• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 051

Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 051

As the Gods on Olympus prepared for the state dinner, Archimedes was just beginning to enjoy his own celebration. Hades had Charon prepare well for the party, and the Underworld actually looked relatively "festive". Charon had spent all afternoon filling balloons, and even Cerberus got into the act when the girls placed a collar of bells around each of his three necks. At the end of the long dark hall, the punch and cookies were laid out on a long grey marble table. Despite the overall gloom that pervaded everything, the additional small party lights hanging over the bar cast multi-colored shadows throughout the room, and it actually looked warm for once. Over the bar a large banner was hung that read "Congratulations Archimedes, we will MISS YOU!" Upon entering the room, Archimedes had to admit it he was quite moved by this display.

Standing in the doorway taking in the whole scene, he felt the icy hand of Hades on his shoulder. "Well Archimedes" he began "This is it! You have performed well beyond my expectations and have rightly earned your reward." Grinning wildly Archimedes looked up into Hades face and smiled. "And look" he exclaimed, pointing to the large black marble staircase at the far end of the room "Your eventual "PRIZES" have come down to see you off."

Turning to look, he saw them. There, walking down the stairs were his three relentless female pursuers Helen, Andromeda and Cassandra and all were as lovely as he ever remembered seeing them. Dressed in short white flowing diaphanous gowns, their beautiful female forms were barely covered by the thin wispy fabric. His mouth opened slightly at the sight, openly salivating at the display of their tantalizing feminine beauty. Helen, flowing hair cascading over her bare shoulders, looked at him with a deep hunger in her eyes that instantly had his cock straining at its cage. Cassandra, equally alluring, her full figured body crying out for worship, undulated her hips and pointed her hand right at him, bidding him to come over. Andromeda too was putting on a sexy show for his hungry eyes, and stroked her own foot up and down her left calf before holding it out straight and wiggling her delicious toes in his direction. He could not stop staring at the vision before him and had not the cage contained him, he would have bored a hole right through his own toga.

The three swayed their hips in unison as they walked over to the fumbling Archimedes standing thunderstruck at their beauty. Hades himself, seeing the sight felt his own cock stir, and punched Archimedes lightly in the shoulder. "My My, Archimedes, I think I may have been too generous with my reward for you in the afterlife!" he joked. Archimedes just nodded, spellbound by their considerable charms.

.

Helen wrapped her hand around his head and kissed his neck. Running her free hand under his Toga, she began to knead and pinch his bare ass under the fabric, whispering into his ear. "I bet you can't wait to get back to the overworld and free your cock, can you Archimedes?" Reaching around the front now, she found his cage and playfully diddled with the lock swinging on the end. "You are going to give some other woman, probably one of your young, beautiful, nubile slaves Charon has arranged for you, the hot seed you have denied us." Panting, Archimedes said nothing, but closed his eyes helpless to resist. Cupping his free balls in her hand, he sucked in a full measure of air as he felt her icy fingers delicately tickling his dangling testicles. Whispering still in his ear "Oh yes, these seem so heavy and full, ACHING to shoot out their contents. Who will the lucky girl be to get the hot shower of your love? Some eighteen-year-old slave girl on her knees, bought and paid to service your cock? Or some scullery maid in the kitchen, your rod ripping through her ass as you slam into her against the counter? Or will it be some dancing girl, all bejeweled and sparkling, playing her zills as she rides this monster up her tight, warm, wet cunt?"

Archimedes knew to keep his mouth shut, but moaned softly as she teased him. Andromeda and Cassandra now joined in and began to run their hands over his chest, his nipples erect and throbbing as they licked the tips and nibbled on his ear. Cassandra played with the key around his neck, and Archimedes quickly opened his eyes. "Ok Girls, I, Uh, well, can I get you something to drink?" he stumbled, the feel of their hands on his prize possession. This was the key to his freedom, and bringing his hand up to his chest, he grasped it in his hands. He was almost at the end of his torment and NOTHING was going to screw things up. He would release himself when he was in his new palace back in the overworld, but the girls were right about one thing. He was planning on enjoying his first evening out with his balls slamming into an endless parade of new young slaves that worked in his shiny new palace. He openly salivated at the thought, and his desire was stoked even hotter by this last long tease by the three most beautiful shades in the Underworld.

Extracting himself from their clutches, he quickly scurried over to the banquet table and quaffed down a large glass of wine to cool down. Charon approached holding a plate in his bony fingers and extended it towards Archimedes. "Dolmades?"

Back on Seriphos, Mercury was also throbbing. Still chained by the lightning bolts of Zeus to the wall, he was openly begging his captor Danae for relief. He had been chained all day, and was at the end of his rope. "Please Danae, please!!!" he pleaded, with a combination of anger and desperation rising in his voice. "I will do anything you want, but you have to let me go! Want riches and fame? I am a God you know, and I can send you blessings beyond your wildest imagination!!!!!! PLEASE GET ME OFF!!!"

Danae was gushing wet at his helpless begging. Here at her feet, chained helplessly to the wall was her "slave", a GOD no less, and he was all hers to play with for the next month. Handsome in the extreme, his whole muscled body strained as he was bound completely exposed and nude before her. Ignoring his desperate ramblings, she ran her toes under his glowing balls, tickling them as he throbbed. "I am sorry Mercury, but I cannot. I am under strict orders from Zeus, and he wants me to help you with your "problem"." Bending down between his thighs, stretched wide and chained to the floor, his whole genitalia was deliciously presented to her, helpless to escape anything she wanted to inflict on them. Taking her tongue, she licked the base of his cock and slowly ran its hot wet surface up his trembling shaft, feeling the surge of cum smacking against the cockring. "You really need to try and hold back Mercury" she said looking into his desperate eyes. "I can tell you would have shot off right then, and Zeus told me specifically to work with you on this issue." Now standing back up, she turned and presented her fabulous fleshy ass to his gaze. Spreading her legs slightly, she slowly lowered her dripping pussy to his lips, reaching back, she guided his mouth to its target. "Now you must be punished!" she giggled as Mercury closed his eyes and began to lick, bolts of his power shooting through her body as his divine tongue caressed her clit.

Back in the underworld, the party was winding down, and as the hours progressed, Archimedes became more and more animated, anticipating his big release. Walking with him out to the edge of the river Styx; Hades, Helen, Cassandra and Andromeda stood with him on the shore, each saying goodbye. Hades was first, and shook his hand vigorously as he wished him luck back on the overworld.

"This really has been a pleasure Archimedes, and I look forward to your return when we can spend much time together exploring your scientific mind." Hades said as he looked slightly sad at their parting. He had really come to enjoy his company, and was sincere in his desire for his companionship.

Archimedes too was slightly sad, although it was greatly tempered by his desperate need to release his seed. Shaking his hand back firmly he said "Well Lord Hades, this has been all my honor. I do look forward to returning, but, well, I hope it is not for a while!"

Laughing, Hades understood. "Well Archimedes, I am really NOT supposed to say this, but, you are a young man, and I can assure you it will be quite some time before we meet again, but when we do it will be great." Winking, he pointed to the three sad female shades standing beside him. "And I will be honest Archimedes, most red blooded men, knowing that an eternity of pleasure with those three awaited them after death, might become daredevils, so don't be reckless. You will get here soon enough!"

Laughing, Archimedes agreed. Feeling the wet licks of Cerberus on his hand, he bent down and patted each head, scratching behind his ears as he said his goodbye. The dog looked sad, but enjoyed the attention, play biting his hand with his ferocious teeth.

The three women were last to say their goodbyes, and each in turn stepped forward and gave him a long sensuous kiss, making him lightheaded by the time the last, Helen, grabbed his face. "We are all going to miss you Archimedes, we really are! Are you going to dream about us? Think about our beauty waiting for you, our bodies aching for your touch, our pussies wet as we anticipate your return?"

Closing his eyes as she kissed his neck, he grabbed her waist and pulled her to him. Kissing her deeply he looked into her eyes, his own slightly moist in sadness. "I will miss you all, but I will be back before you know it!" His cock throbbing insanely in his cage, he turned now to Charon already waiting for him in his boat and nodded. Stepping into the vessel, he turned to wave at the party on the shore, feeling a mixture of joy at his imminent release, but sad to be leaving at the same time. Turning to Charon, he joked "This has been quite an experience!"

Charon bending down, his skull-like face surprisingly warm grinned. "Well Archimedes, just wait until you see what I set up for you up top!" Reaching the other side, Charon took Archimedes hand as they exited the ship and instantly began to rise. Looking back over his shoulder, desperately clutching the long dark cloak of Charon, Archimedes watched as the Island of the Dead slowly receded from his sight.

Flying high over Greece, he blinked in disbelief as he saw them begin to descend. There below him was a Palace that truly lived up to the name Palatial. Incredibly large, it gleamed in Gold as the long afternoon sunshine glowed over its shiny white marble surface. The gardens seemed to go on forever, radiating out from the center palace in all directions, teaming with fruit trees, flowering shrubs and overladen grapevines. His senses were bombarded with thousands of sweet smells assaulting his nose as they drew closer, the aromas wafting up from the extensive flora surrounding his new home. His ears also were delighted by the soft tinkling sound of multiple marble fountains, teeming with statues of the most beautiful Nymphs and Goddesses, hand carved by the most talented sculptors in the Aegean. Landing in the center of the atrium of his Palace, Archimedes drew in his breath as he took it all in.

Everywhere he looked was luxury on a scale that would rival King Croesus of Ephesus, then the wealthiest nobleman in all of the Greek World. Columns of marble supported the roof, capped with gold foil. Flowering plants were scattered throughout the room, and in the center was a large open pool, fed by an underground warm spring, bubbling hot water up to the surface, steam rising from the center. "CHARON!!!!!" Archimedes exclaimed. "You have outdone yourself!!!! This is more than I could have ever hoped for!"

Charon grinning with pride at Archimedes obvious appreciation for his efforts, grinned and clapped his hands. "And now for the best part".

The only sound more alluring than the soft rush of spring water flowing over marble fountains now serenaded Archimedes ears. The sound instantly caused his still caged cock to begin to bob up and down under his toga. It was the sound of giggling, lots of female giggling. Entering the room at Charon's clap, Archimedes was paralyzed with lust. There before his ravenous gaze were fifty naked beauties, all staring intensely at him with a look of unbridled animal passion. He almost sprained his neck as he whipsawed back and forth, trying to drink in all of the delicious sights. Everywhere he looked he saw absolute gorgeous bodies to delight his ever desire. Firm large breasts, curvy hips, delicious toes, long legs, luxurious hair let down over curvy bodies were everywhere. All of them looked straight at their new Master and giggled, anxious to begin their erotic work.

Charon, bending down to whisper into his ear said "And this is the best part Archimedes, each of these women are here of their own will. All have been visited by Hades in a dream and have been told that YOU are the source of their greatest desire in the world. None have been known by man, and all have been waiting desperately for months for your return, their female desire building and building as your male desire has."

Archimedes looked up to the sky and heartily offered a prayer of thanksgiving to Hades for such a phenomenal gift. Charon grinning, shook his hand and began to rise, calling out jokingly "You are one lucky FUCKER Archimedes!!" he laughed as he floated out of the top of the atrium, disappearing into the late afternoon sun on his return trip to the Underworld.

Literally frozen in lust, he watched as the girls stealthily approached, their gorgeous tits swinging as their bare feet walked across the cool marble tiles. Three girls quickly removed his Toga and began kissing up his back and nibbling his earlobes, running their hands wildly over his chest and playing with his balls. The lock on his cage vibrated wildly as he twitched and throbbed, desperate for release. Closing his eyes in absolute bliss, he gasped as a gorgeous brunette, the smell of her arousal mixing deliciously with the scent of the fruit trees, took the key from around his neck and smiled. "I guess it is time we took care of THIS!"

Back in the underworld, Cerberus whined uncontrollably as Hades struggled with the cabinet in the kitchen. "Just be patient boy, I must have misplaced it somewhere. I will get your treat, so calm down." Cerberus wasn't patient, and pounded on the back of Hades knees, pawing desperately as his mouth salivated in anticipation of his dog biscuit. He, like all dogs, knew exactly where Hades stored his food, and was growing more and more desperate as Hades now bent down with a knife and tried to jerry rig the door open, obviously having misplaced the key.

In the main bath of the Underworld, Cassandra and Andromeda relaxed in the warm waters, feeling the steam rise up around their naked bodies and relaxing. All were quite depressed at the departure of Archimedes and sat silently in the tub. Helen entering, dropped her own robe and lowered her naked body in the waters. Cassandra, looking at her as she lowered into the water noticed something around her neck. "New Jewelry Helen? You really never can get enough can you?" she joked.

Helen, holding the chain up between her cleavage laughed. "This isn't jewelry, it's a key, and I would give anything to be up in the overworld when a certain someone realizes I switched it."

.

Andromeda, now understanding exactly what was going on began laughing uncontrollably. "Is that what I think it is?"

"I guess I am a tricky bitch aren't I? I never have liked to share." Helen laughed back.

"I don't understand though. Archimedes still had a key around his neck when he left. What gives?" Andromeda asked.

"Well, if you remember that last night we teased him in his room, and we tied him to the bed." Both of the incredulous women nodded, remembering the event perfectly "Well, I switched the keys. He has a key alright, but I have no idea what it is to, I found it laying in Hades office. This key" she pointed at now swinging between her cleavage "is the one to his belt, and it makes me very very wet knowing I have it and those bitches upstairs don't".

Andromeda, her face red with laughter exclaimed "Helen, you really are TOO MUCH!!!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 051

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 220 milliseconds