• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 004

Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 004

Demetrius barely made it back to his raft, running hard from 6 crazed acolytes of Aphrodite. As he desperately rowed out to sea, he did discover that as distance was put between him and the Island, his erection at least was starting to subside. It was one thing to be forced to be naked and unable to cum, it was quite another to be constantly throbbing. Out on the deep blue Mediterranean, he once again attempted to jack off and found that he was still prevented from achieving orgasm, no matter how close he got. He committed himself to the search for the Seer of the village who hopefully could help him break the curse.

As he lay on his raft, eyes pointing upwards to a clear blue sky, he noticed some ominous clouds gathering. He began to row faster, hoping to outrun any storm, but it was too late. Within minutes, he was caught out exposed in the full force of the deluge. Rain pelted his naked back, and the sea swelled to huge heights. Demetrius seriously was scared now, as this raft would certainly not protect him from this. His fears were justified when a huge wave rose and within seconds his raft was smashed into a million pieces... He struggled to swim to shore, but he continued to sink. Luckily for him, being marinated in the pussy juices of an Olympian had the positive effect that he was no longer truly mortal and was impervious to accident or drowning. As he struggled to swim to the surface, shocked that he had not drowned yet, he prayed a chorus of thanks to Aphrodite for inadvertently saving him. Reaching the surface, his lungs filling desperately with sweet life giving air, he passed out, exhausted from his struggles. He now floated unconsciously on the water, completely left to the whim of Poseidon.

Now washed up on shore, Demetrius began to slowly awaken, his muscles aching from his fight with death. As he tried to stand, he discovered to his horror, that he had been tied spread-eagle to the sand. He rolled his eyes, wondering what THIS was all about. When the three beautiful sisters came into view over the dune, carrying water, honey and bread and all looking at him with that same Smokey lusty look, he knew.

Penelope, the oldest sister, approached Demetrius first. Clad in a short diaphanous dress, she was a curvy delight to behold. Large breasts swung free under the loose confines of her gown and her long legs, and bare feet ached to be kissed. Her other two sisters, Daphne, and Cornelia, were equally lovely and the sight of the three of them, barely clad and obviously horny should have pleased any man lucky to view them. Not so for Demetrius, because even though he was quite aroused by them, he knew he could not orgasm and his balls, which always slightly ached, would only be tortured by their presence as Tantalus was tortured by being perpetually denied drink or water in Tartarus.

"Good morning handsome stranger" Penelope cooed as she ran her bare foot over his crotch. Demetrius groaned, once again fully erect. He still glowed a slight golden shine as the effects of his tryst with Aphrodite had permanently changed his DNA. To the girls, he was the most gorgeous man they had ever seen. The mere sight of them caused their pussies to gush like a wet November day in the mountains. They throbbed with desire looking at him and when this divine creature washed up on shore, they quickly tied him down, determined to have them all to themselves.

Demetrius struggled as his cock became fully erect. Penelope's foot continued its slow ascent up his body, walking up his stomach with her toes; he shuddered and moaned softly, begging for mercy. He was so horny and knew that he could not find relief. His only hope was to find a cure for his curse. As he opened his mouth to beg for mercy, Penelope placed her toe right on his tongue. Overwhelmed Demetrius began to suck and kiss it, knowing it was torture for him, but enjoying the appreciated squeals from her. As he sucked Penelope's toe, Daphne and Cornelia kissed and licked his quivering shaft up one side and down the other. Penelope, waves of lust coursing through her body, stripped her gown off and quickly lowered her dripping snatch to Demetrius's waiting tongue.

The first second the tip of his tongue touched her hot round throbbing clit, she exploded in orgasmic bliss. Demetrius, a good lover before his brush with the Goddess, now had the ability to instantly cause any woman orgasm just by one touch. This made him even more irresistible, and for the rest of that morning, the three sisters took turns, one riding his face, the other his shaft, the third a free hand. Relentless, this went on for hours until all three were asleep on his stomach, pussies aching yet satisfied, and huge grins on their faces.

Demetrius continued to lay there bound, naked, hard and throbbing, unable to find any release and yet tortured by the ministrations of these delightful girls. He stared at his cock, throbbing desperately in Penelope's hand as she slept, his mind wishing it to calm down but unable to with her continuing to hold it. He closed his eyes and joined the girls in their morning nap.

An hour or so later, the girls awoke, and almost immediately were insanely aroused again. Demetrius was radiating lust, and its powerful effect was driving these girls wild. Before they started, he begged for mercy, explaining his plight. The three sisters looked at one another and grinned. They offered him a deal, and in his position, he had no way to refuse. They would untie him and would help him find the Seer but ONLY after he served them each one of them for a month as their personal sex slave. If he refused, he would simply be left tied on the beach, and given the fact that any minute there may be 100 women coming down to the sea he would probably be ripped to pieces by their desperate horny attack. Demetrius, realizing he had no other choice, nodded in agreement and watched as the sisters cut him loose from his binding.

Now free, he was ordered to his knees. Penelope stretched out her foot first, and he instantly knew what to do, bending down he licked each toe, each movement of his tongue causing an eruption inside her pussy. She stroked his head as he worshiped her, assuring him that they would be true to their word. Demetrius was silent and only could pray that they would fulfill their end of the bargain.

It was agreed that he would be Penelope's property first and then Daphne and Cornelia. For the next three months, he worked like a dog. Each morning he bathed his Mistress and kissed her dry, paying close attention to their feet. Each afternoon he licked her cunt to one orgasm after another, her scent driving him wild as he thrust impotently into the air, desperate for relief that would never come. Each evening after feeding them they would mount his never softening cock and ride to countless orgasms before falling asleep exhausted in his arms. Demetrius realized that this should be the experience of a lifetime, but his aching balls made the whole experience pure torture. He prayed each night that the Seer would be able to release him.

After the three months had passed, and each sister had had more orgasms than they ever would for the rest of their lives, they reluctantly took Demetrius to the Seer. They had to travel at night as he had to be hidden from any female gaze as the sight of him would cause an instant erotic attack and the fact that he was impossible to clothe, having to remain naked forever further complicated matters. To Demetrius's relief, the Seer was a man, and thus, he was at least temporarily safe from the effects of the curse. After explaining his plight, the Seer's wizened old face wrinkled in concern.

"My son, there is hope for you, but the cure may be worse than the disease. You can lift the curse, but it will involve a hugely dangerous quest, one from which you may not survive. Are you sure you want to go through with this?"

Demetrius vigorously nodded, desperate to do anything to release the curse. When the quest was described to him, his stomach dropped. How could he do this? How could he collect these items? How would he convince the witch Circe to perform the ceremony? Questions raced through his mind, but he was determined that any trial or battle was worth it if only he could release his seed. To punctuate this, his desperate cock throbbed and nodded as he carefully listened to the Seer instinctually knowing that it was finally possibly going to be released.

After the Seer had spoken, Demetrius set out alone, traveling only at night for safety. His first quest was going to be difficult, and he had no idea how he would achieve it. Surely Hippolyta, Queen of the Amazons would not willingly give him her armor; he would have to steal it. How he would achieve this, he would have to figure out when he arrived.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 004

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1197 milliseconds