• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 076

Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 076

12

Speeding north on the back of Pegasus, Orion watched as the landscape rushing beneath them changed as they traveled. Leaving the sunny bright cool lands of the Mediterranean in the full glory of autumn behind, now an endless landscape of barren grassland of the vast steppes of Russia opened up before them. Gone were the deep reds and warm oranges of the forests of the Balkans, replaced by eternal desolate stretches of brown grass, already dormant in the late October weather. The air grew colder as they flew and it was clear, Winter was rapidly approaching.

Orion had to shake his head at the foolhardiness of his mission. Few mortals were foolish enough to hunt the Griffon, but NONE were stupid enough to attempt it in winter and if not for the fear of never being released from his sacrifice to Artemis, he knew he would be safely back in his own town wenching the night away with his friends if not for his curse. These desolate lands of the North were legendary for their cruel polar blasts and blinding sudden blizzards, and he knew he had to act quickly before the first snows began to fall.

Pegasus too seemed to understand the growing danger as she grew more nervous and excitable as the traveled, bucking and snorting restlessly as each hour in flight passed. Each mile they flew was a mile further away from the lands they both knew and even the Gods they worshipped were powerless here. This was the domain of the fierce Gods of the Norsemen, and they were a foreign and barbaric lot. Prayers to Zeus, Aphrodite or Artemis would be pointless here in these uncivilized lands.

As Zeus ruled the Mediterranean, Odin Ruled the north and the two hated each other fiercely. Grim, humorless and barbaric, Odin had none of the easy charm of his distant cousin Zeus. Scarred by constant battle, his one remaining eye glowed blood red with a ferocity that would turn any human instantly to ice upon seeing it. Zeus and Odin, although hating one another, respected the other's territories and had a begrudging respect for one another. Odin thought Zeus self-indulgent, oversexed and silly, but certainly did not want to provoke one of his lightning bolts being hurled at his good eye. Zeus thought Odin a hopeless redneck barbarian, but knew that in a fight he would be a serious threat. A ten-thousand-year truce remained in place between the two kingdoms and rarely were there many interactions between the two lands. Orion would be seriously breaking protocol by violating the Norse God's territory on a mission relating to the Olympian Gods, and because of this, none would lift a finger to help him in case of trouble.

Seeing the Rhipean Mountains in the distance, Orion gently petted the mane of his increasingly agitated companion Pegasus. Rising like a black scar on the horizon, the mountain range was an intimidating sight. Here was the home of the dreaded Griffon, and inviting it was not. Erupting violently from the formless plain, the towering black cliffs appeared almost like a giant wall on the earth, a permanent barrier separating East from West. Trees grew on its slopes, but already they were stark and bare having been stripped clean of their leaves by the relentless cold winds barreling down from the north. Reaching the foothills, he guided Pegasus to land as his search would have to commence on foot from this point.

Pegasus would not settle after they landed, and with human like understanding, she glared at Orion as he dismounted. Running his hand gently over her neck, he tried his best to comfort her but it was no use as she nuzzled his arm in a gesture to beg him not to proceed. Moved by her concern, Orion spoke.

"Pegasus girl, I must make the rest of this journey without you. Now, go find a nice field back in Greece and meet me back here in one week. I promise I will be alright". It took several minutes of begging before eventually the winged horse sorrowfully launched into the clear blue sky. She would return within a week as directed, but in her horse's soul she feared for her new master. Now alone, Orion stared up at the huge mountain range in front of him with steely determination but also growing dread.

For the several days it had taken to arrive, he had not seen another soul on these vast plains. The Rhipean mountains were extremely dangerous and apart from the Norse Gods, few humans were dumb enough to explore their dark canyons and secret caves. Checking his gear, he headed up the slopes on his quest.

After full day into his hike he made camp and slept. When he awoke the next day and continued he quickly discovered a warm stream, still steaming from heat wafting off of its surface into the chilly morning air. This is what he was looking for and he grinned when he discovered it. Legend had it that the Griffon resided in a cave high on the slopes of the Rhipean mountains, but that the cave also was the source of an underground hot spring. This was obviously the runoff from that spring and if he followed the steaming brook to its source, he should be able to find the cave. The fact that the water was still hot enough to create steam indicated the lair of the Griffon was not far away.

