• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Pallavi Joins Niharika and Sheetal

Pallavi Joins Niharika and Sheetal

As soon as we entered inside, the women had started taking off their clothes, in preparation for our further activities. They wanted to use the loo since they had been drinking beer, and since they were chained together, had to use the loo together. Niharika was hesitant about this, but when she asked for the chain to be opened, I gave a disapproving look, so she didn't ask again. Sheetal asked me to unchain her for a second because she wanted to take off her shorts. I did so and chained her back again after she took off her shorts and wore her skirt. Then they went to the loo. After they came out Niharika wanted me to adjust her ass insertion so that the longer end was inside her ass and she could sit anywhere. So I unlocked the back part of the harness, used Niharika' pussy juices to lubricate her asshole and the plug, pushed in the long end as she moaned, and locked it back again.

We had carried the beers in an ice box, so I went to car and brought it to the room. I asked the girls to pour glasses for themselves and go and sit outside. They went and sat in two chairs in the sit out with a chair in between for me. I went and sat with them idly raising their skirts and playing with their cunts and tits as there was nobody outside and as the beers were getting over, suggested that we should go to the restaurant for lunch. The two girls very cleverly walked on the two sides of me, grabbing my arms, so that anybody coming from the front could not see the chain. The only people in the dining room were the two couples who had seen us come in.

When we went to sit the girls chose a sofa against the wall, so that the chain could not be seen, but as they were sitting, the girl who had been very interested before could see that a chain was connecting them before they sat. I could see very animated conversation going on at their table, and the girl got up from her seat and turned towards us.. Just then the waiter came to take our order, and she sat down again. I told the girls that I was sure that she wanted to ask about the chain. After the waiter took our order and left, she came and introduced herself as Pallavi, and said that she was here with her friends and their boyfriends.

She hesitatingly tried to ask about the chain saying she had seen what the girls were wearing. As she spoke, I winked at the two girls, so they knew that I wanted to tease her. I said that they were wearing t-shirts and skirts, She said that she did not mean that, what she meant was what was between them. I said they had a very good relationship, and there was a lot between them. She was very frustrated and said, no, not that way, to which I countered then, which way. Finally she blurted out, the chain. I said, ah yes the chain, what about it? She turned red as she asked, how is it attached to them? I told her that I didn't want to tell her, but would show her when she came to our room. She turned redder, softly said OK and went back to their table.

We finished our lunch and went back to the cottage to start the games. I wanted Niharika and Sheetal to lick each other, which was now possible since both of them enjoyed the smell and taste of each other's juices. We went to ope of the bedrooms, and I asked them to remove their clothes and lie side by side on the bed in a sixty nine position and just breath in each others cunts without touching each other. They did so and Sheetal put her hand on Niharika's bum to pull her closer. I immediately smacked Sheetal on her bum saying don't touch. The girls came as close as possible and were breathing deeply to get the maximum smell. Since they were so close to each other, their eyes were closed. I leaned over them and scraped my fingernails over their backs. They convulsed and shivered, both of them moaning loudly. I told them to touch now and immediately both of them grabbed each others head and pushed them into their cunts. The sight, muffled moans and the smells were turning me on even more as I grabbed their bums and squeezed. I couldn't touch their assholes, because the insertions were in place. As my hands roamed over their thighs and asses, their speed f licking each other became even faster, and they were pushing each others heads into their cunts even harder, and suddenly both of them orgasmed with long muffled screams.

Sheetal turned around so that her head was near the top of the bed like Niharika's and started kissing. Both moaned into each others mouth as they tasted each other on the other girl's lips. This made them more aroused and they started to hug each other hard, Sheetal put her leg between Niharika's legs so that their cunts were touching each other, and they started a humping action, mashing their cunts against each other. I had a huge hard on in my shorts, and I was rubbing it slowly,

Just then I heard a soft knocking on the door of the living room. I went and looked through the peephole and saw Pallavi, the woman from the next dining room. She was alone, so I opened the door and let her in. She was looking at the tent in my shorts, and I did not make any attempt to hide it. As we made small talk about where she was from and where we were from in Mumbai, she was constantly looking down at my dick. Then she said that she wanted to see it. I asked her what she wanted to see and she replied that she wanted to see the chain. I said the chain was a chain like any other, and she shyly said that she wanted to see how it was fastened to the girls.

I told her that the girls were inside, and since they were not wearing any clothes, it would be common courtesy for her also to take of all her clothes before she went in. She looked aghast and said she couldn't do that, so I told her then she wouldn't see how the chain was attached. I said that to see it, the girls would have to be naked, so she would have to be naked when she saw it. She turned red and ran off.

I went into the room and the girls were just about coming again, kissing hard and rubbing each others pussies and screaming into each others mouths. After they had come I made them move away from each other, removed my shorts and got between them with my back to the headboard, so that my erection was in front of their faces. Both of them stared sucking and licking my dick, and it was my turn to moan and groan. I came hard in Sheetal's mouth and Niharika told her to leave something for her. But I came all the way, and Sheetal held it in her mouth. She tapped Niharika's cheek, to make her open her mouth, leaned over me, and let my sperm drip into Niharika's mouth. She went back lay down with her mouth open, and Niharika dripped some of my spunk into her mouth again. Then they lay down savoring the taste of my spunk. This was so hot that I was instantly hard again.

Just then, there was a knock on the door again. I picked up one of the room towels, and went to the door. It was Pallavi again, and she had changed from her t-shirt and jeans to a short summer dress. I was wondering whether to wear the towel, then I decided to wear it for now but in such a way that if I moved correctly, my hardon would poke out. She came in looked at the tent in my towel, and softly told me that she would get naked to see how the chain was fitted. She said that when she went back she couldn't control her curiosity and that she had fought with her boyfriend in this regard. He had wanted to come with her, but she had prevented him, thinking that I would not allow her to see if he was there. I kept quiet. She asked me to turn around and pulled off her dress. In the meantime I moved the towel so that my dick was poking out. She had medium sized breasts with large brown aureoles and nipples, and a little strip of pubic hair above her cunt.

She immediately looked down at my prick, and I nonchalantly acted as if I was not aware that it had slipped out. I saw a thin stream of liquid running down her thigh, and a strong smell of female sex permeated the room. I got behind her with my hands on her shoulders, The tip of my dick was occasionally touching her ass cheeks, and every time it did she shivered. I asked her if this was her first boyfriend and she said no, but this was the first one who had fucked her. She said he was very possessive since she was his first girlfriend. I assured her that we would change that.

She opened the room door. The girls were idly pressing and rubbing each others cunt and breasts. I asked the girls to welcome our newest participant, I asked them to show Pallavi how the chain was attached. The girls got up and got on their hands and knees on the bed. I told Pallavi to separate their ass cheeks to see the attachment better. She pulled open their asses to see, and then asked them to turn around. They turned around and sat on the edge of the bed. She was awestruck at seeing the harness, and wondered aloud whether she should get one, too. She was definitely feeling hornier and Niharika, seeing the liquid on her inner thigh moved her finger along the path of the liquid, then rubbed her slit a couple of times pushing her finger inside slightly, with Pallavi groaning at the act and wetting even more, and gave her finger Sheetal to smell and taste. Pallavi moaned to see the sexy scene. In the meantime, I wore my underpants and shorts.

The girls looked questioningly at me, and I told them that I trusted my intuition. About what they asked, as there was an urgent knocking at the door. That, I said. I asked Niharika and Sheetal to come outside with me, and Pallavi to stay inside. Outside, I told them to raise a leg and pull the chain from between their legs and across their thighs. I instructed Niharika to open the door if it was her boyfriend, otherwise I would open the door. I asked them to start seducing the boyfriend as soon as he walked in the door, if he did not ask for Pallavi. I sat in a chair and Niharika and Sheetal went to the door. Imagine knocking on a door and the door being opened by two naked women who have obviously just had sex, wearing a golden harness which pushes into their cunt lips, having a necklace with a pendant of the same design as the harness, and joined by a golden chain coming out from behind between their legs.

Niharika opened the door and he stormed inside, ready to drag his girlfriend out with him. The scene in front of him left him thunderstruck. He was shocked into silence, and Sheetal went around him and Niharika turned so that he was between them. They held on to an arm each, and asked him if he wanted to have some fun, at which he nodded vigorously. Since he was not talking, Niharika came in front of him, pushed him down, and told him that if he didn't want to talk, at least he could make his lips and tongue useful in another way. He knelt down and started to lick Niharika's cunt. Niharika used to stand with her legs wide apart whenever she was being licked standing up, so that she shouldn't fall down when she orgasmed. Taking the opportunity, Sheetal went between Niharika's, legs, opened his shorts, pulled down his underpants, pulled out his hard cock and started licking and sucking.

I sensed an opportunity to get to Pallavi, and went into the bedroom where Pallavi was rubbing her cunt and clit and moaning with her eyes closed. I stripped off my clothes, and dived straight for Pallavi's cunt. She moaned even louder as my tongue rasped across her pussy lips, and she held my head and pushed it down onto her cunt. I did this for about a minute, and then pulled my head away. Pallavi inquired in a plaintive voice why I had stopped, and I told her I had a better idea. I explained it to her and we walked out.

When we walked out, Pallavi was pulling me by my cock, and outside Niharika and Pallavi's boyfriend had just cum, and Sheetal and Niharika were lying side by side swapping his cum. The boyfriend was about about six inches from Sheetal's cunt. He must have decided that this was a better deal than having just Pallavi, as he smiled at us and started cunnilingus with Sheetal. I went and sat in the chair again and Pallavi started sucking my cock. Niharika came to our side and lay down with her head between Pallavi's knees and started to lick her. Pallavi took her mouth off my cock long enough to remark that this was the first time a woman was doing that to her. Niharika piped up from under her not to swallow all my cum in her excitement and to swap it with them after I had cum.

Pallavi came first, I think due to the fact that she was relaxed that her boyfriend had enthusiastically joined the party. Her moans vibrated on my dick and I came soon after. Pallavi took her cum filled mouth and kissed Niharika transferring my cum to her mouth. We all saw that Sheetal was on the verge of coming as she was moaning continuously and pushing the boyfriend's head hard into her cunt. Niharika went and kissed her and poured my cum into her mouth, and the whole scene aroused Sheetal so much and she came so hard that she was convulsing as if somebody were giving her electric shocks. Her loud screams would have been heard outside if Niharika had not been kissing her. Sheetal's actions aroused the other girls so much that I saw them having mini convulsions too. Pallavi saw me seeing this and she looked down and gave an embarrassed giggle.

We were all feeling pretty sleepy now, and I wanted to sleep, so Niharika, Pallavi and I slept in one bedroom, and Sheetal and the boy friend in the other. Sheetal wanted some action with the boyfriend, since I was unable to fuck her due to my pact with Niharika, so I unchained her and removed her harness. Pallavi wanted to try the harness, but Sheetal did not want her to use the as insertion. So I detached the ass insertion and put the harness on Pallavi. Sheetal and her current partner went to the second bedroom. The three of us went to sleep, our naked bodies clinging to each other.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Pallavi Joins Niharika and Sheetal

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 133 milliseconds