• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 088

Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 088

12

Time seemed to stand still in the bath of Sethoset on her pleasure barge as it lazily began its journey up the Nile. Standing dumbfounded in the center of the room, surrounded by over twenty naked beautiful slaves all bathing the body of their equally naked and gorgeous princess, Demetrius felt his heart race as he tried to clear the fog in his mind. The hit on his head had his skull throbbing and his brain could not concentrate. Trying desperately to remember the invisibility spell, he turned the ring frantically on his hand as he tried to cough out the right words to cloak his form.

"Nephus colum, epranto balorum?" he croaked, realizing as the sounds left his mouth that these words were wrong.

As he stood stark naked in front of the crowd, no one spoke for what seemed like hours but in reality were just a few moments. Other than the frantic mumbling of Demetrius, and the breathy inhales of the increasingly aroused female witnesses, the only other noise that could be heard in the stifling heat was the soft undulating waves of the Nile as they slapped against the side of the ship. Sethoset too was silent and astonished as the strange sensations of her own arousal both frightened and delighted her. Looking at the firm glowing young masculine flesh standing nude before her, her glorious ruby nipples ripened into full blossom as they stiffened at the sight. Beneath the warm milky bathwater, her delicate flower opened and began to release its honey into the water. At the end of her tub, her feet poked up through the liquid and began to rub against themselves as her toes wriggled in the first wave of arousal sweeping over her body like a typhoon. Just this one glance at Demetrius had the Princess completely swept away as for the first time in her life she finally viewed a male form worthy of her erotic attention.

Eventually the chief guard seemed to awaken from the erotic spell Demetrius had woven and unsheathed her sword and began to rush forward, her deadly mission to quickly separate the head of this intruder from his handsome body. Just inches from her intended victim, sword held high in the air, Sethoset sat up in her bath and cried out.

"STOP!!!! Sheathe your sword faithful servant! This man pleases us!" Grinning now at her new property, she could not help but slip her delicate hands beneath the surface of her bath and stroke her inner thigh, imagining that it was Demetrius's tongue instead of her own fingers. Standing up now, the warm milk dripping off of her full breasts, her smoky gazed studied his body carefully as she exited her bath. Staring at him with a startling intensity, her large brown eyes opened wide as she looked him up and down, and their gazes met. Now with his head no longer throbbing, the distraction of her overwhelming gorgeous nudity made it impossible to concentrate hard enough to remember the spell. Seeing her hand shyly reach out for his body, he inhaled hard as he felt his head grow light.

"Careful your majesty!!!" her chief guard called out. "He might be dangerous!" Motioning to the other guards, they all instantly sprang into action as they had been trained since birth to protect the princess with their lives. Demetrius yelped in shock as he was quickly chained to the center post, his hands now strung up over his head, his whole body completely exposed and helpless. So fast were these women, he had no chance to react, and being so completely surprised by their sudden assault, they subdued him with minimal effort. Sighing, Demetrius now realized that his window of opportunity for escape had closed as even if he could remember the chant to become invisible, it would not help him as he was now firmly bound to the post. His ankles were shackled also, and he was spread wide. Now completely exposed, to the delight of all of the women everything he had swung free and loose, especially his full ripe balls. All were enthralled at this delightful sight, Sethoset most of all.

Ignoring her servant's warnings, Sethoset placed her left hand on Demetrius's chest and sighed. Feeling his strong pectoral muscles quivering under her palm made her even wetter, and since she had never touched a man, much less such a handsome and naked one as Demetrius, the feel of his hot flesh under her own had her gushing like a waterfall. Surprised and delighted by the hot sensations pulsing through her womb, she looked down as the milk dripped off of her hand and struck his body.

Europa's cream boiled and steamed into a mist the instant it hit his flesh, like water splattering on burning coals in a furnace. So strong was the curse of Aphrodite, even the milk of Zeus's concubine lusted after his flesh. Seeing the steam rising off of Demetrius, Sethoset exclaimed excitedly.

"Look, look my faithful servants LOOK! An unmistakable sign from the great Goddess Sekhmet herself!! Now the prophecy is complete!"

"Prophecy?" her chief guard asked as she eyed the bound and naked Demetrius suspiciously but also with her own growing arousal.

"Yes, Prophecy!" Sethoset continued. "From the misty sea emerges, a form so pure and strong, His muscles all protruding, his manbits thick and long. From the North wind comes the vision, your long wait at an end. The man who steams in morning your charms his task to win!"

Sethoset moaned as another wave of arousal swept over her body and she wobbled on her feet as she quivered. Still unused to such sensations, she was nervous as no man had ever touched her divine flesh. The Priestess of Sekhmet had given her the prophecy and although the steam from the milk, as well as the incredible naked handsome body of this man suddenly appearing in her bath seemed to fulfill it, a lingering doubt remained in the Princess's mind. She was incredibly horny and willing, but worried about being duped. Although he looked the part, there was no telling whether he would be able to satisfy her tremendously extravagant appetites as a beautiful form was no guarantee of a talented lover. If she allowed a man's flesh to worship her body, he MUST be the most divine lover on earth as no less would be acceptable. She could not have known how fate shined on her that day, but as she opened her mouth and spoke her next words, every guard and servant in the room beamed in unbridled glee.

For Demetrius, the feel of the cream on his skin was heavenly and he moaned appreciatively as the liquid teased and tickled his flesh. Vibrating and pulsating, Europa's milk caused his flesh to warm as he felt the liquid silk pass down his body. Forming into rivulets, the white thick cream pulsed and teased him before dripping onto the floor, leaving the poor boy even hornier than he already had been. Europa was a lusty girl, and despite having been transformed into a cow, her desires still infused her milk. Once having lain with Zeus, she was insatiable as was her harvested milk.

"Faithful servant, we have decided to accept this gift from the Gods as our toy. Before we allow his flesh to touch our divine skin, he must be prepared. Bathe his body in this milk, caress his man bits in precious oils so that he may be acceptable to our sight. Most important however, we must be assured that this man is worthy of our attention. Being unknown in the ways of love, we need to be sure that his skills are worthy of a Princess and Goddess."

The chief guard, her own nipples now lewdly protruding through her think silky dress, smiled. "Your majesty, may I suggest that you allow ME to test this boy out? I will be able to tell your divinity whether his skills are worthy of your attentions." Smug and self-satisfied, the guard waited hopefully for the Princess's response. Having being given to the royal court as an infant, she too was unknown by man, but the sight of Demetrius had awakened an uncontrollable flame in her loins only he could quench.

Cocking her head to one side, the princess continued to study the bound body of Demetrius and pondered. Turning to her chief guard, she shook her head. "No faithful servant, that will not be enough. You too are unknown by man so are no judge of a lover's skills." Turning now to look at her naked slaves, all staring intensely at the man before them and openly drooling, the Princess smiled. "No, the answer is right before us! Slaves, listen to your Goddess, who among you have been known by man?"

Every hand went up and the Princess nodded. "Yes, as I thought. And again, who among you would be willing to test the skills of our new property?"

Now the hands shot to the ceiling in wild waves of frenzy. Each girl now seeing a potential end to their imposed chaste life they churned in desire at the opportunity. As each were growing wetter and hotter looking at Demetrius, every slave wanted to be the one to experience the feel of his perfect male flesh upon their lustful womanly bodies once again.

"Our will shall now be announced. This divine gift shall be put to the test. For the two week trip to Luxor, he shall be at the erotic command of every female slave on this barge. They shall test him to the fullest and put his skills to the ultimate challenge. If all females on this barge find him a worthy lover, then he will be allowed access to my person. His seed however shall not be spilled, that is reserved ONLY for me! If he meets this challenge, then we will know that he is the man predicted by the prophecy of Sekhmet. If he does NOT however, his head shall be thrown into the Nile."

Having made her decision, the Princess turned and walked towards her bedroom. "If he survives, I shall take him myself in the temple of Sekhmet when we arrive in Luxor. So let it be written, so let it be DONE!" Disappearing through the thick pink curtain of her chambers, the silence of the room was deafening as she exited.

The delight from just moments earlier now turned to concern. There were over two hundred horny naked slaves on this ship and all would no doubt be desperate to have Demetrius service and please them after so many years without the feel of a man's touch on their body. That ANY man could please all these girls, so aroused and lustful after so much denial, while retaining his seed seemed impossible. The concern in the room however quickly subsided as the princess left and every female eye in the room turned to stare hungrily at the chained body of their male prey. Knowing that the man before him faced almost certain death, the chief of the guards was startled that his face showed no fear, but instead his mouth was curled into a bemused smirk.

Back in the Greek world, Zeus landed on the surface of the sea and began to sink to the ocean floor. He was on his mission to see Amphrite to ask her to retrieve Hera's ruby, and he pondered what he was going to say as he sunk beneath the waves. Seeing the great blue/green palace of Poseidon and Amphrite before him, when he knocked on the enormous pearl doors they opened, the servant inside nearly fainting in fright. Seeing Zeus, King of the Gods, suddenly and unexpectedly appear on the doorstep was a definitely awesome and overwhelming sight.

Stuttering and groveling as Zeus barged into the main hall of the palace, the servant of Poseidon grew worried as he knew that his master and mistress were quite occupied in their bedroom. Locked away for weeks now, Amphrite had been riding poor Poseidon's sore jaw all day every day since tricking him into being chained to the bed by the promise of a threesome with Pethio. His tongue aching and his face coated with her thick honey, over the weeks he had eaten more pussy than he ever had in his thousands of years of existence. The servant tried to distract Zeus and delay him, but no one, much less a lowly servant would slow the King of the Gods on his mission. Looking down at the stuttering servant beneath him he spoke. "Where is Amphrite?"

Amphrite was occupied in her bedroom as she delighted both at her husband's new skills and her new power over him. Still wanting vengeance for his refusal to savor her charms for so long, she laughed and writhed her sweet ass over his nose as she trembled through yet another orgasm flooding from her body. "Oh you are getting much better Husband! After a few years, you might be as just as good as Demetrius!!!" she cackled as she tormented and taunted him by reminding Poseidon of her human lover.

She had discovered over these days, quite to her surprise, that every time she mentioned how much she enjoyed Demetrius's manly skills on her body, Poseidon's cock grew harder. Being humiliated by his wife in this manner seemed to excited his cock while simultaneously filling his mind with burning rage. To her great delight, the more she taunted him the more furious he grew and the better and faster he licked, sucked and worshipped her pussy. Her throat moaning uncontrollably by this delightful situation, Amphrite found herself caught in an unending loop of non-stop blissful release.

Giggling as the warm afterglow of yet another orgasm retracted from her fleshy shores, Amphrite fell forward and nuzzled her face next to the blue balls of Poseidon. Throbbing and desperate the God shuddered as his wife, with delicate and deliberate concentration, slowly ran her tongue up one side of his shaft, lazily over his cock head and down the other.

"Mmmmmmm! You taste so good husband, almost as good as Demetrius!" Blowing lightly over his quivering weeping cock, she smiled as it spasmed and throbbed, reaching out towards her like a sunflower greeting the dawn. "Do you want to turn in your "earnings" now for a proper blowjob, or shall you keep building up your account?"

Poseidon, his jaw aching and his face saturated in his wife's golden honey pondered his options. He had lost count of how many orgasms he had coaxed out of her gorgeous body, but the ache in his balls had left him goofy headed. He knew the number was well into the hundreds, and he thought maybe now was the time for him to cash those in for licks. He was so hungry for release he really did not think he could go on much longer, so nodding vigorously he tried to speak. Amphrite's creamy thighs had his cheeks trapped, so he could only mumble his agreement through her curvy fleshy ass, but as she felt him nodding, she smirked.

"Great! And because I am feeling generous, I will let that last lick I just gave you be a freebie!" she laughed as she shifted forward and held her mouth millimeters away from his anxious cock. Gripping his balls in her right hand, she casually began running tiny circle eights over his dangly bits while her hot tongue touched the base of his shaft. To Poseidon's horror and adding to his desperation, it took her nearly fifteen seconds to move up his cock, over its head and down the other side. She was purposefully going so slowly as to not give him enough stimulation to cum, but more than enough to drive him insane. When she finished, she laughed as she sat up and cried out. "That's ONE!"

Poseidon now began to thrash, his fury rising in his body like an angry volcano. This was unfair! He had done his duty, he had worshipped her pussy like she wanted, and now to be denied his earned release through this trickery was the height of injustice. The rage at his dilemma surged through his flesh and radiated off of him in waves of scorching heat. His protests only caused Amphrite to giggle louder as she wriggled on top of his angry body twitching in horny impotent rage. Gripping his balls firmly in her hands, he instantly calmed as she spoke. "You think I am a bitch now Poseidon? Well, you have NO IDEA what a bitch I can be if i want to. You have much to atone for. I guess you are probably sorry you said I was too FISHY for you! Well, payback's a bitch is it not!"

Hearing his pitiful whimper between her thighs she smiled. Looking between her husband's legs bound beneath her, she gripped the horn of Keto and removed it from its ominous placement right on the edge of his ass. Holding it in her hands, she rolled off of Poseidon and glared down into his desperate eyes as she toyed with the dildo in her hand. "Tell you what Husband, I am feeling generous today. Since you do not like HOW I am sucking you off, why don't you show me. Show me on the horn."

Poseidon's face turned red as this humiliation was too much. It was one thing to be bound naked and teased by Amphrite, but now to suck off her dildo in front of her was a bridge too far. Watching his wife kiss the tip of the horn however had him writhing his hips, and closing his eyes, so he reluctantly nodded. With an air of triumph, she placed the tip on his lips and Poseidon gagged as he felt the huge black horn enter his mouth.

"Not so easy is it bitch!" she taunted as he struggled to take the full length and girth into his throat. The horn was huge and when she announced "Keto Vibrate" what was at first unpleasant now was horrific.

"Now bitch boy, show me how you want to be sucked. I promise, if you do a good job on Keto, I will do the same job on you."

His face burning in shame Poseidon began to take the black horn deeper into his mouth. Licking and sucking like a two drachma whore in Athens, the God of the Sea fellated the horn like a wild man. Watching her husband sucking the giant dildo off was making Amphrite incredibly horny and as he grunted and groaned for a full minute, his neck wildly moving as he moved his mouth rapidly up and down the shaft, she slowly fingered herself to yet another orgasm. So enraptured in the scene was both she and Poseidon neither heard the great doors of their bedroom swing open as Zeus burst in.

"HOLY MOTHER GAIA AND FATHER CHAOS!!!" the great king of the Gods exclaimed as he stumbled in upon this spectacle.

Back on the Nile, Demetrius gulped. He knew he would definitely meet the test set out by the Princess because of his curse, but seeing the look of desperate need on the faces of these women, burning with the intensity of a million suns, he grew worried. Chained and helpless to protect himself, within seconds a blur of female bodies were ravaging his flesh. Twenty frenzied slaves in a blur of hands began grabbing his exposed manhood while countless fingers started stroking his ass cheeks. Unable to see what was happening Demetrius felt numerous mouths start licking his nipples as they were joined by twenty pairs of teeth biting every inch of his flesh. So much contained and denied female desire was let loose at once the atmosphere was electric. Throughout all of this, his vision continued to be obscured in the sea of naked female slave flesh that undulated all over his body. Although his head was reeling in pleasure at such erotic attention, the intensity of their assault had him worried that he might be ripped into pieces in the frenzy. Finally, after a few moments, the guard clapped her hands and the slave girls dropped to the floor.

"Slaves, this is NO way to put the divine Princess's new toy to the test! If he is harmed she will have each of your skulls made into drinking goblets for her table, so you must control your urges!!!! Now, as our Goddess has commanded, FIRST this boy needs to be bathed and oiled. Prepare him while I make arrangements for his test." she commanded as she walked through the pearl curtain to return to the upper deck.

Leaving her other guards in place to watch over the progress, the slaves now all began to take their soft velvety sponges and dip them into the warm milky bath of Sethoset. As Demetrius hung helpless to his post, the saturated sponges began to caress his skin as the warm sweet milk of Europa sizzled as it met his flesh. Moaning and sighing in bliss, it took hours for his bath to complete and the slaves were VERY thorough. Every part of his body was cleaned and massaged as the slaves were experts in this area, all making sure to delicately (but completely) wash his penis in the steaming milk. Pulling back his foreskin, Demetrius began openly whimpering as the cream boiled on his purple glans and he began to twitch. His reactions were noted by the slaves both to their delight and concern. Knowing that one drop of seed from his cock would cause him death, they avoided stimulating him directly as much as possible, although their own womanly lusts could not keep them COMPLETELY away. When two gorgeous body servants entered flanking a third carrying a small golden tray, the slaves all began to squeal in delight.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 088

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds