• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Katie's Stranger Danger Lesson

Katie's Stranger Danger Lesson

Meeting Katie for the first time was an eye opening experience, for both of us. We had been in contact for a long time on the Internet and had finally managed to sync our diaries so that we could meet.

Our chats had revealed Katie to be somewhat submissive in her tastes although not to the exclusion of all else which intrigued me, this dovetailed nicely with my own dominant side, but again I was open to exchanges of power and this would be something we would explore in future meetings.

I sat in a quiet corner of a coffee shop waiting for her arrival, we had agreed to a coffee and a chat for our first meeting to see how we got along.

I had dressed casually in jeans and a white shirt with a smart grey jacket. I'd never seen Katie's face, but I guessed this was her as I gazed out of the window, walking towards the coffee shop across the crowded city centre plaza. A pretty face, long brown hair, not much over five feet tall and a trim looking figure. I guessed she was a size 10 as my eyes devoured her, hoping that I was right about her identity.

She entered the coffee shop cautiously as if she was possibly having second thoughts about the meeting, catching her eye I stood up to welcome her and to my surprise was greeted with a warm hug and a peck on the cheek! "Katie it's so good to meet you at last." I smiled warmly. For one who seemed very shy, Katie had made sure that I knew she was happy to see me at last after all of our chats online.

Returning from the counter with a drink for Katie, I looked into her blue eyes and realised that for all her initial nervousness there was something about her that I couldn't quite put my finger on at that moment, but would become apparent to me as I got to know her better.

We exchanged some small talk and got more in depth talking about our children, laughing and joking about the ups and downs of parenthood. The subjects of sex and submission were never raised as we enjoyed each other's company, but our eyes flirted with prolonged contact at times which I found exciting and full of promise.

Katie excused herself to visit the loo and gave me the opportunity to get a great view of her backside as she walked away from our table. It was pert and looked beautifully shapely in her skinny jeans, her outfit capped off with a black halter neck top. Katie knew I was an arse man so the jeans were almost certainly for my benefit, and I smiled as she disappeared around the corner.

When she returned it was time for us to say our goodbyes and quite possibly to plan our next meeting, at least I hoped so, as I was more than a bit taken with Katie who was ten years my junior and I could only hope that she felt the same.

"Do you think you could give me a lift home?" Katie asked as she sat back down.

"Not to my front door you understand." She laughed lightly, alluding to our very private way of conducting ourselves, no face pics swapped before the meeting, no phone numbers, just email contact to set this meeting up.

"Oh I'm sure I can drop you in the vicinity of Casa Katie and resist the urge to follow you home." I joked, secretly wishing for an invite.

We walked to my car and I enjoyed holding the door open for her, "Ma'am" I intoned with mock deference. "Thank you Dave, now home please and don't spare the horses.

I followed Katie's direction out of the city into the countryside. "Is it far?" I asked knowing that Katie was going out later and I wanted to get her home in time, I had plenty of time myself and would have a long drive home after this.

"Erm no not far." She smiled shyly next to me as she said this. "You don't sound sure Katie." I said this as I looked at her sternly. "Well I still have time before I go out and I thought that we might; go somewhere." She looked at me hopefully as she said this, looking quickly to the floor as she saw my expression change, darkening as I changed gear.

"Where's somewhere?" I asked flatly.

"Right here, then left." Katie whispered, clearly unsettled by my change in demeanour.

I made the turns as asked and found that we were in a car park at the entrance to a country park, there were a couple of cars parked here that were empty, more than likely people here for a walk enjoying the good weather.

"Are you ok Dave?"

"I'm fine, it's you who should be worried." I said quietly.

"What do you mean?" Katie had turned in her seat to face me as she said this.

I turned and held her gaze "I'm unhappy that you've done this."

"But why? I thought you wanted..." Katie replied quietly.

"You don't know how much that I WANT Katie." I growled this turning to the window before turning back quickly.

"You've brought me here after meeting me for an hour and a half, do you think that's sensible behaviour for a young woman with responsibilities at home?" I stared into Katie's eyes as I waited for a reply.

"I know, I know it's just that we got on so well."

"I could be anybody Katie, anybody at all and you wouldn't stand a chance out here in the countryside, I can't believe you brought me here like this."

The silence hung heavy in the car for a few moments before Katie replied. "I'm sorry Dave, I know you're right it was a silly thing to do."

"You got lucky Katie, I'm not a murder or a rapist, but I think you've learned a lesson here today, in fact I dont think the lesson has finished." I said quietly.

The atmosphere changed once again in the car, this time an air of expectation hung deliciously, mixed with relief and understanding.

"Get out of the car and walk around to my side." I said this while opening my own door smiling inwardly at the invisible line that we had crossed together. Katie didn't hesitate opening her door and getting out. I looked in the rear view mirror seeing Katie doing as she was told her shoes crunching on the gravel of the car park.

I stayed seated pushing my seat back slightly as she arrived at my side.

"Undo your jeans Katie and pull them down to your knees." I said firmly.

Katie looked worried "Here Dave? Are you sure?" She fiddled with the button on her jeans and I saw with satisfaction that she had it open as requested. "I'm not pulling them down here in broad daylight, no way." She complained, then squeaked in surprise as I pulled her into my side of the car over my lap, wriggling to get away as I pulled her further across, yanking her jeans down to reveal her beautiful arse framed by a black cotton thong.

"You'll do as you're told." I muttered as my left hand curled in Katie's long brown hair pulling it tight against her scalp and lifting her head back so that she was in no doubt about who was controlling things. She whimpered as I did this and I felt my cock hardening in my jeans as my eyes lingered over her firm smooth arse cheeks.

I raised my right hand and brought it down sharply on Katie's right cheek, hearing the satisfying slapping sound and enjoying her surprised cry. I repeated the spanks five more times watching as Katie's skin started to redden.

"This is because you came to a strange place with a man you didn't know, acting like a slut, do you understand?" I said firmly.

"Owwww! Yes yes I'm sorry." Katie gasped.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!

The blows echoed around the interior of the car as I turned my attention to her left cheek, Katie's cries ringing in my ears to my great satisfaction my cock now throbbing in my jeans.

I rubbed my hand gently across Katie's glowing bottom, calming the stinging nerve endings and hearing a long sigh from Katie. My hand stroked now down the back of Katie's firm thighs. Looking around to see if anyone was returning to their cars I yanked on Katie's hair a little and spank hard once more on each cheek.

"Ow! No no mmmmmm" Katie sighed as my hand pressed between her legs my fingers massaging her pussy through her thong feeling the heat there.

Moving my hand gently away Katie tried to crane her neck to see what I'm doing next, but I yanked her back in position by the hair drawing a hiss of pleasurable pain from her.

"Will you do this again slut?" Each word punctuated by a stinging spank to Katie's sensitive cheeks.

"No no no Dave no I won't!!" Whined Katie relaxing once more as my hand pressed between her legs to massage her aching sex. Slippery juice had leaked through the material of Katie's thong now, coating my fingers as I pressed firmly rubbing and rotating my fingers as Katie's perfect arse moved in time to my actions.

I moved my left hand from Katie's hair, using it to squeeze and rub her pink tinged arse cheeks smoothing and massaging the skin as my fingers pulled her thong to one side. Pushing two of them inside and hearing her moan with pleasure.

"Katie your cunt is really wet, anybody would think you enjoyed your punishment for coming here alone with me." I teased as I pulled my fingers out gently, pushing one finger between her folds to find the hot throbbing nub of her clit. Circling it with my finger tip, rubbing slowly and gently, drawing moans and groans of pleasure from Katie.

"Mmmmmm yes oh mmmmmm." She sighed in response to my tender exploration.

"Don't think I'm not still angry with you Katie." I growled, using my left hand to spank her beautiful arse once again while my fingers worked Katie's juicy cunt pushing deep inside once more.

"Owwwww fuck oh!!" Katie was starting to enjoy herself and after a quick glance at the dashboard clock I flipped her over on my lap so she was face up.

"What the?" She gasped at me "Relax I'm done spanking you." I grinned down at her and once more pushed my hand between her legs feeling the smoothness of Katie's pussy lips with my fingers, a line of soft brown hair extending up from her slit under my palm.

"Dave we should stop, someone is bound to come along soon and the doors wide open!" She sighed, exasperated almost, as my fingers started to massage and rub her pussy lips with practiced ease, parting them once more and pushing two fingers inside, curling them gently to rub the ridges inside while my thumb sought her aching clit.

"I couldn't care less if someone comes along Katie, in fact I'm hoping that they do." I replied smoothly as Katie's back arched her neck flushed now as the tension built inside her, my fingers working and rubbing, sliding and probing her most sensitive areas.

"Are you going to fuck me now Dave?" Katie breathed, her hips moving in rhythm with the movements of my hand.

"I only fuck good girls Katie, sluts like you get fingered and spanked." I teased.

"Cheeky bastard." Gasped Katie as my thumb now beat a rapid tattoo on her clit before pressing firmly and then rubbing, tapping, rubbing pressing, over and over.

Katie's breathing was rapid and shallow now, my fingers soaked in her cunt juice pumping hard in and out of her sex while my thumb worked her clit, I could feel her muscles clamping around my fingers then releasing and knew she was close.

"Dave FUCK OHHHHH!" Her voice trailing off as her orgasm exploded deep inside. Holding her breath as her pussy held my fingers in a vice like grip, releasing holding releasing holding. My cock positively aching in my jeans as I imagined what that would feel like if I was balls deep in Katie's hot cunt.

Subsiding now curling her knees up and turning to me so I could hold her closely. After a minute Katie murmured "Thankyou Dave, and now I want to please you, would you like that?"

"There's nothing I'd like more Katie but I'm afraid we've run out of time."

I looked pointedly at the clock laughing as Katie sat up in shock.

"I didn't realise the time! I'll have to go home and get ready to go out, I'm so sorry!" She sounded so full of surprise and apologies that I laughed.

"Don't worry about it Katie, you can please me next time, in fact I'll insist that you do, understand?" I grinned wolfishly. Katie smiled and nodded in agreement.

After Katie had straightened herself up I made sure she was delivered safely to the bottom of her street, giving me a lingering kiss she slid out of the passenger seat.

Leaning through the window she asked quietly "You'll be back next week?"

"I will indeed." I smiled.

"Well you can entertain yourself with these until then." She laughed and threw her soaked thong into my lap!

I drove home, my mind full of images of Katie's perfect bottom, vowing to make next week memorable for both of us...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Katie's Stranger Danger Lesson

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 44 milliseconds