• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 047

Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 047

12

In the underworld, Archimedes quickly finished his bath, dressed and whistled as he walked down the hall to Hades office. Today was the big day! Today his machines to automatically torment Achilles and Hector were going to be started up, and assuming everything went well, that night he would be back on Earth, living in the lap of luxury, wealthy beyond his possible imagination and probably balls deep in one of fifty slaves now working in the Palace that has been prepared for him. Knocking three times on the office door, Hades bid him to come in.

"Well, there is my boy genius!" Hades grinned as Archimedes entered the room. "Ready to fire up your inventions today?"

"I am Hades, I am! I must say, this has been one of the most technically challenging projects I have ever worked on, but I think you will be pleased with the result."

Hades smiled and nodded pointing to Cassandra sitting on the couch. "Are you ready Cassandra? Are you ready to see eternal justice meted out?"

Her eyes glowing with Hatred, she nodded.

"I will leave the choice to you, who should we hook up first, Achilles or Hector?"

Cassandra flatly and without emotion, but stated coldly and with deep contempt named the first victim. "Achilles."

"Well then, Archimedes, if you are ready, lead on. I have both men already in the devices, just waiting to have the switch flipped, so this is your show now."

With a great sense of pride, but also some trepidation, Archimedes led the party back down the steps to the dreaded Tartarus once again. Despite having worked in this environment for many months now, he never could get used to the shrieks of terror and moans of pain echoing all through the dark chambers, and every time he walked down these steps his stomach churned with butterflies. Reaching Achilles's chamber, Archimedes dramatically stood outside the door and explained the device before they entered.

"Hades explained the crimes of Achilles in great detail to me, and expressed his wish for an appropriate punishment. The device I have constructed will serve that purpose, and is based on a piston and rod system, hooked to the underground falls of the underworld. It will never slow and never stop, powered by the falls. The constant flow of the water will keep the device pumping and pumping forever, ramming into the ass of Achilles every minute of every day for all eternity. " . Hades applauded, his face beaming with pride as Archimedes described his invention. Turning to Cassandra, he smiled warmly and touched her shoulder. "You my dear will have the honor of personally starting the device yourself. Whenever you are ready, you may go in and fire it up. Archimedes and I will give you all of the time you need." Handing her a small jar and a paint brush he whispered. "Be sure to coat his cock, balls and the dildo on the device with this salve. It contains the venom of Ariadne and trust me, it will make his experience much more just."

As Archimedes described the device, Cassandra could feel herself get wetter and wetter, imagining her tormentor and rapist having his ass split in two forever. Her mind racing and her palms sweating, she opened the door to the cell. As her eyes adjusted to the light, a broad smile formed on her face as her gaze came to rest on the terrified eyes of Achilles. He was completely naked and totally helpless, bound in a manner where his legs were over his head and his arms were chained to his ankles. No matter how much he would struggle, his movements were so limited, he would not be able to move more than a half an inch in any direction, frozen fast in the most humiliating and exposed position imaginable. His cock and balls lay helplessly on his stomach, his ass spread completely wide, waiting to be taken.

Gagged so he could not scream, his eyes told Cassandra what she wanted to know. Pupils wide with terror, he could not take his gaze off of her as she approached. Cassandra had relished this moment for months, and definitely dressed the part. Wearing a light silken toga, she chose one specifically to achieve the maximum erotic effect. She purred as she ran her hands over her full heavy hanging breasts, the soft silk clinging to the sides, highlighting every delightful curve. Looking down at Achilles, completely exposed to her, she grinned as his cock began to stiffen. Leaning over to run her hands up her legs, she swayed back and forth causing her tits to rub against the fabric, instantly stiffening her nipples. Her inner thighs burned with desire as she felt the first drippings of moisture begin to run down her legs. Smirking, she sashayed over to him displayed on the bench before her.

"You are such a fool Achilles! Your cock already burns for me even though you must know that I am the last woman you will ever see, the last female touch you will ever feel, your only sensation being the relentless thrusts of this iron monster ripping your ass in half and the hopeless itching, burning and teasing caused by this jar of venom." As she spoke, she lightly scratched his exposed balls, laughing as his cock began to twitch and throb. Crouching down to inspect the device, she licked her lips as she saw the iron phallus poised inches away from his asshole, ready to plunge inside as soon as the device was switched on. Taking her long pinkie nail, she drew a circle around his bung, giggling as it fluttered, trying desperately to keep closed, preparing for the inevitable violation.

Opening the jar, she dabbed the paint brush into the viscous liquid and stirred, coating each bristle with the dark green glowing substance. Placing just the tip of the brush on his shaft, she jumped back as he immediately shrieked into his gag and began to thrash violently. She had only placed a tiny drop on him, and for it to cause this kind of reaction filled her with malevolent glee.

Achilles was in agony as the stinging and burning sensation of thousands of phantom ants began to crawl up his shaft. As the liquid dripped down into the crevice of his hip and wrapped around his left ball, he violently pulled at his restraints, causing the chains to rattle loudly as he desperately tried to escape.

Archimedes, turning to Hades asked "Is that what I think it is?"

Grinning, Hades nodded. "Yes, it is! I thought Achilles might enjoy some of the same treatment Sisyphus and Hector are now experiencing. Why just punish his ass when you can punish his cock and balls too."

Archimedes gulped at the thought, and was very glad he was on Hades GOOD side, as his bad side had quite a malicious streak.

Cassandra, inspired by this one drop now vigorously stirred the brush into the liquid and painted every inch of his cock, peeling back his foreskin, she made sure to apply two coats to his now purple and thrashing cockhead. Swirling more onto the brush, she wrapped the bristles around his balls, and felt herself gush more of her liquids onto the floor as she painted his balls, his moans and thrashing making her hotter and hotter.

Looking at his puckering asshole, she dug out a large glob, holding it up in front of her face and laughing. Placing the glowing blob right on top of his quivering hole, she swirled the brush round and round making sure the entire circumference was completely coated. Now looking at the machine, she took the jar and dipped the dildo attached to the end of the piston into the substance, smiling as she saw the excess run down his leg and pool between the crack of his ass. Standing back to admire her painting job, she was pleased with her work. His whole genital area was glowing and glistening as the venom did its relentless work, his whole body thrashing wildly to escape the maddening sensation of phantom ants crawling, tickling and biting his flesh. Despite all of this torment, his cock was at its maximum length and thickness as the sensations teased his cock right to the edge of madness.

Her face glowing with hate, she flipped on the switch and the piston slowly began to move, slowly at first but quickly picking up speed as time moved forward. Each thrust of the dildo into his helpless ass caused his cock to immediately twitch as it entered him, a small bead of pre-cum forming on the tip of his penis and mixing with the venom as it ran down his shaft. Achilles, eyes rolled back in his head, tensed his whole body and arched up as far as he could go, desperate for any relief. After a few minutes the piston was a blur of activity, plunging so fast into his hole the noise was deafening. Cassandra, now sated in her vengeance, turned to Hades and Archimedes and smiled a huge toothy grin. Turning back to Achilles, she blew him a kiss "Payback's a bitch FUCKER!" and the three of them left the room, locking the door behind them forever. As they walked down the hall, Cassandra turned to Hades and said "Ok, next stop Hector!"

Back on Argos, Chorea read and re-read the summons from the Palace, not believing her eyes. The price they were offering was TOO good to be true! This one night would set her up for life, and she was determined not to allow this opportunity to go to waste. She had had the contract to supply dancing girls to the palace for years, but it had become increasingly difficult to comply with the demand given the perpetual assaults Lord Phoreneus regularly committed on her dancers. It seemed every time she had a good performer, she would inevitably quit, so this next request on the summons was definitely the tricky part.

The instructions were quite clear, every dancer who had performed in the palace for the last year was to report tonight, no questions asked, for ten times their normal fee. All afternoon she had sent her messengers out and It had been quite difficult getting some of the former performers to come back. They all eventually agreed however since this was a summons directly from the King himself, and the bonus offered to each of them was worth a year's salary. Even Lygia, who just had quit a few nights earlier agreed to return under strict conditions. Her conditions were not heinous, and quite reasonable, as she wanted Chorea herself to come to the palace with her and the other dancers and also to never have to be alone with anyone. Chorea had eagerly agreed to her terms and now as darkness was falling she and fifty of the most beautiful and talented women on Argos all walked up the path to the Palace together.

