• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Route 66 Ch. 04

Route 66 Ch. 04

123

Cassandra's evil grin got bigger as she began to slow down the car. She almost felt bad now as she knew she had kind of cheated, but all was fair in a bet, even if it was underhanded. Looking up the road as they talked she had spied two young Mormon missionaries riding up the road on their bikes and two more perfect subjects could not have been picked.

If Rebecca was going to win, she was definitely going to have to work all of her charms very hard, as this would certainly not be easy. The men of the Church of Latter Day Saints are not known to be natural pussy hounds. As the car slowed down and Rebecca saw the white shirts, black ties and dark pants of the bikers they passed, she sighed. Winking at her friend she smiled and said "Well played BITCH! WELL PLAYED!"

Pulling over to the side of the road the two Mormon missionaries smiled as they approached the driver's side window and seemed very happy when the girls both smiled back. Cassandra playfully winked and said "So boys, seems kind of hot today don't you think. Do you fellas need a lift?"

Looking on pensively from the passenger seat Rebecca was nervous, pleased but nervous. Both of the men, although dressed rather squarely, were reasonably attractive and seemed quite fit. Looking them up and down like a cat examining its future prey she smiled as she took in their whole look. They were both definitely doable she thought and win or lose, it was going to be fun trying to turn these wholesome boys into mindless sex slaves. The taller one of the two Mormons spoke first.

"Thank you neighbor, Thank you! I think my brother and I will definitely take you up on that offer of a ride. It's about 2 hours by car to the next town and it is getting a bit hot, so this is mighty kind of you to help us. It that would have taken us all day to get there by bike. God bless you ladies, God bless you."

Popping open the trunk, Cassandra told them to put their bikes inside and after stowing them away they eagerly jumped in the back seat. It was already immediately obvious to both girls that they were being checked out surreptitiously by the two brothers, but in a panty dampening way, they kept looking away when they were "caught" peeking.

Now with the car rolling again, Rebecca kept peering back at both of them in the back seat through the rear view mirror and smiled as she saw them whispering to one another. So innocent she thought, and despite being dressed like undertakers, surprisingly quite hot. It was going to be a real challenge but a big pleasure to despoil these two virginal studs.

The younger brother was visibly nervous when he finally steeled up enough courage to speak. "B-By the way, have either of you two young ladies been saved yet?" The older brother looked horrified at his brother's question as obviously this was not meant to be revealed yet, and shut him up with a withering glare.

Cassandra's grin grew very wide as she just looked over at Rebecca and winked. Leaning over she whispered into Rebecca's ear and said "They are all yours from here on out. Good luck!"

With a light dew of sweat forming on his head, the older boy steeled up his spine and decided to speak as his younger brother sat silent.

"Gee whiz, we really just can't thank you enough for giving us a ride Ma'am." Pausing as he nervously cleared his throat he continued. "Golly, where are my manners. Here we are being driven around by you and we didn't even introduce ourselves. My name is Joshua and this is my "little" brother Joseph. We are both from Salt Lake City and here on our, uh, well, we are here traveling." Both guys put out their hands for the girls to shake.

"Glad to meet you Joshua and Joseph" Rebecca replied as she shook their hands.

"Same here" Cassandra waved.

"Cool bikes by the way, were very lucky to be able to fit both of them in the trunk." Rebecca gushed trying very hard to seem sincere.

Now that they were in the car she was able to size up just what kind of challenge these guys were going to be. Joshua, the older and clearly more dominant brother appeared to be about 19 and his younger brother seemed very close in age, probably around 18, so they were both about the same age as she and Cassandra. Looking them up and down they both were wearing the standard dead giveaway uniform of dark pants, dark tie and short white sleeve dress shirt uniforms so it was pretty obvious why they were there.

They were living clichés as the "gosh darn its" and "golly wows" came flowing out of their mouths they ticked off every stereotype. Despite this however she thought they were both pretty cute, in a white bread sort of way. They both had short blonde hair and seemed to be in excellent physical shape with trim bodies that had a nice muscle tone from what she could observe.

"All that biking around has worked its magic" she thought. "I bet their buns are real tight."

"Where are you guys heading?" Rebecca asked.

"Well, our work is done in Ohio so our next official stop is Indianapolis. But," his voice got very apologetic now "I don't want to make you feel obliged to take us any further than you want to. I mean, I don't want to impose. I mean, uh, don't change your plans on account of us" he answered very nervously, obviously becoming increasingly flummoxed by the presence of the two beauties in the car.

"Actually," Rebecca answered "Cassandra and I are driving to California this summer, so we can take you all the way to Indianapolis if you want us to."

Reaching into the back seat she patted Joshua on the knee and continued. "And don't feel like you are imposing on us because you certainly are not. Cassandra and I will definitely enjoy the company." When she touched his leg and flinched, she knew immediately he was hooked. Looking into his face as she spoke to him, she could see him struggling to maintain eye contact and not leer down at her cleavage, and the little rivulet of sweat that began running down the side of his face was not due to the heat.

Looking at Cassandra and winking, she asked "By the way, since you guys are from Salt Lake City you can answer a question for me. Who was this Joseph Smith guy anyway?"

Cassandra said nothing but looked back at Rebecca and mouthed the words "You are bad!" as she watched her friend's ham handed efforts to draw the boys out. Despite being obvious, when Rebecca mentioned Joseph Smith, the founder of the Mormons, Joshua's eyes lit right up as now he felt he had something to talk to this gorgeous woman about. Ever since he had laid eyes on she and Cassandra both he and his brother were conflicted. Rationally, they knew they were here on a holy mission, but the gorgeous curves and sex appeal of the two Aphrodites they had happened upon was too tantalizing to resist. They may be Mormon men on a mission from God, but they were still MEN and as men, their testicles were quickly making some rather unholy plans of their own.

As Rebecca feigned interest in the history of the LDS, she purposely leaned over the front seat to talk to them in the back. Leaning very low so that the boys could get a good look at the glorious cleavage nestled between her perfect 38d breasts she knew she was baiting her hook well. When Joshua would say something mildly amusing, Mormons not know as being particularly funny as a general rule so it was rare, she would laugh hysterically. Adding to her allure, she made sure that her breasts would jiggle up and down in front of them, knowing that this would be hard to resist staring at.

For the next hour Joshua preached the good word of the Latter Day Saints and she learned all about the Golden Plates in New York and the fact that Jesus supposedly came back to America to convert the Indians. It was a long conversation, but throughout she monitored their responses and within twenty minutes it was obvious that her bait seemed to be working.

Joshua, who was doing most of the talking, was having an extremely hard time keeping eye contact with Rebecca. His eyes literally fluttering as his desperate pupils wanted to dive into the delicious golden valley laid out before him. He was stoic though and maintained a glassy stare into her equally arousing eyes throughout. His brother Joseph on the other hand, who remained silent, completely surrendered to his impulse and probably did not remove his eyes from her tits more the 15 seconds in a half an hour.

Watching them both, she smiled as she noticed that both sets of dark pants seemed quite a bit tighter than when they had first gotten into the car but she still needed more proof that her efforts were paying off. Knowing that she had to not just seduce these guys, but get them to agree to be her naked slave, simply being horny would not be enough. She needed the rage of their lust burning like a nuclear core exposure, and for that, a simple woody would not suffice. "Even the Pope will get a hard-on if you wave your tits in his face long enough" she thought to herself "Somehow I need to establish some sort of body contact."

A gleam formed in her eye as a plan formed in her mind. Faking a frown, she said "Boy do my legs hurt. You guys don't mind if I sit in back and stretch my legs out, do you? I know it is a big imposition on whoever has to sit back there with me but..."

"I DON'T MIND!" They both answered at the same time, literally screaming out their responses. Embarrassed by their outburst the guys just looked at each other and then down at the floor.

"You two are so nice." Turning to look at her friend she added "Aren't they nice Cassandra?"

"Oh yeah, they are real nice. Real humanitarians they are." she answered sarcastically.

Rebecca just gave her a sly wink as Cassandra began to slow down the car to pull over to the side of the road. As the car came to a stop, Rebecca's ears perked up as she heard angry whispering coming from the back seat.

"Why do I have to go up front," Joseph whispered.

"Because, I am older and what I say goes," Joshua answered.

"That's not fair, I saw her first and..."

"Look, THAT'S IT! You go up front, I stay back here." Joshua curtly exclaimed, ending the conversation.

Joseph said nothing but was visibly disappointed as he reluctantly got out of the car to move. "Thanks guys!" bubbled Rebecca and she gave Joseph a kiss on the cheek as he got into the front seat. "You are a sweetie to give up your seat for me!"

Joseph just touched his face and turned completely red as he mumbled "thanks" and shyly looked down at the feet.

Stretching out fully in the back seat, she had to admit that this was actually a lot more comfortable than the front seat. Looking over at Joshua, she said "OH, this is much better" as she laid back against the door she put her feet up in Joshua's lap. "You don't mind, do you?" Rebecca asked pointing at her feet.

"NO!, I mean, no, of course not! , I am sorry your beautiful feet hurt, I mean feet, I, but they are beautiful but, I did not meant to say your feet are beautiful, but they aren't ugly of course, they are beautiful but I did not want to say that...."

"BINGO!!!" she thought to herself as his complete verbal meltdown told her that she had hit pay-dirt. Now she knew exactly what she was going to do, and how she was going to do it. Saving him from the word knot he was tying himself into she said. "You are so kind and sweet. It is not just my feet but my legs too" she said as she seductively rubbed the palm of her hand down her bare calves. "Stretching my legs is really helping!"

As she rubbed her soles back and forth together in his lap she made sure to "accidentally" brush up against his crotch to test her progress. Feeling him already hard she thought "I think I have a nibble on my line!".

"Um, Rebecca, would it um, er help if I ,um, rubbed your legs and feet for you? My old girlfriend always said I gave good foot massages so it might help" he asked hopefully.

Glancing to the front seat she saw his Joseph seething with envy in the front seat watching the whole show through the rear view mirror and she knew she had TWO bites on her line. "I've got them!" she chuckled to herself as she answered.

"Oh that's so sweet Joshua, Yes, I would definitely love a massage. Obviously your old girlfriend was quite the lucky girl to have a handsome boy like you who also gives good massages." Feeling his shaking hands touch her soles she approvingly purred. As his strong hands stroked her flesh, she had to admit that his old girlfriend was indeed quite the lucky girl as he was a master.

All afternoon the boys talked to Rebecca and told them all about how they traveled all over the country spreading the good news. As they talked, Joshua continued to rub her feet and legs constantly, causing her to emit numerous groans of approval. As he worked on her legs she occasionally shifted her foot over his crotch to check on the status of his hard-on and smiled. There was no doubt left in her mind as to whether her plan was working as he was as rigid as iron beneath his puckering polyester black pants.

This went on for quite some time, and as she kept monitoring his progress she noted he had been rock hard for over an hour, but she pretended not to notice the rumble she was causing in his pants. As the afternoon wore on she noticed that Joshua's hands were moving farther and farther up her leg but also noticed that the farther up they moved the more they began to tremble.

This boy was hooked now for sure and all she had to do is reel him in. Now approaching 7 o'clock Cassandra spoke up and suggested that they find a place to stay for the night since Indianapolis was still at least three hours away. Pointing out a Motel Six up ahead she suggested, and everyone agreed, that since everyone was on a strict budget, $19.95 a night was a hard bargain to pass up.

Checking into the motel, the girls got adjoining rooms with Joshua and Joseph and Rebecca suggested that they order pizza and watch some television in the girl's room. The boys of course enthusiastically accepted and went to their room to clean up while the girls did the same. As Rebecca was washing up in their bathroom she smiled smugly as Cassandra walked in to put away her makeup.

"Wipe that smirk off of your face!" Cassandra ordered as she saw Rebecca's premature look of triumphant painted on her lips. "You haven't won yet. And remember, the bet was for them to be our sex slaves not just horny."

"I know, I know" Rebecca said as she combed her hair. "But the night is just starting!"

Irritated at her arrogance, Cassandra said "This post-pubescent flirting act will not suffice. I want them naked and pliant if you are going to make me do your laundry."

"All in good time!" Rebecca nonchalantly answered.

"Oh really, and how will we know that they are really slaves? I mean you could trick them into being naked, you might even be able to seduce them into having sex with us, but being our sex slaves is a different story all together. We must agree on something you will have them do that will prove you have enslaved them, unless you want to call off the bet?" Cassandra said, clearly beginning to worry that she may lose the bet.

"Have them massage our feet?" Rebecca replied in mock innocence.

"Yeah right!" Cassandra quipped. "Joshua has been practically humping your leg all day like a horny beagle so what kind of challenge is that? No, it needs to be something definitive, something that they would never say or do except under duress or desperation. Hmmmmm, there must be something that......Wait a minute!" Her face beaming with inspiration she exclaimed "You have to get them both to say that Brigham Young loved taking it in the ass! That at least is something I know they would never say and would be definitive proof of their transformation."

"What kind of fucked up deal is this? You can't change the rules on me mid-bet!" Rebecca angrily replied.

"That's the deal, if not, the bets off." Cassandra retorted, satisfied that at the very least she had prevented herself from losing and therefore spared the fate of being her friend's private laundress.

Pausing to consider the new terms, Cassandra felt a twinge of nervousness as she saw an evil smile creep upon Rebecca's face. She too obviously now had a plan.

"Ok, I agree." Rebecca answered. "But this is it, no more changes to the bet. All I have to do is get them naked and have them say that Brigham Young was a fudge packer and you will be satisfied I won?"

"I will." Cassandra agreed.

"Ok then you have a deal, but no backing out" Rebecca warned.

About a half an hour later both the boys and the pizza arrived at the girl's room. Eating the delicious thick crust, Joshua said he was thirsty and was going down to the vending machine and buy everyone some water. Standing as he got ready to go, Rebecca stopped him before he got out the door.

"No need to buy drinks when we have plenty here already." She said as she produced two large containers of orange fruit punch.

"Thanks" the guys replied as Joshua sat down and Rebecca poured them all a drink. When Cassandra was handed her cup she was rightfully suspicious and waited to drink it. Seeing her hesitation Rebecca leaned over and whispered that it was not drugged only spiked. Whispering back, Cassandra congratulated her on thinking ahead.

Watching carefully as Joseph and Joshua drank their punch, nether girl noticed any change or hesitation as they took their first sip and smiled at each other knowingly. Since neither Mormon boy had ever tasted alcohol in their lives they never noticed it in the punch. Watching them wash one down after another to Rebecca's delight they both seemed quite thirsty. Now finished with the pizza they all lounged on the twin beds and watched TV.

Cassandra had to giggle when Rebecca asked for yet another foot massage from Joshua and he practically leapt onto the bed and began stroking her soles. Now feeling a bit jealous, her eyes narrowed on the younger brother and as she sized him up, she was pleased with what she saw. Well-built and clean cut like his older brother, when he bent down to get more ice she smiled. "God those ass cheeks!" she thought as she checked him out. "Biking has been good to him."

"So Joseph" she purred as she kicked her shoes off and wiggled her toes in the air. "My feet hurt too, do you mind?"

Looking as if he had just been handed a huge check he bounded over to her bed and sat on the end as Cassandra put her feet into his lap. Running her toes up his stomach she winked. "Why should my FRIEND be the only one getting any attention around here."

Seeing him visibly gulp and feeling the telling throb in his crotch she knew he was properly stoking his fire. Joseph was quite occupied on her feet but also helplessly kept watching the full breasts of Cassandra jiggle back and forth as she sighed in pleasure. He was just as talented as his brother, and even more motivated.

Cassandra and Rebecca both now lounged back on their beds and winked at each as the two brothers sat at their feet lovingly rubbing and massaging their feet. Their slavery seemed almost pre-ordained now, but once Rebecca opened up another bottle of "punch" it was truly destined. Continuing to enjoy the special drink, the guys both slowly got plastered, as well as extremely aroused over the next hour.

Despite watching them both grow harder and harder working on the girl's toes, Rebecca, knew she was going to need to move this party along a little faster if she was going to win.

Lifting her foot up from Joshua's lap she asked. "So boys, do you guys ever like to play cards?" Both nodded and after some brief discussions, and right as Rebecca had planned, they agreed on poker.

Shuffling the deck, she asked "What'll the stakes be guys?"

Joshua and Joseph, clearly drunk at this point, and both focused like a laser beam on the girls chests, legs and feet just looked at each other and smiled when the boys simultaneously replied. "Hows about somes slip moker?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Route 66 Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds