• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 071

Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 071

12

As Demetrius lay out on the deck of his ship speeding across the Aegean, he looked up into the dark night sky and sighed. Still naked of course, and completely covered in bites and scratches from his erotic ordeal with the insatiable Maenads, he was still slowly recovering. The pain of his injuries now abating, only the dull constant ache from his full and imprisoned balls remained to torment him. Now heading east towards Babylon, his mind churned with anticipation of his new mini-quest. Dionysus himself had sent him on this mission to kidnap his former lover Carya and return her to Thebes, and the promise that her erotic skills might give him temporary relief to his centuries of cum denied torment made him anxious to arrive at his destination. Smiling as he lazily lounged on the deck he thought that perhaps things were finally looking for him on his long journey. On the edge of sleep and gently rocked in the dark waters of the quiet night, he offered up yet another silent prayer to Aphrodite.

Suddenly the skies were ablaze with light, despite the inky darkness of just moments before. Huge streamers of gold, red and purple burst into the heavens, exploding in a constant shower of fire and glowing embers. Demetrius was completely transfixed by the pyrotechnic heavenly show and was convinced that the bright display in the night sky was a message from the Goddess Aphrodite herself showing her approval of his mission to Babylon. Elated that such a divine sign was given to him directly, after the fireworks finally subsided, Demetrius went to bed, sleeping sounding in the knowledge that her divine favor now shone upon him. He was not the only person in Greece to put their own spin on the sight of Apollo's fiery cum explosion, but his misinterpretation of this sign would have significant consequences.

Waking early the next morning, it was immediately obvious that the weather had now turned foul. Apollo, finally released from the chains of Hercules no longer had his chariot on automatic pilot, and the gorgeous late summer weather everyone had enjoyed while he was bound and teased was now REALLY over. Thick fog and dark clouds hung heavy and low over the sea as Demetrius gradually awoke, the sun appearing quite dim through the low hanging mist. Demetrius had gotten quite spoiled over the past months by the constant favorable winds, perfectly clear skies and swift never failing currents, always guiding him in the right direction. With the still wind and dim cold morning, it was quite evident that the Halcyon days of late summer were now over. His travels from now on would be much more difficult.

With the sea and wind completely still in the thick fog Demetrius walked below deck into his quarters and took down the scroll of all knowledge. Opening up the golden papyrus he began offering his prayer to Zeus, and asking about the focus of his quest, Princess Caraya. As the words formed on the pages he began eagerly reading as her story as it was written before his eyes.

.

Princess Caraya is the only daughter of Dion, King of Babylon, and well loved by her father and mother as their only and long awaited for child. For years prior to her birth, the queen had frustratingly failed to give King Dion an heir, each year passing childless causing her to grow more panicked and frantic. The Queen, fearing she was barren, spent days upon end offering perpetual sacrifices to Ishtar, Babylonian Goddess of Love and Fertility, begging the Goddess to allow her empty womb to be filled with the gift of life. The King, also worried about their continued childless state, fearing that a failure to establish a firm line of succession would put his wife's life at risk after his passing without a clear successor, the country sure to erupt into civil war. Joining his wife in perpetual prayer and sacrifice, he ordered his treasury to shower Ishtar's temple with untold wealth in order to help break the curse of their continued childless state.

The beautiful Ishtar was eventually moved by their pleas and one night visited the King alone in his chambers. Appearing to him in her full Goddess form, Dion dropped to his knees in terror, as her form was both beautiful and terrifying. As the Babylonian Goddess of love and fertility, her erotic beauty and divine power equaled that of her Greek counterpart Aphrodite and the two divinities had a grudging respect as well as a long seething jealous hatred between them. Her long luscious limbs and full womanly figure displayed naked before the startled Dion, he throbbed hopelessly in lust at the sight of her, his seed rocketing out of his helpless cock instantly and splattering in thick pool at her feet. Her long wings spread out and fluttered wildly at his instant and unexpected seed offering. Pleased with his gift to her, she bent down to his cowering naked form on the floor and touched his lips with her sacred honeycomb, sealing his lips with the holy nectar.

