• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Broken Car Leading to Gangbang

Broken Car Leading to Gangbang

A lone car drove down an empty road. It had ben hours since Christy had seen another soul. No cars, lights, or even a stray dog. The planned road trip to her aunt's home wasn't going nearly as well as she had anticipated. At home, Google Maps had said it was a three hour drive. Six hours later, here she was in the middle of a deserted industrial complex. With her phone dead and no other way to contact anyone, she looked desperately for help.

Miraculously, she could see the light pouring out a factory window at the end of a nearby street. Christy turned down the dead-end road and stopped in front of the warehouse door. Chills ran down her spine as she looked up at the building, in the middle of nowhere with only a couple cars on the street. Yet, she had no other choice than to go in for help, unless she'd like to spend a few more hours wondering. With the car turned off, Christy grabbed her purse and stepped out of the car. As she walked, she pulled down the tight red dress, fixing the edges. With her knocks on the door being unanswered, she slowly opened it and peeked inside. "Hello?" Christy called out, hearing machines running in the background. There was no way they would hear her timid voice over the booming machinery. She had to go in.

The young woman walked across the shop floor, sticking out like a sore thumb. In a dirty shop like this, you'd never expect to see someone in a formal dress, long curled red hair, and a pair of heels. It wasn't long before she found herself in the back of the facility, faced with a group of men all working on loading and unloading a massive hopper. A crane moved overhead as an operator picked up bundles of scrap metal and dropped them into a large, glowing pot of molten material. "Excuse me," Christy spoke up. Their heads all turned in unison. A look of confusion came over all their faces as they saw the girl, clearly someone who doesn't belong here. Nervously, she crossed her arms and looked down at the ground, "Excuse me, could you guys give me some directions?" The men glanced back and forth at one another, an evil grin coming across their face.

A chubby, balding man took the first step forward, wrapping his arm around the uncomfortable woman and bringing her into the middle of the work area. The men began to circle in around her, closing the gaps. In one's hand was a bundle of rope. Before Christy had any chance to react, several men took hold of her weak body. She struggled and kicked, but all in vain. While a couple men held down her legs, tying her ankles together, another team worked to hold her hands in front and tie them tight. Her hair flailed around as she looked for help, screaming to be let go. The men ignored her pleas, bringing the crane overhead and looping the wrist ties over and above her head. They stepped back and watched her shake her body, a high heel falling off in the process. One man picked it up, holding it in front of her. "Just like Cinderella, eh? Except you won't be finding Prince Charming anytime soon."

Christy began to beg, offering anything she could to try and be let go. Money, jewelry, her car keys, and anything else to be let go. All the offers fell on deaf ears as several men began to unzip their pants. Another man walked up to Christy, holding a knife in his hand. She feared this was the end, but Christy wasn't so lucky. Instead, he dragged the knife through the front of the dress and threw it away, followed by the panties. Her cheeks went bright red, embarrassed for be strung up naked for all the men to see. Of all the places she chose to look for directions, she ended up here. What luck she had.

She had little time to think before she was attacked, one man stood behind and wrapped his arms around her, while another grabbed her waist and kissed her lips. His slobber dripped off her lips, leaving a taste of chewing tobacco and stale beer in her mouth. She spit back in his face, only to be met with a strong slap across the face. The men roared, cheering him on. If Christy were to fight back further, she would certainly lose. But, she couldn't go down without a fight. With more screaming, she to get some compassion, but instead ended up with an oil soaked rag shoved into her mouth. "It's too high for us to use anyways," one man commented.

The fight was lost, with nothing left for her to do. Her head hung low as she felt the man behind her press a cock up against her virgin ass. She'd never let a man go there before, not even her husband. There was nothing gentle about these men, only force. He pushed his way inside her, making her yell out a muffled cry of pain as he penetrated. Shame washed over her, thoughts of her being a whore, ruined, and much more. At the same time, the man who slapped her forced his way inside her pussy. She'd never been this full before, and never wanted to be. Emotions flooded the damsel as she let out a burst of tears. The men grunted as they had their way with her, taunting Christy and reminding them of the rape unfolding. Not that she needed someone to tell her she had a pair of dicks in her, but the words stung. Yet, she could feel herself getting wet, even letting out a moan between sobs. Back home, John never fucked her like this.

The first pair of men didn't last long, each soon pulling out and directing their cum upwards and coating her torso. The one in front even went as far as licking it off her breasts. The other men were disgusted, cursing him out as his tongue caressed her nipple, but Christy secretly loved it. Her nipples perked up as the man was dragged away by the next man, but wanting more.

The next pair of men took their spots, this time not needing much force to get into Christy's holes. She couldn't believe that she was about to be forced to endure all these men violating her. Previously, she struggled to get through a single session with her husband. She never was able to enjoy sex with a partner, yet found herself increasingly enjoying this. She tried to deny it, but could feel her own sexual feelings growing, her cunt growing wetter with each stranger's thrust.

The moans became more frequent as the men took their turns. Each ended the same as the last, a spurt of cum painting her pale skin. At the third set, she could the pleasure building up inside her. As much as she wanted to deny it, the whore was enjoying the abuse. The thought scared her. How could anyone like this? By the seventh cock, she was at the edge of orgasm. Her eyes closed, wanting to imagine her husband. Just as she was driven over the peak, screaming, she opened them up and saw a dozen men staring at her. Christy forgot her husband, thinking instead of the gang of men. The sight was the final push, her entire body trembling as a wave of pleasure rushed through her. Her body clenched around the men inside her, milking every bit of cum out of them in an instant. They stepped back, seeing Christy still convulsing with cum dripping from her holes.

It took several minutes for her body to relax. Her mind raced, trying to think of a reasonable explanation for her pleasure. No matter what she told herself, she couldn't break the feeling of wanting more, just one more cock deep inside her. She'd never imagined letting a man cum inside of her before, but now couldn't feel full enough with the warm goo warming her inside. The way it dripped out, slowly rolling down her legs, drove her crazy. Something about it made her feel like a whore. Yet, the humiliating feeling only fueled her desire even more. Behind the gag, she begged one more time, a muffled cry.

"More, please..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Broken Car Leading to Gangbang

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds