• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Bob & Angie Pt. 01

Bob & Angie Pt. 01

123

This is the story of an older couple who shared building a business but ran into trouble with their relationship and are getting back together but in a more open manner.

Edited by WindySwimming. This is the second story WindySwimming has edited for me. I want to give him a special thanks for the assistance.

Introduction

Bob and Angie Hall have been married 23 years as this story is told. They met in college when he was a senior and she a freshman at New York University. They first met on a blind date even though they were on different campuses. He achieved a BS degree in Accounting that year and received an MBA the following year. She was starting her work towards a BA in English Education. When they met she was eighteen and he 22. They dated off and on until she graduated at twenty-two. By then Bob was working at a Manhattan accounting firm for three years and thought that he could afford to make the commitment of marriage.

When they met Bob was a six foot two hunk. In addition to being academically gifted he had an athlete's build; lean body, slim waist, tight abs, heavy chest muscles and arms, and very little fat. He had a light complexion with sharp features, and thick light brown hair. To this day of telling this story, he has changed very little. It makes most of his friends angry.

Angie was a five foot eight dark beauty. She had a smooth dark complexion with no blemishes and very thick wavy black hair. Her cheek bones were high, large expressive wide set dark eyes with thick eye lashes, and a large mouth with thick kiss-me lips. When she first met Bob, she already had an hour glass figure measuring 37-27-38 and a full C-cup. By the time they married she was a full D-cup and a little meatier in the waist and hips. Her figure changed quite a lot over the years that followed their marriage.

They married soon after Angie received her English Education degree. She was lucky to get a job teaching high school English at a high-end private school in Manhattan. They decided soon after she started bringing home a paycheck that they would take a chance and have Bob start his own accounting firm. He took a couple of customer with him when he left the firm where he was employed. He wanted a Manhattan address and barely held on to the office the first few years. Angie taught and helped him around the office all she could. These were lean times. They lived in a one-bedroom small apartment in a not-so-good neighborhood as close as they could get to Bob's office.

After five years of sacrifice, Bob's business began to be profitable. In these five years, their sex life was exciting and quite active even though they worked all the time.

For the next five years, Bob's business blossomed. He had to add accountants and clerical staff as the business grew. He moved the firm to a prime location with larger offices. It came time after ten years to set up a more formal corporate structure as a LLP. Bob named three of the accountants as partners and gave them five percent of the business. He and Angie also decided that they needed an agreement between the two of them as they both had invested in the business. It had many terms, including buy out clauses, ownership transfers in case of death or incapacitation of one of them, and what happened if they ever divorced. One of the terms buried deep in the language was a clause about unfaithfulness in case of divorce. Neither noticed it in particular as the lawyer stated the language was standard. Simply stated in case of divorce if either cheated in the marriage the party who cheated gave up all rights to the partnership in the business. While they thought it insignificant at the time, it became important to this story.

During these five years of building the business, their sex life remained good but definitely diminished in intensely. Both would however, declare they had a good monogamous relationship. Angie still had her outstanding figure. She continued to teach.

For the next five years Bob's accounting firm really took off. They added several large accounts requiring even more staff. His firm was now a known commodity in Manhattan. Angie helped during her summers and continued to teach. She however was not really needed at Bob's firm. Their sex life was going downhill. The sex was less often and perfunctory. Angie put on weight slowly about twenty pounds over the five years. For her fifteenth anniversary Bob gave her a boob job at her request. She wanted to offset her hips which were now 40-plus. It worked as she went from a full D to a DD and tits that had just a little natural looking droop. Somehow the surgeon, one of the best in Manhattan pulled off larger, firmer, and fuller while keeping them elevated on her chest.

For the five-year period leading up to their twentieth anniversary, Bob's firm got larger and larger. He was almost never home. They moved into a Manhattan condo with a very prestigious address. Angie quit her teaching job so she could handle moving, decorating, and making it a home without help from Bob. When she quit the teaching job she felt unimportant and depressed. She really gained weight, seldom weighing but ballooning to well over 200 pounds. A lot of that weight went to hips and boobs. She had to buy new clothes that hide as much of her shape as she could. Their sex life was practically nonexistent. Bob, however, remained the sexy hunk he was when they got married. The firm had placed an emphasis on physical fitness and Bob worked out every morning very early when not traveling and even then he used hotel gyms.

For their twentieth anniversary, Bob surprised Angie with a trip to the Caribbean. Bob took the week off and wanted it to be a romantic holiday. Angie was so self-conscious about her weight she would not even put on a bathing suit. She mostly wanted to stay in the room and feel sorry for herself. Several nights Bob went to clubs on the island without Angie. It was a miserable time for both. They had sex one time over the five-day trip and that was very unsatisfactory to both.

When they got back from this trip, Bob unconsciously made an effort to stay away from Angie. Most of the travel was probably necessary as the firm's client list included ever larger firms located throughout the US and high bank roll individuals that needed personal attention from the top executive. Bob's reputation had grown outside of New York.

Angie took stock in herself when they got back from the miserable vacation and decided it was time to do something different. She joined a gym within walking distance of their condo and went religiously. She hired a personal trainer to whip her into shape. She thought this was the first step back. After six months of training hard her waist was again twenty-nine inches and she had a fairly flat muscular stomach. The trainer had her work on her legs and hips a lot. Her hips were large and a firm 40-plus. Her butt cheeks were fleshy and plump with a nice protruding shape. Her tits were even more impressive. She was a full G cup that still had that slight drooped, the way the surgeon intended. When she looked in the mirror she was much happier with her body.

The next step was to make herself useful. She decided to look for tutoring opportunities for individual students. Mostly she took on exceptional kids. Because of her contacts made in fifteen years of teaching and personal hustle she gained a nice stable of students. She was happy with herself and her life except she wanted Bob back. She realized how much she missed him and their sex life. He really was good at sex and she could not believe she ever let that get away. For the next year, she tried to get Bob interested. It seemed like an act of desperation every time she tried to get his attention. It was like she no longer knew how to attract a man or at least Bob.

What she did not know was that Bob was screwing all over the US and had a New York mistress in an apartment he was paying for not far from his office. All he had to do was call and he had a 25-year-old bomb shell ready to do whatever he wanted.

Angie finds an outlet for her sexual frustration

It started innocently enough. After trying to get Bob interested for almost a year, she saw her chance one weekend. Bob was in town for a weekend for the first time in months. He had to work Saturday but planned to be home Saturday night early. She decided to put all she knew into this weekend. She was going to make his favorite dinner and dress as provocatively as she knew how. She looked all week for just the right dress. She looked at many dress shops before finding a cocktail dress with a shiny gray puffed skirt with an elastic waist belt that flared out over her hips ending at mid-thigh. Her large hips hiked up the dress in back making it look so sexy. The top was a strapless shiny gray boned bodice. It covered her massive tits but pushed them up so that it looked like her cleavage began at her throat. She thought it looked slutty and for what it costs it should.

Bob was supposed to be home by five. She planned to have dinner ready at seven, ply him with wine and make her the most forward advance possible. She was dressed at six thirty and had dinner on the table at seven. By eight she had opened the wine and started drinking. By eleven she was drunk and by midnight passed out on the couch. At three in the morning she came to, got in her pajamas, threw the dinner away, and cried herself to sleep. She did not get up until late Sunday finding Bob working in his home office. She was very hung over.

"Where were you last night?" Angie asked Bob.

"I had a last minute call from a client who wanted to meet immediately," Bob answered. Really he stayed overnight with his mistress.

"Why didn't you call?"

"I asked Sam to call," Bob lied. Sam was really Samantha the office manager they had hired a couple years before.

"Well she didn't," Angie said. "I waited dinner for you until after midnight and you never showed. You were with the client all night?"

"You know how it is," started Bob. "You have been around as we entertained clients and know it can get out of hand. We all got drunk and slept in his penthouse. Sorry."

Angie at that moment should have gotten very angry but what she felt was defeat. She considered divorce all day and finally decided to explore options before she took that step.

Monday morning, she went to the gym to meet her personal trainer, Mark. Instead of Mark, there was a young black man of twenty-one who said, "Hi, Angie, my name is Quintin. Call me Q. Mark was sick this morning and asked me to fill in. He told me your routine so I am sure I can take care of you. Mark said you were one of his best clients and told me to tell you he is very sorry to miss."

"Is he very sick?" Angie asked. "I am really more concerned about Mark. I have been seeing him almost a year and a half and this is the first time he has missed a session."

"He thinks he has the flu but is at the doctor's office now," Q stated. "He said he would text me when he knew for sure."

"Well let's do it," Angie said smiling. Q was an extremely sexy looking small man. He was shorter than Angie but had a killer body. His face was one that was instantly likeable with a broad smile. His hair in dreadlocks pulled back in a ponytail. He was wearing thin nylon shorts and a tank top. His member was clearly outlined in his shorts and a good size compared to the rest of him. The muscles in his shoulders and arms were very impressive.

He started her on the elliptical for 30 minutes where she worked up a sweat. He then had her do a number of sets of weights and stretches. This typically took about 30 minutes. She was wearing shorts and a sports bra under her gym tee shirt. She was sweating so much her tee shirt was sticking to her. During a set of chest presses where Q spotted for her, she could see the tip of his long dong. He could see her large dark areola and nipples through the wet tee shirt and bra.

As she raised up from the bench she 'accidentally' brushed his muscular leg close to his member. She asked, "Mind if I take the tee shirt off. I am wet." She smiled to herself thinking, I am wet in more places than my tee shirt.

"Not at all, make yourself comfortable." There were a few people in this part of the gym but Angie did not care who saw. The sports bra was white and wet making the large dark areola even more clear. She was getting excited so her nipples were extended close to a half inch. Q noticed.

Next came leg presses. Angie showed a lot of her ass with each crunch. Q noticed. They were both overtly flirted until Q said, "Time for the last stretch." This stretch had Angie on the floor with Q placing her legs in different positions. His member was now extended and with the right angle she could see a good portion of it. Angie also knew that as he moved her legs so he could see her pussy lips. They were perfectly smooth through laser treatments. She wanted him to fuck her. She did not know how to invite this young man half her age to fuck her.

Q solved the problem. "I am studying massage therapy in my master's program for Kinesiology. Want to be a test subject?"

"That sounds good," Angie said giving him her best 'please fuck me' smile. It was not unusual to get a massage as the gym had private rooms for this. The gym provided towels and robes. She went to the locker room, put on a towel that barely cover her tits and pussy. It did not come close to covering her ass. She also put on a robe and stuck some cash in the pocket.

"Ok, I have everything ready," Q said as she entered the massage room. There was an array of oils lined up on a table next to the adjustable massage bed. "Let's start on your back."

Angie removed her robe, leaving the towel wrapped around her and lay face down on the table. She released the knot to allow the towel to go free. There was also a roll that she adjusted under her breasts to take some of the pressure off her sensitive enhanced bosom. Q pulled the towel down so that only her ass was covered. Her G's were pressed making much of her flesh pushed to the side and clearly visible to Q. Q started on her shoulders and arms. It made Angie relax as it felt so good to have this handsome man giving her body this much attention. He worked over her shoulder blades and lower back. Her hand passed closer and closer to the start of her ass cheeks, sliding the towel lower on her hips.

He moved to her calves. "Misses Hall, your legs have such good definitions. Mark must have really worked hard on your lower body."

"He has," Angie whispered. "I have done a ton of squats and leg raises. Please call me Angie."

"Okay," Q said. He did deep tissue rubs on her calves and moved up to her hamstrings. He added lotion as he rolled his hands back and forth across her hamstrings. He moved from lower to upper leg getting closer and closer to her now wet and wanting pussy. As he got to the very top of her leg he gently moved the towel up to where she knew he could see her fat smooth clean pussy lips. As he rocked back and forth in the close proximity to her clitoris, it responded in a way she had not felt in a long time. There was a gentle sensation that felt like very mild orgasms. She was so lost in the sensation that she lost track of time.

"Angie, roll over and I will do your front," Q said.

"Don't you think I need a deep tissue massage on my gluts?"

"It is your call. I will do whatever pleases you."

She reached for the towel and pulled it off her butt saying, "Really work on it. You made me do so many squats. We don't want any lingering pain, do we?"

"No ma'am," Q said, "we certainly would not. May I say you have the most beautiful butt I have seen? Would that offend you?"

"My dear boy that is one of the best compliments I've had in a long time. Thank you. But don't you think it is too large?"

"Absolutely not." As Q said this he was tracing the muscle in her fleshy mounds with his hands. "I mean your skin is so smooth and a beautiful olive color."

She could picture Q drooling and it made her smile. Q rolled, chopped and pressed hard into her ass using a lot of massage oil. It was flowing down the crack of her ass and mixing with the fluid flowing from her excited pussy. Again she was lost in the sensation of her body.

"Let's do your front," Q said waking her from her trance. "I will turn around and let you position the towel."

Angie thought, I don't want to cover or hide anything. Please just fuck me.

But she did cover a small strip across her pussy but just barely.

Q turned around and was almost speechless. Finally saying, "You have such beautiful breast. I have never seen such large firm breast. Please don't take offense."

"My dear boy I think that is a wonderful compliment. But I think they are too large."

"No they're not. They're well, ah, I just don't have the word. Do you want me to massage them also? There are no muscles."

"My boy that would please me but don't do anything you don't want to." She said this with her tongue in her cheek.

"Oh, my goodness. I really want to touch them, I mean, I will be professional, I mean ..."

Angie laughed, "I am yours. You are the master."

Q started with her arms but Angie saw that he couldn't take his eyes off her breasts. He worked quickly on her arms and moved to her abdomen. His hands moved up to her tits. He kneaded back and forth across both her breasts. Angie was now very excited. He pinched and rolled her nipples in his fingers. Angie could now see that Q's member was hard and peeking out the bottom of his shorts.

She reached out with some oil on her hands and rubbed up his shaft. "Please massage my pussy and take your shorts off." She moved the towel aside. Q removed his shorts.

He moved to her wet and gaping pussy. She took his beautiful long penis in her hand and pulled it toward her mouth. She kissed the head and said, "Would it offend you if I said you have a beautiful body and a really beautiful dick?"

"No ma'am," Q whispered, "it wouldn't."

She was now moving her head back and forth on his member while he manipulated her fat pussy in his hand. He could feel the fluids flowing from it and wanted so much to fuck her. "Angie if you keep that up I will not be responsible for the outcome."

"Then I think you should put it in my pussy."

Without hesitation he mounted her and slipped his dick into her excited hole. She exploded with an orgasm. It had been so long since she had felt this sensation. He pumped up and down on her with pushup style thrusts.

She thought, It is really great to be fucked by a guy in good shape. He is hitting all the right spots.

"Should I pull out?" Q asked.

"No, fill me up." Just after hearing the answer he gave a low moan and did fill her up. He collapsed on her as she hugged him saying, "Thank you. That was so good."

He kissed her neck mumbling, "It was my pleasure."

"Can we do it again?" Angie asked.

"I have another appointment."

Angie laughed as he still lay on her. "No, I mean again another day?"

Q jumped off her saying, "I must be crushing you. Yes, Mark texted me that he does have the flu and wants me to take all his clients I can this week. He wanted to make sure you were happy with me. Are you?"

She sat up, spread her legs and pulled him into her. "Here is your answer." She hugged him tight to her chest and gave him a deep French kiss. "That was great and I so look forward to our next sessions. Make sure to give me additional time for extras." She reached over to her robe taking $200 from the pocket. "Here please take this."

"Angie, I couldn't take that. I wanted to fuck you and want badly to fuck you again right now. But I am going to be late for my next appointment."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Bob & Angie Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds