• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Second Time Around

Second Time Around

"You brothers need to stop talking trash about eating ass and put your damn mouths to good use," Stephanie Hall said, smirking, as she bent low and spread her thick white ass cheeks wide open, exposing a fairly obvious target. One which all but winked at the object of her affection. The tall, busty, wide-hipped and deliciously curvy woman flashed a devilish grin at her boyfriend Elias Etienne, who watched her ass sway this way and that, as if entranced.

From the moment Stephanie Hall first spotted Elias Etienne at the local supermarket one evening, she knew he'd be a good lay. Six feet two inches tall, lean, with chocolate skin, curly black hair and a slick goatee, the twenty-something brother looked good enough to eat. From the way he was dressed and the way he spoke, Stephanie figured Elias was a young professional, probably recently graduated from one of Ottawa's universities, and trying to make his way in the world. Well, Stephanie was determined to throw Elias a curve ball...and then some.

A long time ago, during her halcyon days at the University of Montreal, Stephanie Hall developed a taste for chocolate. Of course, her uptight parents freaked out the day she introduced them to Malik Obasanjo, the Nigerian Muslim guy she met in her Accounting class. Against all odds, Stephanie and Malik stuck it out, eventually getting married and settling down in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. They even had a daughter, Mariam. At last, they were a true family.

The happy couple built a nice life for their little family in the City of Ottawa. Stephanie Hall became an auditor with the Canada Revenue Agency, and Malik Obasanjo worked as a marketing director for the local chapter of the United Nations. Things were fine for them. Nice house, good jobs, and lovely family. Of course, fate came along and ruined things. Some men are simply never satisfied, even when they have a freaky and loyal woman at home. Sad but nevertheless a fact of life for many couples in the world out there.

Malik Obasanjo, happily married man, devoted husband and father to a lovely mixed-race daughter had it all. The bozo simply had to go and cheat on his devoted wife Stephanie with some black bitch named Kiana at his job, which led to their subsequent divorce. Now, ages later, with her daughter Mariam spending the summer with her ex-husband, Stephanie Hall was finally free to have some fun. Luckily for her, Elias Etienne was just what the doctor ordered.

"Yes ma'am," Elias replied at last, and then he promptly kissed Stephanie's big white ass, causing her to giggle. Ever since the young Haitian stud could remember, he'd always been fascinated by "mature" white women with big butts. A chance encounter at the local Walmart brought Elias face to face with a most unforgettable woman. Stephanie Hall, five-foot-eleven, raven-haired, green-eyed, big-bottomed and happily divorced at the age of forty seven.

"Quit talking and eat that ass," Stephanie said in a sultry, bossy tone which caused Elias dick to harden. Stephanie bent all the way down, granting Elias greater access to her ass, and the Haitian stud made good use of it. All day Stephanie had put him through some sweet torture. They'd gone shopping at the Bayshore Mall, and the sight of Stephanie's thick ass in bright red shorts, sashaying from side to side, drove Elias absolutely nuts.

Stephanie loves teasing Elias, and the poor sap simply couldn't resist her charms. Now, Elias always knew when Stephanie was up to something, but that didn't mean he could stop her schemes once they got into motion. That trip to the Bayshore Mall proved to be just like the rest. The not so subtle temptress made him carry half of her shopping bags while finding excuses to bend over in public, to tie her shoes or scratch her calves or whatever. Walking around a busy mall with a semi-erection while carrying heavy shopping bags wasn't easy for Elias, that's for damn sure.

"Love the way your ass tastes," Elias paused to say, as he wormed his tongue into Stephanie's asshole. The taste of a clean white female ass was something that Elias Etienne had been hooked on ever since he first tried it during the summer after his first year at Carleton University. That's when he met Becky, a foxy gal from Quebec, who was more than happy to indulge his backdoor eroticism. Ever since, Elias had been on the hunt for the elusive, brother-loving and kinky white gal with the perfect ass...and now at last he found her.

"Don't tell me, lover, show me," Stephanie whispered, and she slid one finger into her moist pussy and tasted herself. Elias's tongue slid deep into her asshole, and he smacked her big butt as he ate her ass. A lot of black men out there loathed to admit that they liked eating female ass. That was Stephanie Hall's sole 'beef' with men of the African persuasion. No shame in eating white female ass. Why are the brothers finally going to stop tripping?

"I want you to sit down on my face," Elias said, and upon hearing those words from her lover, Stephanie grinned from ear to ear. The foxy lady from the City of Montreal was more than happy to oblige her lover's request. Stephanie straddled Elias and sat on his face, smothering his handsome visage with her truly voluminous derriere. Just like that, Stephanie began riding Elias face, even as his tongue dug deeper into her asshole...

"Oh yeah, just like that," Stephanie giggled, and she squished Elias face with her thick white ass. Judging by how hard Elias dick got, the brother was in big-booty heaven. Reaching over, Stephanie stroked Elias dick, and massaged his balls. With Elias tongue in her asshole and his nimble fingers in her wet, hairy pussy, Stephanie was dangerously close to feeling enraptured...and she was hornier than ever.

"Now I want to taste you," Stephanie said, and just like that, she took Elias dick into her mouth. Running her tongue over his length, Stephanie flicked her tongue over Elias dick head, gently pulling back his foreskin and teasing his dick head. While sucking Elias dick, Stephanie slipped a finger up his ass, then a second one. Like a lot of black men, Elias liked to say "I don't get down like that" when it came to fingering, but Stephanie knew him better than that.

"Oh fuck, yeah, finger my ass," Elias said, moaning deeply as Stephanie dug two fingers into his ass while sucking his dick. Elias dick got harder than a rock, and the Haitian stud felt both pleasure and shame as he recalled that time he let Stephanie fuck him up the ass with a strap-on dildo they purchased together at Pleasures N Treasures, the adult video store in downtown Ottawa. Dammit, this woman's passions had no limits, and Elias loved that about her...

"Now I want you inside of me," Stephanie said hotly, and she took Elias dick and rubbed it against her moist, horny cunt. Grinning, Elias bucked his hips and thrust into her. A happy hiss escaped Stephanie's lips, and Elias put his hands on her wide hips and began fucking her with slow, deep strokes. Stephanie rode Elias hard, loving the feel of his long, hard dick inside her cunt. The foxy lady from Montreal had that fire down below that only her favorite Haitian stud could put out...and put it out he did.

Much later, Stephanie Hall lay in bed, a happy smile on his face. Elias Etienne lay next to her, passed out after hours of rigorous sex. For the first time in ages, Stephanie felt at peace. It wasn't easy being a female professional of a certain age, a divorcee and a mother, in a busy, treacherous place like the City of Ottawa, but Stephanie was doing the best she could. This was the second chapter of her life, and so far, she liked it. Elias Etienne was a welcome addition to that life, one which Stephanie was growing to embrace and treasure. With a happy sigh, she fell asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Second Time Around

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 916 milliseconds