• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 020

Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 020

Back on Olympus, Zeus finally had arrived, so Persephone's party could get started properly now. Hephaestus got the grill going and had just tossed a couple of lamb steaks onto the fire, the smell of their sweet roasting flesh causing all of the Gods and Goddesses in attendance to salivate in hunger. Hephaestus, god of fire and the husband of never faithful Aphrodite, really was quite the backyard chef and always took great pride in his barbecuing skills. Most of Olympus turned out for Persephone's annual release party as it was a great kick off to spring and everyone always had a fantastic time. Dionysius too was quite busy as he always played "bartender".

Persephone, her face red with drink, closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of the warm sun on her face. Looking down at her pale skin she relished working on her tan with her friends at the beach and really kicking back this summer. Her skin was always so pale when she first got out of the Underworld, she would have to make sure not to burn on her first day out. Her thoughts again drifting back to Demetrius, she felt a wet flush between her legs and she giggled at her suddenly overly erotic thoughts. Zeus, strolling casually over to greet her, had a devilish twinkle in his eye as he approached.

"Welcome back Persephone, my naughty, naughty daughter! What on earth would Demeter say about your escapades" he joked. Suddenly flushed with embarrassment, Persephone bowed to him giving the proper greeting, "Greetings your royal highness!" Zeus, cupping his hand under her chin, lifted her eyes to meet his and winked. "My poor foolish brother Hades, cuckolded now by a lowly human!" he laughed as she looked on mortified. Zeus, alone among the Gods, had the power of omniscience and no secret could ever be hid from his eternal prying eyes. Suddenly straightening up, temporarily made sober by his accusations, she looked straight at her father. "Listen Dad" she winked "If you don't say anything to Hades, or my mother, I won't feel compelled to tell Hera about you and Europa!!" Zeus, throwing his head back laughed a huge bellowing guffaw. "Persephone! You truly are your father's daughter!!! It's a deal. You have your little secrets and I will keep mine. By the way, your little tryst with Demetrius has been quite amusing to watch I must say. I oddly am starting to admire that plucky little human and find myself rooting for him in his quests." Kissing her on the cheek, he told her how it was good to see her out of the Underworld again and hoped she would have a nice time at her party. Holding his finger to his lips he indicated her secret was safe with him and gave her a little knowing smile as his eyes again started to perpetually drift. Seeing a gorgeous group of sea nymphs out in the corner, Zeus winked again at his daughter and started to wander in their direction. As king of the Gods one thing was definitely true, he had a king-size appetite for pussy in all forms. Persephone grinned, but was quite relieved when he left.

Amphrite was late, as usual, and upon seeing her sister-in-law squealed in delight. "Persephone!!!!! Girl, we are going to tear it up this summer!" Amphrite was the beautiful wife of Poseidon and therefore Goddess and Queen of the sea as well as also being sister in-law to both Hera and Persephone. She, Persephone and Aphrodite spent countless summers of the past together getting into loads of trouble, especially when their cousin Dionysius joined the group, plying them with tons of alcohol and destroying whatever tiny inhibitions they might normally have. Persephone immediately grinned at the sight of her sister-in-law and ran over to greet her, both Goddesses kissing each other's cheeks in greeting.

Breaking their embrace, Amphrite backed up and looked Persephone up and down, a wry look upon her face. "Well now! Someone has been up to deviltry!" she exclaimed as she was especially sensitive and perceptive. As Goddess of the sea, she could feel waves of Auras of all creatures, even Gods, and Persephone's was now glowing hot red with lust. Knowing her for time immemorial, she also knew something had changed and being not only Persephone's friend, but also a great lover of juicy gossip like Dionysius, she was going to ply it out of her no matter what. Blushing, Persephone tried to look innocent and said "What? I have no idea what you are talking about." but her lie was pretty obvious, even without being drunk. At that very moment Dionysius walked over, tray of drinks in his hand. "Ladies, you are looking way too thirsty!!!" he joked as both Goddesses downed big goblets of nectar they eagerly snatched from his tray. Amphrite kissed her cousin Dionysius hello and joked "You have just what Mama needs!" Dionysius turned to Amphrite and asked "So, has Persephone spilled the beans yet. It is obvious she got up to something spectacular this winter and she is being way too coy about it." Amphrite, downing another goblet in rapid succession, handed a fresh cup to Persephone. "About 4 more of these and we will get to hear all the juicy details."

Two hours later and the effects of the Nectar were quite obvious. Persephone was hammered! Both Amphrite and Dionysius were in stiches hearing all of the gloriously dirty details of her winter with the poor cum denied Demetrius. When she relayed the story of her accidental threesome with Demetrius and Hades, the laughter that erupted out of both of them caused every head to turn to see what the ruckus was. "Shhhhhhh!" Persephone slurred. "That story is not for EVERYONE you know! Inside voice, inside voice!" Amphrite was beside herself, thoroughly enjoying catching up with her Sister-in-law, especially when she had actual FUN and or DIRTY things to talk about. Her eyes flashing mischievously and she openly grinned in envy at Persephone's tale of sexual adventure. "That boy sounds like LOADS of fun. Too bad I can't have a crack at him myself." She pondered openly. "Oh but you will dear Amphrite, you most certainly will! I have seen his quest list and you my dear are on it!!!" Persephone drunkenly spat out.

"What!!!" the obviously intrigued Amphrite cried. "What do you mean I am on the list?" Persephone, leaning in to whisper explained the whole situation, his curse, and the quests, all of it. One of the items on his unbelievably long and complicated list of quest items was a pearl from the Goddess of the Sea, which adorned the necklace the beautiful Goddess was now playing with. As she listened intently, Amphrite subconsciously began to play with the beads around her neck, her mind turning over and over about how she was going to take full advantage of this situation. Persephone continued "So, when he shows up, be a nice girl will you? Let him have a pearl so that poor boy can get some relief. It really is quite sad to think of those beautiful balls all sealed up for eternity." Amphrite giggled. "Oh, I certainly will be on the lookout for him, no doubt about it. I am a giving Goddess and will grant him the opportunity to earn one of my pearls, but that boy is going to have to work for it" an evil grin coming across her face she went on to say "And I know just what I want him to do, well, ONE of the things I want him to do to earn one of my precious pearls." Her mind already swimming in all sorts of erotic images of the tiny stud swimming around in her now dampening pussy.

Dionysius was visibly squirming now, trying hard to hide his now obvious erection. As his balls throbbed in sympathy for Demetrius, hearing about his erotic adventures and knowing the desperation he must be feeling being denied release for so long, his cock continued to rise, creating quite a prominent tent in his toga. This display did not go unnoticed by the two Goddesses, and Amphrite stretched her left toe out and tapped the head of his cock through the silk, giggling as she asked "So, Di-Di, Persephone's little story seems to have gotten little di-di all roweled up." His face turning pink, he giggled. "Well girls, I must say, I feel sorry for Demetrius. I mean, wow, just thinking about all that endless pussy, constant nudity and not being able to shoot, kind of makes me a little squirmy." Persephone, taking her cue from Amphrite stretched her foot out also to commingle with her sister-in-law's on his bulge. "Oh, so this is what you mean by squirmy. Well, you know Di-Di, you are on his list as well, so I am sure you will want to help a brother out."

Dionysius arched his eyebrows up now, knowing that he was also on the list. "What on earth could he want from me?" he pondered "I may be open minded, but I am not THAT open minded!" he laughed. All three collapsed in hysterics as the nectar had been flowing pretty freely for quite some time at this point. "Well" Persephone finally answered "Yours is pretty easy to provide. You only have to give him a wineskin of your delicious nectar." As she explained his participation in the quest, she wobbly held out her empty goblet indicating she was ready for a re-fill.

Dionysius now also formed an evil grin on his face. He certainly was sympathetic to Demetrius's plight, and would definitely do what he could to help the poor boy, but he too would exact a price. His price might not be as fun as Amphrite's probably was going to be, but it would have a definite big side benefit for Demetrius, if only temporarily. Again slurring her words, Persephone held her index finger to her lips and shushed both of them. "Now, don't go blabbing all over the place about this! If word got back to Hephaestus that Aphrodite was not just cheating on him with Gods, but now mortals, Demetrius would be sunk. Plus, this little indiscretion of mine I would prefer NOT having to explain to Hades if you don't mind." Both Amphrite and Dionysius held their hands up and took an oath to keep their mouths shut. Problem with this oath, as it would turn out, is that since all of them were drunk, tongues tend to get loosened, and oaths tend to be forgotten. This would have severely complicating consequences for Demetrius in the future as he would eventually discover.

At that moment Mercury stood up on top of a small marble pedestal and blew his giant golden horn, stopping all conversations and the general din of revelry dead in its tracks. Clearing his throat, he called all of the Gods to attention. "Fellow Immortals! If I could have your attention please! We all share, I am sure, immense joy at the glorious return of our dearest Persephone, my beautiful cousin and Goddess of the Underworld. Now that she has returned from her annual visit to the Underworld spring has once again burst forth on the earth by the power of her mother, the ever lovely Goddess Demeter. Let us all now pay her tribute and honors by showing her a Real and Proper Olympic party! In the main hall, the achingly lovely three Graces, with their infinite talent and beauty, have put together a special performance just in her honor. Follow me inside where the Nectar shall not cease flowing (right Dionysius!) and the Ambrosia bowl never empties!!!" Exploding in applause and excitement all of the immortals; nymphs, satyrs, Titans, Graces, Muses, Gods and Goddess's followed behind Mercury, all quite tipsy now, to the sound of the band just firing up. Persephone wiped away a tear, not of sadness, but of joy, overcome at such a reception. This was going to be the best year yet!

Meanwhile back in the dungeon of Queen Helkios, Demetrius woke up again from another fitful night's sleep. Trying to move, he instantly was reminded that he was chained securely to his bed, naked, spread, hard and throbbing, his two captors sleeping soundly on either side of him. Punge laid her beautiful right hand, so perfectly attuned to tease and stroke his tortured manhood, resting squarely on his testicles while she nestled her nose into the nape of his neck. Saba had slept upside down with her delicious toes dangling right over his mouth, begging to be sucked. Neither girl was awake yet, so this was the only time of the whole day Demetrius could enjoy NOT being continuously and relentlessly teased to the edge of orgasm, only to be denied the final push to bliss. Ironically for his captors, they were TRYING to tease him, not realizing he would not be able to cum even if they wanted him to. Despite this small early morning respite, his whole body ached deeply and painfully for release. As the two girls began to stir, they rose on their hands, turning to look at their delicious nude prisoner splayed out so alluringly in front of them, every inch of his body exposed to their torments. "Good morning Lover Boy!" they giggled, as they both placed big wet kisses smack on the tip of his purple cockhead taking pride in its desperate throbs. It was going to be another long frustrating day for Demetrius, and to make matters worse, he only had another 364 to go.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 020

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 637 milliseconds