• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 097

Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 097

12

Deep inside Vesuvius, Archimedes smiled in complete bliss as his body spasmed once again. Under the soothing pulsing ministrations of the milk of Cerberus teasing his cock the poor denied and frustrated boy Genius was able to obtain a slight modicum of relief as he exhaled deeply. Although still locked in his "spirit cage", Hephaestus had helped out immensely by asking Asclepius to apply the ointment and it was doing just the trick. Although unable to fully orgasm, he was at least able to weep out a little relief of pre-cum, and the milk of Cerberus, combined with the constant attentions of Hephaestus's fire nymphs made Archimedes quite content in his unfortunate circumstances.

Reaching his hands over his head, he sighed as he lounged in the great round red silken bed of his chambers and looked down lovingly at the scarlet beauty servicing his cock. Dark haired, painfully curvy and deliciously colored a roasty fiery red, she and her other sisters had taken good very care of him over the past few weeks. As he felt her hot body curling up against his, he ran his hands through her black thick hair as he looked up at the stone ceiling of his bedroom and sighed. It sucked having to remain chaste after such a long wait, but Hephaestus in his generosity had made his continued confinement as pleasant as could be reasonably expected. Grinning as his pre-cum dribbled out onto his stomach under the skilled oral attentions of the gorgeous fire nymph Aetina, he sighed as she leaned forward and purred into his ear.

"So sexy, are you going to miss me next summer when you are back in your palace with your slaves, no doubt pumping away and emptying these big full balls of yours into some blonde, big titted trollop?" she teased as he moaned.

Kissing her deeply as he ran his hands up her wide tasty hips and stomach, he finally stopped when he came to her full gorgeous globes pressing into his side. As he caressed her gorgeous red breasts and teased her nipples he whispered back. "Babe, none of my servants have ANYTHING on you, girl. Of course I will miss you, but, it will be nice to be released from my spirit cage."

Looking down at his still hard cock she winked as she bent over it and took a long teasing lick up the shaft and around the head. "Yes, such a shame having THIS beauty all locked up. I only wish I could be the one to finally release you." Playfully biting his stomach as she gripped his balls she grinned. "I know YOU Archimedes, and from the delightful erotic reports of my other sisters about your excellent love skills, I am sure that once these babies are free you won't EVER come back to see any of us again. No doubt no maid on earth will be safe as you embark on an epic fuckathon throughout all of Greece. You have been keeping all of us quite busy and satisfied over the past few months, so we know how charming you CAN be."

His face turning into a frown, Archimedes protested that he would definitely come back, but Aetina was not believing a word he said. Wanting to change the subject now, he asked "Do you think Persephone will keep her promise and bring back the key? I am completely dependent on her keeping her word."

The nymph smiled and shrugged, saying that she assumed the Goddess of the Underworld would do as she said, but added that she would remind Hephaestus when she saw him.

As she spoke, the distinctive step drag clop of the Fire God was heard as he walked down the stone stairs into Archimedes chambers. Having been lame in one leg for centuries, his distinctive gate always pre-announced his arrival. As he stepped into the room and saw Archimedes lounging nude on the bed with the gorgeous Aetina, Hephaestus giggled. He liked the plucky and intelligent human and was glad to see a smile finally on his face despite his continued sexual frustration.

"Why don't you ask her yourself Aetina? You will have the opportunity as it appears you and all of the other Nymphs have been invited to her going away party this year." he called out as he entered the room.

"WHAT?" she cried as she shot up out of the bed like a rocket. "This is incredible Lord Hephaestus, I, well, I don't have anything to wear!!! I, oh great God of Chaos, my dress, what!"

Laughing as he walked over and placed his large red hand on the shoulder of his flummoxed frantic fire nymph, Hephaestus spoke soothingly. "Now don't go all crazy on me Aetina, you are beautiful just as you are and have nothing to worry about. Despite this, I know that it will not matter at all what I say to you. Your reaction was exactly like your sisters when I told them the news. So, in the spirit of the season, I have decided to be very generous and help you girls out. I am giving you and all of the other nymphs a few days off to go shopping and get ready. No doubt you ALL will be the most beautiful Nymphs at the festival!!! Consider this time off as an early Solstice present."

Hearing this, Aetina literally vibrated in excitement. As a servant to Hephaestus, she and her other sisters did not get out much. Few Gods ever visited the Fire God and since he almost never entertained either, it was a fairly lonely existence. Being a lowly nymph and suddenly finding out that she was invited to the most prestigious and exclusive premiere social event on Olympus was overwhelming, like winning the lottery without knowing you bought a ticket. Turning back to the Red God, her eyes flashed as a million questions went through her head.

"Will you help us Lord Hephaestus? What is the dress code? Who else is coming? Will the Satyrs be there too? Should I wear jewelry, I don't want to upset any...."

Holding his hand up into the air, he interrupted her. "Slow down dear, not so fast, BREATHE Aetina, BREATHE! Actually, I have almost NO information to give on THOSE subjects!" Turning to the bed to look at Archimedes, now desperately covering his nudity and blushing, Hephaestus winked. "It appears that I didn't make the CUT to the party! I got the new invitation today, from Lord Dionysus himself, and there has been a last minute change. The party is to be at the palace of the Graces this year instead of his palace and most important of all, it is to be a GIRL ONLY party, so I was disinvited politely."

"THE GRACES!!!! Oh dear Mother Gaia, their beauty is legendary!!!! I don't know what I am going to do, I, I, I. My hair, it just won't make the cut in their presence and OH NO, look at my nails...." Aetina shrieked as her psychological breakdown at such momentous news continued and expanded. Now pacing around the room and wringing her hands in both glorious trembling excitement but also terrific worry and concern, Hephaestus smiled as he dismissed her. Grinning, he smiled and sent her bounding up the stairs to join her equally insanely excited and equally panicked sisters.

Turning back to Archimedes, Hephaestus winked again. "You would think from her reaction that she got a sentence of DEATH instead of an invitation to a party!" Archimedes smiled back, as her reaction was one that was quite human-like and a scene he had witnessed back on earth many times before from multiple girlfriends saying how they have nothing to wear when suddenly being invited to a royal banquet. Continuing, the God pointed to Archimedes and wryly smiled. "So, it appears we are going to be quite alone around here for the next few days. I say we take advantage of this situation. Since the girls are going to have their "GIRLS NIGHT OUT" fiesta, I say we have our own "BOYS NIGHT OUT" party, what do you say?"

Archimedes smiled big as he eagerly nodded his acceptance and agreement. Being asked to join a God on a divine outing like this was truly an honor few, if any, mortals had, and he blushed in pride at the thought of his rarified status. When Hephaestus made his next suggestion, Archimedes face almost cracked in half as his joy stretched his grin to its absolute physical limit. As Archimedes lay speechless and smiling on the bed, Hephaestus continued as his face brightened and he fleshed out his idea.

"Yes, and what better place can you and I go to enjoy ourselves PROPERLY than your VERY own Palace with those gorgeous sex starved servants of yours? I am sure they will all enjoy celebrating the Solstice with the God of Fire and their own beloved master returned from such a long absence. What do you say Archimedes, do you like that plan?"

Meanwhile, the squeals of joy erupting from the fire nymphs in Vesuvius were duplicated all over the Greek world, as all of the female divine servants in ever God or Goddess's palace were ecstatic at having the opportunity of attending the Solstice Celebration with the gorgeous Graces. Even in faraway Arcadia, word had come as Artemis received the updated invitation. Being her naturally aloof self, she did NOT plan on attending, despite the "GIRLS ONLY" designation. As one would imagine, Tiso and her other Nymphs were incredibly disappointed being denied a once in a lifetime opportunity such as this. For days after the invitation had come, they all waged a desperate campaign to change the Goddess's mind but so far they had been unsuccessful. The begging was constant and unrelenting and as the afternoon drug on, it only increased in intensity.

Artemis, her eyes rolling back in her head from exasperation, lounged naked in her gardens while listening to more endless pitiful begging as the beautiful Tiso was pleading for the Goddess to reconsider. The Nymphs of Artemis were not letting this opportunity go without a fight and their continual relentless pleas had caused the Huntress Goddess to grow more and more irritated. Tiso especially was extremely vocal and now was using every weapon in her persuasive arsenal to try and wrangle a way out of her Mistress for them to attend.

"You know Domina" she spoke, hoping to now try to work the Sapphic angle with Artemis. "I bet those Graces are going to be especially gorgeous at the party. And who knows, without the normal distractions of the horny Gods and Satyrs around, and with no doubt LOTS of wine around, things might get quite I-N-T-E-R-E-S-T-I-N-G!!!"

Pausing to consider, Artemis still shook her head. "For the last time TISO, the answer is NO!!!! We will pass the Solstice here on Arcadia, just like we do every year. Why do you want to go hang out with a bunch of stuck up fake bitches anyway?"

"MAN!!!" Tiso cried in exasperation. "I know what you are saying Domina, but all of your Nymphs really want to go, including me, and we will be the ONLY ones in all the Greek World who can't go. Why, even yesterday I ran into one of old Hecate's female servants in the market, and even SHE is letting them attend, although the Goddess herself is not."

Hearing this Artemis raised her right eyebrow. "Oh? What else did this Nymph say? Why isn't Hecate attending?"

Tiso, seeing an opening in Artemis's airtight armor continued. "Well, according to her nymph, Hecate let all of her servants go out early to get ready. She said that she couldn't attend herself since some long term top secret project had FINALLY come to fruition, and she had to take care of it personally and alone. Very cloak and dagger it all was, and her Nymphs were quite curious as it was unusual for the Goddess to leave her palace without them. It was very mysterious, but I did not ask any more about it."

Now smelling a rat, Artemis quickly stood up in a boiling rage. "That little BITCH!!! I bet she is planning on fucking me! I bet that bitch found Demetrius without me and is going to punish that little fucker all by herself. Well, we shall just see about that now won't we!!!" Waving her hands over her gorgeous nude body, Artemis clothed herself in her signature animal skin bikini and grabbed her famous bow and arrow. Looking down at Tiso she growled. "OK Tiso, YOU WIN! Since I am going to be gone for a while there is no reason you and the others can't go to that party if you REALLY want to. I am not a bitch!" Hearing these words, Tiso's face burst into a huge smile that caused even the normally perpetually pissed off Artemis to crack a grin. Flying off to Anatolia, Artemis quivered in fury while her nymphs squealed below in delighted smiles and excited laughter as they furiously conferred on their outfits for the feast.

Back on the peaks of Prometheus's mountain, there were no such smiles or laughter. Demetrius, slowly waking from his deep sleep started to sit up and discovered to his horror his dangerous predicament. Looking to his left and then his right, his imprisonment was painfully evident as thick black iron shackles were locked around both his wrists and ankles and he was spread extremely wide on the cold sharp stone. Squinting his eyes to try and study his bonds, it was apparent that these chains holding him were very ancient and not made by human hands. Heavy and very thick, Demetrius found he could barely lift his ankles or wrists up from the weight of the links, and after several futile attempts, he collapsed back onto the rock in complete and total exhaustion. Struggling further would be pointless as it was obvious that no man on earth could ever break through these locks without divine help.

At the moment, he was alone and his exposure in this desolate place was quite disconcerting. Spread as wide as he was, and of course made so much worse by his perpetual nudity, his suffering balls and cock dangled out in the cold wind, completely helpless. Try as hard as he might, Demetrius could not wriggle his legs even slightly so his shriveled freezing package was on full display to whatever or whoever might come by to torment it. Shaking his head clear of the last vestiges of sleep, he wondered where "Circe" had gone. The fact that he was chained in this desolate spot filled him with dread as it now seemed quite obvious that the Goddess who had brought him here was unlikely to be his savior. Despite this fact, as the story of Pandora illustrated, hope is a curse as well as a blessing and despite his better logical judgement, at this point he still clung to hope.

That hope was quickly shattered when Hecate flew back down to the peak and stood between his legs glowering at his exposed and helpless cock. Looking up at her evil visage glaring and snarling down at him, Demetrius knew he was in serious serious serious trouble. She said nothing, but just stood still and licked her lips as she studied her handiwork, not in lust but in unbridled vengeful glee. As he shivered in his chains she giggled, finally opening a small leather bag around her waist and lifting out a large bulging velvet sack. Pouring a small amount of the contents into her palm, she locked eyes with him and spoke.

"Recognize this Demetrius?" Hecate growled. As she received no glimmer of recognition from his face, she brought the contents down closer to him so he could see it closer.

Struggling to lift his head, he struggled to stare into her palm, still hoping against hope that this was the magical elixir to release his orgasm and free him from the curse. Even though he was hopeful, a gnawing bite in his gut told him the substance was something far more nefarious. The object was dust, but no normal dust, but a golden glowing powder. As he caught of a whiff of the substance something deep in his mind triggered a memory, but he could not place it. His journey had been far too long and way too varied now, and it was hard for him to identify some random object from perhaps over a hundred years earlier. Despite his conscious mind not knowing what the powder was, his nose was quite familiar with the odor. Demetrius could not directly recall the smell, but part of his reptilian brain did, and as his sense were processed the aroma he felt his blood turn icy.

"No Circe, I don't" he replied, still pitifully hoping that his captor was his savior. "Is this the elixir you made for me?"

Hecate now could no longer restrain her laughter and it burst from her evil growling face like a dam giving way in a deluging flood. "No, No Demetrius, this is NOT the elixir you have been waiting for, but it is one that I have. I certainly would have expected that you would recognize this dust since you were so intimately involved with it so many years ago. You see, this is the powder of magic herbs my son Alexandros, the so called "Beast of Prion", is currently suffering under. Does that info prime your memory now Demetrius?"

His mind grew instantly dark and his eyes grew wide as these words left her mouth. Seeing his reaction, she evilly grinned as she saw the horror of recognition growing on Demetrius's face. His pupils fully open, and despite the futility, Demetrius once again tried to escape. Hecate giggled uncontrollably as she saw him desperately squirm in his bonds, savoring her revenge more than she thought she would.

"AH, that seems to have jogged your puny human brain loose!!!" she cackled as she held up the bag to his eyes. It was enormous and bulging, holding hundreds of pounds of the dreaded powder. The Beast of Prion had tormented his countless female captives with just a tiny pinchful, which was more than enough to drive them quite mad for decades. Now with his mind plummeting backwards through time, Demetrius remembered his long ago battle with Alexandros. Reflecting on how he had gotten some of that same powder brushed onto his naked crotch during their fight he flinched as he remembered the horrific sensations of millions of phantom ants crawling and teasing his balls from this brief encounter. His body tensing as he remembered, Demetrius now redoubled his pointless efforts to escape.

"Yes, I see now you remember now, as well as you remember my son. Remember him Demetrius, remember the "BEAST" that you chained to that wall of his cave and then turned those horny sluts loose to tease and torment him for a thousand years?" she scowled as Demetrius only could shiver as his whole body, cock included, shriveled and shrunk as it tried to will itself away.

Looking down at his cock, uncharacteristically limp, but under the terrifying circumstances certainly understandably so, she laughed as she crooked a long fingernail under his tight quivering testicles and around his withered manhood. "I should be highly insulted by this pitiful display Demetrius! Why your reputation is world renown as this little dick of yours has been plowing through horny Goddesses and Nymphs on Olympus like a Satyr goes through a full amphora of wine. It always seems to be instantly hard and ready to go, but never allowed to release." she cooed as she flopped his limp dick back and forth between her fingers. "Am I not beautiful enough to get you hard boy?" she hissed as she laughed.

Demetrius said nothing but continued to shake. His softness surely was not caused by her appearance which was, as it was with all of the other Goddesses, achingly beautiful. It was caused by sheer terror; mindless, soul crushing, blood freezing terror and his body was bathed in it as he began to flood sweat out of all of his pores. His teeth chattering both in fear and the extreme cold of the early winter wind, he said nothing as she continued to speak.

"Well, let's see if this gets your juices flowing boy." Hecate smirked as she took the tiniest pinch of the powder, barely visible on her forefinger, and wiped it under his shrunken cockhead. Seeing the reaction on her captive, the Goddess's great black eyes glistened in utter delight as he instantly grew ridiculously hard and began wildly throbbing.

Howling in utter torment, the tiny bit of powder, especially when applied to his most sensitive spot, was pure torture. Feeling like millions of insect legs walking over his flesh, it tickled his frenum and had him fully erect and thrashing within seconds. Hearing his gurgling screams, the Goddess smiled contentedly and closed her eyes.

"Ah, just like the most glorious symphony of Calliope!" she sighed as his anguished cries filled her ears. Taking out a large bottle of glowing green Medusa blood, she jostled the contents as she swirled it in the air. "Yes, this definitely confirms my decision. Originally I was going to freeze you with this blood and coat you down with the powder, but this is SO SO SO much better. You would have still been tormented in your stone prison if I had, but then I would miss out on all of your delicious shrieks of pain and pitiful begging. This definitely is a treat I am glad I did not skip."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 097

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 714 milliseconds