His whole body tense as a drawstring, the slope of his climb grew even steeper as the ground became rockier and more difficult to traverse as he progressed up the mountain. Now reaching late afternoon, he saw a clearing in the forest of denuded trees and hunkered down to avoid any potential detection. Climbing over the rocky ground, it took more than an hour to crawl up the final feet of the slope to the edge of the clearing as the rustling of the fallen leaves were too loud, so stealth was the order of the day. Wanting to surprise the Griffon, Orion timed his movements to that of the wind to disguise the sounds of the rustling leaves under his feet. As he crawled through the underbrush, he exhaled fully as he suddenly found himself face to face with a human skull and was obviously quite startled by the revelation. Looking at the vacant eye sockets staring back at him, Orion smiled as now this was absolute confirmation that the Griffon was very near. Slowly pulling an arrow from his quiver, he opened his bag and dipped the tip into the blood of Medusa. His hands shook slightly as he knew he would only get one shot, so his aim would have to be perfect. Pushing the skull to the side, he crept softly up the embankment and stared down into the clearing.

Looking into the ravine, he saw what he came for. The entrance to the cave of the Griffon was surrounded on three sides by steep rocky hills. The yawning mouth of the cave was immense, at least one hundred feet tall and equally wide and presented quite a ominious sight in the stark surroundings. Steam billowed out of the entrance as the spring gushed from the source deep inside, forming the river that Orion had been following for over a day. Large piles of human bones were strewn over the entire area, and the white bleached debris was the final confirmation that this truly was the lair of the Griffon. The bones were spread on the ground haphazardly, literally looking like they had exploded and created a truly ominous and sinister sight. Orion hid behind a makeshift blind of human femurs and pelvic bones and decided to wait for the Griffon to emerge, his bow already primed with his Medusa blood tipped arrow, all of his senses on full alert, his whole body tense with anticipation. Looking up into the sky it was already mid-afternoon so he felt confident that the beast would emerge from his lair before nightfall.

As the afternoon drug on, Orion became quite fatigued. Being on high alert and in that constant state of readiness was exhausting and as the sun began to sink behind him he assumed he would have to wait until the following day to take his shot. Putting his bow down, he rubbed his burning biceps that were now throbbing in pain from the strain of holding the bowstring taught for so long. As he slowly relaxed he suddenly felt a chill run down his spine as he was engulfed in shadow. Terrified to turn his head and thus confirm his fear, the long shadow of the Griffon now painted its inky black image onto the barren earth before him, its enormous wings already spread. The beast was obviously highlyintelligent as it had silently been able to creep up behind the experienced hunter and catch him entirely by surprise. Completely silent, Orion now felt the icy breath of the Griffon rush over the back of his neck. Completely helpless, he knew that the slightest movement on his part would be detected and no doubt he would be instantly devoured by the monster. Knowing that he was doomed anyway, he acted.

Reaching for his bow, his arms were instantly entrapped by the Griffons sharp and powerful claws as it attacked before he could reach his bow. Closing his eyes as he expected to be shredded to pulp at any moment, Orion was shocked as now both man and beast began to rise as the Griffon took flight with him trapped in its grip. Horrific shrieks of delight erupted from the eagle head of the monster and pierced the late afternoon air, echoing loudly onto the plains below as they rose into the late afternoon sky. Surprised at his continued survival, Orion popped open his eyes and stared up at his attacker.

The Griffon was all that he had heard and then some, terrible beyond his wildest imagination. Enormous in size, he was at least twenty feet long with the head, front claws and wings of an eagle and the body of a lion, as intimidating in appearance as he was ferocious. Pinned as he was, Orion could not move his arms as the steel like grip of the Griffon's sharp nails held onto his body in the front talons of the beast. Orion knew he could have been crushed within seconds or shredded to bits by the powerful grip but he still lived and was grateful but confused. As he looked below him however, the horrific truth became revealed, as it was now apparent that the Griffon was toying with him. Now thousands of feet above the Mountain, he panicked as he knew his main weapon of the Medusa tipped arrows were still on the ground. He did still have his dagger tied to his belt so squirming in the grip of the beast, he was able to reach his blade. Reaching the weapon with much difficulty, with all of his might he freed his right arm and plunged the dagger into the claw gripping his chest. It became instantly obvious to Orion that further attacks by steel would be pointless as the knife shattered to pieces on the diamond hard scales of the monster. Rushing into the stratosphere he cleared his head from his rage as he suddenly realized the folly of this attack. Even if he could kill the Griffon, which was doubtful with a tiny dagger, it would mean his own certain death if he was dropped. Falling from this height would no doubt mean he would be nothing but a bloody stain once his body hit the earth. Now clinging to the scaly talons of the Griffon he had just tried to stab, he swore he heard the monster shriek a scream of laughter as they flew higher.

As the mountain shrank beneath his eyes as they flew higher, Orion's stomach dropped. Not particularly afraid of heights and as an experienced hunter and adventurer he was braver than most, but dangling at the end of the Griffon's claws from five thousand feet was disconcerting to say the least. The terrible behemoth now stared down at its victim wigging in his claws as a cat studies a mouse, his glowing red eyes gleaming in ghoulish delight at such a delectable snack. Suddenly and without warning Orion felt the claws open and he began to rapidly plummet to the earth, shrieking in terror as he fell, his bladder instantly emptying as he felt the talons open.

Falling head first through the air he now rocketed to the earth with increasing speed. Convinced death was near, Orion saw his life flash before his eyes; his years as a poor hunter back in Greece, the countless pussy his happy lips had tasted, his fateful decision to enter contest of Artemis, his encounter with the Goddess and Pythia, all spinning through his minds eyes rapidly as he struggled not to pass out. Plunging after him in a steep dive, the smirking beast snatched him in his sharp claws, gripping his cotton tunic as he was caught in mid-air. Rocketing back upwards to the clouds with breathtaking speed, Orion struggled to maintain his composure as he was snatched from certain death only to be ruthlessly toyed with again.

Holding the quivering human in his claws before his face, the Griffon opened his beak wide as his sharp tongue ran over Orion's face and chest. Tasting the delicious human flesh in his mouth, another unearthly squawk ripped through the skies as he flew higher now, delirious with hunger and quivering in glee as he imagined the fresh young flesh and coppery delicious blood soon running over his taste buds. Dangling helplessly in his claws, Orion was knocked temporarily senseless as the Griffon now violently shook him in mid air. Suspended only by the thin cotton of his tunic, Orion once again felt his stomach drop as the threads gave way from the violent shaking and his body burst free of his tunic causing him once again to begin dropping through the air to certain death, now naked.

Squawking and screaming, the Griffon dove again after its victim, not intending this game to be over yet. Only fifty feet away from the flailing naked body of Orion hurtling through the clear cold air to earth, both the Griffon and Orion were shocked when suddenly Orion was deposited onto the back of Pegasus flying up to meet him, blocked temporarily from the view of the Griffon by the setting sun.

Most loyal of all beasts, the winged horse had not obeyed her master and had not left as commanded but followed along from a distance on Orion's journey. The whole terrible scene of the Griffon toying with him in the air had been carefully watched by Pegasus who stalked the pair waiting for an opportunity to act. Now seeing her chance to save her master, she flew under his naked, helpless and flailing body and shocked both he and the Griffon when she caught him perfectly onto her winged back. The Griffon, both horrified and enraged that her meal had been interrupted, flew open mouthed towards them both in a complete blind fury, claws extended, she now was intent on having both their blood and flesh as dinner.

Orion, despite the shock, shook his head quickly and regained his senses. Steering Pegasus towards the earth, he raced back to retrieve his bow which still lay in the ravine. Once back on firm earth, he scrambled to retrieve his weapon. The Griffon was furious as it landed in pursuit its back lion's claws pawing the earth in fury after it landed. Seeing the naked Orion standing defiantly in front of him with a puny bow and arrow in his hand it shrieked again in laughter. Not knowing the danger, the Griffon charged straight towards Orion as he came within only a few yards, grinning as he saw her puny human prey fire a single arrow at his neck. Knowing that his hide was like iron, the beast had no fear, but once the missile touched his body, he stopped as a strange sensation overtook the beast.

Starting at his neck and moving down his back haunches, the Griffon felt his body begin to freeze up, quickly being paralyzed by the blood of Medusa. Desperately trying to fly, his wings slowed as the poison reached them but it was too late as they both froze in mid flap. Now frozen and still as stone, the Griffon's paralyzed gaze was fixed on the naked and furious Orion approaching with a large sword in his hand. Slowly but relentlessly he brought the weapon down on the Griffon's unprotected neck and hacked and sawed, eventually decapitating the beast as it took hours to slice through the rocky flesh. As he worked into the night, eventually the poison subsided and the Griffon's flesh turned soft, making his work much easier. Pegasus, kept nuzzling the back of Orion as he worked and he appreciatively patted her neck. Looking up at the horse as he took a short break from his grisly task, he said "Pegasus, you certainly earned this!" and opened his hand as he gave her the last of his precious and delicious honey cakes. "I would no doubt be dead without you having saved me at the last minute!" With both pride and hunger, the cheerful horse gobbled up the delicious treats happy that her master was so pleased, her wings fluttering in bliss as she greedily devoured the sweet treats.

The gruesome work of skinning and gutting the monster took hours, and Orion was actually glad he was naked as any clothing he would have been wearing would have been ruined by the copious blood and gore that kept spewing over his body. Finally, the back skin was removed and cut into to pieces, one that would make for a fine coat for the sirens and another smaller one that he could fashion into a covering for himself, since the Griffon had shredded his only tunic. With sadistic gusto, Orion plunged the sword into the ribcage of behemoth, and cut large steaks out of the flesh. Turning to Pegasus, his face covered in blood, he smiled as the meat dripped on the tip of his sword. "Girl, we are going to eat good tonight!"

Fashioning a fire in the clearing, Orion was pleased with the events of the day. The Griffon now dead, he had what he had come for and now could move on to the Sirens in the morning. Suddenly remembering the legends of the treasure, he took a flaming log from the campfire and entered the cave. As he crawled down the cool slippery stones inside the light from his torch illuminated a beautiful sight before his eyes. There before him was an inner room shimmering in literally tons of gold and gems that reflected off of his torch. Whatever else happened on his quest, he now knew he would be fabulously rich and his cock began to stir as he imagined all of the delicious erotic delights he would squander his new wealth on.

Returning to the clearing, he grinned at the sight of the happy Pegasus still chewing on the honey cakes laying beside a pool of the hot springs. After a delicious meal of roasted Griffon, which surprisingly tasted a lot like lamb, Orion sighed as he sank his exhausted and blood covered body into the hot bubbling spring. Grinning as he felt the warm waters splashing up around his shoulders, he closed his eyes as he sank down into the velvety soft warm waters. Within mere minutes, both he and Pegasus were fast asleep.

As the sky turned pink as dawn broke, Orion was startled as he felt the tip of a metal spear poking into his throat. Having slept all night in the hot spring, his body felt completely relaxed, but he was now totally naked and helpless, his weapons far out of his reach. As his eyes popped open, he was startled as before him stood three gorgeous creatures, all clad in short fur tunics and all giggling at his plight.

Grid, the obvious leader of the group, squinted her eyes in delight at Orion laying naked in the pool. Tall and strong, her beautiful face covered by long blonde hair, her full delicious breasts barely covered by their fur encasements, she winked at her two equally enticing blonde friends standing beside her.

"Girls, looks like we know what caused all that racket last night!" she giggled as she ran the tip of her spear down his throat and placed it right over his chest. One move by Orion and she would plunge it into his chest, so he was pretty much trapped.

"No doubt. And did you see the Griffon? Obviously he killed it last night." Bridget asked as she pointed to the grisly remains of the half eaten carcass. "Pretty impressive for a Greek boy I must say, although I bet Thor will be pissed."

"No doubt!" Grid answered. "He loved him like a pet for some reason and I am sure that when he finds out that he was killed, and by a GREEK no less, he will go crazy. He is such a hot head." Looking down at Orion she smiled as she saw his naked body clearly displayed in the water, his cock already growing to full erection. Licking her lips, she winked at her two companions. "You know; I have never seen a Greek in person before. I wonder if what we have always heard is true? They say that Greek men are well experienced in the ways of women, so this might be our only opportunity to find out!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 076

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds