• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sir's Bad Anal Girl

Sir's Bad Anal Girl

"I told you not to move slut." Shit! She cursed, I thought he was gone.

"What do we do to little sluts that break the rules?" Her eyes were still closed but she felt his clothes hit the bed. He moved forward and grabbed her, roughly pulling her head to the edge of the bed by her hair. She let out a little yelp, not sure what was coming. "That mouth better be wet" his voice was low and deep as he whispered in her ear, pulling the gag aside and stuffing himself into her.

Her mouth was hot and slick. His cock jutted to the back of her throat and just hung there, pushing gently against her closed throat. "You will open for me slut. All your holes." He pushed harder and deeper, forcing himself down her throat, making her mouth react and salivate for him. She could hardly breathe and felt like she would choke and spit up all over his cock. Her cheeks reddened at this though, as her pussy responded with her true need.

"Mmmm, that is a good slut. Nice and wet for me. Letting me in your throat." He was withdrawing himself from her now and she felt empty and relieved at the same time.

She gulped in big breaths, her eyes watered and her nose ran. She could feel him start to stroke his cock right next to her face. His scent filled her nostrils and made her squirm slightly in place. She hoped he did not notice. "You keep that mouth closed and wet for me, do you understand? You have already broken one rule, we do not want further consequences. Do we girl?" She shook her head in response as he roughly tossed her back on the bed, her head landed on the pillow and she let out a cry.

He closed in quickly, she felt the air move next to her. "Did I not tell you to be quiet and keep your mouth closed? Are you going to make me punish you?" She started to squeal with her mouth closed. She could not help but make those sounds. "You know you deserve to be punished." His fingers moved deftly to her lips, stroking them up and down, spreading her ample wetness all over her pussy. He wiped his wet fingers over her face, using it to dry them off. "You wet little whore. Do you smell that need? That wetness that makes you all hot and slippery? I will not be fucking you there girl. I will not be putting anything inside of your pussy. You don't have to worry about that. "He continued to rub the outside of her lips, she made tiny movements toward his hand. Craving more pressure. She was not sure he would even let her cum. She wanted it so badly.

"Open those eyes." She opened her eyes to see him looking at her, looking her up and down as she lay sprawled on the bed. "You are so beautiful. But you will not be when I am done with you. You will be a wet, messy whore, who has forgotten everything but how to please me. You are my fuck toy and I am going to leave you so horny that you will beg me for release and do anything I ask. How does that sound girl?"

He let his fingers dance against her clit, "Does that sound like your true purpose?" She moaned from deep in her belly. Her pussy was on fire. He continued to stroke her slowly, all the way up and down her slit. Occasionally the tip of one of his rough fingers would slip inside her by a half inch and she would bucks against it. She never gained any ground since he removed it quite swiftly. He chuckled when she did this and it infuriated her. "Stop please." He continued to chuckle. "What a silly girl you are, do you think that your punishment is over?" He moved up her body then, lunging to grab her left breast while he pressed his weigh into her, pressing his cock against her stomach.

He bit at her breasts, leaving little marks all over them, the flesh red and wet where he suckled and marked her. He bit his way up her neck, sucking and biting her skin, his cock growing harder against her. She wriggled underneath him but could not get away. Leaning her head to one side, she tried to limit his access. He just shoved her neck to one side with his other hand, holding her open to him, attacking her neck, sucking the sensitive skin right behind her ear. That did it, she started to grind into him, raising her pelvis against him and grinding, desperate to cum. "You will not cum." He whispered it in her ear right as she was about to. She felt very defiant as she continued to grind into him, almost reaching the apex, feeling the fire from her pussy and forgetting everything else. She came and her vision exploded with stars. She felt lightheaded and happy.

She was glad their game was over. That was really-smack! She felt a hard slap her across the cheek. "Wake up slut. Did you cum? Do you think that is ok? You will learn that is mine. And I will decide when and where it comes, do you understand?" He looked at her, his eyes dark, his pupils were huge, "You think that you are in charge because you came like a willful little slut?" He grabbed her face roughly, she turned away from him and he slapped her hard.

She struggled in earnest under him now, starting to panic. "Get off me!" With that he flipped her over, so quickly she was not even sure how it happened. "Of course." His tone was obliging, he seemed to have regained control "Of course I will get off on you. No problem." She started to scoot away, to the edge of the bed, but he pulled her back, yanking hard on her ankles to pull her close to him. "If you stay still" he said, as he pressed his knees into the back of her legs, straddling her and leaning back on his heels. "You will get lube. If you don't, you don't."

She wiggled and struggled, she tried to reach around and move him off of her, reaching awkwardly back to flail her arms at him, he simply caught them with one hand and squeezed, immobilizing her. She was trapped. "Be still now pet. Shhhh. That's right." He was stroking her pussy again, she was becoming desperate. She could not tell if she was desperate to cum or to get away.

"Beg me to spit on your ass. It is the only way you are getting lube. Beg me. Do it now, before I change my mind." She could hardly bring herself to say the words. She felt so embarrassed. She tried to be brave as she whispered the words, "Please spit on my ass Sir, please?" She buried her face in the mattress, cheeks reddening at the boldness that was forced upon her. He chuckled again, "What a little slut you are to ask for that."

She felt his wet spit all over her cheeks and hole and her shame deepened. Just like her wetness. He stuffed two wet, rough fingers into her ass, shoving deep. He did not relent even when she tried to close around him and struggle, her tight muscles clenching down on him. She tried to wriggle away, but his knees pinned her there, making sure that she was staying put. He pulled out his fingers and spread her cheeks apart, "That is a tight little hole you have girl. I like looking at it. I hope you are ready to stretch open for me." She felt him wipe spit all over her ass and she felt her pussy grow wetter. She was practically dripping onto the sheets.

She felt the head of his cock against her ass, he pressed relentlessly, shoving his way inside her. He did not stop when she yelped and cried out. He continued to drive forward until he was fully buried inside her ass. It was painful, a unique new pain she had never felt. It was a burning hot feeling replaced by a dull throb deep inside her. To her horror, it gave way to pleasurable tingle after a few pumps in and out. She dripped onto the sheets, her pussy begging for attention in its own way.

He growled as he pumped his cock in and out of her ass, going deeper with each thrust. "You can resist if you want to girl. If it makes you feel better to act like you don't want it. If it makes you feel better to act like you are too good for this. Too good to want this kind of dirty fuck. I know the truth." He grabbed her hair roughly and wrenched her neck back, exposing her chest and throat.

He licked up her neck, stopping at ear and sucking the lobe into his mouth, biting on it gently and moaning softly. "I know you fucking love it. I know it is why your pussy is so wet. I know what you need. You need to lie there like a good girl while I give it to you." She moaned at that. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she forgot to resist. Forgot to put the fight that she asked for. She was just floating now, his cock and whispered words her only tether.

He was so deep inside of her, growling in her ear as he thrust into her ass. He wrapped his arm around her neck as he fucked deeper, using it as leverage to pound into her ass, stretching her and making her hole gape when he pulled out. "See girl, do you see now? How much you need this? How good it feels to let me fuck your ass?" She could barely get the words out to ask him properly, the wetness of her pussy and the feeling of his hard cock in her ass, stretching and taking, it was all too much. "Thank me slut, can you still talk? Thank me for this. Thank me for this ass fucking. Go ahead." His elbow tightened on her throat, drawing her body up into his, making her neck bend back uncomfortably. "Thank me for an ass full of cum, you filthy little slut. Beg for my cum. Do it." He leaned back, not removing his cock from her ass, but exposing her cheeks. He drew his arm back and spanked each cheek, hard. "Beg me. You better beg me before I finish slut, or else it is going to get cleaned off in that mouth. I am close slut, I do not recommend waiting."

With that, she snapped back to the moment, she felt his cock grow even harder and thicker in her ass. It stretched her and made her tingle. She moaned in surprised pleasure at feeling every twitch of his cock. She closed her eyes and tried to get the words out as fast as she could "PleaseSircumminmyass" She felt a new sensation wash over her as he came, she felt every spurt and twitch from his cock. His thrusts continued, so hard her whole body was rocked forward and back, he grunted and would not relent.

He sucked on her neck as he started to slow. He sucked and licked the salt from her skin, feeling sated for the first time in weeks. "That is my good little anal slut. I knew you needed it." He moved them both very gently down to the bed, still held together with his cock. He pulled her close to him as his cock softened and released her ass. She felt utterly used, her head empty. Where was she again? He whispered to her gently and stroked her hair, the repetitive motion soothing her and making her even more sleepy. He nuzzled her neck and breathed in deeply, the last thing she heard before she fell asleep was her Sir whispering "I fucking love showing you what you were made for. My little cum slut."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sir's Bad Anal Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds