• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 017

Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 017

Demetrius drifted in and out of a fitful sleep for hours after his initial recovery from his indescribable ordeal. As he dreamed, his arms and legs twitched fitfully as he was tormented by dark thoughts and terrifying nightmares. In his hazy unconscious state his dream started out very pleasant. He was naked (which by now he was quite used to, having been so cursed for decades at this point) but he was also surrounded by hundreds of equally naked, beautiful women who all fought each other to stroke his body and suck his cock. In his dream, as his shaft was expertly licked by four beauties kneeling at his feet he felt his orgasm surging up through his stomach and out towards his penis, desperate to explode.

As he braced himself for the launching and explosion of his boiling cum into orbit, a huge blue/green snake rose up out of the ground and coiled its body around his chest holding him fast. Raising its large diamond shaped head, it struck at Demetrius with its fangs aimed right at his face, opening its mouth wide so that Demetrius could see right down his inky black throat. As he struggled to escape the snakes grip, it suddenly vomited forth a huge glob of white cold honey all over him, coating his whole body, face and nose. The sensation of drowning in the sticky icy goo became overwhelming and he began to struggle violently for life. Right at that moment he woke up screaming in terror, shaking all over, his lungs desperate to fill with sweet life giving air.

Shaking like a leaf, he shot up feeling the Goddess stroking his head with her index finger. Curled up into a little ball he snuggled into the ample cleavage of Persephone smiling and suddenly feeling very safe in her bosoms. She could not help but grin seeing his adorable and handsome little body all bundled up in her valley, and she stroked his chest and head with her tips of her fingers as she would a dog sitting in her lap. Realizing that the dream he had had was highly symbolic, the memories of his recent ordeal rushed into his brain as it mirrored the terrible and yet spectacularly erotic adventure he had just gone through. Looking up at the huge and very beautiful Persephone, her lovely face towering above him, he smiled contentedly but still very apprehensive.

"Good morning lover boy!" she giggled as she stroked his stomach with the tip of her finger enjoying the obvious positive reaction this had on his manhood. Looking down at his amazingly persistent hard cock, she gently rubbed the tip of its head with her pinky, covering the whole diameter of it and relishing the instantaneous effect it had on him. Despite his constant arousal he continued to shake in fear despite the fact that he was now wide awake.

Terrible dark thoughts ran through his brain as he shivered in Persephone's cleavage. Demetrius feared (justifiably so) that some kind of horrible curse may have been afflicted on him now. If the juices of Aphrodite caused him to be prevented from ever releasing his seed and also cursed to perpetual permanent nudity, what dreadful horrors awaited him now. He was positive that there must be some dreadful consequence to face after being gorged on and soaked in the cum of The Lord of the dead! Was he going to slowly transform into a horrible monster over time? Would he be turned into a male version of Medusa, turning all living beings into stone just by looking at them? Would women now run from him in fear and horror instead of being attracted to him like Aphrodite's blessings had bestowed on him. Thinking about all of these awful possibilities he just curled up even tighter in a little ball and shuddered and shivered uncontrollably.

Persephone knew he was very frightened as his actions spoke volumes and she stroked his whole body with her hand. "What is wrong Demetrius?" she gently asked as she rubbed his cheek. Turning onto his back, looking up into her beautiful dark eyes, he expressed his fears. "I am so fucked!" he mumbled over and over, rocking back and forth and biting his lip for comfort. Persephone smiled and struggled to stifle a laugh, but she certainly understood his concern. How could he not think that he was going to be inflicted with a terrible curse. The truth is, getting hosed down by the blizzard spooge of The Lord of the Dead was going to turn out to be the best thing to happen to Demetrius in his life and would turn out to not be a curse at all.

"Dear sweet lover" she purred seductively "You have no reason to be afraid Demetrius. In fact, my husband's cum having soaked into your essence is going to give you some exceptionally beneficial powers that will help you on your long quest to lift your curse. First of all, you are now truly more blessed than any mortal man on earth has ever been, so you need to kind of buck up here. The pussy juice of my cousin has made you immortal and unbelievably attractive to women, so you certainly like THAT benefit I am sure."

Demetrius grinned, nodding his head at her soothing words and began to start feeling better. "Well?" she continued "Now after getting hosed down by Hades, you are largely immune to any magical spell or dark curse transforming your body from its current appearance. You can still feel pain sadly, so don't get cocky, but no one, Goddess, God, Witch or Sorcerer, can transform you into a newt, inflict boils on your body, or any other huge number of transforming curses with evil intent. As the ultimate arbiter of Justice, evil is naturally thwarted by Hades, so his powers over evil have been transferred slightly to you in a minor way. You are now Curse FREE from the dark forces of evil, at least to a point! I still wouldn't push my luck though, as although you are immortal, you can still be manipulated by the physical environment. Still, you are largely safe from any direct magical attack by those engaging with the dark side."

Demetrius, relieved at her soothing words, began to climb up out of her cleavage and crawl up towards her right nipple. Despite being exhausted, her beauty filled him with a powerful urge of lust and the aching in his balls was one curse from Aphrodite that was not going away any time soon.

Persephone sighed the little gaspy moan of a woman who was totally and deeply sexually satisfied. As her tiny lothario worshipped her nipple, she lay back and continued to explain to Demetrius about the blessings that have been bestowed on him. Overcome with a new wave of passion she panted. "Oh baby, Mama Like, Mama Like" she gasped as he found just the right spot on her nipple. As he worshipped, she continued calming him down. "So you see Demetrius, you don't have to fear being transformed into a monster or an animal and will always be a handsome 18-year-old stud for all eternity! That is quite an enormous benefit I would think! You also, oddly, have a peculiar power over snakes, reptiles and other monsters. Your blood instantly kills any such evil creature, so who knows, that knowledge might come in handy on your quest. So cheer up!"

His cock throbbing and still wishing vainly for release, he wanted to explore her incredible body again. Sliding down her tit, he walked softly over her stomach, licking and kissing every few steps while Persephone sighed and moaned. Opening her legs widely, she was definitely ready for round two from his talented tongue as she was already sopping wet. Crawling down her inner thigh, he stood once again at the entrance of her exquisite pussy. He was as horny as ever and could not wait to taste her glorious nectar pouring all over his body once more and he fought the urge to run at full force and dive headfirst into her moist alluring cave.

Persephone, her eyes half closed and smoky with lust, looked down at him and licked her lips. Her juices flowing heavily from her depths, she spread her lips wide and welcomed him home. He knew every inch of her pussy better than she did now, and as he wriggled inside, she tossed her head back in ecstasy. "Mama Like! MA MA LIKE!" she screamed as again her pussy was worshipped vigorously from the INSIDE. When he found the root of her clit sticking out like a branch on the roof of her pussy, and wrapped his whole mouth over, wildly flicking his tongue over its entire surface, she shrieked at the top of her lungs and tore her sheets in two in an explosive display of orgasmic bliss.

Hours, or possibly even days later, Persephone and Demetrius lay together on her bed. Having been so swept away in such primal lust, neither could keep track of time when he was inside worshipping her. He lay in between her breasts and they finally talked about things OTHER than sex. She listened with great interest and amusement to his incredible tale. The beautiful Hippolyta and her armor (and strapon), the fiery Daphne having been transformed into a man-eating sexually starved vine, his torment by the feathers of the Phoenix, Titania and her tiny cum starved minions, the gorgeous Io with her life giving tits, Being milked in a time bubble created by her other two cousins Hebe and Enyo for 15 years, the 300 sexually starved sex slaves of the beast Alexandros, topped off by Cuckholding the Lord of the underworld with a Goddess (herself), Demetrius has been quite a busy boy! As he spoke, Persephone pondered a way she could help him on in his future journeys.

Scooping him into her hand, she lifted him up to her lips and kissed him. Immediately overcome, he lay spread eagle and naked in her palm, his cock throbbing and oozing prodigiously, his balls pulsating with decades of pent up desire. Gingerly she touched just the tip of her tongue to his balls, drinking in his desperation as one would a glass of wine. His desire was like strong drink to her, and immediately she again felt moist in her crotch. "Babe, I am going to help you in your quest. A lover as talented as you deserves to shoot again."

Demetrius leapt up and immediately knelt in her hand, kissing her palm over and over in gratitude. "Can you lift the curse?" he asked hopefully, his cock now touching his stomach in excitement.

Persephone smirked "Well, no, at least not the one you WANT me to. The power of Aphrodite is tremendous and no God will directly contradict her in the area of lust (which is her specialty), not even Zeus himself! Even if I wanted to reverse it I would not as It is very bad form for one God to be so direct against another God, especially when the "other" in question is my cousin who I cherish deeply." Demetrius looked down dejectedly, having gotten his hopes up, but then asked "Could you do something about me having to be naked all of the time? That has made this quest much more complicated. If you want to help me that would be a BIG help."

Again with a smirk on her face, she stared him up and down admiring his naked body. "That would be such a crime to womanhood! This body of yours was made for display dear boy!" she laughed. "But, I get your point, and on this part of your curse, I could probably help a little. I won't reverse it per se, but, it is your luck that you are here as I think I have a solution to your little "problem"." As she said problem, she played with his dangling manbits both to her amusement and his increasing arousal. Clapping her hands, she summoned Helen and Andromeda into the room. Instantly Andromeda took her turn on his mouth and Helen thrust her spirit body right on his rigid cock, knocking Demetrius flatly onto the bed. "Girls!!!! Let the boy breathe for a second will you?" the Goddess commanded, waving her hands to disperse their forms from his aching body. "Ladies, I want you to go out to Cerberus's pen and collect some of his fur. He has been shedding very badly lately, so I know there will be lots to choose from, and I want you to weave a loincloth for Demetrius here. Think you can handle that?"

Helen and Andromeda nodded in agreement, but looked longingly at Demetrius and seemed sad that he was soon to be clothed. "Tell you what ladies" Persephone continued "If you do a good job, I will let you enjoy his charms for one last fling before he leaves. I assume that is OK with you Demetrius?"

Demetrius, certainly no fool, was glad to offer his body as a prize for the spirits of the two most beautiful mortal women to have walked the earth. As they left him, his head was still spinning in a delightful lusty dizziness as they exited. Scrambling back onto her bed, he threw his body against her foot and began showering her toes with kisses. Leaning back on her silky black pillow, Persephone smiled, enjoying the loving attention he paid to her increasingly sensitive feet. She herself was surprised how erotic it was getting her toes sucked, and wished so much that Hades would learn this skill. "Tell you what Demetrius" she spoke. "As you take care of my feet, I will look over your remaining quests and see what advice I might have. Sound like a deal?" Demetrius, lost in bliss as he lovingly licked her instep again, nodded between his slurps. Waving her hands in the air, she expanded the list that the Seer had given Demetrius to a form she could read. Her eyes grew wide and she stifled a few giggles reading the increasingly laughably difficult items he would have to procure to shoot off. "Wow Demetrius, uh, Wow!" she sighed as she read on for quite some time.

Her eyes spotting one of the items on the list and a devious grin formed on her face. She did appreciate the loving attention of Demetrius, and she certainly wanted to help him cum eventually, but she also had a wicked sense of humor. "Demetrius, I am going to make some notes on this parchment, so make sure you keep it handy OK?". Through the wet smacking sounds of his slurping mouth he groaned "Yes Goddess!" thrilled that he was going to get some help from so powerful an ally. Persephone held out her hand and materialized a quill pen and began to scratch some notes, her free hand held to her mouth as she stifled a few giggles as she wrote.

A few hours later, Helen and Andromeda returned, loincloth in hand. When Persephone caught sight of it she shook the rafters in laughter while Demetrius's face fell. It was TINY, and would barely cover his balls or cock. The back was just a small strip of black fur and would expose both his ass cheeks to any who saw him from the rear. Technically it was better than nudity, but only barely. "PERFECT!!!!" the Goddess exclaimed, thrilled at their work. "You earned your fun with Demetrius and if I were you, I would have him pay special attention to your toes. The boy is a NATURAL!!!" Both women lunged for him, but stopped themselves short as he was still slaving away on Persephone's left pinky toe. They certainly did not want piss her off, as they still had to stay here after he had left.

Clapping her hands again, she ordered Helen and Andromeda into action. "OK, girls, let's have you put on his loincloth." Extracting Demetrius with her free foot, she flung him gently to the end of the bed where he was immediately grabbed by the two spirits. They quickly tied the cloth in two knots on his waist and admired their handiwork. "I like it!" Persephone exclaimed. "Still sexy even if your delicious bits are out of view". Helen and Andromeda also grinned, and were quite pleased with their sewing skills. Demetrius spun around for the ladies and showed them how it looked. Ironically, he seemed even more embarrassed as it made him appear even more alluring. The loincloth barely clung to his body, and his dick and cock still swung free as it was not sewn in the crotch. In appearance, it really was just a tiny triangle in the front tied by two incredibly delicate and thin pieces of fur to a single strip of fur in the back that just covered the crack of his ass. He felt totally exposed, not naked, but certainly not clothed. "I am glad to see that Cerberus's fur seems immune to Aphrodite's curse. Any other cloth would have evaporated instantly by now. It looks good on you Demetrius, and I am pleased to say that you look as sexy as ever."

Andromeda and Helen crouched low like racehorses waiting for the starting pistol. "Ok Ladies, have your fun!" Persephone announced and she giggled as she watched them swarm all over him. His clothed state, mere minutes long after so many years of perpetual nudity was short lived, as they quickly stripped it off of him and threw him down on the floor, mounting both his cock and his mouth in alternating turns. After a few hours the shrieking and caterwauling from their spirit orgasms was giving Persephone a headache and she thought it time to wrap things up. Shooing them away again with her hands, they dematerialized into grey spirit fog and darted back to their graves, satisfied smiles frozen clearly on their ghostly beauty.

Flying Demetrius out of the Underworld and back across the river Styx, Persephone led him to his boat, handing him his bag, spear and in her right hand she held what he had originally come for, one of her sacred Pomegranates. He knelt down on the sand, his eyes welling with tears of gratitude, but also of sadness, as they had enjoyed many good erotic times over the past few months. Bending down to kiss him she spoke. "I will miss you Demetrius, I really will. It is a shame you are immortal, because I can only imagine what fun we would have during my long winter stays here if you were a permanent resident as a dead spirit." Opening her other hand, she dropped a silver coin for Charon into his palm. Winking she said "Tell you what, how about when you do finally get your release from the curse, you come back some winter and we can have a repeat! I would love to be there when you empty out those delicious balls, mmmmm, I bet they will be quite tasty. I envy the girl who gets to enjoy that!" Kissing her mouth to his, he stroked his tiny hands on her face. "It's a deal Persephone. You are TRULY a Goddess, in more ways than just your divine powers." Touched by his words, she playfully giggled as she added "Oh, by the way, on your list you will note the first stop I suggest you make. I really think that should be your next quest." Nodding a vigorous agreement, Demetrius set sail. The icy winter wind whipping at his body, he was glad that even this meager covering from Cerberus offered some protection. As he sailed away, Persephone waved goodbye on the shore. As long as it was winter she could not leave the island of the dead, but she already was imaging the amazing stories she was going to tell all her friends at her annual spring release party on Olympus.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 017

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds