• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 037

Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 037

Back on Argos, Calisto shivered in fear. Having watched Demetrius be chained and taken away by the guards, she did as he had asked and stayed hidden in the quiet bush shrouded cove they had sought refuge in the night before. Waiting hours to make sure no guards were still present she spent a fitful night crouched under the palm trees, crying herself to sleep with worry over his safety. In the morning, sure that the coast was clear, she headed off the beach and went up the path towards the nearest village. Once arriving, still clothed in her shabby makeshift dress, she was able to melt into the crowd, looking like a normal servant or slave girl albeit a beautiful one.

Keeping her mouth shut and her ears open she tried and gauge from the crowd in the market what information she could about his fate. Things were definitely buzzing this early morning and local girls were milling about gossiping and chatting as they shopped, the handsome, naked stranger that had been paraded through the day before being the big topic of conversation. Calisto blended in easily with the crowd, no one particularly recognizing that she was not a resident. As she strained to overhear two younger women chatting in the Agora, she ducked behind a fruit vendor's stall when she noticed two guards marching right into the center of the activity. Standing on a small bunch of boxes, the older of the two guards took out a trumpet and gave a short loud blast, obviously meaning to attract the crowd's attention to an important announcement.

"Hear one, Hear All, our great Lord Phoreneus requests all concubines, prostitutes, dancers and other female entertainers under the age of 28 to report to the Royal Palace for an important assignment. The traitor Demetrius is to be punished in just under one week by having his treacherous cock and balls removed as punishment for his treasonous and heinous crimes. Your erotic services will be required to add to his proper and just punishment. Our great King requests this as does his faithful servant Phoreneus, so for the sake of Argos you are compelled to attend. There are to be no exceptions to this impressment, so report to the Palace by sundown today!!!!" he announced as his partner nailed a notice to a post in the center of the town square stating the same thing.

This interruption caused all of the women to burst into chatter. "Lucky girls," one excited girl twittered "Demetrius must be that handsome piece of naked meat we saw them bring through yesterday. Wow, what I wouldn't give to be able to see him again. He had me gushing like river!" she exclaimed as she chatted with her friend.

"Mmmmmm, you are probably right, that must be him. I too was quite damp last night thinking about his nude spectacle. It almost makes me want to sign up for being a concubine, if only for one night, so I could get my hands on those delicious buns!!!" her friend giggled as they discussed the sudden announcement. "Although I bet my boyfriend Arnieto might object"

Laughing, her friend said "Well, who says he has to know!!!!"

Listening from the shadows to their conversation, Calisto immediately formed a plan. Looking down at herself in her ragged clothing, she looked more like a scullery maid than a concubine. Peering around the market her eyes narrowed on exactly what she needed. There in the corner was a cloth merchant, with the finest silks from China and would serve her purposes perfectly. Walking up to the merchant with her most seductive smile on her face, she pulled her dress down low in the front, being sure to display her ample cleavage as prominently as possible. The poor lad in charge gulped as he saw her approach, completely entranced by her beauty. That evening he would be beaten severely by his father for the unexplained inventory shortage, but he really couldn't help it. As his father's blows came down on his back, his thoughts of the vision of beauty from the morning made it seem worth it. Once Calisto looked up into his face with those big gorgeous brown eyes and he stared down at her enticing cleavage, he was sunk. When she asked to borrow some fabric, he was helpless to resist.

The previous evening in the main square of the town in front of the Palace, Telledice had thoroughly enjoyed herself with Demetrius. Hidden from view by a perimeter of her own personal loyal guards, she had him all to herself, at least for the first night of his teasing. Kneeling down in front of his body she grinned as she looked up at him. Demetrius, aching as he was stretched so tightly on the wooden frame, the wooden knob digging deeply into his ass, his mouth drooling into the mouth gag, continued to drool pre-cum on the ground. Taking his dangling balls into her hand she grinned. "It would be a crime against the Gods themselves to have these taken away." she laughed as she rolled them in her hands, feeling their weight in her palms. "My my my my!" she grinned "They are so full! It feels as if they haven't emptied in years. Such a pity, all that glorious seed locked up and now never to come out." Snaking her tongue out of her mouth, she licked the very tip of his slit, taking a bead of his oozing juice into her mouth, closing her eyes in pleasure as she tasted its salty essence. For the rest of the night she tormented poor Demetrius, licking his nipples, biting his neck, running her hands over his rippled abs. Throughout he could do nothing to escape her assault, only being able to close his eyes and moan uncontrollably into his gag.

In the morning, she grabbed his face and stared deeply into his eyes, kissing his cheek with surprising affection, he was confused. Was she his tormentor or his savior, he could not tell, but she looked at him with sadness as she turned and with her guards exited. Throbbing uncontrollably, he looked out as the guards left and his humiliation was once again on full display. Instantly the square filled up with a crowd, mostly women he noticed, and all were staring squarely at his naked form, so obscenely presented for their view. A couple of guards were posted nearby to make sure no escape was attempted, but generally it was just Demetrius and a large crowd of girls, now cheering and pointing at his cock which continued drooling uncontrollably. Looking to his right he saw the first of hundreds of beautiful concubines hired to torture him, pressed into this assignment they approached the stage. Although drafted into this service, the first girl did not look unhappy with her task, as the jangling of the coin belt around her gorgeous round hips and the golden bells hanging from her overflowing bra seemed to excite him even more as his cock suddenly throbbed harder.

Standing before him, her body achingly beautiful she raised her bejeweled foot up to meet his helpless balls, running her toes over his sack, grinning as she felt their warmth and desperate throbbing inside. Putting zills on her fingers, she began to rhythmically clang them together, creating music for her seductive dance. Every eye in the square was now on her as she began her incredibly erotic performance, undulating her belly in waves before his hungry eyes. Turning her ass to him, she isolated the muscles in her cheeks and starting jiggling them in circles in time with the music. Dropping to her knees she opened her mouth wide and encircled his cock, not touching it, but allowing the warmth of her mouth to envelope it. As she pulled her head back, her tongue dragged along the underside of his cock, sending shockwaves of pleasure through his body, causing him to twitch and squirm on the stockade.

The two guards witnessing this were as entranced as was the rest of the crowd, and shifted uncomfortably at their post attempting to hide their now obvious erections. All day long performances such as this were performed, and by nightfall Demetrius was hopelessly lost in a haze of lust. The crowds remained packed for most of the day, and even into the early evening, but as the sun went down they began to slowly disperse.

Earlier that afternoon, Calisto had been quite a busy girl. After coaxing the material from the vendor, she was able to fashion a scandalously skimpy costume for herself, one that would tighten the Toga of even the most chaste Priest of Artemis. Her tits were barely covered by two tiny pieces of red silk, a glass bead, resembling a jewel placed strategically over her nipples. Knowing that one of her best assets was her posterior, she was equally provocative here. Forming just a tiny triangle of silk to cover her pussy, her gorgeous ass was completely exposed. Embarrassed by displaying so much flesh in public, but determined to help Demetrius any way she could, she donned her new costume and approached the guard checking in the performers.

Looking down at the roster sheet the young clerk had not noticed Calisto yet. "Next!" he cried dispassionately as this had gone on all day. The first thing he noticed was her deliciously kissable bare feet that he spied as he peered over the edge of his desk, as most of the concubines were completely encrusted in jewels or beads, including their feet. Looking up, his eyes greedily devoured the sight of her. She was stunningly gorgeous, easily the most beautiful "concubine" to have checked in today. Slowly scanning up her leg, his cock twitched when he saw her delectable pussy so barely covered and those oh so suckable breasts so prominently displayed. "Na-Na-Na-Name!" he stuttered as he shifted in his seat, his dick now slamming into the top of his small desk.

Leaning over him, her eyes smoldering with forced desire, she said "Whatever you want it to be handsome!"

He, like the hapless merchant's son, was helpless in her presence. Over the course of a few minutes, she extracted a few "concessions" from her target. She would of course be on the roster for the tease squad, but would be allowed to tease him alone after midnight, once the crowds had dispersed. Licking his ear, she thanked him for his understanding, saying that when she "works" she does not like to be watched, but for his favor she would come to his barracks and give him her own private show. His eyes glazed over in total lust, she kissed him deeply, knowing that so far her plan was progressing as planned.

As the night progressed, Demetrius was exhausted. Hours of constant teasing had taken their toll and apart from the aching in his muscles, straining after being chained to the stockade, his balls literally throbbed in agony as he had been constantly erotically enticed all day. Hanging loose in his bondage, he prayed for the gift of sleep, as it was very late. Feeling a pair of hands cupping his chin, he groaned, bracing himself for another tease session. Looking up his eyes brightened as he saw the gorgeous Calisto looking deeply into his eyes, her own filling up with tears. Looking to the left and the right, he saw that the square was deserted and the guard had turned his back on them, leaving them totally alone.

Pulling his gag down out of his mouth, she stroked his cheek as they kissed. Quickly and quietly Demetrius told her all about Io, and her father's trance, and the amulet around Phoreneus's neck. As they whispered, a plan developed. She would attempt to gain access to Phoreneus and steal his charm. As time ticked away, they hurriedly talked knowing that soon another shift of teasers would be arriving.

"Demetrius, I cannot just leave you here." Calisto cried, stroking his balls tenderly with her left hand. "I can't think about, I mean you are going to be, I mean, these are to be cu".

He interrupted her by kissing her deeply. "Don't worry about my jewels Calisto, I feel that Aphrodite will protect me." he stated in forced bravery, but not completely convincingly. "You must gain access to Phoreneus and his amulet. Io is imprisoned in the Harem and" wincing as he thought about the consequences "I will be seeing her soon. I will be there with her and if you can get the amulet to us, all will be saved. Now, before we are noticed, put the ball gag back in. But please be safe! On, and take my magic ring of invisibility, I think you may need it."

Her eyes again filling with tears she did as he asked, taking his ring from his finger she turned and left. As the poor suffering Demetrius watched her glorious ass retreat into the darkness, his despair turned slightly to hope as he thought "If that ass can't save us, nothing will!" . Later that night, Calisto, as promised, stood in the doorway of the barracks of the guard she had talked to earlier. His eyes blinking in disbelief, he struggled to cover himself as he had been laying naked on his cot, masturbating furiously to the visions in his head that matched the one now standing in his doorway. Spying leather straps from his uniform laying on the floor, Calisto lifted them up into her hands and strolled confidently over to his bed, enjoying the discomfort and embarrassment and obvious arousal on the guards face as she approached.

Placing her foot on his chest, she ran her toes over his left nipple, smiling as he closed his eyes in blissful pleasure, the rough blanket in his lap not hiding his obvious excitement. Taking the straps in her hand, she bent over his face and removed her skimpy bra, her breasts dangling right above his trembling lips. "Let's see how much of a stud you REALLY are!" she grinned, forcing her voice into as seductive a tone as she could muster, and took his left wrist and began to tie it to his cot. The poor young guard, just having turned eighteen and still a virgin, was on his first assignment and was like putty in her hands. He would learn a valuable lesson that night. A big part of that lesson would be that when a girl has her toes in your mouth and her lips on your cock you will agree to anything.

Hours later, now with the knowledge that Lord Phoreneus had his own private dancing girls that performed for him nightly in his private chambers, Calisto exited the door on her mission to sign up as a new recruit for the troupe. The guard, his eyes blindfolded, his wrists and ankles bound to the cot lay naked in the darkness, throbbing and pleading for her to return. The morning would not be pleasant for him when he was discovered by his sergeant and he would think often of the beautiful Calisto over the next three years, locked naked in Chastity in the stockade, tormented and teased as poor Demetrius had been, his seed sealed away in his balls still boiling and trapped from her their night together for all that time.

For the rest of the week the pattern was the same for poor Demetrius. All day and all night he was stroked, licked, sucked and fondled, never for a second having a rest except for brief periods when he was given bread and water. Hundreds of beautiful and enticing women had explored every inch of his body, and his whole being burned in desperation for release. Finally, the day of reckoning had arrived, and five guards arrived to take Demetrius to the place of his castration. The women in the audience wailed and cried as he was unchained from the post and his hands were re-tied behind his back.

"The Day of your neutering has arrived BOY!!" the first guard mocked, as Demetrius's helpless cock and balls dangled as he was unchained. "So, how does it feel knowing that the throbbing in your balls is about to be replaced by the feel of the axe taking them away?" he sneered as he tied Demetrius's hands behind his back. "I bet you wish your impressive snake could have spit a final load out in that last girl's mouth. Pity, but just think boy, you will still be surrounded by beautiful women from now on, just without any way to do anything about it" he mocked as he lifted his cock with the blunt side of his sword.

Frog marched to the place of his "penis execution" the sight that entered his eyes filled him with dread. In an especially cruel twist, Telledice had arranged for his castration to be performed by her own beautiful female guards. It was bad enough to be castrated but it seemed especially awful to have your balls cut off by a naked beautiful woman. As he stepped up on the scaffold, he saw the basket had already been placed to receive his jewels. Looking up into the eyes of his captor, he grinned, trying to use his seductive charms to hopefully win a reprieve. She glowered back down at him, and despite feeling a familiar tingle in her pussy as she looked at his gorgeous body, she was on a mission and could show no mercy.

Two guards pulled Demetrius forward and placed his helpless meat on the wooden block. His cock was drooling faster now as if in a desperate race to empty as much of its contents as possible before the axe fell. Closing his eyes, he once again offered a prayer to Aphrodite. "Oh, great Goddess of love and passion, hear the desperate plea from your obedient slave Demetrius. Please, Please, Please have mercy and spare me this fate! I beg of thee oh terrible beauty, please have mercy!!!!" Repeating this prayer over and over he braced himself for the horrific pain he was sure he was about to feel.

The guard, oddly aroused, her nipples hard as pebbles, her juices flowing down her long beautiful and muscular legs in a steady stream, lifted the axe high over her head. Demetrius felt his blood run cold as he felt the breeze coming off the axe as she swiftly brought it down.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 037

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds