• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 048

Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 048

The sound of splitting oak and ripping cross beams screamed over the roar of the breaking surf as Demetrius's ship spit right in two on the shoals. The sharp rocks and jagged outcroppings destroyed his vessel completely, leaving not a single section usable and making it completely unseaworthy. Floating helplessly on the water, he did not care about the damage to his ship in his semi-delusional state, still hypnotically affected by the vision in the water. His only motivation and overwhelming burning desire was to desperately reach the naked beauty swimming by the shore of this tiny rocky island. In addition to destroying his ship, Demetrius was quite injured in the wreck as his body was lashed against sharp rocks in the accident. His back and stomach were now covered in deep gashes and a steady stream of blood was now seeping into the water. The sting of the salt water entering his wounds caused him to grimace in pain, but still, despite all of this, he was giddy with joy at the sight before him. There, swimming naked in the water was Peisinoe, one of the five beautiful denizens of this rocky and dangerous island, and an immortal and very alluring Siren.

Treading water in the breaking surf, she swayed her large full tits back and forth in the water, magnifying the hypnotic effect on Demetrius, completely entranced by this erotic vision. Swimming faster towards her, his cock hard as steel and acting as a rudder in the surf, other sirens appeared on the beach, all equally deliciously naked and very curvy and all waving him in. Desperately clasping his sack and his spear in his fist, he swam helplessly against the strong current, finally coming within twenty feet of the gorgeous creature before a strong wave smashed his body against a large stone outcropping and knocked him out. Now unconscious, but still miraculously clasping his bag, he quickly sank and landed on the sharp coral beneath, the waves buffeting him back and forth over the razor sharp reef. Had he not been immortal, he would have been shredded to pieces and instantly killed, but eventually the surf vomited his limp body out onto flat smooth rock.

Peisinoe, and the other sirens gathered around the seemingly lifeless form on the rock and licked their lips. Lifting him into their arms, they carried them over the other jagged stones and onto the shore. Laying him down on the sand in the center of the tiny island, they all were standing over him, water dripping from their hair and bodies onto his cut and bruised face.

"Is he dead?" one of the other Sirens asked as she poked his face with her foot.

Peisinoe leaned down and felt his chest. It not only was still warm, but was moving up and down as he breathed. He was horrifically injured, covered in red stripes of blood all over, but definitely very much alive. As she ran her hand down his chest, it came to rest on his lower stomach, pausing before she touched his crotch. Smiling, she felt herself grow wet as the realization hit her. She and her other Siren sisters, after centuries of exile on this forsaken rock would finally have access to a real live man. Looking down at Demetrius she smiled even wider as her eyes drunk in his total form. Despite his injuries, he was still achingly handsome, from his thick wavy hair, down his chiseled chest, past his six pack abs to his perfect hard cock and ripe large and heavy plum-purple balls. Looking back at her sisters, she smiled. "Yes, he is very much alive!"

"I can't believe it!" Aglope screamed, jumping up and down on the warm sand, overcome with joy at her sister's announcement, her enormous and enticing breasts bouncing wildly with each leap. "After all of these years, and the countless sailors we have tried to lure to this island to fuck, only having to watch them be killed as they attempted to land, FINALLY a real live man washes up in our midst! And wow, by the looks of him this is no ordinary man!" As she spoke, she ran the toes of her right foot up his leg and over his balls, finally feeling his hard and throbbing shaft and smiled as she felt his blood pulsing through the veins.

Peisinoe watched her sister run her foot up his body and clasped her own left breast in her hand, feeling her nipple stiffen as she continued to look at his handsome naked body. He was gorgeous, and it had been so long since she had experienced the touch of a man, felt his lips on her body, his hard cock in her empty pussy she was overcome with desire. Thinking about it, fantasies ran through her head and she was now dripping wildly onto the beach. Looking down his body again, she saw the gashes on his chest begin to close up and heal rapidly. Obviously this was truly no ordinary man, and as she saw him returning to his uninjured state, her mind raced with all of the possibilities.

Back on Olympus, the mid-morning sun blazed hot and bright in the clear blue sky. Apollo, wanting to torment his drunken cousin had made sure he turned the glowing orb all the way to HIGH before they began their tennis game. Dionysus, eyes bloodshot and still feeling a bit unsteady was a good sport and was going ahead with their weekly match even though he knew he would lose terribly. Despite their obvious differences, Apollo was his friend, and even though he could be an unmitigated asshole most of the time, Dionysus legitimately liked him and wanted to help him out.

The two Gods could not possibly have been more different. Dionysus, as a God, was of course very attractive, but had a definite rumpled look. Generally messy, his toga was unkempt and his hair usually slightly mussed. Apollo on the other hand was a vision of perfection. Body perfectly sculpted, hair and clothing immaculately groomed, he was the polar opposite in appearance to his less grand cousin.

The difference in their appearances were mirrored in their personalities. Dionysus radiated fun and mirth and never was arrogant or condescending, always hilarious and quite self-deprecating. Apollo on the other hand was a total asshole most of the time. His perfection in his looks and his skills in all things made him arrogant in the extreme. Ironically, at least to Apollo it was ironic, Dionysus was quite the ladies' man as almost every nymph on Olympus had willingly spent a night in his bed at least once, falling as easy prey to his drunken and easy charms. Apollo on the other hand sucked with the immortal ladies, and most rolled their eyes at his unbelievably cheesy and arrogant attempts at seduction. His latest spectacular failure with the Graces, culminating in their giant prank on him was just the latest exhibit in this unending parade of romantic disasters.

Apollo, driving a perfect volley over the net screamed out in victory as Dionysus tripped and swung wildly at his serve, missing the shot entirely. "That's forty love you drunken FUCKER!!! Yet again your ass has been SERVED you little grimy piece of shit!"

Dionysus, struggling to stand grinned. "Gracious winner as always Apollo." Pausing before he volleyed his own serve, he licked his lips. "I don't know about you, but I am very thirsty." Walking over to the side of the court, he called out "GANYMEDE!"

Seconds later a beautiful wispy nymph appeared holding a silver tray with another cup of coffee. She was enticing in her innocent beauty, long luscious legs, full breasts, wide hips, tiny toes attached to perfectly formed feet that begged for a tongue bath, Dionysus smiled as she appeared. Her beauty was magnified by the fact that she was also completely and enticingly naked. "Well well now!" he smirked as he cupped her chin and knelt down to kiss her forehead. "You are a BIG upgrade to Ganymede! I like this development!" Taking the cup from her hand, he smelled the contents. "Hey gorgeous, how about you go "irish up" this coffee for Dionysus, will you?" Nodding she began to turn. "Oh, and why don't you go ask Dildo boy if he wants a drink."

Curtsying, she approached Apollo and grinned. "Would you like something to drink Dildo Boy?"

His face red with fury, Apollo raised his hand and knocked the tray from her grasp. "DAMMIT!!!! Don't call me that!!!! I am The Lord Apollo NYMPH, and you should be on your knees begging to suck my cock in those full cheeks of yours!!"

Dionysus, walking over to the Nymph, took her elbow and guided her back to his side of the court. "He's quite a charmer isn't he?" he winked, instantly putting her at ease. "Why don't you bring us BOTH back an Irish Coffee beautiful, and while you are at it, pour yourself one too." Her face beaming in relief at his kindness, she kissed his chest and scurried off on her mission, still slightly shaken by Apollo's outburst, but also very aroused by Dionysus.

Apollo, still fuming over being called Dildo Boy turned to Dionysus. "I don't get it Di-Di! I just don't get it!"

"Don't get what Apollo?" Dionysus answered, deciding that perhaps he should lay off the Dildo boy references for a bit.

"I mean, look at you. Obviously out of shape, schlubby, usually drunk and yet you always get all of the Nymphs. And then look at me! Perfect body, way better looking and able to win any contest I enter, and they completely ignore me. I just don't get it."

Despite being insulted by Apollo, Dionysus grinned. Turning to his cousin he said "Have you ever thought about NOT being a total dick for a change? Maybe THAT might have something to do with your troubles."

Waving his hand dismissively at such a ridiculous thought he gasped out a huge packet of air from his lungs, shocked at such a crazy idea. "And this Dildo boy thing! THIS IS GOING TO STOP!!!!!! I am going to get my revenge on that bitch Euphrosyne if it is the last thing I do. I already have my plan worked out, and once I complete it, no one will be talking about DILDO boy anymore as they will have something far more interesting to discuss."

Curious, Dionysus asked what his plan was. Apollo explained that he was going to sneak into the Grace's Palace and take pictures of Euphrosyne in her bath, being sure to text those naked pictures to every God on Olympus. Once her humiliation was in place, people would not talk about Dildo Boy anymore. Grinning as Apollo described his plan, out of the corner of his eye Dionysus saw the beautiful nymph standing to the side with the tray of drinks, obviously listening very intently. Motioning to her to come over, he walked halfway to meet her.

"PERFECTION!" he smiled as he eagerly quaffed down the contents, his alcohol craving body sated as it had just enough "Irish" inside to make it palatable. "So, would you like to join me for lunch later?" he asked the suddenly blushing Nymph, obviously very interested in his proposal, and already feeling her own pussy begin to moisten. Stroking her cheek with his hand, he lightly kissed her lips as she nodded. "It's a date then." Winking at her he continued "I think Apollo certainly will have won the match in the next hour so we can spend the whole afternoon together. I have a nice Riesling already chilling that I think you will just love."

Apollo grew frustrated at the delay and began tapping his foot. "Just fuck that bitch already and serve will you so I can go ahead and hammer your sorry ass into the dirt with my mad skills!!!!"

Rolling his eyes at the unbelievable crudity of Apollo, Dionysus bent down and whispered something in the Nymph's ear that caused her to break out into hysterical laughter.

"You are right Dionysus! I think he may have left it up there!!" she giggled, to the obvious continued annoyance of Apollo.

Dionysus, once again kissing her goodbye paused and asked "By the way, I am certainly not regretting the UPGRADE, but where is Ganymede anyway?"

"Oh!" she exclaimed, turning as she left "He has to work in the Main Palace all day today with Hera. She and Zeus are hosting a big shindig for the Egyptians tonight. I assumed you were going."

"OH SHIT! Is that TONIGHT!!!" he exclaimed, smacking his forehead with his hand.

"You really ought to read your mail occasionally Di-Di!" Apollo joked. "You HAVE to go, as do I, we all do. It is a Royal Command from Zeus and Hera directly."

"What time do we have to be there?" Dionysus asked.

"It starts late, around 7:30."

Looking at the Nymph he said "Well that's good, that gives us ALL AFTERNOON beautiful, see you in about an hour." Looking back at him over her shoulder, her long dark hair framing her gorgeous ass perfectly she winked.

Up in the main palace, Ganymede was more frazzled than normal. Hera had taken personal command of the dinner, and she was most exacting in her requests.

"Now Ganymede!" she commanded "Let's go over the dinner menu again."

"Yes Glorious Mother of all life, whose beauty rivals the sun and all of the stars of heaven, your life giving wisdom shin—" Ganymede began

"—Now, I hope Di-DI has provided the wine." Hera interrupted, wringing her hands as thoughts of everything that could possibly go wrong ran through her head.

"Yes, I talked to his servants just the other day. (Sometimes it is easier going directly to the source you know). I have several large amphorae of a Pinot Grigio and a very fine and robust Cabernet, full of vigor, but not impudent."

"Cabernet!!!! We are not having meat! I hope you got the list of the prohibited foods, absolutely no beef and NO fowl!!!! You know, they are quite sensitive on this, being hybrids you know." she rattled obviously concerned.

"On certainly great Mistress, I have the menu right here. Grass for Hathor, given that she is half cow and corn for Ammon-Ra given that he is half bird. I assume your grace has informed his Majesty Zeus of the menu. I mean, well, you know how he feels about Vegan diets."

Hera, her face suddenly dropping nodded. "Yes, Zeus has been informed. As usual his "MAJESTY" is not being very helpful, but I told him, if it wasn't for his wandering dick we wouldn't have to go through this charade. Thank the Lords of Chaos that I am here to prevent yet ANOTHER war from almost breaking out. His last stunt, as you know, was very expensive."

Ganymede squirmed quite uncomfortably at her words, but nodded in agreement. It was completely true, relations with Egypt had seriously deteriorated over the years, and at last year's divinity conference in Egypt, Zeus was caught fucking Ammon-Ra's daughter Sekhmet. That incident almost caused a full scale war to break out. Zeus of course denied everything, but the tell-tale scratch marks from her claws on his back told the tale. It was only when Hera offered up Europa, one of Zeus's favorite concubines as a hostage to Ammon-Ra was the war avoided, and she had spent the better part of this year trying to repair relations between their two kingdoms. Zeus was still quite sensitive on this subject, and had a lot of resentment to Hera for giving Europa away, obviously out of spite. This whole incident was completely taboo to discuss, and any mention of it caused Ganymede instant heartburn.

"Ok Ganymede, now, do you have the seating charts?" Hera flustered.

"Yes divinity, yes, they are right here." he sighed as he looked out the window and saw that it was only 10:30 am. Today was going to be a very very very long day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 048

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 771 milliseconds