"Be still and take heart King Dion, your prayers have been heard!" Ishtar spoke, her soft voice enticing the king further as just the sound of her speaking caused him to further throb again in hopeless desperation at the unearthly sounds emitting from her mouth. "You and your wife will have a child and she will be granted my complete and generous blessings. She will grow to be the most beautiful woman on earth, rivaling even Helen of Troy when she walked among the living. No man will be able to see her without instantly desiring her and she will have countless suitors and lovers. You will raise her as your heir and dedicate her life to my service in my holy temple. She will lead my sacred concubines in perpetual sexual sacrifice to me, collecting seed from my male devotees and presenting it as a sacrifice to my eternal worship." As the Goddess spoke Dion was mute, his lips covered with the honey from her magical comb. Crawling across the stone floor of his bedroom he prostrated himself naked in front of her, kissing her foot through his sticky lips as she smiled down upon him.

"She will marry and bare a son who will be the offspring of a God. On her twentieth birthday, at the peak of her desirability you will take her to the west, to Thebes in barbaric and backward Greece. There she will marry the youngest Prince of that kingdom in a perfect union of east and west. Her child will become the greatest ruler Babylon has ever known, and for thousands of years his fame will grow." As she spoke, Dion grew faint as her presence was overwhelming to him. Her beauty too intense, her erotic charm causing his balls to grow and relentlessly fill, desperate to release. Finally, she ordered him to kneel before her.

Dion was again completely erect, his cock seemingly straining to rip itself from his body and fly to the Goddess in worship. Smiling, Ishtar lifted her leg into the air before his face, and dripped sacred honey over her foot from the honeycomb in her left hand. Fully coated, she then lightly touched her dripping toes to the tip of the king's purple cock, coating the head with her divine sticky toes. Dion felt an electric charge surge through his body as every molecule in his being burst forth with the divine power of Ishtar flowing through his torso and groin. Ishtar smiled and then lifted her still dripping foot to his mouth, grinning as he instantly closed his eyes and licked her clean of the sweet holy nectar. Gently pushing his face away with her foot, she then ordered him to go and immediately lay with his wife, as now his balls had been sacralized and his seed would now produce the heir she had promised.

As directed, Dion and his wife immediately had several toe curling hours of sweaty and raucous sex and as promised by the Goddess, nine months later their beautiful daughter Carya was born. Dedicated to Ishtar in her temple, on her eighteenth birthday she was inducted into the cult as a High Priestess, her special semi-divine erotic skills earning her the envy and admiration of the other sacred prostitutes in the holy brothel-temple of the love Goddess. Carya, alone among all women on earth, had complete muscular control over her vaginal canal muscles, and the epic tricks and extreme pleasure she could grant bordered on the mythic. Within seconds she could milk a man's balls completely dry, her warm velvety pussy tightening its silky wet grip over his shaft, his seed emptying into her after only a few undulations of her hips. This incredible skill, coupled with her phenomenal status as the most beautiful woman on earth and being "blessed" with an unquenchable sex drive from Ishtar made Carya easily the most desired woman on earth.

When King Dion announced that she would be taken to faraway Thebes to marry the youngest prince of their ruler on her twentieth birthday, his court in Babylon was horrified. To the Babylonians, whose culture was thousands of years older and more sophisticated than the Greeks, Thebes was truly a backwater. To give these sheep fucking rednecks such a valuable gift as their long waited for beautiful princess seemed a crime against the Gods. Carya herself was also disappointed as she currently had her pick of any man she would ever desire, with kings, princes and emperors from all over the earth sending an unending stream of gifts to her to order to try and win her favors. Dion would hear no complaints from his subjects against his command as he faithfully remembered the fateful words of Ishtar twenty years earlier. He not only would not disobey the orders of the powerful Ishtar, but he was desperate for his grandson to be born a demi-god and he salivated at the thought that his seed would mix together with the divine.

Thebes was ablaze with excitement as extensive and ridiculously expensive preparations were made for the wedding. The whole population was on the streets applauding and cheering wildly as the delegation from Babylon paraded through the gates of Thebes with Carya already robed in her red silken and very skimpy wedding gown riding in an open chariot to the delight of the Thebans. Stamos, the youngest son of the King of Thebes could not believe his luck as his eyes feasted on the gorgeous Princess, as she was without a doubt the most beautiful and desirable woman he had ever seen. His first glimpse of her from the palace window had him instantly and hopelessly in love.

She however did not return his love as Stamos was average in appearance at best, and his charms were limited in other ways as well. Despite her misgivings, she obeyed and the wedding went on as planned. After the ceremony the wedding night was over almost before it began. Having honed her erotic skills in the brothel-temple of Ishtar, poor Stamos was no match for her magic pussy and shot his seed immediately upon entering her, instantly passing out after briefly sampling her incredible and delicious wares. Completely spent of his seed, and with a huge satisfied grin on his face, he snored loudly beside the fuming naked and unsatiated princess.

Carya, depressed at now seeing a sexually frustrating life stretching before her, trapped for life in the bed of this Greek Doofus, she cried herself to sleep. Waking before dawn the next morning, she was intrigued as she saw the parade of new initiates to Dionysus walk through the deserted streets of Thebes on their way to the summer Bacchanalia. Desperate to have some fun and unaware of the reality of the Bacchanalia, she decided to sneak down the lattice next to her window and join them on their way to the sacred grove. This rash decision would have grave unforeseen consequences for Carya and many others.

The hypnotic music and erotic dancing of the Maenads followed closely by her first taste of the nectar infused wine had Princess Carya hooked instantly, her destiny now set. Immediately following the band up the mountain path towards the sacred grove of Dionysus, she eagerly became a new initiate. Gulping down the infused wine with two hands she eagerly offered her own orgasm to Dionysus with glee as she furiously stroked her clit with the other novices.

Her beauty was beyond description, and the God Dionysus himself was alerted of her presence at his temple by the fervent prayer of one of his loyal Satyrs who was participating in the Bacchanalia. Convinced that such a beauty should experience her holy initiation by a visit from a God directly, Dionysus descended from Olympus and manifested himself in the grove to check this new initiate out for himself.

Hiding among the trees above the grove, once Dionysus saw Carya through the leafy branches he was instantly smitten and immediately came down into the clearing directly to seduce her. The sight of their God appearing before the Maenads caused them all to drop to the ground in both fear and awe, but Carya was not afraid as she instantly recognized his lusty stare on her naked body. Rushing to the God she leapt into his arms knocking him backwards onto the stone altar, ripping his toga off with her teeth.

Hard as stone himself, he grinned wildly as she lowered her incredibly tight pussy immediately onto his raging cock he felt her inner muscles expertly milking and stroking his shaft. The glorious sensations on his divine meat worked its magic and Dionysus was now completely besotted of her charms. Having had thousands of lovers over the centuries; Goddesses, Nymphs, as well as an unending parade of the most beautiful mortal women on earth, none had ever rocked his world like she was rocking it now. Laying together in each others arms on the altar after he erupted, his face completely coated in her juices from the ride she just had just given his face, Dionysus quaffed down his straight Nectar from his golden goblet and fell contentedly and deeply asleep. Carya, not understanding the danger of his divine drink, and being a naturally curious and intelligent girl, slipped the goblet from the sleeping God's hand and took a huge swig herself.

Dionysus was pleasantly surprised as he was awoken by the sensation of a glorious tongue bath on his still erect tool. Carya was a fantastic lover, beyond anything he had ever experienced and in the hazy first flush of wakefulness, he reached up and stroked her long silky hair, hanging long and loose and tickling his stomach as she gobbled away on his delighted godmeat. Looking up to meet his eyes, his twitching cock still in her mouth, Dionysus gasped as he saw her pupils stare back intensely into his face. Glowing brighter than the hottest fire on earth the flickering purple flames contained in her eyes told him what he feared most to see. She had foolishly drunk the Nectar of the Gods straight, not cutting it with regular wine. No human could consume the drink of the Gods straight and live so Dionysus covered his eyes instantly, expecting to be covered by the gore of her body exploding into dust any second. Minutes passed as she continued to suck and lick him relentlessly and Dionysus smiled in relief and erotic satisfaction. Confused when after even an hour it was apparent that she was not going to be destroyed, he was happy she survived but not sure why. Cupping her chin, he lifted her ravenous mouth off of his penis and lifted it up to meet his gaze.

Looking very closely at her face, he saw the flame glowing even brighter now, and behind her eyes he saw something else that made even his divine blood chill. Dionysus was staring directly into a visage of pure unadulterated lust and the depthless void of total raving madness that stared back at his eyes frightened him. Carya had survived drinking the nectar because of the semi-divine nature of her birth, but she was not unharmed by the libation. The divine nectar, surging through her body like burning unstoppable lava had caused her already insatiable sexual appetite to flame into a roaring destructive hellfire. Her arousal now reaching dangerous peaks of passion she became murderously insane with lust. Every breath she took, every second of time that transpired, her gnawing ache for release in her loins doubled in intensity. She was beyond desperate for sex, her whole being desiring only the feel of the sweet rushing relief of an orgasm to eliminate this growing unstoppable torment.

Pushing Dionysus down roughly and holding his hands firmly against the hard rock altar, the startled but incredibly aroused God was helpless to resist her considerable charms bouncing in his face or the erotic force exploding over his body. Plunging her gushing pussy onto his granite pleasure pylon, she seized his shaft with her velvety wet vaginal grip and thrashed uncontrollably, desperate to do anything to extinguish the rampaging bonfire of desire raging unchecked through her body.

Dionysus, surely one of the most sexually experienced and jaded Gods of all, was taken beyond a state of sexual bliss and into the realm of pure ecstatic delirium by these sensations gripping his dick. Rolling his eyes back into his head, he was quickly reduced to nothing but drooling babbles and screams of utter animal pleasure as Carya rode him to hundreds of orgasms literally RIPPED from his balls by her deathlike pussy grip. Were he not a God he would never have survived. His balls now painfully empty, he literally collapsed into a quivering lump after having been fucked into a coma by this wild-woman for hours. Whimpering for mercy he crumpled up into a fetal position as his body spasmed in an excruciating painful dry orgasm, his sacks now completely emptied of all of his God seed.

Despite having ridden the cock and face alternatingly of the God Dionysus for so many hours, Carya was no closer to satisfaction than she was before they started. Her arousal exponentially growing, not peaking, nothing would allow her either a release of orgasm or a break in her arousal long enough to cool down her desire. At the moment of Dionysus's collapse into unconsciousness, the very unfortunate Satyr who had called the God to the grove in the first place happened to wander into the clearing and catch Carya's eye. Leaping from the Altar unsatiated and crazed by lust, Carya fell upon the laughing and aroused Satyr. The Satyr responded instantly, delighted that such a lovely attacker, now swinging her delicious breasts in his face would offer her body to him, but his joy was short lived.

A Mere three minutes later, his balls painfully empty, his penis having been ripped clean from his body by her tight pussy grip, his head shorn clean from his body as blood and gore literally showered everything in sight in a frightful macabre goo, his laughs had quickly turned to howls of terror. The Satyr, if he were still alive, would certainly have run when he saw the beautiful princess if he had known the danger such a beautiful monster posed. Now the lovely Princess Carya, the most beautiful and erotic woman in the world, whose body and charms no man could resist, had been transformed into an unstoppable killing machine and was let loose into an unsuspecting and unprepared world. The trail of blood and horror just beginning with the death of the Satyr.

The next morning the joy of celebration from the wedding before was replaced by grief and panic. Prince Stamos was beyond distraught as he discovered his beautiful wife missing when he awoke alone in their bed. Convinced she had been kidnapped, he and fifteen guards and servants headed out into the surrounding forests and mountains on a desperate search for his bride. No note had been found and no ransom demanded, so her disappearance was a complete mystery. None realized at the time that having the royal wedding on the same night as the seasonal bacchanalia was a bad idea, her escape to join the Maenads worshipping Dionysus never considered a possible explanation for her disappearance. King Dion and his wife were equally distraught, filled with dark thoughts and concerns about the fate of their missing daughter, only the fateful words of Ishtar comforting the king in his worry.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 071

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds