• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hot Fake Mom Escapades

Hot Fake Mom Escapades

12345

Part 1:

I'm a recently divorced thirty-year-old woman. After my husband left me, I took a job working in the front office of a warehouse to try and hang onto my car and apartment. About a week later, a young girl named Angel was also hired to work in the office. Even though she was only eighteen, Angel and I quickly became friends. Angel was fresh out of high school and she was anxious to get out on her own. When I told Angel that my divorce left me with a lot of bills and credit card debt, she offered to move in with me and share the rent.

Angel is just five feet tall, but I'm only a couple inches taller. We both have reddish-brown hair, but she is thin with small perky breasts, whereas I am a little heavier with medium-sized full firm breasts. Angel has a terrific ass...there's no other way to describe it. My butt is slightly larger, but it is still toned and very shapely, and we have very similar facial features.

Angel may be eighteen, but she looks like she is only about fifteen. Since Angel and I look so much alike, people in the office tell me that I could pass for Angel's mother. Angel even got into the act and started calling me mom. She lost her real mother when she was very young so she actually enjoyed pretending to have a mom. I argued that I wasn't old enough to be her mom, but my coworkers said that I could have had her when I was fifteen, and that's when everyone started calling me the Hot Fake Mom!

It was a Friday and Angel wanted to go out after work. I hadn't been very social lately due to a lack of funds, but Angel convinced me that it wouldn't cost us anything. I should have questioned why we were being treated to a free evening, but instead I blindly accepted her invitation.

That morning, Angel chose a rather provocative outfit. Angel was wearing a see-through strapless bra and a pair of white panties cut high on the hips with a thin waistband. The panties were also see-through and her soft curly pussy hair showed right through the front of her little undies.

Next Angel put on a light knit pullover top and the scoop of the neck was so wide that it left half of her shoulders exposed. When a sleeve dropped off her shoulder, her whole boob would fall out and the bra didn't hide much at all. There was also a gap between the bottom of the shirt and her skirt, which allowed her bellybutton to play peek-a-boo when she moved.

Angel's skirt wasn't much better. It was short, much too short for the office, and the skirt wrapped around her waist. It was held together with just one little button over her hip leaving a gap up her left side. Angel had trouble fastening the button and I was afraid the strain would cause the button to pop off, but Angel didn't seem concerned about it at all. She even tugged the skirt down to test the button and it permitted a tiny bit of her butt crack to show in back. Angel didn't bother pulling her skirt up and decided to leave her butt crack exposed.

I told Angel that her clothes were a little too risqué for the office, but instead of changing, she convinced me to wear a comparable outfit. I wanted to look younger when I went out with Angel, but I felt a little self-conscious in the outfit that Angel picked out for me. She insisted that I wear see-through underwear. However, the sheerness of the material didn't worry me as much as the lack of support from the bra.

Angel also chose a thin knit top for me. Mine buttoned down the front and did not fall off my shoulders, but it had a low-neck line that showed off my cleavage. I should have paid more attention to the effect of my sheer bra because it allowed my silver dollar sized pink nipples to show right though the thin clingy off-white material of the knit top. I guess that's why Angel did not permit me to look in the mirror. She knew I'd never leave home dressed like that.

Then Angel selected the shortest skirt I own. It was a skirt that I had not worn for probably ten years. I complained that there was no way I could walk into the office wearing a skirt that barely covered my butt cheeks, but somehow she talked me into it and that is what I was wearing when I left the apartment. I knew that I would have to be careful if I wanted to avoid giving everyone in the office a peek at my nearly transparent panties.

When we got to the office, some of the women made jokes that I shouldn't let my daughter leave home wearing what she had on. I reminded the women that she wasn't really my daughter, but I didn't hear any complaints from the guys. I had only lived and worked with Angel for a short time, but I'd never known her to be an exhibitionist. However, there seemed to be a parade of guys from the warehouse stopping by her desk just to watch her type on her computer and she didn't seem to mind.

Angel acted very professional and ignored the guys' stares. However, she had to know that when she leaned forward to reach for her keyboard, her wide scoop neckline allowed the guys to see right down her shirt and examine her tits. I glanced down the front of Angel's shirt and I confirmed that the guys could see everything. Angel was practically bare breasted because her see-through bra didn't conceal anything.

One of the better-looking guys from the warehouse came into the office to see Angel and she chose that moment to load paper into the fax machine. When she reached down to put paper into the bottom drawer, her top slid down her arm and one of her bra covered breasts fell right out into the open. The guy could see Angel's hard little nipple poking through her bra's flimsy see-through material. Angel didn't bother fixing her shirt until she was done loading paper into the machine, but by then she had had treated the guy to a nice long look at her little titty. Bending and stretching also worked Angel's skirt down a little lower, so now even more of her butt crack was showing, which is probably why the guy followed Angel back to her desk.

Later, a technician showed up to fix the printer. Angel directed the man to the machine and for no particular reason she stayed there while he worked. The man was kneeling on the ground as Angel stood above him. Angel leaned forward to rest her arm on the top of the printer and this allowed the gap up the left side of her short skirt to separate. It gave him an unobstructed view of her little white panties, which were only inches away from the repairman's prying eyes. I had already witnessed how transparent Angel's panties were so I knew the man was feasting his eyes on her young reddish-brown bush. Angel acted as if she didn't know the man was looking at her, but it sure took him a long time to fix the printer.

When Angel carried purchase orders out to the warehouse, she had to climb the steps to the dispatcher's office. As she did, the guys would gather below and look up her skirt. Angel acted like she didn't know the guys were watching her, but she walked up the steps much slower than usual. Sometimes she went up two steps at a time, forcing Angel to spread her legs a little wider, thus giving the warehouse workers a better view of her see-though white panties. The guys in the warehouse were hopeful that the single button holding Angel's skirt together would pop open, but that never happened.

I had my share of guys checking me out, too. I was in a meeting with the men in the office. Our chairs were positioned in a circle and I sensed that the men sitting across from me were trying to get a peek at my panties. I tried my best to keep my legs together, but I accidentally let my legs drift apart a few times, especially when I dropped my pen and leaned sideways to pick it up off the floor. I felt my skirt hike up and my panties must have really been on display because the guy that was talking suddenly became silent and he didn't continue talking until I sat up and fixed my skirt. I'm not an exhibitionist, but for some reason it gave me quite a rush knowing that the men caught a glimpse of my neatly trimmed reddish-brown bush beneath my nearly transparent panties.

There were also several guys that stopped by my desk to watch me type on my computer, too. They could see the excessive amount of cleavage I was showing, but the thin knit top was clinging to my breasts, hiding my bra from their view. However, the cold air conditioning vent was blowing down on me so I could feel my nipples getting hard. My round rosy nipples were standing up under my shirt and there was no way I could hide them from the guys' view.

When the work day finally ended, I thought Angel and I would never get out of there. The warehouse guys usually run out the door the minute their shift ends, but they all stopped to say goodbye to Angel and I before they left. The other girls in the office took notice to the attention we were receiving. I guess we'll find out next week if Angel and I inspired a new office dress code!

Part 2:

After work, Angel hopped into my car and we set out for our destination of fun. I asked Angel where we were headed and she said that she wanted to go to the Hillside West Bar and Grill. I'd never been there before, but I knew it was a casual, yet upscale restaurant known for their fancy drinks and fresh seafood.

I told Angel that there was no way I could afford to go there, but Angel replied, "Don't worry, Mindy. It won't cost us anything," and then Angel reached into her shirt and slipped off her strapless bra.

It was obvious that she wasn't an Angel. In fact, her name wasn't even biblical. She got it because her dad was a big Anaheim (now Los Angeles) Angels fan.

I looked at Angel and asked, "Are you sure you want to do that? I mean, you can practically see your nipples poking out against that clingy knit material, and if the shirt slides down your arm, your whole boob is gonna pop out!"

Angel simply smiled and answered, "It's all part of the plan."

I asked, "Plan? What plan?"

Angel didn't answer. She just tossed her bra into the backseat of my Mazda. Then Angel turned to me and began unbuttoning my shirt.

I asked, "Um Angel...what are you doing?"

She replied, "Removing your bra," as if it was no big deal and I shouldn't care.

I started laughing as Angel reached into my shirt and tried to get my bra off. All of the buttons on my light knit top were unbuttoned, but she was unable to get the clasp on my bra open. We were in the middle of Friday night boulevard traffic so I had one hand on the steering wheel while using my other hand to push Angel away.

After fighting off Angel, I still had one hand on the steering wheel, but I was now using my other hand to button my shirt. With both of my hands busy, I was unable to stop Angel from reaching up under my skirt. Before I could stop her, Angel had her fingers inside the waistband of my skimpy underpants.

I yelled, "Angel, now what are you doing?"

Angel declared, "If I can't get your bra off, then I'm gonna steal your panties!"

I screamed, "Angel, no, don't do it," as I fought to keep her from pulling my underwear off.

I was winning the battle as Angel was unable to slide the skimpy panties down my legs, but Angel still had a strong grip on my underwear. Just when I thought she was about to give up, I heard the sound of fabric being torn apart and I knew that couldn't be a good thing. In the end, Angel was able to remove my panties, but she didn't just pull them down, she ripped them apart on both sides.

As she held them up I shrieked, "Oh no, they're ruined!"

Angel just laughed and said, "Oh well," and then she tossed them out the window.

Angel thought it was funny, but I was terrified. I'd never gone commando before, especially in an upscale restaurant while wearing a super short skirt. My face was red with embarrassment as we drove through traffic.

I told Angel that I couldn't go through with it and she said, "Oh Mindy, you big baby. No one will ever know unless you do this," and then she pushed my skirt up to my waist, exposing my neatly trimmed auburn bush to the cars around me.

I put my hand in my lap and tried to hide my pussy from the world, and then I reached over and pulled Angel's skirt up. Angel didn't even move as her little white panties were exposed to everyone.

She just sat there and said, "See Mindy, it doesn't bother me in the least."

I countered, "Well, that's because you still have your panties on."

Angel said, "Is that what's bothering you? Then consider them gone," and with her skirt still bunched up around her waist, Angel hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties and slowly pushed them down her legs.

We were at a stoplight in the left turn lane and there was a man in a big Mercedes sitting in the lane next to us. He was watching the whole performance. I told Angel that she had an audience, but it didn't faze her a bit. With her soft curly hair covered pussy still on display, Angel simple reached her hand out the window.

With her panties hanging from her finger, she called out, "You want them?"

The man smiled, but he didn't answer so Angel made a sling-shot out of her little underpants. She shot them right through his window and they landed in his lap. Then Angel blew him a kiss as we got the green arrow and drove away.

As we pulled into the parking lot of the Hillside West Bar and Grill, I was nervous on many levels. I was naked under my short skirt, I didn't have enough money to tip the valet much less pay for a meal, and I was out with a young exhibitionist who was hell bent on exposing me, too. Why I didn't just turn around and go home was beyond me, but I stuck around to see what was going to happen next.

I stopped the car in front of the bar and the valet opened my door. As I turned to get out of the car, my heart skipped a beat because I suddenly realized that there was no way I could get out of the car in my super short skirt without spreading my legs. When I stuck my left leg out the door, the valet moved to a position where he had a birds-eye-view right up my skirt. I got really nervous because the hem of my short skirt was even with the bottom of my bare beaver.

Then my nervousness changed to embarrassment because I scooted forward to get out of the car and that caused my skirt to ride up even higher. The skirt slid all the way up above my pussy and it gave the valet a clear view of my hairy bush. He was treated to a nice long at my pussy hair and there was nothing I could do to stop him. My face turned red as I stood up and pushed my skirt down. He smiled at me, but he didn't say a word. The valet just hopped into my car and drove away.

We walked in and waited to be seated. As we waited, the young hostess kept looking over at us.

Finally, the hostess walked up to Angel and said, "We have a table available in the bar, but you don't look like you're twenty-one."

Angel replied, "Yes, I am. Besides, I'm here with my mom. Do you still want to see my ID?"

The hostess looked at me, winked and said, "I guess not."

Then the hostess turned towards Angel and continued, "I wish I had a young hot mom. My mom would never let me out of the house dressed like that, but your mom lets it all hang out just like you."

As we followed the waitress to our table, I glared at Angel and said, "Thanks for throwing me under the bus. The hostess practically called me a slut mom! I know we kind of look alike, but I never thought you could pass yourself off as my daughter so easily."

Angel replied, "I'm more surprised that I passed myself off as twenty-one years old!"

Then Angel paused for a moment and asked, "How does it feel pretending to be my young hot mom?"

I replied, "Creepy!"

Part 3:

The Hillside West Bar and Grill was crowded with plenty of well-dressed people. We caught the eye of several fine-looking gentlemen as the hostess directed us to a table in the back corner of the bar. We were secluded from the rest of the patrons, although two men were eager to sit at the table next to us. The men were dressed in expensive suits and they smiled at us as they sat down.

Angel smiled back at the men, and then she winked at me and whispered, "I love it when a plan comes together."

It finally hit me that Angel was going to use her womanly charms to pay for our evening. Then I got a sinking feeling that Angel planned on exploiting my womanly charms, too! Angel's devious smile sent chills up my spine because she knew that she had me trapped in public with nothing on under my short skirt, and it was too late to back out now.

Angel knew how to get attention from the men without even acknowledging their presence. As Angel and I carried on a casual conversation, she would lean forward, as if she couldn't hear me. When she leaned forward, her low scoop neck line would fall away in front giving the men at the next table a clear view down her shirt. Since Angel was not wearing a bra, the men could plainly see her dime sized pink nipples and they were not shy about looking down her shirt, either. The man sitting next to Angel was also glancing behind her so I was pretty certain her butt crack was hanging out, too.

I was amazed that at the tender young age of eighteen, Angel knew how to use her sexuality so well. Soon Angel began leaning to the side a little, allowing the wide opening of her shirt to slide down her arm. When it happened at work, her whole breast would pop out into the open. However, in the office she was wearing a bra, but now she was braless so her totally bare tit was ready to fall out!

The men at the next table were anxiously waiting for Angel's shirt to fall down, but just as it was about to drop, the edge of her shirt got hung up on her hard pointy nipple. Angel acted very nonchalant about it and just let her shirt dangle there until the men were about to fall off their chairs. Then she pushed her shirt back up as if she had no idea what affect this was having on the men.

The next time Angel's shirt was ready to fall down, Angel said, "I wish we could get a few drinks," and then Angel gave me a look as if to say, "You know what I'm trying to do here so play your part to get these men to finance our evening!"

Thinking quickly, I said rather loudly, "Honey, you know we can't afford to drink and eat, too."

One of the men heard what I said and asked, "Is money a little tight?"

I replied, "Her dad ran off and left us with nothing, but we'll get by."

Angel whispered to me, "Play on their sympathies...good move!"

The man said, "Go ahead and order some drinks. We'll take care of it."

I said, "We can't let you do that," but the man replied, "It's okay. We're here for a conference and we have an expense account."

I graciously said, "Well, then I guess it would be okay."

Angel sweetly added, "Thank you," and leaned forward to shake the man's hand, providing him with a close-up view down her shirt at her young braless breasts.

Then Angel leaned over and whispered, "I told you we wouldn't have to pay for anything!"

Now Angel was assured that I was an active participant in her game. She knew that I would have to follow through and play my part until the game was over. My concern at this point was that I wasn't sure what "playing my part" would entail.

We made small talk with the men, and then they asked us if we wanted another drink.

Angel said, "We'd better not. If my mom gets a few drinks in her, she starts taking her clothes off."

I declared, "Angel, you know that isn't true!"

The men laughed and said, "Let's find out," and quickly ordered another round of drinks.

After a few drinks, the men looked at me like I was supposed to strip right in the middle of the bar. When I didn't respond, the men told Angel that she was wrong and owed me an apology. At that moment, the waiter came up and asked if we were ready to order.

Angel looked at the waiter, then she turned to the men and said, "I'll bet if you offer to buy us lobster dinners, my mom will take her bra off."

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hot Fake Mom Escapades

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds