• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Story of Mr. Smith Ch. 06

The Story of Mr. Smith Ch. 06

12

In which Mr. Smith, leaving behind a sizeable donation, decides to set forth on a new adventure.

* * * *

The following days were taken up with seemingly endless meetings, discussions, and psychotherapy. It was the mission of this halfway house not only to get me ready for 'life on the outside', but also to start to probe into why and how I ended up here in the first place.

I had no scars on my body, but did find out after a particularly alarming discussion with yet another doctor, that I had been pulled from a car wreck several months ago, not breathing and assumed dead.

Pressing him for more particulars, I had become increasingly agitated, so he begged off and set another meeting for a few days after to revisit the topic 'in a more relaxed environment'. This, according to him, would help me to come to terms with my current amnesic situation that much faster.

After that meeting I was not really aware of much around me, lost in thought about what had happened, and who I ultimately was or could be.

A car wreck...No information, no identification, nothing? This was my old life we were talking about, and I could not escape a cold overwhelming feeling that this empty space, this hole, was something that was going to gnaw at me forever if I couldn't somehow piece it back together.

My quest then had begun, and I suddenly needed to find out everything, and fast. I wasn't getting anything done here in this office park. Chalk up another insight into my psyche - I'm not a patient guy.

Making up my mind then to leave, I approached the main office area to ask them about what rights I did have as a patient, and what the process might be to leave. Unfortunately, the staff liason at the front desk this particular day was none other than Molly the lesbian.

We had seen each other occasionally in the last week since our little sharing episode with her girlfriend, and each time her eyes averted quickly and she stalked away, arms folded, angry, blushing. I could understand it, but personally I felt quite blameless in the whole affair, it was not my prodding (well technically I suppose it was) that had caused whatever rift had developed between the two of them. It was her batshit crazy partner who had engineered that whole entertainment.

Be that as it may, Molly's cold glances and attitude were not unnoticed by her coworkers, and I would occasionally hear them discussing her generally pissy and butch demeanor towards other women. And other men. The poor girl was just, well, angry.

This particular morning, I had no patience for anything save getting some info on how to get the hell out of this place. Fuck it, she'll just have to deal.

Approaching the staff desk, I said with my most winning smile, "Good morning, Molly, I hope the day finds you bright and cheery?"

She glanced up from her paperwork at the desk, did a quick scan of the room and looked back down. The room was in fact completely empty excepting the two of us.

"Fuck you." The words were still delicious, coming from that little high pitched voice. She sounded like she had smoked a pack of cigs a day for years. Uncanny.

"Mmmm. So, I have a question maybe you can help me with."

"Why the fuck would I help you, asshole. Go away. Come back later and talk to someone else."

"I want to know now. Can a patient just up and leave here?"

She looked up at me for a moment, then down again at her hands. "You want...you want to leave?"

"Yep."

"Oh." She seemed a little taken aback. "Well, sure, you'll need a doctor's orders to officially go."

"And if I don't have the orders?"

"Then, well I dunno, no one ever does that. Everyone waits for the doctor's release."

"OK thanks, Molly." I smiled then turned to go.

"Sure, fine. Good luck out there, you'll need it." Her voice had the slightest tinge of petulance. My goodness, Molly, are you going to miss me?

"My goodness Molly, are you going to miss me?" Oh fuck, I just said it. Unbelievable.

She dagger-eyed me, then looked around the room again, and said in her sexiest, gravelliest, most pissed off voice, "You can take that cock sucking dick of yours and stick it up your own ass, asshole. Fuck off."

And with that she stood up and walked thru the back office door, sealing the whole scene with a slam that shook a crappy piece of art off the wall. Fuck off, indeed.

* * * *

On the day I planned to leave this shithole, I packed up what little belongings there were: a toothbrush and toothpaste, some underwear, stuff like that. They had given me an old smartphone with wifi and a camera but no service plan, not that there was anyone I could really call. Em had called on the main phone a few times, but Sarah I had heard nothing from. Em seemed to think Sarah had a new boyfriend so she was occupied enough with that.

There was no suitcase, but I had seen what looked like a delivery bag in one of the hallways so I borrowed that, permanently. I was ready to head on out and start my life again, and maybe find out enough about who I used to be to hopefully even get some of that life back. If it was worth having.

A knock on the door and I put the bag on the floor behind the bed. I didn't want a scene when I left, just wanted to slip out unnoticed and leave it at that.

"Yep!" I answered, thru the door.

"It's Stan, we shifted a meeting up, need you in 10 or 15 in the North room."

Well, fuck. OK, will do a last doctors meeting than be on my way. It was still early, before 11.

* * * *

The door to North was open, and there was no one inside so I made myself comfortable. There was one large conference table with about 10 chairs, so grabbing one at the far end of the table nearest the window, I leaned back, closed my eyes, and thought about what might happen after I left here.

I had called Em yesterday to tell her my plan to leave, and although she didn't sound too keen on the whole thing, she also didn't seem overly upset about it. I asked if I could crash at her place for a little while.

"So you're really leaving Eastside early? What are you planning on doing? Are you still, well, do you remember anything at all yet?" She sounded concerned, and maybe a little worried. She did after all take full advantage of me while I was comatose, and if I remembered that, well...

"Hey, I just need a place to lay my head for a few days, can you help out?"

"Jeesus, well ok, but my boyfriend's back in town and..."

"Nick?"

A few ticks of silence on the other end.

"Um, yeah. Well just don't, well don't go touching me is all. Understood?"

I'm sure she was trying to figure out how I knew her boyfriend's name, had she mentioned it at some point along the way? Maybe she was remembering talking about Nick when she was titty fucking that comatose patient before he came all over her boobs and ruined her bra...?

One thing was certain, she was convinced I had the magic touch still. "Sure," I said, "no touching. Got it. What's your address, I'll find a way to get there."

* * * *

So here I was itching to get the hell out of Dodge, and just like in corporate America, I was stuck in another meeting.

How did I know that?

"Hello Mr. Smith." I looked up and there was...Molly?

"Oh, hello, Molly," I said, "listen, there's..."

"I just wanted to talk to you real quick, I was just walking by and saw you in here." She walked over to where I was sitting. "Can I sit down?"

I was confused but nodded my head. "Sure."

"There's something that I've been thinking about, and I just thought maybe, if we had a chance, you might be open to talking about...something..." she trailed off.

"Molly, what?" I looked towards the door, my appointment was late and I was thinking about heading out before they got here.

"Well it's like this, last week, with Karen and all, I was really mad."

"Yeah, I could see that."

"Anyway, what she was doing, well trying to do for me, so here's the - so, she and I had a long talk and, well, I agreed with her that it would be good for me to, um, experience more the, well outcomes, um..." she searched for the right word, "explore a little more the way, you know, the physical aspects of relationships between - "

"What are you asking?

"I've, well, got some issues that I have been dealing with and Karen, well she's been trying to help, and with you here and what she did for me with your...with you, we talked about it and if you and I could maybe talk a little she thought it might help me out some dealing with, dealing with...it."

"It?" I was lost and running out of patience.

"I, well, there's a reason I am the way I am, I wasn't always this way."

Here it comes, I thought, the life story. Chuckling to myself, I imagined that my 'magic touch' has different effects on different women - most want to get boned, but some it turns them into a Homer and they need to recite an epic poem. So what, I'm not doing anything else right now.

"Oh?"

She continued. "When I was younger I had 2 older stepbrothers and they were nasty boys I can tell you that. They were always running around the house naked and didn't care at all that I was a girl, in fact I don't think they ever realized I was even there most of the time. Most of my time was spent reading or taking walks, since we lived out in the country and there were not a lot of people around.

"When John, my older stepbrother, started to mature, he found himself a girlfriend much to my mom and new dad's delight. John was the firstborn, so they played it up pretty big, that he was a young man now and all that. He spent a lot of time going back and forth to this young lady's house as she lived quite a distance away, and he'd get home late after a date just because of the distance.

"After a few months of this, one night he came into my room when he got home, it was late and everyone was asleep, and he woke me up. 'Molly' he said, 'I need a favor.' 'Sure' I said. He told me that Kath his girlfriend wasn't helping him with a problem and that I could. 'I need you to touch this because it feels sore and Kath won't do it'. He pulled out his penis and put my hand on it.

"I didn't know anything about anything but I liked the way it felt in my hand. He told me to move my hand on it so I did, and before too long a bunch of white goo came out the end and landed on the bed. He seemed very relieved and I was happy to have mattered in some way after so long of not even being recognized.

"I'm sure you can guess what happened next, this became a pretty regular occurrence with John, coming into my room after dates and having me get him off. After a month of this, he'd start coming into my room even when he didn't have a date, but I'd jack him off on the bed anyway, it meant a lot to me to be needed like this.

"One night the door opened up and in walked Sam, my other stepbrother. He was just as much a jerk as John, but they must have been talking because he came in, let his cock out of his unzipped pants and waited. Assuming this was my role now, I dutifully jacked him off as well, but instead of coming on the bed he pulled his dick over at the last second and came on my face.

"I didn't know what to do, it was shocking and gross, so I just sat there with cum on my face. He zipped up and left the room, and I still couldn't bring myself to move. As the minutes ticked by I could feel the cum slowly start to drip off my face into my hands, and while it was warm when it landed on me now it was cold and wet and runny and, well it was really grossing me out.

"I don't know how long it took me to finally wipe off the cum, but it was a long time and it had gotten a little crusty by then so a good couple of hours. I curled up in bed and went to sleep, and the next morning again only had a vague recollection of it even happening.

"That next night John had a date, and came home unsatisfied as usual. He made his way into my room and while I was jacking him off Sam walked in. I don't know if they had planned it, but I found myself holding a penis in each hand, jacking them off. They both came on my face before too long, unloading all the semen from their sacks on me, then leaving the room.

"I sat in bed again without moving, unable to get up and wipe all that sticky mess off me. I put my hands out to catch it before it landed in my lap for some reason. Eventually I got up and washed off, then went back to bed.

"John ditched his girlfriend not too long after that, and started spending a few minutes almost every night in my room, often with Sam by his side. Sometimes I wouldn't even jack them off, they'd come into my room and blast my face while I was pretending to be asleep, my head on the pillow. All that cum would flow down and soak the pillow and I would just fall asleep in it.

"There's not much more to tell than that, I got out of that house as soon as I came of age, and never looked back. I never wanted to be near a man or his penis after that, and, well you know the rest."

I looked at her thoughtfully. Had circumstances been different, she might have turned out completely different. Without the two horny brothers using her as a cumcatcher, would she be at home with 3 kids and a husband working night shift at the mill?

"So, did your experience the other night with, well what happened the other night, has that...helped?" I didn't really know what help it was she was hoping for.

"I have to work thru this, not remain angry about it. I suppose the best way is to face my fears."

There was the sound of voices down the hallway, approaching.

"Oh gosh!" she whispered. "Is that Dr. Pritchett? He can't see me in here talking with a patient, it's not allowed, he'll fire me, oh...fuck!"

She ducked under the table just as Dr. Pritchett entered the room. I could see right away that it was not Dr. Pritchett at all - it was Dr. Prick from the hospital. And his companion was a suddenly flustered Ms.Svenski.

He piped right up as soon as he saw me. "Oh! Mr. Smith! However are you? Has life, ahem, straightened out at all for you at all since the last time we..." he trailed off, realizing that his clever punning about the last time he saw me might not reflect all that well on him with Miss Svenski in the room. "Um, yes, well let's get to business shall we? You may not remember her, but this is Miss Svenski, my protégé, if you will. You two actually met several weeks ago now at the hospital."

Kate blushed, looking at the table in front of her.

"I remember," I said, smiling, "she was most kind to me on getting my release. In fact, I chatted so much, it felt more like I gave her a release." Two could play at this game.

She glanced up at me with alarm, looking at me with a strange intensity. I returned the look, quizzically. Dr. Prick was shuffling thru some papers, and I saw her shift her eyes to him, then back to me, with a little shake of her head.

No fucking way. She's doing him...? She's doing him! Euch. I thought back to the escapade in the elevator. Was this a reflection on me? If she was banging that idiot, what did it say about...me?

You have to understand, I was like a babe in the woods, with no history or memory of what had come before. This new development was coming as a complete shock to me, as I didn't have a history that I knew, so I was creating one as I went. And now this, was I on par with this pompous jerk? Was that who I really was, how people saw me as equitable with this...old dumbass?

I didn't have much time to ponder this line of thought as Dr. Prick began to read out a monotonous list of items from some papers relating to the legal obligations of patients and doctor privilege, blah blah. This was accompanied surprisingly by a gentle tugging on my shirt tail from under the table. I backed my chair out just a tad, enough to see Molly looking up at me, hand on my shirt, tugging. She was obviously trying to get my attention, but I had no idea what she was after.

Looking up, I could see across the table Kate looking at me, her clear blue eyes searching mine for, what? She was clearly wanting to talk but I could only guess - was she wanting to explain why she was getting dicked by this bore, or maybe she was in another place completely, longing for another crashing elevator orgasm.

The tugging on my shirt stopped. The tugging on my zipper started. I looked down, trying not to show any alarm. Molly was easing my zipper down, and with her other hand moving to ease something out as well. This was a confusing development, and I was just a little curious about what the hell was going on.

Mr. Smith junior popped out under the table, hidden from view to the pair sitting across, but Molly was there to catch him.

Her hands caressed my shaft slowly and I sat up slightly in my chair to give her a little more room to work, my dick straightened out in front of me. I couldn't see her face any longer, but her hands on my cock were smooth and cool, and I lapsed into a bit of a daze myself while she carried on with her work.

"OK!" Dr. Prick piped up, making Kate jump. "So, that's done."

I was completely and utterly at ease. "Yup."

Molly's smooth hands were satin on my shaft, and I'll hand it to her she certainly had an instinctive way of giving a hell of a handjob.

"So, Mr. Smith, tell us what the last week meant to you? Have you come to any realizations about who you were, and how that helps define who you are now?" He looked at me expectantly.

I pondered how Molly was able to simultaneously pull on my cock in one direction while managing to get friction moving her other hand back up my shaft a split second later. It was uncanny really, her ability to manipulate my tool so deftly when from her account getting her brothers off sounded so...mechanical. She sure didn't want to touch my cock last week, but now -

"Mr. Smith!"

Huh? Oh, right. I focused on him briefly, then looked at Kate, looking back at me with wondering eyes.

"Oh, yes. Apologies, I have been feeling a little stretched out lately, there's just so much tugging back and forth going on in my world right now..."

I felt a little extra yank on my dick, Molly was not completely absorbed with pleasuring me apparently.

Continuing, I sighed "...and so, I can't help feeling that with a little faster effort along the straight and narrow, my attitude will resolve itself...cum-pletely."

"Um, ok then" he said, quizzically. Kate still gazed at me, this time her blue eyes watching me curiously. Could she see, did she know?

Molly, on cue, sped up her ministrations on my shaft and while not incredibly fast, her movements were fast enough to get my pulse racing with the finish line in sight. Over and over she pulsed her hand, kneading the tip now on each tug with what must have been the palm of her hand. Fuck if I wasn't going to come in a matter of seconds with this action going on.

"So, Mr. Smith, how would you characterize..." and I didn't hear anything else thru the buzzing in my ears until about 45 seconds later, after I had finished emptying out every last drop of semen in my balls. It felt like I delivered a gallon of jism, spurting again and again, each time feeling the pressure of the cum passing thru my shaft and tip, my balls tightening up spectacularly with each launch.

Because I couldn't see it, and because I was in fact coming in front of two people who had no idea I was orgasming my brains out right there, the sensation was amplified to a very intense level. Which definitely accounted for all the spasms of cum I was having.

A sonorous voice slowly worked its way back into my consciousness. "...and so, I would say another 3 weeks would be appropriate."

Dr. Dickwad got up abruptly, gathered his papers and began to leave. "Kate, er, Ms. Svenski, after you."

Kate got up slowly and gathered her materials as well. As she was turning to go she made as though to say something to me, then stopped herself. She smiled weakly, turned about and left the room.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Story of Mr. Smith Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds