week's session was to assess your responses to various types of sexual stimulation, and to determine what areas we need to work on. Both of you performed exceptionally well."

The doctor looked my husband in the eye, "Rodney, I know that you had an orgasm near the end of the consultation, but there is no need to be embarrassed or ashamed about it. That kind of thing happens a lot in training, and I put you through some serious arousal leading up to your discharge. I know that Molly agrees."

"Oh, yes, honey! I said, "You really held out for a long time. I'm sure you could tell that I got pretty excited too, just helping you and the doctor out."

"Well," said Rodney, "I am relieved to hear that neither of you were disappointed. I really do want to improve my staying power for Molly's sake. I'm ready to follow your instructions, Dr. Clark. Just tell me what you want me to do."

"Terrific! That's a wonderful attitude, Rodney. I'm sure that you and Molly will make great progress in the weeks to come."

"I am so proud of you, honey. We are going to have amazing sex together," I said as I gave my husband a hug.

***

"This week we are going to have a little sensitivity training while also working on Rodney's tendency toward premature ejaculation," said the doctor. "Molly, you can keep your clothes on for now. Rodney, lets you and I get undressed so we needn't worry about any accidents."

Don and Rodney stood side by side, naked, in the middle of the room. They signaled me to come stand in front of them. I wasn't sure what to expect.

"Rodney, call Molly a cunt," said Dr. Clark.

Rodney hesitated, before saying, "No, I can't," while looking at me standing there in a white schoolmarm like blouse, a loose wrapped skirt, and flats.

"Say 'You're a Cunt!'"

"No. I won't do it. She's my wife and I respect her too much to do that."

I stepped forward and gave my husband a hug and a big kiss. "Thank you, dear."

"Well then, Rodney, tell your wife you want her cunt."

My husband thought for a moment, then said, "Well I do want her cunt, so 'Molly, I want your cunt!'"

"My cunt will always be there for you, Rodney darling," I responded.

The doctor laughed. "That was a perfect exchange." I first asked you to name call, Rodney. And you refused. Good for you. Then I asked you to tell your wife what you want in blunt terms. And you saw what her response was – regardless of the language you used. Bravo! Bravo! to both of you."

***

"For our next exercise, Rodney, I am going want both of us to be erect. But, I don't want you to touch your own penis. That may get you too excited. Let's just touch each other and see if we can bring our cocks up in a controlled manner."

I was thrilled to watch my two guys fondling each other's members, standing side by side with their arms crossed in front of them. I could tell that Don was excited to see and touch my husband's body for the first time. Rodney tugged the shaft of Don's semi-erect penis, and quickly had it standing tall. Don surrounded Rodney's small ball sack and his limp penis with his fingers and repeatedly pulled them forward – without much response.

"Don't worry, Rodney. It's difficult for me to use my hand this way. Let me step around behind you so I can give your cock a proper wank."

I saw Don slide around Rodney, allowing his penis to touch Rodney's hip. Once behind Rodney, Don moved up close. I am sure that his erect cock nestled in my husband's ass crack. Rodney started to step forward, but Don pulled him back. "It's okay, Rodney. Trust me."

My husband settled back into Don's embrace as he reached around to the limp package hanging in front. It was fascinating to watch another man's hand stroke life into my husband's cock.

Don's smiling face was peering over Rodney's shoulder - watching me watch – as he dropped his right hand down and surrounded Rodney's appendages. Don's thumb and forefinger went around the limp shaft, leaving just the soft head peeping out. The rest of Don's fingers grasp Rodney's balls and squeezed gently as the encircling thumb and forefinger milked the shaft and head forward in slow repetition.

Don placed his left hand on Rodney's flat stomach, just above his pubic hair, and in a slow rhythm pulled my husband back against the hard cock residing in the crack of his ass.

I so wanted to take my clothes off at this point and join in, but I knew that Don would not approve, unless he told me to do it.

***

Don took his time, holding Rodney's midsection in one hand, and softly fondling, tugging, and milking my husband to a semi-hard erection with the other. "That's it, my friend. You are hardening, but not over excited. Great job."

Don looked my way and said, "Molly, please kneel in front of your husband. I want you to give him a nice wifely reward for maintaining his composure."

I moved forward and knelt in front of my husband. I glanced first to Don's hand holding out my husband's barely erect penis, and then up to Don's face over Rodney's shoulder. Don mouthed the words, "Just a little."

I didn't have to use my hands because Don slipped his fingers back to the base of my husband's penis shaft, surrounded his balls, and held the whole package out until the tip of Rodney's cock touched my lips. I opened and let the head slip in, and just held it there in my warmth and moisture. I felt Rodney start to swell and stiffen.

"Rodney," said Don, "this is the reward a husband gets when he follows instructions and keeps his orgasms in check. It is not something a man can demand. Your wife must give it freely. Do you understand?"

Rodney gulped and said, "Yes, I do understand."

"You're doing great, buddy. Molly is going to give you a bit more head, because of you are doing so well today. But, Rodney, don't you dare thrust or start to come."

On Don's cue, I leaned forward to take more of my husband's penis, and I applied a little suction. Rodney sighed, so I knew he was enjoying the sensations. But suddenly, I sensed his cock begin to move slowly in and out through my lips. 'Strange,' I thought, 'that Rodney would disobey so soon after Don had explicitly told him not to thrust.'

It occurred to me that it might not be Rodney who was moving. So I reached my arms around Rodney's hips and put my hands on Don's slightly flexing ass cheeks. It was Don who was moving! He was quietly sliding his erect penis up and down in the cleft between my husband's butt cheeks. Conditioning him for what I imagined was to come later. That thought aroused me. I pushed my mouth forward, taking the entire length of Rodney's now fully erect penis in my mouth. I didn't stop until my lips were kissing Don's fingers as they encircled the base of it.

I heard Rodney sigh again, deeper this time. I felt Don give my husband's ass cheeks a final hump before he moved back saying, "Okay, it's time to move on."

I kept my mouth on Rodney's now hard cock. As Don stepped back, I moved my hands from Don's ass to Rodney's where I felt Don cupping my husband's cheeks, slipping his fingers low into the cleft, and bringing them upward from the perineum to the anus. Rodney trembled, but didn't move away. "Good control, my friend," Don told Rodney, as he continued to massage the area around my husband's asshole. The doctor was still in charge.

***

"Our next exercise involves discipline. Rodney, please move around behind your wife. Now your job is to do exactly what I say, when I say it, – no questions asked! Do you understand?"

Rodney nodded yes. His eyes were wide and he looked a little scared. But he did as he was told.

"I am going to kneel on the floor. Molly, I want you to stay on your knees, and bend forward as if you were going to suck my cock."

Don's shaved cock was still hard and it was standing straight up, right in front of my face. All I had to do was open my mouth and to take it in. After last week's session I was eager to get the taste and feel of it.

"Rodney, move up closer to your wife. Stand a bit to her left side so you can see what is going on. Are you ready to follow my instructions?" I looked back as my husband nodded, 'yes'.

"Alright, Molly. It's all yours. Do what you want with it."

I cupped Don's hairless balls, and licked the underside of the pliant head. I kissed the tip, then opened my mouth and took the entire head in. I was fully aroused, starting to tune out the rest of the world, as I gorged my senses on the taste, smell, and feel of this cock I so desired.

I was only dimly aware of the words Don spoke in a loud voice. "Rodney, do you see what your wife is doing? SHE'S SUCKING MY COCK!!"

"Slap her ass! Slap it hard and say, 'Bad Girl!'"

Whack! "Bad Girl!" Rodney said.

"Slap her ass again! Slap it harder and say, 'Naughty Girl!'"

Whack! "Naughty Girl!" Rodney Shouted.

I was shocked out of my fog of lust. I dropped Don's cock, and blurted, "You Son of a Bitch!"

"Slap her twice more and say, 'We can share, but you have to ask permission!'"

Whack! Whack! "We can share, but you have to ask permission!" my husband told me.

My eyes filled with tears. I was hurt. Not only was my ass smarting, but also I felt betrayed by my new best friend. We were supposed to be partners and confidants in training Rodney.

'And now I am getting spanked for not asking permission? WTF!' I thought.

I glared at Don while still on my knees. Our heads were close together and I needed answers.

"I'm sorry, Molly," Don whispered. "Your husband needed that. He has to have some sense of control too. Otherwise you two will have to break up, and I don't want that. I want both of you. Look at him. He's puffed up now, and feeling like a man."

I glanced back over my shoulder and sure enough, Rodney was standing up straight and smiling. Although he did seem stunned by what he had done.

"I couldn't tell you what was going to happen, or it would have seemed fake. I will make it up to you, Molly," Don promised.

Don continued, "On the bright side, your husband has just committed to our sharing sex, as long as permission is asked. I think that is better than hiding everything from him like we did last week. Although, I am sure there will still be some secrets just between you and me."

"So, what do you say, Molly? Can you forgive me for this small deception, and ask your husband for permission to give me a blowjob?"

I had to laugh. Don was so bold and naughty. My anger quickly dissipated and I forgave him.

***

I got up and went to my husband.

"I'm so sorry, Molly, I don't know what came over me," Rodney said.

"Don't be, honey. I needed that, and I deserved it," I responded.

Don joined us. He put his arm around Rodney and asked, "What it was like spanking your wife?"

"It was a rush," Rodney replied.

"Did it get you hard?" asked the doctor, as he reached down and took my husband's penis in his hand.

"Yes, immediately. And I am still hard. But, it isn't a sexual thing – more of a power trip. Molly was a naughty girl. She put your cock in her mouth without asking. She needed to be punished and I felt good doing it."

"Interesting," said Don as he continued to fondle my husband's erection. "Rodney, can Molly remove her clothes now? I would like to be able to see her gorgeous body on display."

"OK," said Rodney as he reached for Don's penis.

I quickly stripped. I noticed that Don and Rodney were still erect as I walked back to them. "May I have permission to kiss both of my macho men at the same time?" I asked.

"Sure," they responded," but how are you going to do that?"

I had them face each other and stand close. I held the tips of their two hard penises together, one in each hand. Don's was larger, curved up, and shaved. My husband's was shorter, with a tuft of hair at the base. I loved them both, so I pushed my face in between the bodies of my macho men, and kissed their cockheads at the same time.

"Ha, ha!" they laughed. "That's a good one. We'll make a great team."

***

We were all still laughing as Don lead us to the couch. Don had Rodney sit in the middle of the rather long, overstuffed couch that sat against the wall about ten feet in front of his desk. I sat on Rodney's left, and Don to his right. To this point, all of our sexual demonstrations had taken place on the plush rug between the desk and the coffee table in front of the davenport. It was time for a change of venue.

Don and I turned in toward my husband, and snuggled up close. I was blunt. "Rodney, honey, will you let Don and I make love to you?"

Rodney was startled. "Are you sure it's okay with you, Molly?"

"Of course it is, silly. I've known for some time that you have certain urges that I can't satisfy. You are not gay, but you do need a man in your life. You have a feminine side that occasionally needs to be dominated. I get it – I have my needs too. We have a strong marriage. There is no reason we can't find ways to satisfy all of our desires."

I continued, "Don is not gay either. He just likes to have sex with both women and men. Don wants you. You excite him and he wants to fuck you. I'm good with that, and it's okay for you to feel good about it too. I want Don as well. I think he is a perfect fit for us."

"That's right," said Don, "We are a team. Molly knows and understands you and me, and she's woman enough to handle us both. In addition, I am here to take care of your special needs."

"OK," my husband said, "But be gentle. I haven't done this before."

***

I gave my husband a deep kiss as Don put his left arm under his bare shoulders. Rodney put his hands on my tits – sometimes stroking, sometimes tugging at my nipples in a childlike way. "You can suck them if you like," I told my husband. And he did, for the first time in public, while I caressed his face and Don fondled his penis.

Don's body was turned so that his right hand could have complete access to Rodney's lower parts while I held his upper head and chest. Don's cock was still erect and resting against Rodney's right thigh. He had Rodney raise his left knee and brace it against my hip. This provided the access Don needed, as he reached down to start touching my husband's cock and ball sack. Don was patient. He ran his right hand down Rodney's thigh, before bringing it back up until he came into contact with Rodney's scrotum. He fondled my husband's balls, stroked his penis, then repeated the process over and over.

Soon, Don had me hold my husband's penis up against his belly, and pull it to stretch his balls tight. This gave Don access to Rodney's perineum, to the lower portions of his scrotum, and to the silky soft skin in the creases between his package and his thighs. Don spread his fingers and trailed them up from my husband's perineum, over the underside of his now flattened scrotum, along the sides of it, and into the creases. Don spent much time caressing Rodney's normally hidden areas.

I could tell that Rodney was enjoying the new sensations. "Can I try that," I asked Don.

"Sure," Don said as he held up my husband's penis up to flatten his scrotum for me. I reached down as far as I could into the flat bottomed "V" shaped valley of the perineum. I let my fingers spread as I slowly drew them up over the folds of bumpy skin on the underside of Rodney's stretched ball sack, creating folds and creases in the loose skin. I did it several times.

"This is amazing," I said, "It feels like I am touching a woman's labia – her lips, the folds around her vagina."

"Exactly," Don said. He then guided my middle fingers to a point on the center line of Rodney's scrotum, an inch or so above the beginning of the wrinkled flesh. "Press in," he said.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • A Good Wife Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds