• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Charlotte's Contract Ch. 03

Charlotte's Contract Ch. 03

For those who have read the first two chapters of this story it should be pointed out that this chapter and the next are told from Charlotte's perspective. I thought that it might give a more complete picture of each scenario, especially in the case of this chapter. Hope you'll enjoy it.

*****

The weekend had been interesting to say the least. I had always fantasized about being caught during one of my self-bondage sessions and had been pushing my luck ever more with each time I did it, but I had never expected it to actually happen.

George was the perfect housemate to push my luck with. He was a creature of habit and due to very few if any of his classes ever being cancelled without a significant amount of prior warning it was easy to predict his schedule.

Each time I had tied myself up, I had planned to be able to escape with ever less time to spare. And then it happened. At first it was just a normal, entertaining self-bondage session, but it became far more so once I realized I had been caught.

I did not know how much I would truly enjoy it. Not even in my fantasies did I imagine it to be so...invigorating. The orgasms I experienced that night were far more powerful and enjoyable than any I had ever experienced on my own.

The Saturday had been just as enjoyable, though I would not have admitted it willingly to anyone who asked. George knew though, he knew I had enjoyed it, and he obviously also enjoyed it himself.

He himself was the next greatest surprise of the weekend. He had never seemed to be the type to be into something like bondage, but his enthusiasm for it was just as great if not greater than my own.

The Sunday was a less intense. George mostly trained me to drop my towel rapidly each time he came into the room. So that I would be ready if it so happened that I ended up in the same room as him after I had showered.

I suspected that he did this in the hope of forcing me to expose myself in the presence of one or more of our housemates, but even though most of them did return that Sunday, I did not end up in that particular position.

Then the next school week started. George and I had the arrangement that we would go to and from classes together on a Monday, seeing that we both had chemistry in the morning and our Monday classes also ended at the same time. On this particular day however I did not have any afternoon classes due to no practical's taking place that last week and neither did George as a result of some of his lecturers still being away for a conference, but this still meant that we could leave together during lunch.

When I woke up I found George already awake and getting ready for the day. When he saw me he simply stated that he wanted to enter my room and that I was to join him. I followed, knowing that my next adventure was about to start.

He looked through my closet, selecting my shortest miniskirt, and a tight fitting white shirt which stopped just short of my belly button. "I order you to wear these to class today. What you wear on your feet however is your choice."

I was a bit surprised. "I was expecting something more elaborate, but very well master."

"I am not done yet. I furthermore order you to wear no underwear and you are not allowed to close your legs when you sit down. If anyone notices your lack of attire and stares, you are not allowed to impede their ability to look as much as they wish. You are however allowed impede any physical contact. Do you understand?" This was more like what I was expecting and I could already feel my nipples hardening at the very thought.

"Yes, master."

"Good. You may continue getting ready for the day."

What usually took me the longest to do in the morning was deciding what to wear, but with that having already been decided for me, I finished earlier than ever. Once I had gotten dressed I looked myself over in the mirror.

The miniskirt barely covered my ass and I was sure that anyone walking behind me up any stares would be able to see as much as they desired. The material of the shirt was also thinner than I thought and it was surprisingly translucent, leaving very little for the imagination, as such making it very obvious that I wasn't wearing a bra. The sight made my nipples harder, something that could immediately be seen through the thin material, and my pussy wet.

We drove to campus in George's car and stopped in the area we usually did. The place we parked was a large, open parking lot near a cafeteria, since most of our classes were near there, but George chose to park closer to the cafeteria than usual, especially considering how empty the parking lot was due in part to many students not coming to class for the last week, but I believed it was to make me climb out of the car where far more eyes were likely to see me.

What should also be noted about this parking lot, was that there were very few trees. And although it was close to our classes there were however many more parking lots closer to the classes, but both George and I preferred this one since we did not need to look for a parking spot each time. Both these attributes ensured that very few students ever parked here.

Sure enough I caught the eye of numerous male students who had recently finished up with their breakfast and their eyes continued to follow me as George and I headed to chemistry.

We usually sat in the front of the class, but since the tables had no front panels, I headed to the back of the class and George followed me. I sat down and instinctively closed my legs, but George gave me a quick pat on the leg to remind me to keep my legs open. I blushed bright red. Only now did I realize exactly how big an impact that part of his order could have.

Luckily we had entered the class later than usual or I would have been far more exposed, but the class was still far emptier than usual and the eyes of more than one guy and even a girl or two had gone wide when they had noticed my condition and position. This alone was enough for me to blush even more deeply and my body was also giving away how much I enjoyed this as my pussy was growing ever wetter. It didn't help that the guys who had noticed as they entered kept looking back every few seconds.

By the time the class was over all I wanted to do was get to a bathroom in order to relieve some of the frustration. George must have noticed since he quickly whispered in my ear. "I order you to not touch yourself until I say otherwise."

I nodded to indicate that I understood, but now I wanted to touch myself even more.

We headed our separate ways as we had no other classes in common for the rest of the day. The next period was almost more intense for me. It was a double period, giving the guys extra time to look up my skirt, but more than that George was no longer there. This made my predicament feel far more self-inflicted and personal, but it was also an internal struggle. A part of me wanted to follow George's order even though he would not know if I did, because maybe we might just find out, while another part of me just wanted to at least be decent and close my legs while I sat. Ultimately my obedient side won and I did as I was ordered.

My classes ended an hour before lunch, but George still had one more class to go before we could leave. As such I decided to go and grab a snack at a kiosk. I sat down eating the chocolate I had just bought, still obeying George's order, but sitting in a place where few students passing by would notice me.

I had been sitting for about forty minutes when I received a message from George on my phone. "My class ended early. Go to the bathrooms at the ground floor of the pharmacy building and open the window of one of the stalls in which you are to wait."

The pharmacy building was halfway between where I was at that point in time and the parking lot where his car stood. I expected that he wanted me to masturbate in the bathroom with the window open in order to allow more people to hear my pleasured moans.

I got to the bathroom to find it empty, entered one of the stalls, closing the door behind me, and opened the window. Moments later a bag was thrown through the window with a note in it which read: "Place your clothes and handbag in this bag and throw it back out."

I did as I was told expecting George to hope that people will barge into the stall when they hear me pleasuring myself only to find me naked, but almost immediately after my clothes left the window another note was thrown in along with the ski mask I had worn the past Saturday. "I will see you at the car. Good luck not getting seen. If you are not at the car by the time I finish my lunch, I am leaving without you."

"Wait, George..." I panicked as I finished reading the note. Jumping up on the toilet to look out the window I only caught a glimpse of him rounding the corner. I was now butt naked, with no way of contacting anybody for help since my phone was in my handbag. The only choice George had left me with was to walk back to the car naked. At least he gave me the ski mask to hide my identity, which I quickly put on.

I sat there for a few minutes, listening to make sure there was nobody else there. At one point I was just about to leave when a group of girls entered the bathroom all chattering. I assumed this meant that their class had just ended, which left me with only half an hour to get back to the car.

When they finally left I waited a little while longer before risking to open the door of my stall. The bathroom was empty and I walked as quietly as I could to the door. I had nearly reached it and was completely in the open when I saw the handle turn. I would not have been able to get back to one of the stalls in time and ducked behind the only cover left to me, the door itself.

As the door opened I could see through the gap on the hinges side that the outside hallway was empty, but this glimmer of hope was not worth much as the door closed behind a young blond girl, probably a first year, and I was completely exposed once more.

Luckily for me she was more focussed on getting to one of the stalls and once she was inside I quickly slipped outside breathing a sigh of relief.

I hurried out of the building and into some bushes planted nest to it. From here I could safely observe my surroundings and plan my route. I had obviously never planned how I would be able to get around campus unseen, not being an assassin nor ever planning on running around naked on campus.

There were patches of greenery planted near each building, but these were not connected, which meant that I would have to be out in the open from time to time, but as far as I could see it was my best option.

As I ran from one patch of bushes to the next I made absolutely sure that there was nobody around before heading out. I was surprised at how few people there were on campus. Even though many did not come to class, there should still have been more students around based on the number of parked cars.

It was only when I reached the last patch of bushes that I realized why that was. Even from here I could see the cafeteria was packed. I had forgotten that they were having a special for the last week of class.

I also then realized George's true purpose behind parking so close to the cafeteria. There was hardly any cover between here and his car other than a handful of other cars. If anyone in the cafeteria looked out of the window I would almost surely be spotted, even at a distance.

George's car was also parked right in front of the cafeteria window. Even if I got that far without being spotted they would certainly spot me there. The thought almost gave me an instant orgasm. Why did I find this so erotic?

Unfortunately, George had not given me much of a choice. Either I did this or I would likely have to walk home naked. I took a deep breath and dashed from my cover to the first parked car, using it to shield me from the cafeteria. I had no cover from people behind me, but there were far more eyes in the cafeteria and at this point I did not see anyone behind me.

I continued to sprint from one car to the next, hiding behind each consecutive car in order to carefully make sure that I had not been spotted.

I had made it halfway through the parking lot before I noticed someone pointing in my direction from inside the cafeteria. From the looks of it his friends did not believe him however and when he finally stopped looking in my direction I ran even faster to the next car.

I knew that the closer I got to the cafeteria the better I would be able to determine whether someone had spotted me, but the greater the chances were of them actually spotting me. This was confirmed as the guy who had seemed to have spotted me before now had his face virtually glued to the window along with those of a few of his friends. At least there was only one run left. The next car I needed to run to was George's car.

I would not have any chance to wait for things to cool down though. The next time I looked around my hiding place I did not see the staring guy and his friends, but a quick search revealed that they had left the cafeteria and here heading right towards where I was hiding.

"She didn't run from here right?" I heard the one say.

"Nope, she's definitely still here. Nice and hot as well."

"Well, if she really wants to show off her hot naked body so badly we'll have to help her out. I'm sure everyone in there would just love to see her."

"You think it's the same girl Vernon spoke of, the one who was lying in her front yard and masturbating for their entertainment on Saturday?" Oh, no.

"Might well be. That one wore a ski mask as well. Perhaps she would like to continue the show for a bigger audience." 'No' I thought. No, I don't want to. But that wasn't entirely true, I did want to be humiliated even more, but Saturday I had been safe behind a palisade fence, which was not the case here.

As I heard them round the car I sprinted the other way around the car, praying that either George was already there or that he had left the car open. To my great relief he had just reached the car as I came around my hiding place.

I was also fortunate in the sense that my pursuers were so looking forward to catching me that they only realized I had sprinted off just as I reached George's car. George quickly unlocked my door for me and I virtually jumped inside. "Please drive!" That was all I needed to say. George started his car and we were off before anyone could get close to us.

"Hide as best you can until we are off of campus." I squeezed myself as best I could into the legroom of my seat and waited until we were well beyond the campus gate before removing the ski mask. "You can sit back down now."

"But I'm still naked. Where are my clothes?"

"I know, but I would like you to sit up. They're in the boot. How are you feeling?"

"My heart is beating faster than ever and I have never been so scared."

"And?" I realized what he meant, but I didn't want to admit what I already knew.

"I've never been this horny in my life either and I...I think I liked doing that."

"But you would prefer to have it take place under safer conditions?"

"Yes, please."

"I will remember that. No, don't cover up, you're in my presence remember." We had stopped at a street light and I was in the process of covering my breasts with my arm to prevent the people crossing the road from seeing my nudity, but most however seemed to be in far too great a rush to spare me a second glance and the light had already turned green when I noticed the first person's eyes nearly pop from their sockets.

We drove a little longer with ever more such incidents and soon we were almost home. "Remember, you are not to touch yourself without my say so." I had been unconsciously moving my hand ever closer to my pussy and George had noticed. "If you truly need to you may play with yourself tonight, but you are not allowed to orgasm. You need to stop before you take yourself over the edge. In fact, I order you to do just that at least once each night until Thursday evening. Is that understood?"

"Yes, master." How was I going to do that? All I wanted at that point in time was to push myself to an orgasm.

When we arrived home George took my clothes from his boot, but led me butt naked back to my room. There he made me suck him off again, followed by the same action and instructions from his part as the previous Friday and Saturday.

Thursday could not come quickly enough, but I wondered what he had in store for me then.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Charlotte's Contract Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 229 milliseconds