• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 050

Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 050

12

Euphrosyne lay back in her luxurious lounge chair by her pool slowly sipping on a tall glass of orange juice. Her mind drifted, thinking about what she would wear to the state dinner that night. It was still early and she had the whole day, so she stretched her gorgeous legs out straight, wiggled her toes in the warm sunshine and started to roll over onto her stomach, wanting to tan evenly. Looking up at the sun, already rising high in the sky she grinned, thinking about Apollo, that sexy sexy but foolish boy. The strength and warmth of the rays seemed exceptionally intense, and it was obvious he had turned it up especially bright this morning. It was a typical beautiful late summer day, and the entire earth seemed to shimmer in the heat as it baked. Soon, she thought, it would be time for their annual end of summer barbecue, and she and her two sisters would have to start planning soon. As she took a long sip on her cool beverage, one of her servants approached.

"Mistress Euphrosyne, I hate to disturb your morning, but there is a Nymph at the gate that says she desperately wants to talk to you. Shall I send her away? She is most persistent."

"What does she want?" Euphrosyne asked, intrigued yet slightly irritated by having her peaceful morning interrupted.

"She says she needs to warn you of something, but it best if she tells you herself."

"Well then?" Euphrosyne answered, now turning back over. "Send her in"

The servant scurried off, and within just a moment, there at the edge of her patio stood the beautiful Nymph, now covered with a small red silken toga. Pointing to her, Euphrosyne crooked her finger and bid her to come over, and as she approached, asked her name.

"My name is Nysa," she replied, curtsying in respect. The Graces were especially respected by all of the Nymphs, so she was visibly nervous in her presence.

"Don't be nervous Nysa, I won't bite. Now, my servant says you want to warn me of something, so what is it?"

Over the next twenty minutes Nysa explained the plot of Apollo, his desire for revenge and his plan to catch her in her bath and publicly humiliate her. Sitting on the end of her chaise, Euphrosyne's grin grew as Nysa explained everything she knew about Apollo's plan, her own counter-plan forming in her head. At the end of her tale, she stroked the Nymph's face and thanked her for all of her assistance.

"Now Nysa, you are NOT to let anyone know you told me this, understand?" Nysa nodded her head understanding perfectly. "So, I think you need to get back to Dionysus dear, I am sure he has quite the entertaining afternoon planned for you. Thank you again for this warning, it was MOST helpful trust me." Nysa curtsied again, and scurried off, anxious to return to Dionysus's palace, her pussy already throbbing in anticipation. Ringing a small bell, Euphrosyne called her servant back to her side. "Be a dear and call my two sisters and have them meet me out here immediately. I know Thalia is probably still asleep, but you have my permission to wake her. We have MUCH to plan!!!! Oh, and one more thing. Do we still have that chocolate fountain we used at last year's barbecue?"

The servant nodded.

"Good, our big party is just in a few weeks and I want you to make sure it is in proper working order. I think this year it will be the STAR ATTRACTION!" she giggled as the servant scampered out of the room. Looking back up to the sun now even higher in the sky, Euphrosyne licked her lips. "Oh Apollo, you foolish boy. You really don't know who you are messing with!"

Dionysus had finally lost the match to Apollo, and sent him quickly on his way. Laughing to himself, he knew he was going to lose the match before they had even begun, but anticipating his afternoon delight, he might have helped matters along by purposefully playing even shittier than normal. Arrogant ass that Apollo was, never suspected a thing, and relished his "victory" as much as any winner of the quadrennial Olympics enjoys theirs, taunting Dionysus mercilessly as he won game after game.

Seeing the gorgeous Nymph walking into the main hall of his Palace, Dionysus felt his cock stir. She was fabulously beautiful, and, holding a basket in his hand, three bottles of chilled Riesling and two glasses inside, he looked at the tent in his toga to see that little Di-Di was ready to go. "Beautiful!" he cried out from the top of his marble staircase. "I see you are ready for a nice outing. Outstanding Toga my dear, it really highlights all of your natural curvalicious delights. Now, as much as I certainly enjoyed seeing ALL OF YOU earlier, you really are quite a delightful sight now, even when you cover up your charms in this beautiful fabric." Walking down his stairs, he took her chin and lifted it up to his face kissing her on the nose. Nysa nearly melted right there.

"So my dear, before we leave, I don't even know your name yet." Dionysus asked.

"Nysa, Lord Dionysus," she replied, slightly quivering in desire. Dionysus was so handsome and it was already obvious to her he would be a great lover. She could just sense it just by looking at him, kind eyes with a twinkle of devilishness inside, gorgeous, but not TOO gorgeous, and by his reputation amongst all of the other nymphs, her impression was completely correct.

Holding her hand, they both walked outside into his gardens and began to rise. Clutching herself close to his chest, she giggled as their feet lifted off of the ground. Only Gods could fly, and she never quite got used to the sensation when she was carried by one. Pulling herself tightly to his chest, she nudged her nose inside the neckline of his toga and purred as her face was tickled by his chest hair.

Supporting her firm ass with his hand, Dionysus tented even harder as she kissed his chest. This was going to be a glorious afternoon, and he was going to make sure it was perfect. He knew just the spot. Flying out over the Aegean, he spotted the isolated Island of Thira and began his descent. Landing on the slope of the mountain, Nysa gasped at the beauty of the place. They now stood on the western slope of one of the mountains, and the view from this height was spectacular. Seeing far out to sea, everything was awash in a field of deep azure.

The spot Dionysus had chosen was perfect for seduction. Lightly shaded by a tall twisting grapevine, blooming purple Rhododendron bushes formed a semi-circle around a small grassy area. The thick carpeting of full green grass looked very cool and inviting in the semi-shade of the flowering bushes and full leafed and fruit laden vines. To the right of this oasis, a small hot spring bubbled up into an overflowing blue-green pool, the warm waters bubbling up to the surface. The pool was approximately six feet wide and ten feet long, so was big enough to stretch out in, but small enough to be intimate. The overflow of the spring fed a small stream that meandered down the side of the mountain, and clouds of steam rose from the bubbles bursting on the surface. The shade of the vines and bushes provided enough shade to create a cool retreat from the intense late summer sun.

Placing the basket on a small rock by the side of the pool, Dionysus dropped his Toga and felt the water with his toe. It was PERFECT, right at body temperature. Watching him strip, Nysa grew quite wet as his muscular back and perfect bubble butt came into view. Seeing him sink down in the warm water and close his eyes, bubbles from the hot spring bursting all around him, she removed her sandals and dropped her own toga. Looking at the God lounging in the pool, the obvious look of lust on his face, she felt flattered as he looked up and down her naked body licking his lips. Entering the pool, she giggled uncontrollably as the spring bubbled up around her pussy, tickling her body as it flowed over her curves.

Grinning, she tossed her head back and looked up at the canopy of grapevines over their head, blocking out most of the heat of the sun, but allowing enough light in to cast interesting patterns over both of them. "So!" she joked "I suppose you bring ALL of your conquests here don't you Lord Dionysus?"

"NYSA!" he cried in mock outrage. "I don't know what you are talking about. This is my first time here!" he winked. "And call me Di-Di will you, that is what all my FRIENDS call me."

"LIAR!" she laughed, as she playfully splashed him with water with her foot. Catching her foot with his hand, he swam over close to her and lifted it to his lips, kissing the top with his hot lips, and causing her to gush her own nectar into the warm bubbling water.

"I think I am a little hungry." Dionysus said, as he held his hand up out of the water, a vine overhead instantly bent down to meet him. Plucking four large purple grapes from the vine he placed each one in between her toes. "And I know just what snack I want." he explained, as he slowly licked up her foot from the heel to the balls of her foot, running his lips over her toes, he sucked each grape out of its crevice. Moaning, she sank down as he worshipped her foot, reveling in the feel of his hot mouth on her shaking body, and feeling the warm bubbles of the spring caress her nether regions underneath it's steamy surface. Overcome with lust, she pulled her other foot out of the water and ran the sole of her foot over his neck. Pulling him closer to her, she spread her legs wide, anticipating his cock, she was shocked, but incredibly happy, to feel him gently lift her ass up to the side of the pool and run his hot tongue up from the base of her vagina slowly kissing and licking up her slit to her throbbing clitoris. Closing his eyes in bliss, he puckered his mouth and sucked it gently into his mouth, swirling and teasing the tip of his tongue over its hot, throbbing and erect surface. She cried out loudly as she exploded in pleasure from the first of many many orgasms she would receive being serviced by the God for the whole afternoon.

Panting breathlessly on the edge of the pool, her body shaking in delight as her pussy throbbed in pleasure after being worshipped by a God, she slunk back down into the warm water. Resting her head on his shoulder, she grinned as she felt his rock hard cock brush up against her leg, throbbing against her thigh. "Mmmmmmm, that was nice!" Dionysus purred, as he held his hand up again and two glasses floated out of the basket, followed by a bottle that opened and filled them both. "I always get quite thirsty after I snack!" he laughed as he handed her a full glass of delicious sweet Riesling, their glasses rang out as they toasted.

Back on the island of the Sirens, Peisinoe was also sighing in post orgasmic bliss. Laying naked on the sand, her pussy throbbed as it had been expertly licked and kissed into total satisfaction by the naked and talented Demetrius kneeling at her own foot. Her equally satisfied sisters snoozed in a nearby pile, all purring like kittens as they slept.

As he kissed her foot, she sat up on her elbows and studied him. Although it had been eons since she had had a man, she didn't remember them acting this way. Demetrius had washed up on their shore a few weeks ago, and had been the only one ever to survive the crash, as thousands had been accidentally lured to their death by the desire to reach the Sirens over the centuries. What was most curious about Demetrius to Peisinoe, was the fact that despite having eaten she and her sisters out countless times now, and all had ridden his impressive and delightful cock, he still had not orgasmed himself. Thinking back into the misty haze of her own memory, her remembrance of her old boyfriend from so many years ago, certainly could NEVER have lasted even twenty minutes, much less three weeks of almost constant action. Looking down at her body, her face dropped. Maybe she wasn't attractive to him. There must be a reason for his behavior, although as her pussy continued to throb as he kissed and sucked her toes, he certainly SEEMED to be turned on by her.

"Demetrius" she asked, as he FINALLY had become mentally clear enough for them to exchange names just a few days earlier, "Do you find me attractive?"

"Of COURSE!!!! You and your sisters are the sexiest most desirable creatures I have ever seen! I, I, I can barely even think straight when I am around any of you. Your whole being excites me in a way I cannot possibly even begin to describe." As he spoke, his balls visibly throbbed and his cock twitched, every vein on its shaft, filled thick with blood and pulsing with his every heartbeat.

Reaching out her free foot, she placed her sole right on the crown of his cock, feeling it pulse, as she ran her toes up and down his rod. "If that is true, then WHY won't you release your seed into me?" she asked, a look of sadness on her face.

An odd smirk formed on Demetrius's face and he looked down at his throbbing and inflamed crotch being teased by her foot. "It's a long story Peisinoe, a very very VERY long story!"

Continuing to tease his cock with her toes, she pulled her other foot out of his hands and placed it under his balls, feeling their tremendous weight and radiating heat on the top of her toes. "Well, we have NOTHING but time Demetrius, NOTHING BUT TIME!"

As the sun of late afternoon cast lengthening shadows across Greece, Hera grew more and more frantic in the royal palace of Olympus. "GANYMEDE!!!!" she screamed as she saw the napkins had not yet been placed on the banquet table.

"Yes oh Glorious mother of life, beautiful fount upon which all creatures of ea—" he stumbled, rushing to her side, his face covered in sweat. Ganymede is always harried, but today beyond all days was the worst of all. Hera's constant and often conflicting commands had made a busy day almost completely unworkable. She had changed the floral arrangements five times just since three o'clock, and now the napkins were an issue.

"Why are the napkins not yet on the table!!!!! The dinner is set to begin in less than two hours!" she shrieked in his face, accidentally covering his face in spittle.

Wiping his face with his sleeve, Ganymede reassured the panicked Goddess that everything would be ready in time, including of course the napkins. Gently and diplomatically he reminded Hera that it was she herself who had requested the change to the napkin holders just an hour ago. New golden ones, handcrafted by Hephaestus himself, were on route to the Palace as they spoke. Clearing his throat, he asked Hera a question. "Divinity, permission to speak freely."

"Of course Ganymede, of course. Look, I am just very stressed today and I know you are working very hard, so forgive me for being a total bitch."

"Mistress Hera, this evening will go perfectly, I assure you. Just look at this room and this Palace. The Primordial Goddess GAIA herself could not have pulled off such a soiree. Please, do yourself a favor before you have a nervous breakdown, go take a long bath and have a big glass of wine before dinner. Trust me, you have saved us all from another devastating war by your efforts and you deserve a small break before your masterpiece comes to fruition."

Her eyes moistening with tears from his kind words, she reached out with her hand and in a surprisingly intimate act, stroked his cheek. Looking out over the enormous banquet room, she had to admit, Ganymede was right, it was truly spectacular. The pure 24 carat gold walls of the room mirrored the equally golden rays of the late afternoon sun casting its light throughout the room. Rubies, sapphires and emeralds glinted as the light danced throughout the hall, casting multi-colored beams of light over all of the sumptuous furnishings. Diamond encrusted silverware sparkled on the tables, already laden with every delicacy known on earth. Fresh salmon chilled on icy snow brought from the north. Delicious treats and sweets poured off of plates made from pure silver and gold. Nothing on earth of this luxury had ever been seen before by man or God in the history of the world. Thanking Ganymede for his service, she sighed in relief as the napkins finally arrived, each wrapped in a golden ring with the twin images of a lightning bolt representing the House of Zeus and a Cobra representing the House of Ammon-Ra. Turning from this scene, she walked up the staircase to her apartments, finally relaxing for the first time in a week.

In the Palace of the Graces, Euphrosyne and her two sisters Thalia and Aglagea all spent much time preparing for the state dinner. A plot had formed in Euphrosyne's head and the dinner tonight would play a part. Having spent the afternoon with Persephone, she found that Hera currently was holding the Shackles of Hercules in her palace, and she needed to temporarily borrow it for a while since it would play a large part in her plans. Dressed in her most beautiful and toga tightening gown, she smiled back at her reflection in the mirror. "I bet old Ganymede will even bring it down HIMSELF to me when I am finished with him!" Adjusting her gown down lower, she made sure her ample cleavage was fully on display and knowing that her ass was her most desirable asset, she turned and looked at it in the mirror. The incredibly thin and gorgeous pink and transparent silk shimmered in the fading sunlight and hugged every curve on her form, the back cut so extremely low that the very top of her crack could clearly be seen. Her delicious posterior filled it out incredibly well and was presented in the most tantalizing manner possible. Giggling to herself she thought "Oh yes, even I would DO me!!!"

On Thira, Nysa yawned as she just started to wake up, Dionysus's cock still firmly planted deep inside her pussy as they snoozed in the warm bubbling pool. Smiling, she laid her head onto his chest and listened to his light snores. Three empty bottles of Riesling lay on the warm grass, and looking out to sea she sighed at the spectacular sunset just beginning, the whole sky turning red and purple in the fading light. The afternoon with Di-Di had been beyond her wildest expectations, and her whole body glowed as it had been so fully satisfied with the countless orgasms this wild God provided her. Eating her out numerous times, she finally begged him to fuck her after he teased her clit with his cock for twenty minutes, knowing he was driving her crazy, he giggled as she moaned and begged for him to penetrate her. Entering her slowly, he was a gentle lover, she was filled entirely and fully by his achingly hot cock. Finally, losing her head she bit his neck. The cause was the fact that her g-spot had been hammered over and over finally causing her to temporarily to lose her mind in lust. As she bit him he instantly exploded his seed into her warm cave feeling as though a boiling sun had supernovaed inside her body. After riding her screams and moans of bliss as she bucked wildly, both God and Nymph had fallen fast asleep.

"Di-Di" she whispered, kissing his face. "Di-Di! You need to get up. You are going to be late for your dinner."

Smiling, Dionysus blinked his eyes open, and seeing the sun just beginning to set over the Aegean screamed out "OH SHIT!!!!! Nysa, we have to go NOW!!!" kissing her deeply, he waved his hand and both were dressed and launched into the air on the flight back to Olympus. Looking over his shoulder as Thira faded into the distance, Nysa sighed as she hated seeing the end of the most beautiful day of her life.

Standing in the door of their bedroom, Zeus looked inside and saw his wife Hera sitting at her dressing table combing her hair. She was as beautiful as ever and was literally dripping in jewelry. Her long black hair, streaked with regal silver was topped by her best Tiara that glimmered in the fast fading afternoon light. Hundreds of diamonds studded the crown and each tip was capped by emeralds and sapphires, a large ruby the size of an egg sitting on the central crown glowed as a single ray of the sunset reflected inside its semi-transparent surface. Looking down her back, he saw that she was wearing her very best gown tonight, pure Gold Silk and decorated with feathery hummingbird wings. Around her neck was the zenith of her display, the Crown Jewels themselves. Encircled by diamonds, an enormous blue sapphire lay right between her delicious cleavage, strung on a chain of thousands of diamonds.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 050

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 599 milliseconds