Approaching the gate, the guards instantly let them pass, licking their lips at such a delectable parade walking past, but surprisingly all were perfectly well-mannered. "This is QUITE odd!" Chorea mumbled as she was used to a certain level of piggishness from the Guards, and this sudden change in tone was a most welcome development. Back in the dressing room, all of the girls changed into their costumes, visibly nervous to be back in the Palace again, as each had been assaulted or raped by Phoreneus in the past and all were obviously quite fearful about being back at the scene of their former victimization.

Despite the tension they were a delightful and beautiful bunch, and Chorea had to admit, even though she could not believe the price that was agreed to, it would be the most spectacular display of feminine beauty at one time the palace had ever seen. Donning their costumes and in various stages of undress, acres of delicious female flesh was everywhere. Low hanging bejeweled breasts, nipples barely covered by tiny ruby pasties. Long, sultry legs donning golden bells off of their delicious and suckable toes. Wide sumptuous hips, clothed in shimmering coin belts. The sight of so many gorgeous women at one time would have tented the toga of the most devout celibate monk of Artemis. Every girl was startled and held their breath when the door to their dressing room suddenly opened and the beautiful Princess Telledice, wife of the hated Phoreneus, entered the room.

"Ladies" she began "First I am sure many of you know who I am, so I do not want you to be nervous. I want to apologize, on behalf of the Royal House of Argos for any crime committed against you in these walls over these past few years. There is no excuse for what happened to you, and tonight, in addition to your bonus, I am dedicating this entire evening to YOU ALL. Hopefully, this gesture will help to begin to pay you back for the terrible things that were done to you." Pausing, she looked out the stage door and saw the banquet room filling with guests. "On stage, you will have all of the props you need for a good show, and I am positive you will provide not only ME but the entire audience and yourselves a fantastic evening. Your bonus has already been provided and after tonight's performance, you will all be given the option of making this gig a regular event on your schedule. Now, "break a leg" and I will be applauding wildly from the audience." Leaving out the same door she came through, each girl looked at each other in stunned silence. Whatever was going to happen tonight they could not possibly predict, but it was definitely going to be memorable, and quite profitable.

As the band began playing, harps, lutes and drums beating out their tempo, all of the dancers undulated out onto the stage. Each girl did the same thing as the others, and peered into the audience, afraid to come face to face with their rapist. Each were relieved when it was obvious he was not in attendance, and to their great surprise, and obvious relief, the crowd thoroughly enjoyed their performance and were shockingly polite and very receptive. As they all stood together to take their bow, Telledice walked out of the audience and onto the stage to their great surprise. . Holding her head high, her regal presence was stunning. In a loud voice, she addressed the audience. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I thank you for joining me this evening for a delightful banquet of the best food, the best wine, and as you can see from what you just witnessed, the best dancers in all of Argos. I am happy to announce however, that the BEST part of the evening is now ready to begin!" Pointing to Lilo, beaming in the corner, she nodded her head and Lilo hit a small gong with a padded drumstick, the reverberations echoing throughout the large hall. Every eye now looked to the back of the stage and a small black curtain began to rise. Suddenly gasps echoed through the entire hall followed by intense laughter.

There, naked as the day he was born and tied to a wooden beam was Phoreneus. His legs were chained to pegs on the mobile stand and his arms were chained to the beam at the base of the structure, exposing his entire body and completely spreading his quivering asshole to the view of the audience as he was forced to bend completely over. His erect and purple cock dangled helplessly between his legs and his balls were swollen so blue they almost appeared black. His mouth was gagged, but he was obviously moaning uncontrollably as the spell Calisto had placed on him was still in effect. For almost two days straight he had been experiencing a never ending torturously slow psychic blowjob that kept him dangling right on the edge of cumming. Sweat poured off of his back and face and his whole body spasming and twitched as he repeatedly reached the edge but could not go beyond. Lilo, walking over to his stand, turned him now to face the audience, fully revealing his throbbing cock and suffering blue balls, his red face straining to orgasm it was obvious he was completely humiliated as well as phenomenally horny.

Telledice, her face glowering in hatred and contempt walked over to stage right and opened a small oaken casket on the stage, removing the first of fifty strapons and handed it to Lygia. "As the most recent victim" Telledice stated "You have earned the right to have at him first. Please, enjoy!!!" Lygia, her face beaming in spite eagerly grabbed the strapon out of her and walked over to the writhing and moaning Phoreneus, bent over in front of her. Grinning she spit in his face and began to fasten on the strapon. Leaning over to his ear she hissed "Bet you never thought you would see me again did you? Well, when I am done with you I am sure you will wish you NEVER HAD!!!!"

Out in the audience, laughing hysterically, wine shooting out of their noses were Calisto and Io sitting together at the main table watching this incredible display. Io, turning to her new "sister" said "Well, Telledice did say she had a special show for us tonight, but I had NO idea it would be THIS good!!!" Snapping her fingers, more wine was brought to the table. This evening would go on for a long time, and as it turned out, every one of the dancers agreed to make this gig a regular part of their schedule. Each night, Phoreneus, and one of his former victims would reenact the same performance over and over without end. And he for his part never had the spell lifted from Calisto, forever dangling right on the edge, his only other sensation being the occasional strapon shoved up his hole each night after dinner only serving to drive him closer to the edge he could never go over.

Out on the open water, Demetrius sighed as he slumped against the wooden planks of his ship. Looking down at his helpless manhood, he was relieved his seemingly endless erection had finally subsided. One of the worst aspects of never being able to cum is the helplessness it caused in his balls when he was around so many attractive women, and for the last few months he had been almost perpetually aroused. The teasing torment on Argos being the worst, and now that he was alone, he could finally achieve at least a semblance of rest.

He was clueless about how on earth he was going to achieve his next quest. Breaking into the underwater palace of Poseidon and just waltzing in and stealing his wife's pearl was not something he could actually envision happening. Persephone had been incredibly helpful in her notes, and she had an asterisk beside this quest. Will arrange things in advance with Amphrite. With this rather mysterious annotation, Demetrius set his hopes on just FINDING the Palace and hoping that things fell into place after that.

The notes had also been pretty specific on how to find it, but he had to admit, out on the open water there were not a lot of landmarks to go by. He had followed her instructions, and according to her basic directions he was close, but it was hard to tell. The only note she had mentioning anything about land was hopelessly smeared by salt water, and he studied the blurry words carefully trying to imagine what on earth they could mean. "Besmarare the ivlandda of the Syrensss". Scratching his head he thought to himself "What in the Hell is a Ivlandda, who are the Syrensss and what does Besmarare mean?" Spotting a tiny island on the horizon, he hoped this was the landmark so mysteriously notated by Persephone. If only that salt water had not smeared its contents he could be positive as he was sure this was an important message that had gotten garbled.

Dropping to his knees, he held his arms out to his sides and once again began to pray. "Oh Glorious and Cruel Beauty Great Goddess of Love Aphrodite, hear the plea of your unworthy servant Demetrius. Graciously protect me in this next quest as your guiding hand has protected me so far. Your great beauty and glorious..." As he prayed, a noise emanated from the tiny island, and although quiet at first grew louder and louder, interrupting his prayer and clouding his mind. Unable to block it from his brain, he began to feel extremely light headed at the noise, growing more beautiful and intoxicating as he sailed closer. On the wind, it now became clearer, and his cock began to throb as the melodious sounds of giggling female voices sang harmoniously on the ocean breeze.

"DEMETRIUSSSSSSSS!!!! Come play with us!!! Come worship us!!!! Come take us as your love slaves!!!! We are waiting for you, right here on this island! We can save you Demetrius! We can lift your curse! We can lighten your aching blue balls and release your seed, gloriously and fully into our hungry mouths and empty pussies FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!!!!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 047

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds