• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Napping in the Afternoon-sun

Napping in the Afternoon-sun

I wake up from the warm hand suddenly touching my chest. In the confusion of waking up properly I feel her body settling down alongside mine. As I open my eyes I'm greeted with her beautiful and genuine smile. 'Good afternoon Sleepyhead' she says while giggling. I reply with a kiss on her cheek, still trying to figure how long I've been sleeping. Soon I figure out that I've only been napping for 30 something-minutes as the clock must be around 5:30 pm, which is the time she usually comes home from work.

'It's about time you wake up, I've been thinking about you literally all day' she mumbles as her hand keeps caressing my chest. Quickly I realise what's up and what she means when she says she's been thinking about me. As if we read each other's minds her hand has now moved down to the very top of my boxers, and I can now faintly hear a low buzzing sound. The thought instantly wakes me up.

She puts her palm further down over my crotch and starts stroking with a bit of pressure. In an instant I can feel my body reacting to her hand, heart beating faster, feeling how I'm already starting to get harder. I put my hands behind her head and press her lips onto mine. The kissing starts off softly but intensifies quite fast. I can now feel the vibration against my right leg as she's wrapped her legs around mine, slowly grinding it.

Her kisses moves down to my neck and collar bones. A few seconds later her hand stops stroking and instead finds its way under my boxers, grabbing my cock, making short moves just around the base of the head. I interrupt her for a second as I take her white top off but letting her get back to it. It doesn't take long until the "giver-side" of me takes over and I push her onto her back. She has definitely been planning this since this morning considering she has my favorite lingerie on and the vibrator. The red, see-through bra on her amazing perky breasts always has been one of the best she owns. I can imagine she has the matching panties aswell under those jeans.

I get on top of her, still with my leg between hers, gently putting pressure on her pelvis, the vibrations still going through my leg from the vibrator inside her. My hands finds their way under her back to undo her bra, taking it off. I immediately start kissing her left nipple, licking and sucking alternately. Her breathing picks up the pace and there's tiny moans evolving. My lips let's go of her nipple and my hands move down to unbutton her jeans and drag them off, I stop mid way when I see that parts of her normally clear red panties are now a deeper maroon color. I can just make out the shape of the vibrator, a quick thought goes through my mind 'she must have had that in there for a while', but immediately get back to pulling off her jeans.

Crawling back up between her legs I stroke and grab the inside of her thighs. My lips seeks their way to the very bottom of her stomach, pushing the vibrator back inside her a little bit deeper. Kissing over and past her panties to her thighs, then back to her panties. I slide her panties to the side and right away I see how her juices are already leaking out of her. Kissing my way to her clit she's now starting to moan louder. By the time I reach it I also put my finger inside her pushing the vibrator even deeper and it doesn't take many strokes with my tongue until slightly arcs her back in an orgasm.

While I let her settle down for a few seconds I can feel how my own cock is pulsating. I remove the vibrator that's almost dripping. I replace the vibrator with two of my fingers, letting them slide in and out a few times before letting them stay deep inside her pussy crooked upwards a bit and applying that pressure I know she loves. My mouth goes back down again, softly rolling the clit between my lips and then back to letting my tongue teasing and licking her clit. Her hand grabs my hair and we look into each others eyes for a few long seconds. I go back to slowly finger her again successively going faster and not before long I feel her hand pressing my head against her pussy and squeezes her legs together in a new orgasm. This time almost yelling through the climax.

I lay down next to her, catching our breaths, running my fingers across her body. She removes my boxers to then smoothly get on top of me, straddling over my lap. I feel how her wet lips touches my cock as she starts grinding it. I sit up grabbing one of her nipples between my lips while I place both my hands on her ass and pull her towards me. She reaches down behind her back to grab my cock and then places the tip right at her pussy. She pushes me back down into the bed and a second later I can feel how she slowly lowers herself, letting my cock slide inside her deeper and deeper. She stops as she reaches the bottom, her hands on each side of my shoulders and slowly starts riding me. I grab her amazing breasts that are now shining in the light of the sun from the window behind my head, rolling her nipples between my fingers. Every time she sits all the way down my cock fills her up perfectly which she acknowledges with a moan.

She removes my hands from hear breasts to place her own hands on my chest, she picks up the speed, faster and faster. I let my hands run down to her round and smooth ass grabbing it firmly offering a slight support every time she goes up. I can feel how it doesn't take me long to recognize the tiny feelings of an orgasm building up. Next time she reaches bottom I hold her still and she looks at me a little bit confused. 'Now it's my turn to fuck you' I say and grin.

She climbs off of me and I quickly get up behind her, on her knees and pressing her breasts against the window. She arch her ass out a bit so that can get in deeper. I then guide the tip of my cock into her pussy again, her juices allowing it to smoothly slide i n. I let one hand grip her waist and the other over her shoulder. I slide it in and out a few times, making sure to get it well wet. The hand on her waist moves to her ass, gently stroking it before giving a soft spank. My hand on her shoulder finds its way up her neck to her hair getting a solid grip as I start fucking her again, this time harder.. and faster. Her moans starts filling the room and it doesn't take long for me to meet her moans with my own. Beneath her moans and panting I can barely hear her say 'Faster!' I let go of her hair and put both my hands on her waist and then up the speed another level. Our bodies making all kind of noises as her ass meets my abdomen. I can feel the tension in my body building up and she's getting louder and louder for every thrust.

As if on command, we both let out one loud moan, hers is almost a scream. Her body shaking uncontrollably as I feel my cum unload deep inside of her. For a few seconds we're both stuck in our position trying to catch our breath and come back to the real world.

I wrap my arms around her and kiss her neck and shoulders. We clean up the mess we've made and soon we're lying in bed spooning naked in the afternoon sun and fall asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Napping in the Afternoon-sun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds